Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers

"We going to do you all night long," Katie whispered. Her eyes flashed in my direction, an unspoken promise to me, too.

Again Melinda cried out. Leah was giving her the thorough treatment.

Melinda's arms flailed around, she grabbed Katie by the hair and pulled the other girl's mouth to her. They kissed hungrily.

"Fuck," the girl on the bottom whispered. "Fucking eat that pussy . . . oh, god, you do that so well . . ."

"You taught us," Katie said, speaking for our other lover. "Do you know what she's doing, Melinda? . . . She's getting you ready to make our baby . . . That's right, honey . . . You're going to cum in her mouth and then we're going to fuck you . . ."

"Yes," Melinda slurred. "Eat my fucking pussy . . ."

As her voice trailed off, she arched her back and whimpered. Leah's eyes were locked on to Katie's. Her brown orbs twinkled with a pernicious glint.

I slowed down my strokes, lest I had an orgasm that wasn't inside one of the girls.

Leah had built Melinda up to a thunderous orgasm, but instead of putting her over the top, she backed off, keeping her right on the edge. The girls have done that to me and it is nothing put pure, glorious torture.

Katie pulled back and looked over at me. She motioned me over. Giving Melinda one more kiss, she pushed my robe down over my shoulders. Now all four of us were completely naked. She sucked on my earlobe for a moment, then whispered in my ear, "I'll be right back."

"We'll be waiting, Red," I replied groping my two wives at the same time. As she slipped away, I turned my attention to the girl on the bed.

Melinda's breathing was short and ragged. Her beautiful breasts had fallen slightly to the sides, their nipples sticking straight up.

I leaned over and kissed her. Melinda's eyes darted around rapidly, as if she didn't recognise me immediately.

She began writhing around on the bed. I looked down and saw Leah's mouth fixed on Melinda's clit, all the while pumping two fingers in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Leah!" Melinda cried out. "Don't stop . . . don't stop . . . please don't stop!"

"Don't stop what?" I teased, pinching her nipples.

"Don't stop eating me! . . . Yes! . . . Yes! . . . Yesyesyesyes!" Melinda started to hyperventilate as Leah's hand moved faster and faster.

Right when the girl underneath us was just about to climax, Leah pulled back.

Melinda shuddered in frustration. I smiled wickedly and kissed her harder.

Leah's mouth was quickly replaced with Katie's. After a second, Leah pulled her fingers away from Melinda's hungry pussy and our redheaded wife took her place.

"I want . . . I want . . ." Melinda panted.

"We don't care what you want," Leah said from across the room. She was searching around in her suitcase for something. "Right now, you're going to be ours."

After years of instruction, Katie had picked up quite a bit by way of technique from the other two girls and she was putting it all to good use.

Melinda reached for me and began stroking my cock. She tried to pull me towards her mouth, but I held off. It looked to me like Katie and Leah had other ideas . . . at least for right now.

"God, you're good." Melinda's eyes had rolled back into her head. Katie wasn't teasing her like Leah had been. She attacked the other girl, driving her straight towards an earth-shattering orgasm.

I played with Melinda's breasts. I squeezed them as if they were ripe melons. Her nipples were erect; my tongue traced circles around them. When I pinched her, she cried out with pleasure.

Her whole body began to shake. Katie continued to assault Melinda's clit with her tongue but like our other wife, she pulled back right just before giving Melinda the release she craved.

"Unless I cum soon," Melinda vowed, "I am going to kill you all."

"Don't say that, honey," Leah whispered, nibbling on her earlobe. "You'll be thanking us in a second."

Stealing one more kiss, the two girls pulled back. Both had put on strap-on cocks. The harnesses were fitted perfectly to their bodies. I smiled to myself, anticipating what they had in mind.

"Sit up," Leah instructed. Melinda's mind was still clouded with desire and she obeyed. Her eyes were glassy. Her hair was a mess and her body was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration.

The two girls maneuvered Melinda into the middle. Leah propped herself up on a couple of pillows then lay on her back, the dildo sticking straight up. It was covered in lube, waiting for Melinda.

"No . . . not your pussy," Leah said, pointing the tip of the fake cock at Melinda's ass.

The other girl nodded dumbly. Katie played with her breasts as Melinda lowered herself down. She grimaced when the head entered her, but groaned as she impaled herself on to Leah.

When she bottomed out, Leah pulled Melinda back against her. When she straightened out her legs, Melinda's pussy was open and ready our other wife.

Katie got on her knees between the other girls's legs. She slapped Melinda's clit a couple of times with the head of the dildo, then entered her.

There was a look of pure unadulterated lust on Melinda's face.

I watched in amazement as Katie slowly pushed forward until she was all the way inside Melinda. My blonde wife was slick from the job Leah and Katie did on her earlier. Her excitement was dripping on to the bed.

The three of them established an easy rhythm. Melinda slowly began moving her hips. She rocked back and forth.

Leah was sucking on that spot right behind Melinda's ear that makes her melt. Katie was kneading her round, full breasts.

The two girls let Melinda take control of the pace. With each thrust, Melinda cried out.

I watched, hypnotised, as the three of them made love. A part of me wanted to get in on the action, but as I watched the three girls together, I realised just how much they love each other.

They were my best friends, and they were each other's as well. I would have married any of the three of them in a heartbeat, and I know that any combination of them might have gotten together, too.

"Right . . . there," Melinda breathed. "Harder . . . Katie . . . fuck . . . me . . . harder."

The petite girl picked up her pace. I watched the muscles of her perfect ass clench as she drove into Melinda. Each stroke was a little faster, a little rougher than the last.

She held each one for a split second, then pulled back and went in again.

Leah's hands cupped Melinda's breasts. Her teeth raked the other girl's neck. Leah didn't move, instead she let Katie provide all the motion, but with every thrust, the dildo buried in Melinda's ass pushed further in.

Her hands trembling, Melinda reached out and pulled Katie to her. They kissed passionately.

Katie never broke stride.

I saw Leah whispering something in Melinda's ear.

"Yes . . . fuck, yes!" she replied.

Leah looked up at Katie. "Do it, baby! Fuck her good!"

Red smiled at the two of them and then pulled back on her knees. She grabbed Melinda by the hips.

Her first thrust was hard and fast. Melinda groaned with pleasure.

Katie pulled back and then pushed forward again.

"Right there!"

Seemingly without mercy, Katie began to fuck Melinda. She wasn't being gentle. She didn't care about building her up.

Leah mauled Melinda's tits with her hands, making her moans louder.

I love to hear my girls scream.

"Yes, Katie," Melinda panted. "Fuck me, baby!"

Pounding away, Katie built a steady—if determined—head of steam. Melinda's body began to shake again.

This time, the other two girls didn't hold back or bring her back from the edge.

Leah pulled Melinda by the hair and turned her head. Their lips met in a sloppy, hungry kiss.

Katie continued to pump her cock in and out of the girl in the middle.

Melinda's moans escalated in volume and frequency. The three girls moved in concert.

"Yes! . . . Yes! . . . Fuck me!" Melinda chanted. Both girls pushed into her one final time, then Melinda erupted into a stream of unintelligible sounds.

Her orgasm overtook her. She pulled Katie down to her and their lips met. Leah's hands squeezed her heavy breasts.

"Fuck!" Melinda shouted. Her body was shaking. Her nipples were hard little points sticking straight up.

Katie held her cock inside Melinda for just a second, then pulled out. Cum was dripping out on to the bed. I think if Katie had pulled out at the height of Melinda's orgasm, she would have squirted all over the bed. Again.

"Are you ready to make one more baby?" Katie turned, as if to present Melinda to me. There was a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

My cock had been hard since the girls started. Even harder now as I stroked it through Melinda's orgasm.

I got on my knees between Melinda's legs and slipped into her easily. Even with her ass full of Leah's cock, Melinda's pussy was stretched from Katie and slick with her excitement. Katie kissed me briefly on the back of the neck and then pushed me into our wife.

"Are you okay down there?" I asked Leah.

"Mmm-hmmm," came her muffled reply. I think she might have had something more to say, but Melinda's tongue was working its way down her throat.

My hands went to Melinda's soft breasts. They stood up on her chest. I kneaded them gently, drawing a squeal of delight from their owner.

"Do it," Katie whispered in my ear. "Put your cock in that tight little pussy and cum all over her . . . Cum inside her like you did to me and Leah today."

I turned my head and Katie's lips enveloped mine. Her tongue entered my mouth aggressively. Her hands were on my waist and she began to push my hips forward and back.

Leah, Melinda and I got into a familiar rhythm.

Once again, Melinda began to moan. I wasn't going to last very long this time. Watching the three girls is a thrill second to none. After her earth-shaking orgasm, Melinda's pussy was tighter than usual.

As I picked up my pace, I put my thumb on her clit and began flicking it back and forth. With each pass, she shuddered with pleasure.

Melinda's eyes were hooded over with pleasure. Her body was splayed out before me. Leah's arms were wrapped lovingly around her.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

Always eager to oblige, I leaned over and Melinda threw her arms around me. Her lips were soft and warm.

My head began to swim as she bucked against me. I could feel Leah's cock moving against mine.

"I love having you inside me," Melinda purred. "I love being fucked by all of you."

The tingling in my body intensified as I felt Katie's hand press down on the small of my back.

I felt something cool between the cheeks of my ass. Then something hard pressed against my asshole.

"Don't worry," Melinda whispered in my ear. "She changed it."

Years ago, when we were experimenting around, anal sex was something Melinda and I wanted to try. Actually, it was me that wanted to try it and Melinda grudgingly acquiesced. Thinking that I would back out, Melinda and I struck a deal where I could fuck her in the ass if she could do me, too. She was surprised when I said yes.

So we did some reading about safety and health then started our foray into anal play. It turns out we both liked it. Not enough to do it regularly, but more as an infrequent treat. When Leah and Katie discovered our deal, they wanted in, too.

Some people don't care for anal sex. In fact, a lot of people don't. And that's okay. If a certain kind of sex makes you uncomfortable or isn't something you're 100% in to, you shouldn't do it. At the same time, I would offer these words: Don't knock it until you try it.

It's my observation that there are a lot of people (guys in particular) that think it's okay to be on the giving end of anal, but if you're on the receiving end, it somehow makes you gay. Or if you like it, you must be gay.

First of all, what's wrong with being gay? It's not my thing, but as I said before, if you find something you like and can find a consenting adult to do it with, go for it. Second, if done right, it feels really, really good. Third, if it (or any other kind of sex) hurts, then you're not doing it right.

I bought a couple of strap-on attachments for the girls several years ago that we use exclusively for anal sex. They're not as big as the strap-ons they use for vaginal intercourse, but it's enough to be felt. Leah was wearing one; Katie had changed into the other.

The hand in the middle of my back was there to keep me from moving. Melinda's pussy clenched around me. My lips went to her breasts.

"Deep breath," Katie said softly. I tried to relax my ass, anticipating the coming penetration.

The first entry is at the same time the most painful but also the most exhilarating part. Melinda tells me that it's the same way for vaginal sex.

In that moment, I gasped as the head of Katie's cock slipped past the sphincter. I bit my lip, but still couldn't help but cry out.

"That's it, baby," Melinda said soothingly. "Go slow."

After the initial entry, I relaxed. The sensation of having the stiff cock in my ass only heightened the sensitivity of the rest of my body.

Katie slid into me slowly. My hands clenched the sheets. Melinda's fingernails dug into my skin.

"Oh, Jesus!" I moaned.

"Almost there," Katie said. A moment later, I felt her hips press against my ass.

I let out a deep breath and smiled dreamily.

My own hard cock was buried in Melinda's pussy. I could feel Leah underneath us. Katie was behind me.

The four of us lay there. Connected. Both literally and figuratively. No one moved for a long time.

Katie's hands massaged my ass, trying to get me to relax. Finally, I felt Katie begin to rock back and forth slowly.

She pulled out a little bit, then pushed back in and held it. Every couple of seconds, she repeated the move.

With each stroke, she pumped a little harder.

With each stroke, I gasped a little louder.

"That's it, baby," Melinda purred. "Make love to us."

I lifted my head enough to kiss the woman in my arms. Katie's hands were still in the middle of my back, holding me down. I could feel Leah moving beneath Melinda.

The four of us fell into an easy rhythm.

Between watching the girls earlier, being inside Melinda and having Katie expertly working on my ass, I wasn't going to last very long.

The strap-on being used on me was the perfect size to stimulate my prostate. Each of Katie's strokes seemed to go straight through me to Melinda.

The dual sensation of Melinda's tight pussy and Katie inside my butt was driving me crazy.

"Harder," I gasped. Melinda bucked against us with every stroke.

My moans became louder. Katie moved faster.

I felt hands on my hips, pulling me backwards to the redhead, then pushing me forward into the blonde. I didn't have to move.

Instead I let the girls do all the work and simply hung on for the ride.

If you're a guy and never had someone play with your prostate, you don't know what you're missing. If you're a guy and never had someone play with your prostate while working on your cock at the same time, let me tell you that your life is not complete.

I felt a tingling in my toes. A shiver ran from my head to toes with every stroke.

Tears began to run down from the corners of my eyes.

Melinda's fingernails dug into my back.

"Cum for us," Katie growled. "Cum in that tight pussy."

No words would form in my mouth. My body shuddered with pleasure.

My cock was sliding in and out of Melinda with virtually no friction. I was rock hard.

This was going to be an earthshaking orgasm. I could feel it.

"Cum in me," Melinda whispered in my ear. Katie pushed harder.

I threw my head back and let out a low, throaty moan. Melinda's hands were on my face and she pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. I moaned, and not just a little.

Being in the middle of a four-way sandwich made me crazy. I began to howl with pleasure.

The tingling at the tip of my cock spread throughout my body.

Every nerve ending seemed to explode in a shower of pleasure.

Katie gave me one last thrust. I saw stars shooting out of the corner of my eyes.

Very vaguely, I felt my balls emptying into Melinda's pussy. I was barely aware of collapsing on to the girls beneath me.

There was a ringing in my ears. The room spun.

Then I passed out.

************************

Someone was nibbling on my ear. My entire body tingled. I was laying on my side. A hand was on my cock. Something was lodged in my butt.

"How long?" I croaked.

My eyes fluttered open. Leah and Melinda held each other and were staring lovingly at me. Katie's arm draped around me, clutching my hand.

"Just a few seconds," the girl behind me said. "You always like that, don't you?"

"How can you tell?"

"Because we think the neighbours heard you," Melinda laughed. Her legs were crossed and a pillow was under her wide hips.

Katie's hands were on my waist. I felt her push me away from her. There was a pop as the strap-on slipped out of my ass.

"We'll be right back," she kissed me on the back of the neck then slipped out bed with Leah. They went in to the bathroom to clean up.

I snuggled up to Melinda and held her close.

"Whatcha thinking?" I said softly.

She didn't reply for a long second. Her eyes were fixed on the open door and the other two girls. They were in the bathroom removing the strap-on harnesses and washing everything off. "How much I love you guys."

"Are you sure you're okay with all this?" I asked, referring to Katie and Leah's marriage proposal.

"Of course." There was a wistfulness in her voice for just a moment, then it was gone. "I think deep down, it's what I've always known would happen."

"Is it what you want?"

"Yes," she replied immediately, always a good sign.

I ran my hand through her hair and brought her lips to mine. "Then as long as you're happy, I'm happy."

Her hand hadn't left my cock and was slowly stroking it back to life.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "That feels good."

"That's the idea," she whispered. "When they get back, you're going to make love to me again . . . just to make sure we get that third baby."

"I like the sound of that plan." I pulled back enough to look into her deep blue eyes. "I love you, Melinda. No matter what else happens between the four of us, you will always be my first love."

As I leaned in to kiss her, she pushed me back. It was a little startling. The look in her eyes caught me off guard, too.

"No," she said firmly. I started to say something, but she silenced me. I saw her glance over towards our two partners. They were still busy in the bathroom. "You have to love us all . . . just as I love all three of you. That was our promise earlier tonight, remember? They can't be two people we share our bed with some of the time. They have to be our wives. They have to be our equals. I love you. I have loved you since the first time I saw you . . . but I don't love you more than them."

Melinda closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "You are the first person I fell in love with. But over the last eleven years, I've fallen in love with Katie and Leah, too. And I know they're in love with us . . . That's what we have to be about. That's the way things have to be for us—and that means all four of us—to work . . . If we can't give ourselves fully to them, then we need to take Kaylee and Bryan, divide up our assets and walk away. Anything less is unfair. Do you understand?"

It dawned on me just then how serious she was. I guess a part of me always considered myself as Melinda's husband with two lovers. Our sexual dealings with Katie and Leah were always as two couples, not as four partners. Of course, in our family and our financial partnership, we were equals, but now I had to think of our dynamic differently.

HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers
1...456789