Weekend Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selvamu
selvamu
9 Followers

Selvam had both hands on her breasts now, and started to whisper obscenely in her ears. She loved hearing it from him and started kissing him in a frenzy. She felt Jaya's hand slide up along her thigh, and realized she was touching her and Selvam's thighs with the same stroke. She thought she could see Jaya’s hand stroking herself, and became aware of the faint odor of her sex. Selvam's cock was stroking the front edge of her cunt, and it was making her go crazy. She began bucking on him again, and just at that moment Ram hit a pothole, and the SUV lurched forward hard a couple of times. And still their kiss went on, and on, and on... Pulling away from his mouth, she began rising up and down on his pole. Her movements were barely noticeable at first, but in just a few minutes she was stroking five inches on each rise. He began stroking upwards to match her rhythm Then she increased her upward movement slightly and his dick was now stroking up into her for almost all of its length. Then she began slowly increasing her speed, and could feel him contract and expand, and then the bursts of his come filled her up with an icy-hot buzz of electricity. That was the beginning of her own chain reaction for the start of her very intense orgasm. She tried to keep silent, by clamping her mouth, but she couldn’t and let go a very loud moan. Before she can make more noise Selvam pulled her head to him and started kissing her.

However she need not have worried about the others knowing about it, for they were all on to their own fun and wouldn’t have been aware, even if Aruna had yelled at the top of her voice. Malliga in the front seat had her head in Ram’s lap and was sucking him holding on to his long shaft. Radha not to be left out leaned forward from the back seat and had her arms round his head and was kissing the side of his face with great gusto. Ram had a tough time concentrating on the road with both the girls pleasuring him. In the near total darkness in the SUV, he felt Malliga’s lips and tongue begin to work their magic. She was good. She was definitely an accomplished cocksucker. Her technique was pretty straight forward, starting at the tip with a swirling tongue and quickly swallowing all of the nine inches until it was lodged firmly in her throat. Then she upped the suction as she stroked him repeatedly from tip to base. In a little while she lifted her head for a moment as she repositioned herself between his legs, to take him deeply in her mouth, slowly this time, relishing the feeling of him sliding in between her lips. Her hands grip his ass as she pulls him into her mouth.

Now Ram had freed one of his hands from the wheel and pulled Radha on to his mouth for a soul searching deep kiss. She was pulled half way from the back seat and was hanging down the front seat. Since they couldn’t maintain this posture for long, he pulled his arm away from Radha’s head and pushed up Malliga’s shirt, in the front seat, liberating her grapefruit sized breasts. His hand landed on a breast, and he began kneading it, while gently stroking a finger over the nipple and then pinching and pulling it. Which made Malliga moan in lust around his cock.

All this action from the morning on his prick pushed him over the edge of no return. However, just as he was nearing his peak, Malliga would press the base of his cock and cover his shaft with kisses, and thus control him. When she had him groaning with incoherent pleasure continuously, she relented and took all nine inches of him into her mouth. She then played her tongue over the sensitive underside of his prick making him groan and explode his hot cum, firing streams and streams of it, in to her hot mouth. Swallowing all of his jism she licked her lips for the few drops still there. Then she laid down her head on to his lap with a satisfied smile.

Meanwhile things were getting slowed down in the back. Selvam and Aruna sat there in the darkness of the rear seat, he holding her tightly, and she resting so limply against his chest. He was still buried deep inside her, and his slowly softening cock was in no danger of slipping out of her wonderfully warm and dripping wet womanhood. She moaned slightly, nestled her head a little against his chest, and remained where she was in his embrace. Jaya rested her head on the shoulders of Selvam and had not stopped the fondling of his cock and the simultaneous fingering of Aruna’s cunt with the same hand.

They were all dreamily anticipating the end of the journey when they would all go back to their suites, for a full night of group fun.

selvamu
selvamu
9 Followers
12