Weekend Full of Suprises

Story Info
Sister comes home early and learns of his fetish.
3.2k words
4.45
227.4k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was all psyched for my Friday evening. I was 18 and a senior in high school. I lived with my mom and my half sister, Jen. Mom’s first marriage didn’t last but a few years, then she met and married my dad. They had been married for five years when he died in a car accident.

Mom had a daughter from her first marriage, Jen. Jen was 20, and a community college student, she was staying with a 26 year old man on weekends, telling mom she was staying with her girlfriend, Mandy. Mom had a boyfriend and liked staying with him a lot of Friday and Saturday nights. I enjoyed the fact that mom and Jen were usually not home on Friday or Saturday nights. Instead of going out with my friends to parties and such, I preferred staying home. I had the house all to myself. I could eat what I wanted, watch whatever I wanted on TV, or surf the net. Most of all I liked to jack off while surfing the net for pictures of attractive women in pantyhose.

As I have gotten older I have learned that my fetish is shared by many other men and like them, it started while I was young. I started jacking off when I was 12 while looking at attractive women and their legs in fashion magazines and Sears type catalogues. The Internet was and is a marvelous way to satisfy my desire. There are newsgroups, yahoo groups, and many other sites that post amateur women wearing pantyhose in various poses, some are nude wearing just pantyhose, some wearing dresses, heels, lingerie, etc……. and I loved jacking off to the pics and videos on the net.

I also liked the girls in school but I was shy to a fault. I was attractive and girls would sometimes call me but I made excuses and didn’t go out with many of them. Looking back I’m not sure why I was so shy. I was good-looking, athletic, popular, and I have a large cock. I had measure it and it was (and still is) just shy of 9” long and it is thickness is the appropriate ratio to its length. But when it came to talking or being around girls I kind of froze. Anyway, I loved being alone at home on Friday nights and pleasing myself to pics of pretty women in pantyhose.

It was about 10pm on this particular Friday night and I was sitting at the computer, completely naked. I had found some very hot pics a husband had taken of his wife in pantyhose. She was in her mid 30’s and she was steaming hot. My cock was at full attention as I stroked the shaft dreaming of rubbing my cock on this attractive middle aged wife’s hose covered thighs, she would be getting hot and horny as I rubbed my big cock all over her legs and feet. She would beg to suck my cock and then she would rip her hose off and moan and scream at me as I fucked her. I was working my cock towards a huge eruption when I happened to turn around.

To my shock and embarrassment, Jen was standing in the doorway! She had come home early for some reason and I hadn’t heard her come in the house. Her mouth was wide open in disbelief as she looked wide eyed at my hand wrapped around my cock. I was crushed and yelled for her to get out. Jen turned and ran. Shit! What would she do? Would she tell mom? Would she tease me about jacking off? What would we say to each other next time we were together? Needless to say I lost my erection in the embarrassment. Jen had run to her room and I retreated to mine. I watched TV as I continually went over the episode in my head.

About an hour later Jen knocked on my door.

“Paul, can we talk.”

“Go away, leave me alone!”

“Please Paul, I want to apologize for intruding on your privacy. Please don’t be mad and I don’t want you to be embarrassed.”

“Apology accepted, now go the hell away!”

“I’m not leaving until you open this door and let me apologize face to face.”

I got up and went to the door. I opened the door aggressively, ready to give her some shit when I was staggered by the sight in front of me. Jen was standing there in an open pink, short silk robe, a bra, suntan sheer to the waist pantyhose and pink pumps. She had applied some makeup and I could faintly smell perfume. This time I was the one staring wide eyed with my mouth open. Jen was stunning. I had always admired her beauty and had often fantasized about her. She dated a lot and I knew men found her very attractive.

“Going to invite me in? I have something to tell you.”

I stood to one side inviting her in wondering what the hell this was all about. She came in and sat in a chair and I sat on the edge of my bed. She crossed her legs and her robe rode high on her nice long thighs…..damn she was hot, and my cock started stirring. I could not take my eyes off of her or her beautifully hose covered legs. She could see she had my attention and nothing was said the first few moments. Then she slowly uncrossed her legs giving me a wide open shot of her crotch. I drooled as I looked upon the dark pubic hairs of her trimmed bush under the nylon.

“I really need for you to accept my apology. Please don’t be ashamed or embarrassed that I saw you pleasing yourself.”

I just managed a nod ok, she continued.

“Chad and I broke up tonight. He got me very horny tonight, and then he came too soon, again, we got in a fight and I got mad at him. He is a man that has it all….money…looks….great job but he can’t please me sexually, not with his little cock. And he always comes way too soon. Every night after being with him I have to please myself. So tonight I come home all mad and horny, and what do I find? A man in my house with a perfect cock, a cock every woman dreams of, a beautiful cock, and it’s connected to my goddamn half brother!!!” ” A few moments of silence, then her voice changed to a more subtle tone. “You know I got to watch you for a few seconds before you realized I was there. I have to admit I enjoyed watching the way you touched yourself. I also saw what was exciting you…….you must have a thing for women’s legs in pantyhose?”

“I guess I do”

Jen re-crossed her legs and let a pump dangle off her left foot and then it dropped to the floor. Her feet looked scrumptious, long and thin with a high arch. She had freshly painted toenails and fingernails. “Well……..How do mine rate?”

“Definitely a 10” there was now a large buldge rapidly forming in my gym, as it was growing the head was starting to peek out from the leg of my shorts. This was hard to believe but I was sure enjoying it.

“Well, believe me, your cock is a 10 too…… I’m surprised you don’t date more.”

“I guess I’m kinda shy.”

“Well, you’ll sure make some woman very happy with that big cock of yours, and it’s not just the size……….it’s shaped perfectly too, it looks so……powerful and commanding.” I was astonished that Jen had found my cock so appealing. “I was thinking…I mean we both know we can’t have sex together……..but since I barged in on you earlier and invaded your private time, maybe I should give you another chance to enjoy yourself. So would you consider jacking off while looking at me…..looking at my legs?” She palced her hands on her thighs and after a short pause she said “Please, I would love to see you touching your nice cock once again.”

Jen slowly ran her hand under the waist of her hose, “To be fare, I’ll let you watch me touch myself.” Her fingers found her pussy and she started rubbing herself while looking at me right in the eyes. “Paul, please…pull it out and let me see it again, oh please, just let me see you handle it again while you look at me.”

I simply peeled back the leg of my gym shorts and released my tool, my cock was now filled with blood and hard as a rock.

“God your perfect. I must be the unluckiest person in the world. I’ve always wanted and nice, big cock like yours, and when I finally find one, it’s attached to my brother. Look at me and stoke it Paul, stroke it for me.” I could tell that she was very horny and that she was going to have an orgasm soon. She started taking small, short breaths keeping her eyes on me stroking my pole.

“Paul we can’t fuck, and it makes me jealous to know that when the girls find out about you, you’ll be pleasing them, instead of me, with you big cock.” She had her legs spread wider now and she was getting into rubbing herself faster now. Her legs and feet were perfect and I wanted her so badly. I stood and walked over to her.

“Touch it.”

“No Paul…we can’t.”

“Look, you come in my room and tease the shit out of me? It’s what you want anyway, now touch it dammit.”

Jen reached her hand and lightly ran her fingertips over it before finally wrapping her hand around it. Her hand felt so good on my meat. She stoked slowly up, and then slightly pulling on it when stroking down the shaft and I was soon leaking pre come. Jen noticed my pool of clear come and used her fingers and dipped into it, then used her fingertips to coat the head and shaft. She then wrapped her small hand tightly around my cock and pumped it good. The feeling was incredible.

“Oh my god this is so nice, so fucking perfect” she whispered. “I want it so bad brother….I…..” She moved her head slowly toward my cock. I thought she was going to give me a blow job, but she stopped just inches away. She was getting close to orgasm and to sucking my meat.

“Oh Paul, I’ll be dreaming of finding a man with a cock like yours this cock…I wish I could put yours deep in my mouth? ………I just wish that AHHHH..AHHHH…OH GOD!!!” She came violently and tightened her grip on my rod as she passionately stroked it. As she was moaning and coming I shot a mammoth load, all over the side of her face and into her hair.

She continued to milk my cock until every drop was spent and kept stroking as we each recovered from colossal orgasms. Jen then looked me in the eyes, as if she wanted to say something. She then whispered, “I shouldn’t of done this, I’m so sorry!” and got up and ran to her room shutting and locking the door behind her.

“IT’S OK JEN, I LIKED IT!” I yelled to her as she ran down the hall.

--------------------------------------------

Jen and our mom were already gone when I got up the next morning. I was horny for my sister I was confident that I could have her now. I would try to seduce Jen this very night if I got the chance. My mom came home about midday, stayed a few hours and then left again around 5. A good friend called and wanted me and a few other guys to come over to play poker, and watch some xxx movies he’d smuggled from his parents. I told him no. This was the Saturday night I planed to plow my cock into my sister, if she came home that is.

I fell asleep about 12 and never heard a word from Jen. Earlier in the night I figured she’d gone back with her boyfriend and I had been hoping that he’d once again left her horny and she’d come home to my waiting cock. But she didn’t come home and I fell asleep. About 2am Jen opened my door and woke me.

“Paul wake up….wake up, come into my room, I have something for you.” This was it! I knew it!! She wanted me bad enough to look past our relationship and let me have her. Jen ran into her room not waiting for me to catch up. I was naked and my cock started getting hard in anticipation as I walked down the hall. As I entered her room I was shocked to see Mandy, her best friend on the bed with her. They were both wearing pantyhose and bra’s, nothing else.

“What the hell?” I thought.

“Mandy and I went out drinking and dancing, we started talking about you some. I figured if I can’t have you, at least I can watch some one else enjoy you.”

Mandy was a looker in her own right. She is another girl I whacked off too while dreaming of being with her. They were sitting very close together on the bed as I stood there, in my birthday suit.

“See Mandy, I told you he was hung….. I hope you don’t mind Paul, but we kind of got started without you.” With that they kissed. Oh man, this was fucking great. Two great looking girls, in pantyhose no less, and making out right in front of me. They kissed for while then Jen reached her hand down to Mandy’s crotch. “Mandy, your pussy is so wet. Want to see Paul?” I just watched as Jen gently spread Mandy’s legs apart. I could see a wet spot on her pantyhose below her bush. I’m not sure exactly what they had been doing before I came in, but they were hot. “So, what do you think of my little brother’s cock?” Jen asked Mandy.

“You weren’t exaggerating. I’ve never seen one that nice before!”

“Come over her little brother.” I walked over to her. “I can touch it, but we don’t fuck, or suck each other.” Jen reached her hand around my cock and after just a few strokes I got rock hard. “Is it ok if Mandy sucks your cock?”

“Help yourself!” Jen guided my cock to Mandy’s pretty mouth as Mandy leaned forward to feed it. Mandy slowly worked the head in her mouth then sat up, positioning herself to take me deeper. This was my first blow job and it felt better than I had ever imagined. Soon she was relaxing her jaws and taking almost all of me down her throat, she knew what she was doing and both girls were enjoying this.

“Oh that looks so good, Mandy…….your so lucky….is she good Paul?”

“God Yes” I was being sucked for the first time in my life, and my sister was stroking my shaft while Mandy worked my cock in her mouth and throat. She finally took me out of her mouth.

“I want it…….I want you to fuck me Paul.” Mandy stated.

“Fuck her Paul, fuck the sluts pretty, tight cunt while I watch.” I couldn’t believe what was happening. My half sister talking like a slut, and I was 17 and getting ready to fuck a true babe. Mandy stood and Jen remover her hose. Mandy lay back on the bed and I crawled on top of her. Jen placed my cock at her entrance and the got behind us. I entered slowly as Jen put her hands on my ass. Mandy was slowly adjusting to my size when Jen squeezed my ass and gave me a gentle push. Soon, I was pumping her hard and she was moaning loudly. Her tight pussy felt so good and hot and I was happy to hear her reactions to the way I was fucking her.

“Fuck her Paul…fuck her like you’d fuck me… …fuck her tight pussy hard.” Mandy was now squealing in short spurts and she wrapped her legs around my back and locked her ankles together. “You love his cock don’t you Mandy?”

Mandy’s mouth was already open and she managed a “Don’t Stop!!”

“You heard me…..tell him you love it.” Jen had her hand between us, on Mandy’s clit.

“I love your cock Paul…...fuck me…..yes…..fuck me hard..harder…...Ahhhh GOODDD YESSSSS!!!” I could feel Mandy’s cunt squeeze me as she came. Her face became red and she held her breath. I still hadn’t cum and was proud of my self-control. As Mandy finally calmed down I exited her, not knowing what to do next. Jen quickly got out of her pantyhose and spoke up, “Mandy, lick me…I’m so horny….lick me..”

“I’ve got a better idea” Mandy said. “He’s saving his load for you!!! You sit on you’re brothers big cock.”

“I can’t…now come over her and make me come.” The sound of Mandy’s statement excited me. I wanted my sister, bad.

“I’ll never lick you again, unless you sit on his cock. It’s all you’ve talked about all fucking night. You want it and he wants it…now do it!” Mandy commanded. She had now taken complete control and told me to lay flat on the bed, she took Jen’s hand and led her on top of me. “You can’t resist his cock and I know it, get on him NOW!” Jen was silent as Mandy took her hand and walked her over to me. “He does have the best cock Jen. Look how hard he is, he’s hard for you.” Jen then slowly got onto the bed and straddled me.

Mandy placed my cock at Jen’s entrance and Jen slowly lowered her wet pussy down. She was barely crying, but her lust was more powerful then the fact this was incest. Her pussy felt amazing and when she finally bottomed out she said “Yes, I want it….Damn right I want it bad…..I can’t resist your big cock baby!!” Jen cried and we fucked like animals. Gyrating our hips wildly, yet in rhythm with each other. Then she lowered herself and her head next to my ear and used her tight pussy to grind all over my cock. As she did this she whispered moans and noises of “mmmm..fuck me” and “god yes..I love this cock” delicately in my ear. Jen plunged her pussy up and then all the way down on me over and over again and after just a few minutes we came together. I shot the load of a century deep inside her tight, hot pussy. Jen raise up putting her hands on my chest. She came so hard that she dug her fingernails into my chest as her pussy milked and squeezed my cock, then she collapsed on top of me.

The three of us took a shower together and spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking each other.

That night did wonders for my confidence. I turned from a shy virgin, to a bold ladies man that night. I started dating, and was soon screwing my choice of girls. But Jen and Mandy always came first. I fucked Jen, and Mandy, separately and together once or twice a week for a couple more years.