Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So is mine" I said, devouring her draped body with my eyes. She draped the sheet over my shoulders and sat down beside me. She cuddled close to me then took the beer from my hand and gulped a huge swig.

"I didn't think I should wake you" I said.

"You didn't. I got cold and saw you were gone so I decided to join you. This view is beautiful. I'm glad we can see it together."

"Yeah, when I come up here with Dad I'm too busy seeing to the client's needs to enjoy the sunrise. This is how I remember it as a child."

"With a beer in your hand?"

"Ha ha, no, it would have been a cup of Jenny's hot herbal tea."

Di moved her head so her chin rested on my shoulder. "I am sooo looking forward to bringing your children here."

"OUR children" I corrected. "But you know, even if you get pregnant this year it will be a couple of years before Junior can appreciate this. Maybe we could come back while you're pregnant or you can come with your girlfriends while I'm working."

"I think Sue and Angie will be pregnant soon" she said. "In fact, we have a wager on who's first."

"OK, you have my attention. What's the bet?"

"Free babysitting" she grinned. "First one to deliver gets the services of her friends as soon as the doctor tells her it's OK to seduce her husband again." Di licked my ear.

"Competitive sex. I think I like that."

"You recovered from last night, big boy?"

"Ready when you are, little girl."

I turned and kissed her squarely on the lips. She set the beer down but it fell over and rolled off the porch landing in the grass. Neither of us paid it any attention as we fondled each other with the license of blind beggars.

Di pulled her lips off mine and turned to offer me her cheek which I kissed passionately. "Take me doggie style. Right here in the sun" she whispered without opening her eyes.

I was happy to comply and we rolled into the position. Di put her face down into the sheet with her ass in the air, her back straight. My erection was ready so I plunged it into her sopping cunt. "Nnnghmmm" she cooed, feeling the fullness. She put a cheek to the sheet and reached back between her legs with both hands. Her left played with her clit and with her right she tried to fondle my balls. That wasn't as easy as it sounds because they were bouncing and swinging as I pounded into her vigorously. It wasn't long before I felt the juice rise and I shot my load into her without a word.

When she felt the flood Di pushed herself up to a kneeling position in front of me and turned her face to mine over her shoulder. I leaned forward to kiss her and my hands moved from her hips to her tummy. Then I dropped my right to her clit and pulled the hood back with my finger tips. She dropped her hands to mine as if to guide them to where they felt best.

My rapidly shrinking penis slipped out of her dripping cunt as she fondled herself with my hands, moving my left up to her breast. My right hand covered her crotch and brought her to a shuddering orgasm.

"Tha', tha's 'nough! That's enough!" she moaned. If I hadn't had my arms around her she might have fallen on her face but I laid her down gently on the rumpled sheet and knelt over her watching her tits rise and fall with each deep breath. The morning sun painted her a pale yellow.

"Ooooh! What a great way to start the morning" she purred and stretched herself. She was able to reach my balls and fondled them with one hand. When her eyes met mine she cooed "As soon as the house stops spinning I'll fix you some breakfast."

"You sure you're up to it?" I teased.

"Tee hee" she giggled. "Up to it!" she said as she let go of my balls and grapped my flaccid dick. "You said up to it!" and gave me a not so gentle tug. Her hand slipped off, greased by sperm and her juices.

"Girl, you are in no shape to be near a stove!" I said.

"I don't have to be near a stove to serve you frosted flakes like Mom did when you were a kid."

A flood of memories filled my sex-addled brain: Naked children, me five years old and Belle and Sis four, Mel three, with Mom pouring cereal; playing "Rock Paper Scissors" for the toy in the cereal box, and the day little Mel spilled cold milk all over Belle's chest painting her nipples and tummy white. I was lost in the memories for a few seconds before I realized I was staring at Di's chest.

She propped herself up on one elbow and said "I didn't know frosted flakes would have such and effect on you. You OK?"

"Yeah, just remembering." I rose to my feet and reached down to her. She took my hands and I pulled her to her feet. She glided into a hug then turned, keeping one hand around my back.

"Come on big boy. Tell me all about it while I pour your milk."

"I love you, Dianne."

"Enough to show me the Hide Out today?" she teased.

"Mom told you about the Hide Out?" I asked.

"Uh huh. And I insist you take me there today."

"Take you" I said as the pun hit my brain. "Do you mean 'lead you there' or 'take' you like I just did?"

"Both" she giggled.

Part 6: Epilog

That day Dianne got to see not only the Hide Out but every other fantasy I could remember: The deck of the pirate ship where Red Handed Jill told stories to Captain Hook's crew, the Lost Boys' hollow tree, and the path where Hansel and Gretel left the trail of bread crumbs. We didn't put on a stitch of clothes until the following day for the drive home. If Dianne isn't pregnant we'll come back soon and camp in Princess Tiger Lilly's teepee and take Sinbad's magic carpet to the Hundred Acre Woods. When we get home Di wants me to call Mom for Belle and Mel's phone numbers to see if they can join her this summer. I hope I can join them on weekends like Dad used to do. Even if they make me wear shorts I want to come. Maybe the women will be adults and stay dressed. Maybe they'll be six and wear only their swim suit bottoms, or maybe we'll all be five years old, but we'll make memories for ourselves before we make them with our children.

12