Weekend Getaway

Story Info
sub pussy gets a week to remember.
2.8k words
3.9
33.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start this story by telling you that I have been in a D/s marriage for the last 22 years. I am very good at being submissive and my husband rewards me generously. He has instructed me to write a story about our long weekend at the shore. So here it is...

I had just returned from the grocery store. Being the mom of three teenage boys, that was a regular occurrence. But that is where this day departed from the ordinary. I put up the groceries and checked the machine for messages. The first message was from my father-in-law. He wanted to take the boys fishing for the weekend. The next was from my husband, he said, "Got a call from Dad and he's taking the boys fishing, they will be gone for 4 nights. We are going to go away for those days as well. Check your private e-mail for further instructions."

I sat down. It had been a long time since we'd had 4 nights to ourselves. And my husband never used my private e-mail unless it was private instructions for me. All I could think was, I hope I am up for this. My pussy began to throb just thinking about it and I knew I was up to the challenge.

So I headed upstairs to check my e-mail. I logged in and this was the message I received. "Hi pussy. These are your instructions to prepare for the trip I have planned. I have already packed you a suitcase so you will not need to worry about that. I want you to go and take a long hot bath and shave your pussy up real good. While you are in the tub, I want you to squeeze your nipples and finger your clit almost to the point of cumming, but don't cum. You know I will be able to tell if you have done as I asked. Then I want you to put on that underwear I like, you know the ones...the blue crotchless panties and the blue cupless bra. Then I want you to put on the short black skirt and the red nylon wrap shirt so I can see both your nipples and your cunt. Red lipstick and nail polish and black heels. You are to refer to me as Sir during the whole trip, answer "yes Sir" or "no Sir" and you are to do everything I ask...otherwise you will be punished. Be ready to leave at 6."

I had my instructions and it was already 4 o'clock so I headed into the bathroom and ran a bath. I hadn't shaved my pussy in a long time but I knew that He liked it shave close so I began working on it. I sat on the side of the tub and pulled my pussy lips so that I could get a close shave. When I was finished, I sank down into the water and began squeezing my nipples. That felt really good so I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I love how my pussy feels when it is shaved slick so I reached one hand down and began to play with my pussy. My clit was hard and my pussy was very sensitive. I wanted to cum so bad, but I remembered His instructions so I stopped just short of cumming and got out of the tub.

I dressed in the clothes he had asked me to and I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty good for a 40 something year old woman. I actually looked like a slut and I was glad my boys wouldn't see me this way. But I couldn't wait to see Sir's reaction. My nipples were straining against my red shirt and my pussy was so wet juices were running down my legs. It was nearly 6 so I sat down and awaited Sir's arrival.

I heard him drive up so I opened the door and looking down I said, "Hello Sir." He said "Ah pussy, you look wonderful. I am very pleased." Then he reached down and inserted his fingers into my pussy. "Mmm, you are so wet too. You didn't cum did you?"

"No Sir," I answered. "But I really wanted to"

"In due time" he said. "But you are not allowed to cum until I say so"

"Yes Sir" I answered. I knew that he was going to make me wait and I was ready to cum right then and there.

We got in the car to leave and he handed me a blindfold and told me to put it on. I did as I was instructed and we began our journey. After driving for about an hour, He told me to lie my seat back and take off my shirt and skirt, leaving me in just me underwear. I started to protest, but he said, "Now pussy, do as you are told. You know you will have to be punished later for doubting me." So I did as I was told. "now put your right leg up on the dash so that I can see that beautiful slick pussy."

I felt the car pull over to the side of the road and then I felt his hands squeezing my nipples. Then he leaned over and I felt his tongue on my pussy. It felt so good that I almost came and sensing that he stopped and said "pussy, you are not allowed to cum unless I give my permission. You do realize that if you cum you will have to be punished?" I nodded my head and he added, "that is not the correct way to answer a question from Me, have you forgotten your manners?"

"No Sir, I have not forgotten my manners. Please forgive me for slipping up. And to answer your other question, yes I realize that I will be punished if I cum without permission."

"Very good, pussy. Now I am going to place some nipple clamps on your beautiful nipples because you doubted me."

"Yes Sir. I will not doubt you again."

He placed the nipple clamps on my nipples and pulled back onto the road. I could feel the clamps squeezing my nipples and it was quite a turn on.

"Sir, may I ask where we are going?"

"Ah pussy. We are going to a house on the shore that belongs to a friend of mine. He is also into the D/s lifestyle and he said there are a lot of toys there we might enjoy."

I wondered what kind of toys he might be talking about. We had used lots of things in our 22 years together most of which would be considered tame. I would soon find out that there were a lot of things we'd never tried.

We arrived at the cabin and Sir told me to take off my blindfold. It was a beautiful cabin on the rocky shores of Maine and I fell in love with it instantly. It was early in the spring so there was no one around. The place was deserted. I was still dressed only in my panties and bra.

The cabin was charming. There was a hot tub out on the deck. It was the perfect place for a romantic getaway. Sir looked at me and sighed, "Ah pussy, I knew you would love this place. But before you get too attached, let me show you the rest. He pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked a door that I hadn't noticed. Follow me." I followed him down some stairs into what looked like a dungeon. There were all kids of contraptions and shackles plus all kinds of sex toys. He looked at me and said, "pussy, do you trust me?"

"Yes Sir, of course I trust You." I was still looking around in awe at all the things I'd only read about.

He led me over to something that looked like a large X and he began to shackle my arms and legs to it. I found out later that it also rotated to a flat position. Then he placed the blindfold back on me and adjusted my nipple clamps. My nipples were extremely sensitive so this was quite painful but I could feel the pussy juices begin to run down my legs. Then he shoved 3 fingers into my hot, wet pussy and I came immediately.

"Sorry Sir. I just couldn't help myself"

"Pussy, you have to learn better control. I hate to say that I will have to punish you for that, but that will wait for later. Right now I have to finish up here and go upstairs for a while."

I wondered what he meant by that, but I soon found out. He shoved a vibrator up into my pussy and put some sort of a belt contraption on me to hold it in place. He then took off my bra and began wrapping my breasts with rope. He wrapped them tightly in a figure 8 and they began to tingle. He again readjusted the nipple clamps which nearly made me scream out in pain, but again I felt that wet rush between my legs. Then he removed my blindfold and reached down and flicked on the vibrator. I looked up only to see a large mirror in front of me so that all I could see was me. He looked pleased and said, "see you in a bit pussy, enjoy!"

I looked in the mirror and saw that my breasts were already turning a bright shade of red. Just then I came all over myself and the vibrator continued to hum against my already oversensitive pussy and clit. I continued to watch I in the mirror as I came again and again. Still the vibrator hummed against my pussy.

Sir finally came back down. By that time my tits were purple. He began unbinding them and the weight of them hurt. He removed the nipple clamps and began rubbing an ice cube over me overly sensitive nipples and with the vibrator still in my pussy I came again. He said, "pussy, do you still trust me?"

"Yes Sir, I trust you" I wanted him to fuck me so bad I couldn't stand it. "Will you please fuck me Sir?"

He removed the vibrator and I thought I was going to get my wish. But I was wrong. "you are not ready, pussy."

"But sir I am ready. I really want to be fucked."

"No pussy, you said you trusted me. Now I don't want to hear anymore about it. I will fuck you when I am ready, understand?"

"Yes Sir"

Then he unshackled me and led me over to a padded table and told me to bend over the table and put me hands above my head. I did as I was told and he tied my hands there with restraints. He then spread my legs and put a spreader bar between them. That left my pussy and my ass fully exposed.

"Now I'm going to concentrate on your sweet ass." He began playing with the rose at me asshole. He was also fingering my pussy. He took some of the wetness from my pussy and wet my asshole and inserted a finger. He continued to stroke my pussy while working his finger in and out of my ass. The he reached down and picked up something. I could feel it pressing on my ass. Then he pushed it in...I wanted to scream but he leaned down and whispered in my ear "I'm getting your ass ready for me. I'm going to fuck your ass and you're gonna like it." I didn't normally like it but I'd give it a shot. He continued to finger my pussy and with the pressure in my ass it was wonderful.

"Sir, I'm going to have to cum, may I cum Sir?"

"Not until I'm inside your asshole." I then felt the object that had been in my ass being removed and Sir's cock pressing at the entrance. He slowly entered fingering my pussy as he went. When he was totally I inside, he began a stroking motion. It felt so wonderful. It had never been like this before. I needed to cum so badly. "May I cum Sir?"

"Yes pussy, you may cum" And with that he began stoking my pussy faster and I began spasming with the orgasm. As I was rolling with the orgasm, he continued fucking my ass and then fingered my pussy again and we both came together.

We laid there for a few minutes, then Sir raised up and said "It's 4 am pussy, I think it's time we call it a night. You are to sleep in the nude. Not go on up and get into bed."

I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. When I awoke the next morning, Sir was gone but he'd left a note. It said..."pussy, take a long hot bath and reshave your pussy. I want it to be nice and slick for later. I'll be back in a bit and I'm bringing a surprise for you because you were so good last night. It is something that we have talked about before and I thought we might try it. Put on that purple teddy I like so much."

I ran a bath and reshaved my pussy making it as slick as possible. As I lay in the tub I wondered what my surprise is going to be. The only thing that we had talked about trying was a threesome with another woman. Sir did not to my knowledge know anyone here so I did not think that was it.

Sir came back in a little while with some groceries. I still wondered what my surprise was. He looked at me and said, "Your surprise is out in the car. I wanted to give you a head's up. We're going to do a threesome with Lacy. She's very young and very eager. She's a friend of Ron's and he told me to give her a call if we were interested. I have told her what I want and now I'm telling you. I'm going to sit and watch you two. I might give you instructions and you both will follow them. If I decide to join in, I will fuck only you but I will play with her also and she might suck my cock. Now pussy, if you have a problem with this, let me know now."

I thought about it for a minute. It was a little scary but it had always been one of my fantasies, so I decided to go for it.

He brought Lacy in and she went into the bedroom to get ready. He told me that he had informed her that this would be my first time with another woman.

We got on the bed and Lacy began to touch my breasts. Sir told me to touch her the way I linked to be touched. So I did. Then Lacy reached down and began to stroke my pussy through the fabric of my teddy. I was totally soaked. I leaned down and began to suck on her nipples. Sir told me to reach down and play with her pussy so I did. She was incredibly wet and I stroked her clit the way I liked mine to be touched. Then Lacy climbed on top of me and put her pussy in my face while she began to lick me through my teddy. I began to lick her through her panties and then she reached down and slid them to the side and I licked her pussy. It tasted kind of sweet and I liked it. I could hear her moaning and feel her grinding so I knew I must be doing ok. Sir joined us then, getting between my legs and raising my bottom up so that he could fuck me. He also reached out to play with Lacy's boobs. I continued to use my tongue on Lacy's sweet pussy as I was getting fucked. Sir came into my pussy and then bent down to tantalize me with his tongue. Lacy came into my mouth and I came into Sirs mouth.

Then we all went out to sit in the hot tub. Lacy got ready to leave and told us if we wanted to meet again, to let her know. Sir and I were still in the hot tub after Lacy left and I felt his hand reach over for my pussy. He said "pussy I want to fuck you again. Climb over here on top of me."

So I did. We fucked in the hot tub. Then after we got out and were drying off, we fucked on the deck railing overlooking the ocean. Then we went inside and I got down on my knees and sucked his cock til he came in my mouth. Then I continued to suck his cock till he got hard again and we fucked again in the bedroom.

"Ah pussy, you are really something. We need to do this more often."

And with that my pussy became wet all over again.