Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Husband's wish comes true.
1.7k words
77.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Horknee
Horknee
3 Followers

My wife Lisa and her friend Deb needed a getaway and planned a weekend trip to the beach for just the two of them. I was excited about their trip also because it was in the middle of the summer so I knew she would be wearing all of her sexy clothes and bathing suits. They left on a Thursday morning so knowing my wife, I knew she would be at the pool by lunch time that day. Lisa knows that I have a fantasy of her getting fucked by a guy with a big dick and it turns her on when we talk about it while having sex. It has taken me years to convince her that I truly want her to fuck a young stud. My only stipulation is that she tells me all the details.

They hit the pool just after lunch and decided a couple of margaritas would be good. Just as they started their 2nd drink, a couple of guys caught their attention. They looked like they were in their late 20's and from the looks they were getting from Lisa, they also spent plenty of time in the gym. They must have also noticed Lisa and Deb because they took the chairs right next to them. Midway through the 2nd margarita Lisa started feeling buzzed and a little brave too. She decided to put on some more sun tan lotion and being a little buzzed, she took more time on her tits so the guys would get a good view.

She knew the guys had a good view of her cleavage and it started making her a little horny thinking about it. Some time went by, and after another drink, Lisa decided she wanted to take a swim to cool off. As she swam back up to the edge of the pool, where they were laying out, she noticed just how good the guy looked that was sitting beside of her. She hadn't noticed how cut and tan he was when he first walked up.

By this time, the drinks had made both Lisa and Deb very brave so Lisa started up some small talk with the guys. She was still in the pool so the guys had a great view of her cleavage. They were both wearing glasses so she couldn't tell they were both staring at her tits. Her tits were still wet from the swim so I know the guys were liking what they were seeing. Everyone introduced themselves and the guys names were Adam and Patrick. The guys were 30 years old and they were down there for a friends bachelor party on Saturday night. They came down a little early to enjoy some sun and relaxation. That is what they told Lisa and Deb however they were also interested in finding a couple of girls to party with for a couple of nights.

After talking for a couple of hours and downing another margarita, Lisa couldn't stop thinking about how good it would feel to rub Adam's chest and arms. Adam was thinking the same thing about Lisa and was thinking how good Lisa's tits would feel. All of this led to some serious flirting out by the pool. Deb and Patrick were also hitting it off and everyone was laughing and having a great time. It was time to head back to the room so Lisa and Deb quickly discussed inviting them over after dinner to have some more drinks. They both agreed and before they left, they asked the guys if they would like to stop by their room that night. Adam and Patrick immediately agreed and said they would stop by around 8pm. Lisa sent me a text to make sure I was ok with the guys coming over and I immediately replied 'yes'. My dick immediately got hard when I realized my fantasy may come true.

After a short nap and dinner, Lisa decided she better go ahead and take a shower and start getting ready. She wanted to look good for Adam because she couldn't stop thinking about how good he looked earlier. Lisa picked out a very sexy shirt with an open back that also showed her cleavage and she also was wearing a short skirt which showed off her great legs. She had slept off the margaritas from earlier so she and Deb both decided that they wanted a few beers before the guys came over. When the guys got there, there was a lot of anticipation in the air because everyone was still horny from earlier in the day. They thought it would be a good idea to play quarters so everyone could loosen up a bit.

After about an hour, the game certainly did it's job in loosening everyone up because everyone had a great buzz. One of the guys then made a suggestion to play truth or dare. Everyone agreed and after a few basics truth questions and answers, everyone started getting more daring with their questions and dares. It first got a little steamy when Patrick dared Lisa to french kiss Adam for 2 straight minutes. Because Lisa was drunk enough, she didn't need to down another beer, and since she had been fantasizing about kissing Adam all day, she took the dare. As soon as her lips touched Adams, her pussy became extremely wet. After the kiss they continued playing the game and it was mostly dares in which there was some more kissing and rubbing going on.

At one point, one of the guys dared the girls to make out and even though neither one of them likes kissing other girls, they knew it would turn the guys on even more. Even though Lisa and Deb loves guys, they both enjoyed the kiss and the guys also enjoyed it. It was getting later in the evening and by this time Lisa knew she wanted Adam to stay over. After being horny all day, she wanted to take Adam back to the bedroom and rip his clothes off and Adam wanted to do the same to Lisa. Lisa and Adam went out on the balcony to get some fresh air and they also took the opportunity to kiss some more and they also couldn't keep their hands off each other. They decided it was time to go back to the bedroom.

When they got to the bedroom Lisa immediately took Adam's shirt off so she could rub his bare arms and chest. She also took her shirt off so Adam could rub her tits. After being so turned on all day, Adams hands felt so good on her tits.

By now Lisa's pussy was soaking wet and Adam's cock was very hard. They both finish taking off their clothes and Adam said he loved Lisa's bald pussy. When his finger first touched her clit, she almost came all over his fingers. She was in ecstasy when he was fingering her pussy and sucking on her tits. Lisa then grabbed his cock and she couldn't believe how big it felt in her hands. She knew she hadn't ever had a cock that large before. She kept stroking his cock and starting rubbing and squeezing his balls at the same time. She could tell Adam liked this so she kept rubbing it. Lisa then decided she wanted to find out how big it felt in her mouth. She began to lick his chest and then all the way down to his cock. When she first wrapped her lips around his cock she couldn't believe how big it felt in her mouth. She could also taste the pre-cum from Adam's cock.

After she sucked his cock and stroked it until he almost came, Adam decided he wanted to taste her pussy. He slowly licked down her body until his tongue started touching her clit. He took his fingers so that he could spread her pussy apart and then started licking up and down her pussy. He could hear Lisa moaning so he knew she liked it. Lisa had her hands on his head pushing him down so that his tongue could be deep inside her pussy. By this time Adam had pussy juices all over his mouth and lips. Neither of them could wait any longer so Adam then put the head of his cock in her pussy and then slowly stuck it deep in her pussy. Lisa's pussy was so wet that it slid in easily even though it was a much bigger one that she had ever had.

As he fucked Lisa he kissed her, then kissed her neck and then sucked on her tits. This put Lisa over the edge and she had an orgasm that made her whole body shake. She came so hard that she could feel her own cum spilling out of her pussy. She felt so naughty knowing that another man's dick was deep inside her however at the same time she felt so good too. As Adam kept pumping her, Lisa told him she wanted him to cum all over her tits and in her mouth. This made him so horny that after a few more he pulled out and shot cum all over her tits and then he shot the last bit of his cum into her open mouth. By this time they were both so tired that they just laid there and it felt like they could barely move.

Lisa suggested they both take a shower. During the shower, they both lathered each other up and Adam loved rubbing her tits with soap all over them and Lisa loved rubbing his dick because it was already back hard again. With Adam standing behind her, he stuck his cock in her pussy again. He fucked her from behind until he came again all over her ass. They then finished their shower and went back and fell asleep laying beside each other with no clothes on. In the morning they both promised to meet each other at the pool so they could spend the entire day with each other again. Lisa only had one last day to get fucked by that big cock again so she knew she was going to make the most out of it. And that Friday she sucked and fucked more than she ever had in one day.

Horknee
Horknee
3 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Sid was My First Wife's Conquest Forty something wife fucks 24-year old cowboy.in Loving Wives
More Stories