Weekend Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Andie & Tammy continue their fun.
2k words
4.49
28k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers

I relived the things that had happened between Tammy and myself over and over. I was not sure how Tammy would act around me after what we had done that first weekend but when I picked her up for work the next Wednesday she didn't mention it and acted like nothing had happened.

The week dragged on and I would begin to think it was all part of my active imagination until I would look at the pictures we took.

Every time I looked at Tammy I would lust after her hot body. But I was afraid of her telling people about my cross dressing. I did not think she would ever actually use them but she had the pictures to cause problems in my life if I ever pissed her off.

She had not mentioned our escapade for a week now and I had started to relax. The next Saturday night she showed up at my door around 7:30.

She smirked at me as she pushed her way past me and into my house. "I should have known you would not have plans. Or plans with anyone else, I am surprised that you are not all dolled up."

I did not know how to answer her. If she had waited an hour or so I would have been dressed in feminine finery. At the moment I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Under that I was wearing green lace panties and tan pantyhose but I was not going to admit that to her just yet.

I asked her if she wanted a beer or something else to drink and she said a beer would be great. I returned with her beer and took a good look at Tammy. She was wearing a black silk blouse, a tight black skirt that came to just above the knee, black hose, at this point I was not sure if they were stockings, tights, or pantyhose yet but her long legs looked incredible. She was also wearing black 3 1/2 inch heels.

As she took the offered beer and sat on the couch she caught me looking at her legs.

"Do you like what you see?"

I could only nod my head in agreement.

She gave me a seductive look and slid her skirt up just a little to expose the tops of her stockings. "Do you want to see more?"

I was nodding again and mumbled an "Oh God YES!!"

"I will make a deal with you, if you want to see my stockings and my panties you will have to wear panties and stockings for me."

I swallowed hard. How could I say no? I really wanted to see more and since Tammy had already seen me dressed in female clothes it was really not a hard choice to make.

I excused myself and went to the guest bedroom and went through my collection of lingerie. I found what I was looking for. Luckily I had shaved earlier in anticipation of dressing on my own and playing on the Internet later.

I put on a white lace teddy with garters, I slide up white stockings and attached them to the garters. Feeling the spaghetti straps of the teddy and the garters stretch and pull tight made me feel so feminine and sexy.

Sliding the white ruffled panties up my shaved legs sent trembles through my body. I was enjoying dressing up so much I had almost forgot that I had a hot redhead waiting on me in the living room.

I slipped my feet into a tight pair of white 1 inch heels. They were not as high or as sexy as the heels Tammy was wearing but I loved the way they made my legs look.

I took a deep breath and walked back into the living room. A wide smile crossed Tammy's face when she seen what I was wearing.

I tried to remember everything I had read on the Internet about wearing high heels. I walked on the balls of my feet and took small steps. I was hoping that my walk was kind of sexy and praying that I did not fall down and break something.

Tammy was smiling, "You seem to be able to walk in heels better than some women I know."

I asked her if she needed another beer and she said yes, I went to the kitchen to retrieve a couple of beers for the both of us and was excited to hear my heels click on the hardwood floor.

When I returned, Tammy was smoking a hand rolled cigarette. It was not tobacco. I had not smoked marijuana in years and I was hesitant when she offered the joint to me.

Tammy urged me to take it and by now she had to realize that she did not have to threaten me, that she could talk me into almost anything.

As we finished the joint Tammy slid close to me, kissed me and whispered in my ear that getting high always made her horny. But that she wasn't quite ready to fuck me yet.

I brightened at that comment because it meant that she might be ready at some point soon.

When Tammy had arrived she was carrying an oversized black pocketbook. and now she was removing a make up case. She made me sit up straight as she started doing my makeup.

She did my eyes and cheeks, then she told me to pout and applied a coating of deep red lipstick. When she was done she handed me a small mirror and let me see.

"We need to get you a nice wig, you make a cute blonde but I bet you would make an even cuter brunette."

While I still looked like a guy, the make up had helped soften my face and the look and taste of the lipstick was an unexpected turn on.

She had me pose for some more pictures in my lingerie. "I doubt that I need any more picture to keep you in line but I think you enjoyed being my model. I bet you would love to star in a video."

Then she kissed me playfully at first but as we continued to kiss it turned passionate. When we kissed I could taste our lipsticks mingling.

As we continued to kiss she reached up to cup my right breast, she then started pinching my nipple through the lace lingerie. She even twisted it causing me to moan in mild pain and great pleasure.

She took pity on me and quit abusing my nipples, instead she leaned down and kissed and licked the left nipple. She then sucked it into her mouth and started sucking. Oh God I was on the verge of coming but was trying to hold back. I did not want these feelings to stop.

Tammy was going from one nipple to the other, kissing, sucking, even biting them. Each nibble made my cock throb even harder.

She started kissing her way down my stomach and soon was on her knees between my legs. She licked my cock head through the panties and hose then slide them down.

When she engulfed the head of my cock in her pretty mouth I came instantly and came hard. She swallowed most of my cum before rising up and kissing me again. This time she let me taste my cum on her lips.

"You need to show some self-control little girl but we will work on that."

I was glad to hear her say that, it meant that she would be doing that again.

She moved up to the couch and told me it was my turn.

I knew what she meant and slide to my knees and started planting sloppy wet kisses on her inner thighs.

I worked my way up to her very wet and very delicious tasting pussy. I concentrated on licking her cunt and when I started flicking my tongue over her clit again and again she was moaning and squirming in pleasure.

It did not tale me long to get the result that we both wanted. After Tammy had cum three times she pushed my head away and announced that it was late and time for bed.

Tammy was actually going to spend the night. Not only was I going to be sleeping in the same bed as this gorgeous redhead sitting beside me but we were both going to be wearing lingerie. I was in heaven and a perpetual state of arousal.

Later that night we were laying in bed, she was facing away from me and I was holding her in my arms. She had pushed her sexy ass back against my crotch.

Tammy had said she was tired and I tried to be a good little boy/girl but the feel of our lingerie clad bodies lying in bed together was just to much and I could not keep my hands off of her body. I tried to play with her ample breasts and she playfully slapped my hand away.

I tried it again and she asked if I wanted her to go home. I told her no and begged her to stay. She looked at me closely and said that she doubted that I could keep my hands to myself. She reached down and unhooked one of her stockings and took it off.

I was confused until Tammy used the stocking to tie my hands to the headboard. When she was done she smiled and told me that maybe now I could behave. It was the first time I had ever been tied up and was surprised at how much I was turned on by it.

The hot redhead next to me wiggling her sexy butt against me was not helping but Tammy had tied me securely and no matter how hard I tried I could not get loose.

I had trouble falling to sleep but exhaustion took over and I finally dosed off. My night was filled with dreams of me in various lingerie doing naughty things and being videotaped doing them.

The next morning Tammy woke me up when she was sliding a condom over my cock. Did this mean what I hoped it meant? Tammy leaned down and sucked my cock for a few minutes making sure I was rock hard.

I realized I was still tied to the head of the bed and struggled to get lose but could not.

When she was satisfied or maybe disappointed that it was not going to get any bigger or harder she climbed on top of me and lowered her hot pussy down onto my cock.

I had very limited experiences with women but I doubted if any other woman could make me feel this good. She was raising and lowering her cunt and it was milking my small cock.

I tried to hold out as long as I could trying to make the experience last but I was soon shooting my load into her.

After a few last thrusts Tammy crawled off of me. She was careful taking the condom off. I was not sure what she had planned but she was trying not to lose a drop.

My hands were tied and I felt helpless when she held the used condom over my head and let my own cum drip down onto my face and into my mouth. I swallowed my cum as she fed it to me.

When the condom was empty she leaned in and kissed me deep. I had to lay there and watch her get dressed. I was afraid that she was going to leave me tied to the bed but she finally untied me.

I was still wearing the lingerie from the night before as I walked her to the door. She kissed me again and told me to call her and maybe we could go out to eat on one of our days off.

*****

To Be Continued...

SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers