Weekend Fun Ch. 2

Story Info
Coed has more fun with aunt & uncle.
1.9k words
4.41
153.8k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blou83
blou83
111 Followers

I woke up, lazily stretching. As my body stretched out, I realized that I was naked and that I was between two naked bodies. I raised up and then I saw that my Aunt Cathy was lying on one side of me and my Uncle Wayne on the other. Then I remembered the events that took place earlier in the night. A quick glance at the clock told me that we had been sleeping for about 3 hours.

I lay back down between them enjoying my nakedness, thinking about the dirty things I had done with my aunt and uncle. Wow! It made my pussy hot just thinking about it! I looked at Uncle Wayne and admired his lean body. His dick was no longer erect, but it sure looked good to me. I remembered the huge load of cum he squirted all over me. I looked over at Aunt Cathy. Her huge tits were beautiful! I glanced down; her legs were slightly opened and I could see her pussy. I could see her slit barley open through her dark curly pussy hair. I glanced again at her tits. They looked so yummy. I had never sucked a titty before.

I turned on my side and moved closer to my aunt. I reached up and touched her tit. I rubbed her nipple with my finger and watched it harden. Unable to stop myself, I leaned over and kissed her titty. I really liked the way her nipple felt against my lips, so I did it again, this time opening my mouth a little. I felt her nipple against my tongue and started licking it. It was so hard. I heard her moan in her sleep. In no time at all I had latched on to her tit and was sucking it! It was like instinct to latch on to it and suck. I couldn't help myself. Ohh it was so good! She was moaning louder now and squirming around on the bed. I sucked harder.

She soon was fully awake and responding to my titty sucking. Uncle Wayne was fully awake now too. He was sitting up watching me suck my Aunt's titty. He was rubbing his hands over my naked body, caressing my tits and my ass.

"Yes, sweet little girl, suck Aunt Cathy's titties. That's a good little girl. Suck them tits baby doll, Suck them!" Uncle Wayne was telling me.

"Ohh, Ohh, Yes, baby, suck my tits" Aunt Cathy cried out. "Suck your aunt's big tits".

I began sucking a little harder, caressing the other tit with my hand, and rubbing the nipple until it was hard too. Slowly I started moving my hand down across her stomach toward her pussy. I wanted to touch her pussy.

"Can I pet your pussy, Aunt Cathy?" I asked her sweetly. "Please!"

"Yes baby, Yes. Pet Aunt Cathy's pussy and make it feel good" she moaned as my fingers started working their way down. I felt her pussy hair and rubbed my fingers through it. I raised up a little so I could see as I played with her pussy. I petted it then slid my finger into her slit. Her legs opened up as I caressed her pussy lips with my fingers. Ohh it felt good!

So hot and wet. I found her pussy hole, inserted a finger and moved it in and out. Aunt Cathy was moaning loudly now, writhing around on the bed. Humping her pussy against my hand. I worked my finger in and out of her cunt then I would slide it up and rub her clit.

I was getting so hot. My own body was writhing with pleasure. Uncle Wayne was behind me watching me finger fuck Aunt Cathy. His hands were all over my body, touching my big tits and playing with my ass. He put one of his hands between my legs prying them open from behind. I felt his hand cup my pussy and he started rubbing it. I was pressing my ass back toward him, loving the feel of his hands on my pussy. He slipped first one then two fingers in my pussy hole. I started humping on them as he moved them in and out. I continued finger fucking Aunt Cathy as Uncle Wayne finger fucked me.

"Oh yes baby, Uncle Wayne loves his nieces' sweet pussy" he whispered to me. "Hump that hot cunt on my hand baby". I did just that. He was rubbing my clit and I was almost ready to cum. Aunt Cathy was writhing in ecstasy, moaning loudly.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh baby, Aunt Cathy is going to cum on your hand," she cried out.

"Me too Aunt Cathy, I'm cumming too" I yelled out. "Oh Uncle Wayne, make me cum, make me cum".

I began working her pussy harder and faster and Uncle Wayne was doing the same for me. Both of us were humping hard, our big tits bouncing as our orgasms began. I felt my pussy juice flowing out onto Uncle Wayne's hand and I could feel Aunt Cathy's pussy juice flowing out onto mine. As our orgasms subsided, I cuddled up to Aunt Cathy and kissed her titties.

"I really liked petting your pussy Aunt Cathy" I told her. " I hope I can get to pet it a lot".

" Oh baby you can pet my pussy any time you want to" she said.

In the meantime, Uncle Wayne had developed quite an erection and I could feel it pressing against me. I rolled over onto my back, my big tits bouncing. My pussy was so hot and looking at his big cock was making it hotter.

"Oh my, what a big cock you have, Uncle Wayne" I said as I reached for it and took it in my hand. He moaned loudly as I grasped it in my hand. I started milking it. I loved how it felt. Big and hard and throbbing. Wow!

I moved down a bit so I could stick my tongue out and lick it. Uncle Wayne would gasp each time my tongue flicked across the head of his dick. In a matter of a few minutes, I couldn't stand it any more and I sucked it into my mouth. Slowly, a little at a time I sucked it until I had the full length in my mouth. Sucking it harder and harder.

"Yes, Yes, suck your uncle's dick baby. Suck it hard, sweetie" he cried out. "Look Cathy, look at our dirty little niece sucking my big dick".

Aunt Cathy was beside us watching as Uncle Wayne worked his cock in and out of my mouth. She reached down between my legs and started rubbing my puss. My legs opened wide for her as I felt her fingers rub my clit. I was getting so hot again. My puss was throbbing.

Uncle Wayne suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth! He was kneeling over me looking at my naked body.

"What do you want sweet little niece? What do you want from your Uncle Wayne?" He asked me. "Tell Uncle Wayne what you need baby".

"I want you to fuck me Uncle Wayne. I want your big cock in my pussy hole. I want you to fuck me with it" I told him. " Please Uncle Wayne,

Fuck me, fuck your niece".

Uncle Wayne moved down between my legs. Aunt Cathy helped spread my legs and my pussy lips open. Uncle Wayne moved closer, touching his cock to my pussy. I thought I would pass out from ecstasy when I felt the head of it touch my clit. He rubbed it all over my pussy, which was so hot and wet. He found my pussy hole with it and slowly started pushing it inside. I wanted it in me so bad. I was afraid that he might change his mind before he got it in me, so I humped forward quickly taking it in my cunt. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him into me.

"Ohh, Ohh, Ohh," I cried out. I heard his deep moans as his throbbing dick filled my pussy. I couldn't believe it; I had my uncle's dick in my puss. He was fucking me! Wow! This was so erotic. I know it is so "dirty" and taboo, but I loved it so much.

Slowly he started moving, sliding his cock in and out of my cunt. Very slowly at first, then a little faster. We soon worked out our rhythm

And were fucking each other good. I looked over at Aunt Cathy and she was watching us and fingering her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying watching her husband fuck their niece.

"Yes, baby, bounce those big tits for me" Uncle Wayne told me. "Fuck me with that pussy, yes, fuck me with that pussy".

We had a good rhythm and were humping faster, my big tits bouncing hard. He was pumping his big cock in my pussy hard, his balls slapping against me.

"Oh! Uncle Wayne, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck your niece's pussy" I cried out. "Yes, Yes fuck me till I cum."

"I will baby, I'll fuck you hard and make you cum" he said to me. " I want you to cum all over my cock baby doll. I want you pussy juice all over my cock."

My orgasm was starting. I could feel it building up. I was humping on him as hard and fast as I could. I could feel his throbbing cock inside my pussy pumping hard.

"I'm cumming Uncle Wayne, I'm cumming. I can't hold it, I've got to let it go". I screamed out as my orgasm hit. I felt the waves of ecstasy flow through me as my pussy juice flowed out onto my uncle's big cock. I was humping on it hard getting every last drop out of this orgasm.

In seconds I felt his cock tighten and I knew he was cumming. He started pumping it so fast and hard. My tits were bouncing so hard as he drove his cock into my pussy.

"I'm cumming sweet baby, Your Uncle Wayne is cumming in your sweet pussy." He cried out as he started to shoot his load. I felt his wad explode inside my pussy as he pumped it harder and harder.

"Yes, Uncle Wayne, give me your cum. Give your niece your cum, give it to me in my pussy Uncle Wayne" I was crying out to him.

His cum mingled with my pussy juice as we both experienced the most wonderful orgasms.

He collapsed on top of me; our bodies hot, sweaty, and covered with cum. Aunt Cathy had fingered herself to orgasm as she watched us fuck. Uncle Wayne rolled off me and lay beside me. Aunt Cathy moved closer and we all cuddled up together, naked and cum drenched.

They both kissed each other and me. I lay there thinking about what we had just done. I know I should have felt bad about it, but I couldn't. And this was so awesome! I wanted to do every "dirty" thing I could imagine with my aunt and uncle. I loved touching their naked bodies and I loved fucking with them. I was hoping so much that they would want to continue our play for a long time to cum.

blou83
blou83
111 Followers