Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,970 Followers

"Grandpa and Grandma are looking for you," Katie said to our daughter. "I think they want to take you, Bryan and the twins to Billy Bob's."

Kaylee's face lit up at the mention of her favourite place. My parents must be gluttons to take four kids under the age of 7 out for pizza, video games and ski ball. I hoped they were taking reinforcements (probably some combination of my siblings, in-laws, and their kids). She gave Katie a kiss on the cheek, a pat on the belly and then bounded off, leaving Katie and I alone.

"How are Melinda and Leah?" I asked.

"They're fine," Katie said, looking tired. Her hair was a mess. She looked like she hadn't slept in days. She was in the waddling stage. "They're laying down with the girls."

She must mean the new girls.

"Everyone else is clearing out to give them some peace and quiet. I don't suppose you want to go to Billy Bob's, too?" she asked, knowing my answer already.

I just laughed. "Not a chance in Hell."

"I tried to give your brother some money, but he wouldn't take it," Katie said as I took her in my arms. She leaned her head against my shoulder and let out a deep sigh. "I can't wait to get this baby out of me."

"We could do something to make that happen," I lifted her chin up and flashed her a pernicious grin.

"We could?" Katie was trying to look innocent. "Like what?"

"Like that thing you did to Melinda about a week ago."

"You're going to use a strap-on on me?"

"I don't need a strap-on," I brought her lips up to mine and kissed her deeply.

"No, you certainly don't," she said running her hand up the inside of my leg.

My hand went to the inside of her coat and I found out that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"You're a naughty little girl, Red," I whispered.

"Only because you made me that way," she laughed. Then she kissed the side of my neck in that one spot that drives me crazy. Her voice was only a whisper, "Take me upstairs and make love to me."

I didn't need any coaxing. I vaguely heard cars starting up and driving off, but most of my attention was on the lovely redhead in my arms.

After walking her up the steps and over to the bed, I pushed Katie on her back. Her coat fell open, revealing her naked, pregnant body.

My eyes devoured her. Pregnancy filled her out nicely. Katie is the most petite of my wives, and her small frame could use a few more pounds to make her look like more than skin and bones.

She saw where my eyes were and cupped her breasts in her hands. The four-leaf diamond pendant hung between her breasts. "You like me with tits, don't you? Maybe I should stay pregnant just so I get to keep these boobs."

"You'll get tired of them," I warned.

"But you won't," Katie replied.

"I won't get tired of you," I said, unbuckling my belt. My jeans and boxers fell to the floor. I caressed Katie's swollen belly. "I'll never get tired of you."

"No," Katie whispered, as I began to kneel. "I want you inside me."

My hands tenderly squeezed her breasts. Her nipples were hard little points, and not just because it was December.

The bed was just the right height for me (not a coincidence) and my erect cock brushed against the warm slit of her pussy. Katie purred.

"I love you," she whispered.

"And I love you, Katelyn Marie," I said gently. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls," she said teasingly.

"Only to the ones about to have my baby." My smile matched hers. One thing you can never tell a woman too much is that she's beautiful. Especially when she's carrying your child.

Ever so gently, I put my hands on her belly.

"He's ready to come out," Katie said softly.

"Are you sure it's a boy?"

"Positive."

"You didn't sneak in an ultrasound when I wasn't looking?" I asked. My cock was in my hand and I rubbed it against her labia.

She gasped as I slowly pushed into her. "No . . . I just have a feeling."

Katie's closed her eyes as I sank into her. There was a contented smile on her lips.

I pulled back so just the tip was still inside her pussy, then I slowly thrust forward. Her belly was like a basketball hanging off the front of her lithe body. She couldn't reach her clit, so I rubbed my thumb against her nub, drawing a delighted squeal from my wife.

"I guess I should ask you how you like your birthday present," I said with a smile.

"I love it," she replied. I pulled back and made the next stroke a little firmer. "Do it harder."

Taking Katie's legs, I put her calves on my shoulders so I could go all the way into her. My hips smacked against her perfect little ass.

"I want this to last, Baby," I teased. "This will probably be the last pussy I get for a few weeks."

"Oh . . . I don't know about that," Katie moaned between strokes. "I forgot to tell you . . . Mimi and Geoff called this morning . . . to see how everyone was doing . . ."

"And?"

Katie wrapped her hands around mine, as if to pull me deeper inside her. I picked up my pace.

"And they're coming up in two weeks . . . I told them . . . oh, right there! . . . That you were going to need some of her 'special' attention," Katie's eyes rolled up into her head.

"I think you might need some of her 'special' attention, too," I panted. "God, your pussy is tight!"

"That's just the contractions, Tiger," she breathed. Katie opened her eyes enough to stare lovingly into mine. "Are you still going to think that pussy's tight after your baby makes me all loose?"

"That's why we do Kegels," I replied with a smirk.

"We don't do Kegels," she laughed. "Only us girls do."

"And they kept Melinda tight after two kids," I reminded her before playfully slapping at one of her little tits. "And yes, I do Kegels, too. They avert premature ejaculation, incontinence and help me become poly-orgasmic."

"Poly-what?" Katie giggled. "But I didn't think you liked guys."

I rammed my cock into her, causing her to cry out (in the good way). "That's what you get for buying me a word-a-day calendar."

"Farm boy," she said with a delighted grin. "Shut up and fuck me."

"As you wish," I said, doing the most graceful bow I could while still inside her.

Soon enough, the room was filled with Katie's moans as she thrashed about on the bed. I tried to wait until her orgasm was passed before I pulled out and came all over her swollen belly.

(Call me weird, but once the girls started showing, it felt a little weird for me to be cumming inside the pussy that held my child.)

Katie and I lay wrapped in each other's arms for a long time, then we went back to the big house. We found Leah and Melinda in our bed. They were propped up against some pillows on the headboard holding our new daughters in their arms. They all looked so beautiful.

Melinda's head was tilted to the side, resting on Leah's shoulder. We slipped into the large bed. I took one of the newborns in my arms and cradled her to my chest. Katie curled up against me and the seven of us (eight if you count Katie's belly) lay there for the rest of the afternoon. Waiting.

It turns out Kaylee got her wish and Katie's intuition was wrong.

The fourth baby, a beautiful little girl, was born the next day right after all the gifts under the tree were opened.

She was the perfect Christmas present.

************************

One of the advantages of having a home delivery is that you don't have all that hospital documentation to worry about if you want to be . . . um, creative . . . with your records. By adding a little "extra" to the midwife's fee, we got to "adjust" the girls's birthdays.

In actuality, the four girls were born over a span of six days, but all four birth certificates read December 25, and we call them "the Christmas quadruplets." I've sworn all the family to secrecy and we like having birthdays to celebrate along with the other holiday festivities.

Like all parents, we tossed around ideas for names. We kept a big dry erase board in the downstairs play room where we put down names we liked. Since we wanted the sex of the babies to be birth day surprises, we had lists of boys and girls names. We held off on naming any of them until all four were born in case we wanted to use a set of names (i.e.—Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D'Artagnan). Some were traditional names, some were ones we just liked, some were family names and some were off the wall.

I wanted to name them Anne, Dorcas, Gillian and Miriam (five geek points if you can name the reference), but Melinda said she wasn't naming anyone "Dorcas"; not that there's anything actually wrong with the name, but it was going to invite ridicule, kind of like naming and American kid Wolfgang.

Leah pushed hard for seasonal names, partly because she likes the Carole King song You've Got a Friend, but we couldn't bring ourselves to name a girl Spring to go along with Winter, Summer and Autumn. Too hippie.

We finally decided to give them elemental (earth, air, fire and water) names: Terra, Tempest, Serafina and Brooke. I honestly don't know who gave birth to which of the kids and quite frankly, I don't care. They are all healthy and one day they will have the world at their feet. The girls mother them all, and I'm not sure if they know which ones are "theirs" but I think I speak for everyone involved when I say that each of the kids are "ours."

Yes, we dress them in matching clothes. And we take lots of pictures. What's the point in having twins, triplets or "quads" if you're not going to treat them as such? We're putting money aside for college or therapy, whichever costs more.

My seven daughters are already a handful (I mean that in the nicest possible way) which means they will probably all be high-maintenance princesses because—despite our best efforts—we spoil them with love and attention. To compound my troubles, they're all going to be gorgeous, so I bought a home engraving kit to stencil the names of would-be suitors into bullets for my .44 Magnum.

After the quads were born, Katie and Melinda went back to work while Leah stayed home with me for as much time as she could take off. Then the other two rotated through, using the time they are entitled under the Family and Medical Leave Act so I had some help at home with the kids. They have all cut back on their work and spend a lot of time with our children.

As I look back on where our lives have gone, I have learned a few things:

First of all, sleep is vastly underappreciated until you're not getting any. So is sex. Second, there is nothing more wonderful than the sound of a child's laughter. Third, if you find a woman (or three) who is willing to put up with your snoring and teeth-grinding, keep her (or them). Fourth, you can never tell your children and your spouse(s) you love them too often. Fifth, your kids will be just like you, so whatever hell you gave your parents will come back on you tenfold. Sixth, you can't tell who the kinky people are just by looking at them. And finally, with apologies to Lou Gehrig, I am the luckiest sonofabitch on the face of the earth.

And we're still living happily ever after.

HLD
HLD
2,970 Followers
1...456789