Weekend for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunettes pussy spasmed and let out a gush of liquid as Amber's tongue worked its magic on her clit. She had a very loud orgasm which caused all of the men to pause and cheer. The remaining two men had moved to the back of the couch, sucking the brunettes tits as her

orgasm subsided. Amber's face and neck had streaks of the brunettes cum on them. One of the men began to slowly lick it off her as the other soldier finished removing his clothes. Her eyes bulged slightly as this man brought his extremely long and thick cock to her face. Amber

hungrily began licking and sucking on the huge head, trying not to choke. She concentrated the tip of her expert tongue under the sensitive spot at the bottom of the head and he grunted his approval.

Amber was having trouble concentrating, because at the same time she was trying to give head, her nipples were sending shock waves to her throbbing clit, which was now being sucked by the chiseled muscular soldier with black hair between her legs. He had the tempo just right and then he slowly slipped a finger in her juicy pussy as she came with her first long orgasm of the night. Temporarily spent, she laid back and relaxed as a new penis was thrust into view. The guy behind her to her right began jerking off as Amber laid back and took a few deep breaths. The men working on her breasts had stripped off their clothes, and Amber reached for their dicks, squeezing them. They were both large and thick, just like she liked them.

The two men near her head leaned into her and Amber took turns sucking both cocks. Her hands busy, the men did most of the work, slowly then quickly pumping, taking turns in her mouth as she sucked and licked for all she was worth.

"I'm gonna cum" the first man said as she tightened her lips over his swollen head. She tickled the underside of his shaft as he spurted his load over her tongue and then let him pull out so he could finish coming over her pretty mouth and into her beautiful brown hair. The sight was too much for the second guest at her head and he let two streams of cum fly over her face before she could catch the tip of his dick in her mouth to finish draining his load. Now sticky with cum, she swallowed and looked down as the men at her body changed positions. A new man was between

her legs, and he signaled his companions to each grab one of Amber's legs and lift them in the air.

Her pussy was completely open and exposed, and she moaned as two and then three fingers entered her now steaming slit. The two men that were at her head walked to the bar where there were girls waiting with drinks. They began stroking and kissing the guys, and playing with them to get them hard again for more "duty." The man who had been between her legs stood behind the man now pleasuring her and took off his pants.

"Brian requested me specifically for you, I have a certain skill that he said you would appreciate." As waves of pleasure overcame her from the fingers moving in and out of her pussy, Amber saw that the guy who had been talking to her had a cock that was extremely long, yet very thin in diameter. He slowly stroked it, taking in the sight of Amber.. beautiful Amber.. with cum drying on her cheeks and in her hair. His dick became extremely long and rigid, curved at a very interesting angle.

The man between her legs removed his fingers and put his huge dick at her entrance. As he slowly pushed it in, Amber tried to scoot down the couch, trying to force him further into her waiting pussy. He resisted, teasing her with it as he felt her pussy stretch to take in his girth. She felt full and hot as she felt the head pass through her opening and sliding into her vagina, ending up at her cervix as she felt his balls rest at the base of her spine.

"Oh yeees.....FUCK ME!!!" she yelled as he withdrew and returned, pounding her in waves of pleasure. The two men holding her legs placed her calfs on her new lover's shoulders and took stations, jerking off near her mouth. She tried to suck them and talk dirty to them, but all she could manage was a grunt or two between quick sucks on the new meat being offered to her.

"Damn, this girl is HOT" said the soldier pumping her pussy. Amber reached up and pulled him down to kiss him deeply, noting the tan lines where his sunglasses had been.

"Cum for me baby," she whispered. "Cum in my pussy..."

With a final grunt, she could feel him tighten and she clamped her pussy down on his dick like a vice. She felt the first spurt, then another, and he pulled out of her with a gutteral moan and

shot the rest of his load onto her bare skin outside of her pussy. She rubbed it in, dipping a finger in her steamy cunt and licking the end.

"I'm next" said one of the men behind her, and he literally ran to the front of the couch, his seven inch dick standing at attention.

"Wait a minute, we have something else to do," said the guy Amber had nicknamed Slim in her head. He carefully rolled her to one side and spooned in behind her. He dipped his finger into her pussy and pulled the moisture out and back to her behind. He then slowly slid his dick

into her pussy and hit some amazing angles inside her. One of the girls threw him a

bottle of lube from the other couch and he began slowly working a finger around her puckered hole and tentatively dipped a finger in her anus.

Amber was slightly uncomfortable, but the lube had a numbing agent in it, and the pain turned into a warm sensation as slim began removed his dick from her pussy. He coated it in lube and slowly slid it in her ass, taking care not to cause any discomfort. Amber felt deliciously wicked as she took in the sights around her. Five men there taking pleasure from her, and she from them. She gasped as Slim hit something from within her, similar to her g-spot, and she nearly came right then.

"Ok, lets go," said Slim, as his buddy lay on the other side of the couch, facing Amber. He slid his hard and thick cock into her vagina from the front. Waves of delight overwhelmed Amber as she got used to the sensation of a double penetration, something she had never had the chance to "enjoy" before. Slim seemed to have the right touch, so she thoroughly relaxed and took in the alternating rhythm of her ass and pussy being penetrated by cocks.

Amber enjoyed it so much, she asked everyone to change position so she could lay on top of Slim, maximizing his penetration as she was thrust into from the pussy side. After a minute or two, Amber could no longer hold back and began a five minute long series of rolling orgasms. Something inside her had been manipulated in just the right way and she began to squirt cum all around the guy's dick who was so expertly filling her pussy.

A luscious blond girl came over from the couch where Brian and the other girls were. She began licking the sticky liquid and putting her tongue at Amber's opening so she could lick her juices as the dick exited Amber's steaming pussy. Slim grunted beneath her, stiffened up, and began cumming in Amber's ass, filling her with hot sticky cum as he panted and groaned his appreciation. His dick exited her ass with a quick "pop" and he got out from under her so the dick in her pussy could finish its job.

The other man pumped her...HARD...for what seemed like 20 minutes. His tempo was so fast that be began sweating, dripping onto her sticky mouth. His eyes closed as he pulled out of her pussy and began squirting all over her stomach and the other girl that was still at her side. The blonde sucked the end of his dick clean, then started licking the cum dripping out of Amber's pussy and ass.

Not wanting her to feel vacant, the remaining guy from Amber's tit took his turn at her pussy, slipping easily into her and pumping his cock into her. Amber's senses were heightened from all the activity and her g-spot seemed to stretch down to receive the new visitor. Amber was quickly rewarded with a series of orgasms which further caused squirts of clear liquid to run from her pussy onto her lover and over the couch. The blonde stripper was still there, licking her neck and nibbling on her nipples.

Amber took a free hand and tried to play with her clit, but she couldn't concentrate on the task at hand, her pussy burning simultaneously with release and desire for more. The two other men came over from the bar, recharged from their earlier orgasms, and they lined up for more. They took turns pumping her front and back, each of them cumming again inside of her. Amber came again and again in a seemingly endless series of orgasms that lasted nearly twenty minutes. Finally, completely spent, she took one of the dancers up on her offer of an orange juice so she could catch her breath.

She looked over to see Brian reclined on the couch, enjoying the sensation of two dancers in his face...kissing and sucking on each other while they stroked his cock through his pants. She tried to catch his eye, but he was buried under mounds of flesh and lace. She sipped her juice as her pussy throbbed with delight, a slow stream of cum running down her leg from her ass and pussy. The men lined up and took turns kissing Amber, thanking her, as they apologetically said they had to leave for work. It had been a three hour lunch and the military frowns on that, they said.

Amber walked on wobbly legs over to the couch where Brian and the two girls were playing. She touched the nearest dancer on the ass and slid her hand forward to the girl's pussy, spreading her lips with an index and middle finger, holding her open and looking at her pink hole.

Amber licked her lips and slowly licked in between the dancer's open folds and found her clit, sucking it gently. The dancer rolled over and Amber sucked her pussy from the front.

Brian and the other girl stopped groping each other and watched the drama unfolding on the couch next to her. The dancer had a handful of Amber's hair and pulled her face harder into her pussy, moaning loudly. The second dancer pulled Brian's dick from his shorts and began stroking him, trying to mimick the rhythm of the other girl. Brian hadn't seen Amber naked before, and seeing her for the first time...covered in sweat and cum made him very horny.

He had masturbated to this fantasy as he was putting it together but had never seen her in the flesh. Now he took in every curve. The dancer came very quickly, almost too quickly. She pulled Amber to her chest and held her tightly.

"How about a shower?" the dancer offered. She got up and led Amber to the clear plexiglass booth in the corner. With the hot water steaming the shower walls, Amber and the dancer, who had introduced herself as Tiffany, soaped and rubbed each others bodies. Tiffany even found the shampoo and did Amber's hair, doing an expert job at scalp massage as they cleaned each other

in a sensual way.

Amber dried off with an oversized towel, retrieved her clothes, and pulled Brian up from the couch. She kissed himdeeply, thanking him for the experience, and held his arm as she guided him out the front door.

"What can I do to ever repay you?" she cooed.

"Well, we do have all weekend," he smiled.

12