Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,968 Followers

"Well, I'm going to take a shower and then I thought we'd head over to the outlet mall over in Dawsonville," Melinda said, finishing off her cup of coffee.

"Is that the one with the Coach store?" Leah asked.

"It is," Melinda replied. "There's a map over there by the phone."

"That sounds good to me," Katie said.

You'll notice they didn't bother to include me in any discussion on the shopping.

"What time do we need to get back?" Melinda asked.

Leah thought for a second. Tonight was her night to cook. "What time do we want to eat? Six? Six-thirty? If we get back by four, I should have enough time . . . if someone will help me."

I smiled back at her. "I don't know if I can . . . you know, going a whole week without a dose of Katie makes me too weak to cook . . ."

"You are so full of shit," Melinda punched me playfully on the shoulder.

"Brown eyes, baby!"

"He'll help you cook," my wife said. "If he doesn't, maybe we'll give Katie her present without him."

The three girls shared a look and laughed.

I followed Melinda into the shower and we washed each other off. There was no sex; apparently she was into the whole no-sex-until-after-dinner thing, too. (Drat!) But I always enjoy bathing with my girls. There's something intimate about being naked with someone you love. Cleaning them, being washed . . . it's not just erotic, but it's comforting and familiar at the same time.

We threw a bunch of bottled waters into a backpack and got in the van. I was driving this time; Leah was in the passenger's seat navigating. Actually, she just punched the mall's address into the GPS and I followed the arrow.

The day passed quickly. There were most of the usual outlet stores there: Williams-Sonoma, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Harry & David et al. The girls wandered in and out of most of the stores leaving me to explore on my own. I figured they'd call me if they found something and needed it carried to the van.

We met at lunch time in the food court. The girls showed off their bargain finds. I had a bag with some new khakis and polo shirts in it. In another bag, I had a couple of matching outfits that would look really cute on the twins. One of the funny things about being a parent is that most of the stuff we found wasn't for us; it was for our kids.

After lunch, the girls headed off to explore the other half of the complex, while I stowed our stuff away in the car. I was headed towards the Kay-Bee store when I heard someone call my name.

I turned and saw a woman walking towards me. She was about my height and had a head of full, dark hair. I didn't recognise her but she seemed familiar. Her olive skin was perfectly toned and she had the deepest brown eyes.

"Hey, I thought that was you! What are you doing here?"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth (and now that I could hear her better), I knew who she was. "Mimi!"

She reached out to me and we shared a tentative, but warm, hug.

"How have you been?" I asked. We both took a second to give one another the elevator look (i.e.—up and down). The years had been very good to her.

"Wonderful! You haven't changed a bit. What have you been up to?"

Yesmine went to high school with Leah and me. She got a scholarship to Princeton and last I checked was married to her high school sweetheart, Geoff Meadows.

"You know . . . married, kids, the usual," I said, even though "the usual" doesn't apply to us.

"How are you doing?" I hadn't seen Mimi since the summer after graduation. We went on a couple of dates in high school, but nothing ever came of it.

I looked her over. I could tell she was doing the same to me. Both of us were packing a few extra pounds (me more than her), but she was just as pretty as I had remembered.

"Funny seeing you here," she said.

"What are the chances?" I replied with a smile.

"I missed you at the reunion." It may have just been me, but there seemed to be a hint of regret in her voice.

"There will be more," Over her shoulder, I noticed the girls walking our way, each carrying a bag of stuff. "Come on, Mimi, there are some people I want you to meet."

Leah's face brightened when she recognised Yesmine and she rushed over to give her a friendly hug. Katie and Melinda gave her the once-over and I could tell Mimi was sizing them up as well. It's just what girls do.

"How long has it been?" Yesmine said.

Leah counted the years backwards in her head. "At least twelve years. What are you doing here?"

I introduced Melinda and Katie and the five of us soon got to talking.

Mimi and her husband were also on vacation. They were living in Atlanta and also needed a weekend away. She's a lawyer and he teaches high school. I hadn't seen either in over a decade.

Our 10 year reunion was four years ago. Both Leah and I decided to skip it. At the time, neither of us wanted to face all the questions and rumours about our relationship and the others in our lives. Of course, we knew some of what people were saying about us, but we just didn't want to deal with it then.

After I introduced Melinda and Katie, Yesmine shot me and Leah a curious glance. Neither of us said a word, although I was sure she would be asking us in private.

None of us are ashamed of our relationship, although we do know that it's unusual. We guard our privacy, although our closest friends know what the situation is. We were finally forced to confront the fact that we would have to come up with a public explanation when Kaylee started school.

Kids talk. That's a fact of life. We knew that once she began going to daycare, she would be telling all her friends that her mommy and daddy lived with two other women who she also sometimes called mommy. And then there were her brother and sisters. Things were fine when she was in a private daycare, but before she started kindergarten, we sat down with her and explained that not everyone had a daddy and three mommies in a way we thought a five year old would understand.

Things went over fairly well, I think. The reaction of the other parents of kids in Kaylee's class ranged from indifference to curiosity to open disdain. Some of the fundy Christian parents asked to have their children moved to another class, but most of the folks just raised an eyebrow and went about their business.

After all, Leah is a local celebrity of sorts and rumours of her lifestyle had been circulating in the Asheville area for years, so it's not like it was a complete surprise. Just more fodder for the gossip mill. Plus, Melinda has tenure and Katie's partners need her more than she needs them so we don't worry about job security.

We talked some more but soon Yesmine said she had to meet Geoff. We swapped cell phone numbers, but not before the girls invited them over for dinner on Sunday night.

Yesmine said they'd love to visit with us and promised to call for directions later.

"Mimi looks good," Leah said to me, as the four of us watched her hips sway back and forth as she walked away.

"Didn't you go out with her?" Melinda asked, trying to needle me.

"Yeah, a couple of times," I replied absently, my eyes still on Yesmine's shapely backside. "We went to see R.E.M. our—what was it, junior year?—and Jimmy Buffett senior year."

"You took her to see Jimmy Buffett but you wouldn't take Leah?" Katie said.

"Leah already had a date," I grinned. "Who did you end up going with?"

She had to think for a minute. "Matt Elkins. He was a creep. Bastard kept trying to feel me up during the show."

"You didn't complain when I was feeling you up during the Jimmy Buffett concert," Katie said teasingly.

"That's because you aren't as smarmy as Matt, baby," Leah giggled and kissed her wife, which drew some curious stares from those around us.

Mimi turned the corner and the four of us went back to our shopping. Of course, the girls had all purchased bags and bags worth of stuff and I got stuck carrying everything back to the car.

A little while later, we were back at the cabin. Leah was making fondue. Melinda let me off the hook and was helping out while Katie and I canoodled on the couch. Leah chopped up some vegetables for the vegetable broth while Melinda was grating a mix of cheese that was soon mixed in with a little bit of wine, some garlic, a shot of cherry liqueur and a dash of nutmeg. The girls were also slicing up a mix of bread, meats and even mixing up some sauces for the main course.

Katie and I took turns heckling the two in the kitchen and making out like we were 22 again. We were teasing each other knowing that later that night our forced drought would be over.

When the meal was ready, I built a fire in the fireplace and poured the wine while Katie threw all the pillows off the couches. We sat on the floor with the electric fondue pots on the coffee table. After the cheese fondue for our appetizer, we used the chicken broth to cook a mix of shrimp, chicken, beef, salmon and even some sliced lobster tail.

Eating is one of our few vices. We've cut back on our portions over the years (or else we'd be big as houses) but we all like to try new things and fondue is one of our favourites.

"To the birthday girl," I said, raising my glass. My lovers did the same. "No one has every looked so good for twenty-one."

Katie snorted softly. Leah giggled.

"And to many more birthdays," Melinda added.

"Shared with friends," Katie said, looking each of us in the eyes. Her gaze softened and I saw the love she had for each of us.

Leah leaned over and gave Katie a kiss. Melinda and I did the same. I finished off the last little bit of my wine, but I noticed that the girls had only sipped at their drinks all night.

The rest of the meal passed with us sharing food with one another. The dinner was wonderful, but the company was even better.

I helped Leah clean up while Melinda and Katie watched us from the couch. Leah brought the fixings for a dark chocolate fondue, but no one was ready for dessert yet. Instead we just let our food settle and we talked some more. There were no worries. No rush.

With the dishes done, I went back to the bedroom and came back with Melinda and my present for Katie.

"We said 'no gifts'," the birthday girl scolded us. "The weekend was my present."

"Yeah, well . . . we changed our minds," Melinda said. That's the thing about women; they do that. And when they do, there's no use in arguing. Believe me: I live with three of them.

Katie took the jewelry box in her hands and slipped it out of the wrapping paper. Hanging from a simple gold chain, we bought her a pendant in the shape of a four-leaf clover with a quarter carat diamond in place of each leaf. She held it reverently as it glimmered in the firelight. There was a hint of reproach in her eyes—if only for spending so much—but there was also tenderness and appreciation.

She handed the pendant to Leah and lifted her hair while her wife put it on. Katie then took Melinda and I in her arms, one at a time and then both of us at once, and gave us deep passionate kisses.

"You know," Katie said to Melinda. "When you first kissed me, if you'd told me that I'd be in love with the three of you eleven years later, I'd have thought you were crazy."

"And if you had told me eleven years ago that the sweet, innocent little girl you were would turn into a kinky, sex-crazed maniac, I'd have thought you were crazy," Melinda replied.

"So are you ready for your other present?" I asked, trying not to sound too eager.

"Down, boy!" Leah taunted me. "We haven't had dessert yet."

"I thought Katie was dessert," I retorted playfully.

"I like the sound of that," the birthday girl said. "It's been so long, I've almost forgotten what it was like to have a dick inside me."

"I'm gonna give you a fucking you'll never forget," I promised.

The girls all laughed, and in retrospect, there seemed to be a nervous undercurrent in all three of them.

"I'll go get him ready for you," Melinda pulled me to my feet and led me to the master bedroom.

We lit a handful of candles around the room and then she began peeling my clothes off. I tore at hers, too. Soon we were both naked and I found myself laying on the bed with my legs hanging over the edge. Melinda was on her knees in front of me. Her head bobbed up and down.

"Damn, that feels good," I moaned in response to her expert oral ministrations.

I was erect almost instantly and Melinda's skilled mouth made me as hard as steel. A couple of times, I felt like she was going to make me cum, but each time, she held off enough to bring me back from the edge.

My hands went to her shoulders and I had to resist the urge to thrust upwards into her mouth.

Melinda says girls like the control they have when giving a blow job. I think the guy's instinct is to either push down on her head or fuck the girl's mouth, but it's not a pussy. And gagging isn't necessarily good or desirable. I let her lead me on, enjoying the attention she was paying to my cock.

The three girls are generally submissive, at least to me. Katie is the most aggressive in bed, and she is known to take the "top" role, especially with Leah, but sometimes with the rest of us, too. Melinda is assertive and dominant with the other two, but she also loves to be blindfolded and tied down.

However, when it comes to oral sex, the girls like to be submissive when receiving and in control when giving. And I'm not complaining. I love the attention my girls put into giving fellatio and I try my best when reciprocating.

I also love Melinda's tongue. She can work magic with it, and both Leah and Katie agree with me.

My head rolled instinctively from left to right, and that's usually Melinda's signal that I'm about to cum, so she held back a little.

I felt her lips sucking on the head of my cock and her hands worked up and down the shaft. After a few minutes, I felt another set of hands on my balls and someone slipped into the bed with me.

Looking to my right, found Leah—naked—in bed with me. She ran her hands over my chest before leaning in to give me a deep kiss. I reached over and squeezed her breasts gently.

We gasped simultaneously; Leah because I pinched her nipple just a little too hard, me because one mouth was working on my cock and another was sucking on my balls.

"I think he's ready," Leah said softly. Looking down I saw Melinda and Katie side by side, sharing my cock in their hungry mouths.

I nodded my head eagerly.

Melinda stood and pushed me back on the bed. She propped up a couple of pillows and lay back. Leah pushed me into her arms so I was laying against my wife, my head resting on her soft, pillowy breasts.

"I love you," Melinda whispered in my ear. Her arms reached around me, pulling me into her embrace.

Turning, I gave her a kiss, but then my attention was drawn back to our other two lovers. Leah and Katie pulled on my cock, just to make sure it was hard.

"I've been waiting all week for this," Katie declared. She wasn't taking her time and seemed to be in a rush to get me inside her. I'm not complaining; I'm just sayin'.

We both moaned as she rubbed the head of my cock against her slick pussy. After a couple of strokes, my cock was covered in her juices. All day we had been flirting back and forth, knowing that tonight we were finally going to be together, after a week of abstinence.

She was nude, with only her wedding band and her birthday pendant glistening in the soft candlelight. Her red hair hung down around her shoulders. Her eyes were closed.

My hands went to the soft points on her chest. Katie's nipples hardened immediately.

She bit her lip as I entered her. Leah curled up in the crook of my arm and watched her wife lower herself down on me.

Katie and I let out satisfied moans, savouring the initial penetration.

"God, you feel so good," she said softly.

I looked up at her face, which was bathed in the soft glow of the candles. She slowly lowered herself down until I bottomed out. I pulled her to me and kissed her tenderly. She leaned over and gave Leah and Melinda similar treatment.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight," I whispered.

"Even after all the fucking you give it?" Leah stuck her tongue in my ear.

"Yes," I replied looking up at Katie. "Even after all these years. I love being inside you."

We started out slow. Melinda nibbled gently on the side of my neck. Leah cuddled up to me and reached out to touch Katie's neatly trimmed pussy.

The girl on top of me sat back and started to grind slowly on me. I bucked my hips in time with hers.

With her head thrown back, Katie moved a little bit faster. She leaned forward into my arms, which were braced against her chest.

I looked down and saw Leah's other hand absently playing with her own pussy. I brushed her hand away and began to stroke her in time with Katie and me. She moaned softly as we picked up the pace.

Even Melinda began to move in time with us. I turned my head and kissed my wife, but she turned my attention back to the birthday girl.

"I love riding you," Katie moaned. "I want you to cum inside me."

Sitting up, I kissed the valley in between her breasts. Her arms wrapped around my head and she pulled me eagerly to one of her nipples.

I suckled on her, paying careful attention to each of the little buds on her chest. I flicked my tongue across each one, causing Katie to squeal with delight.

Her hips moved faster. She was grinding her clit against the top of my cock. I thrust upwards into her.

She cried out as Leah's mouth went to the nipple that wasn't in my mouth. "Fuckin' yeah!"

Katie's fingernails dug into my shoulders as our rhythm picked up.

Melinda's hands pulled me back down to her. I looked up at my lover and our eyes met. Hers were filled with hunger and desire and . . . something else.

"Cum in me," Katie whispered again. "Cum all over me."

Faster. Harder.

Katie went from riding me to impaling herself on my cock. With each stroke, she let out a desperate moan.

I tried to match her strokes, but I couldn't. Instead I simply thrust upwards, trying to give her as much of myself as I could.

Leah stopped rubbing Katie's clit and was now working on my balls. Melinda was blowing softly into my ear and kissing the nape of my neck. I was in sensory overload heaven and it wasn't even my birthday.

Her pace had become so fast, Katie put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself.

"Cum in her," Melinda said softly. "Cum all over Katie's tight little pussy. You know you want to . . . Give her all that cum like you gave me this morning."

It seemed like Melinda was trying to coax me on when I didn't really need any encouragement. I was trying to hold off until Katie had her orgasm and from the look on her face, I wasn't going to have to wait much longer.

"Fuck!" Katie growled. "Fuck . . . fuckfuckfuckfuck . . ."

She gritted her teeth and began to move her hips back and forth rapidly. This is the part I like the best. When my lover loses control.

"I'm about to cum," she said through her clenched teeth. "I'm about to cum all over you . . . Are you going to cum, too?"

"Yes," I croaked. I tried to meet each of her thrusts with one of my own. "I'm going to cum inside that pussy!"

"Good . . . Cum with me!" Katie looked down at me. I was almost there. Her fingernails dug into my chest. Leah squeezed my balls and without warning slipped a finger into my ass. I cried out with a mixture of shock and pleasure. "Give me my present!"

My eyes met my redheaded lover's. Something inexplicable passed in between us. For the briefest moment, I forgot about the woman holding me in her arms. I no longer saw the woman who was holding my lover up and was playing with my butt.

There was just Katie and me.

HLD
HLD
2,968 Followers
123456...9