Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully moved back down her body, kissing her forehead, nose, cheeks, and cum-covered lips. She ran her fingers through my hair as I kissed and sucked her nipples. I kissed her belly and worked my way down to her hairless pussy. I wasn't sure when she started doing that, but there were no bumps or razor burn.

Just as I did to Andi earlier, I slid two fingers in Sarah's pussy, and one up her asshole while I tongued her clit. Sarah's belly moved up and down rapidly as she tried to contain her second orgasm. I removed my fingers and lifted her legs again, pulling her so her ass was off the edge of the bed. I pushed her legs back and gave her pussy a few deep thrusts with my cock, then pulled out and accidentally placed the head of my dick on her anus.

"Not yet!" she said. "I want you to cum in my pussy, first. Then you can do whatever you want." It dawned on me that she thought I wanted to fuck her up the ass. The desire was there, but I really didn't think it was an option, especially since I had never done that before.

I backed up and put her feet together, and let her knees fall to the sides. She must have known what I wanted to do, because she held her feet in such a way that they formed a pussy shape. I slid my cock between her feet and she proceeded to jerk me off with those pretty little feet. I let her jerk me off for a few minutes before I pushed her legs back and pushed my cock deep into her pussy. I pulled her hips down hard as my cock pushed against her cervix. She locked her legs behind my back and pulled me in tighter as I came inside her.

She held me in place with her legs behind my back for at least a minute, and then asked if I was finished.

"What was different about you today?" I asked her.

"I wasn't wearing any underwear, if that's what you mean, " she answered. "I waxed my pussy, too, so I would tan better down there. It's been feeling so good that I'm thinking about getting my clit and nipples pierced, next."

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked.

"Not if you have more to do. Do you have more to do to me? Your cock felt really good inside me. I could use more of the same, if you feel up to it'" she said, spreading her legs wide.

My cock was bouncing in front of me again. "More of the same... and then some, " I said, and pulled her ass further off the edge of the bed and placed her ankles on my shoulders.

Cum squished out of her pussy and down her ass as I worked my cock inside her again. I came inside her pussy two more times before turning her over and tonguing her asshole again. She had her arms stretched out in front of her with her face and tits on the bed. Her knees were about two feet apart and her back was arched so her asshole was open and exposed. I tongued her anus for several minutes, allowing my saliva to fill her asshole. I had fantasized about doing a girl up the butt since seeing my first anal-sex video, but thought it was only something porn stars did. I had the feeling Sarah was going to let me do whatever I wanted, so I decided to go for it.

I backed up and admired the sight of her beautiful, full, round ass, and realized I would never look at it the same after tonight. In fact, it would be hard to conceal the erection I was likely to get every time she bent over.

I no sooner pushed the head of my cock against her sphincter than she pushed back against me. She pushed back farther and farther until at least four inches were buried in her asshole.

"Do you really like my ass?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder. "It's not as nice as Andi's."

"I love your ass, " I answered. Sarah's ass was even better than Andi's. Sarah might have been older, and curvier than Andi, but she didn't have an inch of cellulite on her firm body. And even though Sarah's pussy might have been a little looser than Andi's, her asshole was tight, yet accommodating.

"Then fill my ass the way you filled my pussy, " she whispered. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her toward me. I spit a few more times on my cock as it slid in and out of her asshole. The sight of her beautiful legs and feet to my left and right was almost as arousing as the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her ass. I came within a few minutes, and for the first time, I felt like I was going to collapse.

She pulled forward, allowing my cock to pop out of her ass, and then stood next to me. She reached up and pulled my head down to her and French-kissed me again. Within seconds, my cock was bouncing in front of me, poking her in the stomach. She had me sit on the bed with my legs off the side. Then she backed up against me, lifting one leg as she guided the head of my cock toward her asshole. I watched her anus dilate and some cum dripped on my leg.

"Do it again, " she said as she lowered herself onto my throbbing dick.

My cock slid inside her a little easier this time, and she sat completely on my dick. I moved back a little farther on the bed, and she stayed with me, putting her feet on the bed as well. She then raised and lowered her ass on my cock, over and over, each time, forcing out a little cum from her bowels. I reached around to her front and grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples as I came in her ass for a second time.

"Again?" I asked.

"I have a guy almost half my age with a dick up my ass ready to cum inside my mouth, pussy and ass AND make me cum a half dozen times in one night! I've needed to be fucked like this for over 15 years. Yes... again!" she answered loudly.

She lifted her ass off of my stomach, and moved next to me, with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. "Kiss my feet while you fuck me up the ass, " she said. "I know you're in love with my feet. They are kinda pretty, aren't they?"

I stood at the edge of the bed and lifted her feet to my face. As I moved closer, she reached down with both hands and spread her ass cheeks. I slid my cock into her ass and began to lightly kiss her feet and toes.

"Kiss my feet like you're worshiping them, " she demanded. "Suck my toes."

My cock slid deeper and easier into her asshole, and I quickened my thrusts. She began to gasp. I thought I was hurting her, and slowed my thrusts.

"Don't stop! Don't stop fucking my ass, damn it!" she cried. "I'm coming, damn it! You're making me come! Oh fuck!" she yelled.

If that didn't wake Andi up, it would be a miracle.

It was sensory overload. I hoped she was close because I couldn't hold out any longer. I came so hard, cum squished out of her asshole and onto my balls. She kept pulling me toward her as I was coming, then pulled me on top of her and kissed me all over my face. We hugged for a few minutes with her legs around me and my cock still buried deep in her ass.

"Enough?" I asked.

"Yeah, enough, " she said. "That was fucking incredible. I won't be able to walk the rest of the weekend."

"Shower?" I asked.

She smiled and kissed me. "I think we might be able to squeeze in there together."

We got up and assessed the bedroom before tiptoeing to the bathroom. We made a mess of the bed. Luckily, they had several sets of sheets, and we managed to change the linen before taking a shower.

Once we were in the tight shower, Sarah washed me thoroughly, then dropped to her knees and began sucking my tired cock again. I tried to pull her up to me, but she insisted on giving me another blowjob. "I love your cock and ass about as much as you love my ass and feet. Believe me: I enjoyed this just as much as you did, " she giggled. "I love your tits, too, " I added.

She didn't seem to pay attention, as she was busy practicing her deep throat technique on me. She let my cock plop out of her mouth momentarily and let it hit her in the face as she licked my shaved balls. Her hands were all over my legs and ass, occasionally caressing my hairless sack. I kept my pubic hair trimmed above my cock, but I hadn't shaved there - yet. Sarah was very talented and I had a feeling that Ken never knew.

"Does Andi suck your cock this good?" she asked. Bad grammar aside, I didn't know how to answer. "Maybe I should show her?" she added with a grin.

I was getting tired, and Sarah needed to go to bed so Ken could go to bed. The next day, Andi would be wondering why the rest of us were so tired. I grabbed Sarah's head and shoved my cock down her throat, held it there, then pulled it out to let her catch her breath. She looked up at me, surprised and a little shocked. I held her head firmly and shoved my cock down her throat again, this time making her gag. I held her head close to my pubic area with my cock down her throat, and then pulled out again. I thought I pissed her off at first, but then I realized I must have turned her on.

Not to be outdone, she forced more of my cock down her throat and slid a finger up my ass. She pulled me down at my waist, forcing my legs to bend at the knee slightly. She pulled her head back and then leaned in to swallow my cock again. She did that about five more times while sliding her finger in and out of my ass. Finally, she held the head of my dick in her mouth and sucked as hard as she could until it started to hurt. She was working her finger in my butt like a jackhammer. I came hard and felt my knees buckle. Sarah jammed her finger up my ass further, thinking I was trying to get more of her finger inside me. I came again, and cum dripped from her lips as I filled her mouth with another spurt. She pulled my cock from her mouth long enough to swallow, and then put it back in her mouth as if she wanted to make sure she got the last drop.

I reached under her jaw and squeezed her mouth open so I could pull my dick out, then pulled her up to me. I pulled her up so I could kiss her and she crossed her legs behind my back. She kissed me all over my face and neck, then hugged me for awhile while the water temperature started to drop. She felt good in my arms, and her ass cheeks felt good on top of my growing cock. I would have fucked her again if I thought Ken wouldn't mind, but decided we had done enough for one night (and morning). Sarah put her head on my shoulder a little longer and I could feel her freckled cheeks tighten as she smiled.

When the water was too cold for either of us to handle any longer, we decided it was time to get out and get dressed. I grabbed a new towel, and threw on a T-shirt. I opened the camper door slowly to see if Andi was awake, but the tent was dark. I stepped out and walked as quietly as someone could while wearing flip-flops. Ken stepped out from the shadow of the front of the camper. He looked exhausted.

"Well?" he asked.

"Wow, " was all I could answer.

Ken smiled and told me he'd see me in the morning. I turned and continued toward my tent. Andi appeared to be asleep, so I quietly slid next to her. She stirred, then sat up and looked at her watch.

"3 AM?" she asked. "Where have you been?"

I told her that Ken and I started talking on my way to the shower, and before we knew it, it was late. She seemed to accept that answer and put her head back down and fell back asleep. I put my arms around her, kissed her neck, and thought about the last four hours until I, too, fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to find Andi making breakfast on our little Coleman grill. Her faded denim cut-offs barely covered her bikini bottom, and her bikini top was the skimpiest I've ever seen her wear and was clearly visible under her thin white T-shirt. She wore a small headband to keep her shoulder-length hair out of her face, which today, had a glow even without make-up.

There was no sign of Sarah or Ken, so I asked where they might be. Andi said that Ken went to gas up the boat and that Sarah was sleeping in. I decided to check on Sarah. After giving Andi a peck on the cheek and a squeeze of her ass, I headed to the camper to wake up Sarah.

"Get up if you want some breakfast, " I called out.

"No thanks, " she answered, "I'm already full from last night." She said that when Ken came in last night, he was so turned on by what he had seen, she felt obligated to blow him several times until he went to sleep. He really wanted to fuck her, but her pussy and asshole were too sore even for his short (yet fat) dick.

I told her to get dressed anyway, and come outside and enjoy the sunshine.

"Don't worry about that, " she said. "I have to work on keeping this pussy tan. I might even persuade Andi to get some sun in those hard-to-reach places for once."

"That'll be the day, " I grinned, and then walked back to the tent.

Sarah took her time, but eventually joined us for orange juice and a cereal bar. I thought she must have still been on a diet, so I decided to not kid her about it. Andi and I had a full breakfast, and were in the process of cleaning up when Ken finally showed up. He grabbed some juice and a cereal bar and gave Sarah a big hug and kiss.

"It looks like we're the only ones here until tonight, " Ken said. "Even then, I don't think there'll be that many people on the lake this weekend. It looks like a storm is headed this way tomorrow."

"Well that sucks!" Andi complained.

"We'll just make the most of the good weather while it's here. It's not the end of the world, you know, " Sarah said with a grin.

With that, we headed to the boat. The lake was calm and quiet. We were apparently the first ones out that day, so we decided to run the boat quietly.

Both Sarah and Andi looked incredibly pretty in the morning sun. The morning air was cool and Andi's nipples were poking through her bathing suit top and T-shirt as if she wasn't wearing anything. Ken had noticed this too, and it didn't take long for his cock to react.

"You girls are too hot for me this morning! I'd better cool off before I embarrass myself!" Ken joked as he jumped into the water.

I stopped near a floating dock and tied off the boat. Sarah and Andi stepped off the boat onto the dock and started to undress. Shorts and T-shirts were thrown back into the boat, and towels laid out on the floating dock.

After taking a quick look around, Sarah untied her bathing suit top and threw that into the boat also. After a brief moment of hesitation, Andi looked at me looking at Sarah, and decided to do the same. Sarah, knowing exactly how this was going to turn out, then stood up and hooked a thumb in each side of her skimpy bikini bottoms.

"Objections?" Sarah looked around and asked.

"Not from me!" Ken said with a smile, treading water along side the boat.

"Me either!" I said. Andi was obviously a little shocked.

"This is a little uncomfortable, " Andi whispered. I held Andi in my arms and gave her a warm kiss, telling her we were all friends and that Sarah was just messing around. Andi reached down the front of my shorts and ran her fingers over the head of my pre-cum covered cock. "Is that for me or for her?" Andi asked. I reached down the front of Andi's bikini bottom and ran my fingers between her drenched pussy lips. "I could ask you the same thing, " I whispered. I knew that once Andi's pussy got wet, she would do almost anything to get off. I had a feeling Sarah knew this, too.

Ken was swimming around to the back of the boat where he could climb the ladder and get a better view of Sarah and Andi. Andi still had her hand down the front of my shorts and I had my hand down the front of her bikini bottoms. Sarah, completely naked except for her sunglasses and a smile, propped herself up on her elbows to see what was going to happen next.

"Well, since we're all friends and Sarah is just messing around, they won't mind if we put on a show, too, will they?" With that, Andi dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts to my ankles. My cock sprang out and hit her in the cheek and nose. Within seconds, Andi was giving her best efforts at deep-throating my cock. I wasn't sure if she was turned on, angry, or both, but her head was bobbing on my cock like nothing I had ever seen.

Ken applauded with whistles and clapping his hands while Sarah just looked at me and smiled. Andi was fingering her pussy while she gave me one of the best blowjobs of my life. Ken hopped onto the floating dock and dropped his shorts. He looked to Sarah with hope in his eyes, but Sarah just put her arms behind her head and laid back down. Ken directed his attention to Andi and me and began jerking off in front of us.

I came sooner than I expected and Andi, for the second time ever, swallowed everything. She looked at Ken jerking off and got up off her knees.

"No need for that, Ken" Andi said as she walked over to Ken. Sarah sat back up to see what was going on. Andi got on her knees in front of Ken and looked at Sarah and me.

"Objections? We're all friends, after all, right?" Andi said with a cum-covered smile.

"If it makes you happy, go for it" I answered. Andi looked at Sarah, almost as if she hoped she would stop her, but Sarah just smiled at her. Ken looked at me to make sure I was okay with it, and I just nodded to him.

Andi looked pissed. When she put his short dick in her mouth, Ken winced as she let her teeth come down a little harder than expected. Within a minute, though, she changed her attitude as Ken's dick got wider and wider. Andi was trying to deep-throat Ken the same way she deep-throated me, but his dick curved up so sharply, she kept gagging.

Ken pulled away from her and suggested they try a different position. Andi, somewhat frustrated, agreed. When she saw Ken lay on his back, she stood up and stepped out of her bikini bottoms. She lay on top of him, never looking up at Sarah or me. In a perfect "69", Andi was able to get more of Ken's cock down her throat, and Ken was able to lick Andi's beautifully trimmed pussy. I had a perfect view of Andi's ass, and it was a great sight. Tan lines definitely worked for Andi.

In the heat of the moment, Andi orgasmed, letting out a little pussy fart in Ken's face. Ken chuckled, embarrassing Andi. She hopped off of Ken and grabbed her bikini bottom, then hopped in the boat and put the rest of her clothes on. Ken, left high and dry again, shook his head, got up, pulled on his shorts and jumped back in the water.

"Guess that leaves you and me, huh?" Sarah asked me.

Before I could answer, I noticed another boat approaching.

As the stranger's boat approached, I realized my shorts were still around my ankles and my hard-on had not gone away. I quickly pulled up my shorts and hopped in the boat beside Andi. Ken swam around to the back of his boat and climbed the ladder. Sarah, completely nude, wrapped a towel around her, and carefully stepped into the boat and sat across from me with her back to the strangers. She lifted one leg, letting the towel separate from around her waist and exposing her perfectly hairless pussy. Andi looked at her in disgust.

"What!? I need to make the most of the sun this morning. Don't be afraid, Andi. It won't bite. In fact, if you pet mine, I'll pet yours. What d'ya say?" Sarah asked jokingly.

Andi looked away and pouted. Her nipples wanted to poke through her bikini top and T-shirt again. The little sun she had already absorbed made her legs look incredible. Her whole body was a thing of beauty and the memory of Ken's short but fat cock filling her mouth made my cock start to swell. I imagined Ken's fat cock filling Andi's pussy, and her moaning from never having had anything that wide inside her. I could see how Ken could get off listening to me fuck his wife all night. I was starting to think Ken might be on to something. It was probably just a phase, but I really wanted to see Andi get fucked by Ken. Maybe we would both end up fucking her at the same time. I caught myself reaching for my cock as I heard the sound of a coiled rope landing on the floating dock.

The other boat pulled up to the floating dock and an older gentleman stepped out. His female companion, tanned almost to the point of being leathery, stepped up from below waiving a jewelry-covered arm and hand.