Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to think of other things to keep my mind off of it. My cock was starting to hurt from being hard for the last hour or more.

The drive seemed to take forever. It was at least a two hour drive up there, and Shannon was asleep for most of it. She woke up when we were about 15 minutes out, and turned and smiled at me and yawned, then winked at me and started looking out the window without saying anything. God she was cute.

Finally we pulled up to the cabin at around 8:30 so it was dark, Shawn's car was already there. (Probably on account of what happened at Shannon's house before we left)

We hopped out of the car, and I helped her grab her bags and we headed inside.

It was a cozy little place, with a fireplace in the corner. There was only one overhead light in the main room and it was kind of a yellowish color, making the room a little dim. I liked it.

The ceilings were high and vaulted and there were four big windows at the top of the back wall that looked like they would let a substantial amount of light in during the day. There were two bedrooms, and one bathroom, and a little kitchen. It was nicer than I had expected.

I didn't hear anything, so I assumed that they might be asleep. I made my way to one of the bedrooms and slowly turned the knob, and pushed open the door a little bit. The light was on, so I opened it a little more, planning on telling Shawn and Katie that we were here, but realized that this probably wasn't the best time to do so because Shawn was sitting in a chair naked with his head tilted back and Katie was kneeling down on the floor in front of him sucking his dick.

"Shit..." I said to myself as I hurried and closed the door.

"Are they asleep?" I heard Shannon ask from behind me.

"Not exactly. We should give them some privacy though." I replied back to her.

"Okay, well, I guess we get this bedroom then." She said walking towards the other bedroom.

I followed her into the bedroom and flipped on the light. It was a fairly small room with just a dresser with a mirror, and a full size bed. I think that Shawn had forgotten to mention that there was only one bed in the room.

"Well, go ahead and get settled, I've got to use the restroom." I said to her as I left the room and shut the door behind me. I walked down the hall to the restroom and walked in and shut the door. I turned on the water in the sink and filled my hands and raised it to my face. The cold water felt good on my face, and I needed to relax. I dried off my face and went back towards the bedroom.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Shannon say in a sort of happy voice.

I opened the door and she was laying in the bed in just a black lace bra and lace boy shorts.

"Wow... " I thought to myself. I didn't know how I was going to last in the same room with her, especially if she was dressing like that.

"I guess I'll take the couch out in the living room then." I said to her.

"No! You are going to come and sleep in the bed! I'm not going to let you sleep out on the couch!" Her voice sounded demanding and surprisingly enough, it was hot.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to incon-"

"Oh stop it!" She interrupted. "It's not a big deal at all. Now get your pajamas on and get over here." She smiled at me.

"I actually didn't bring any pajamas... I usually... um... I usually sleep in my boxers." I stammered.

"Even better." Is all she said as she winked at me.

"Oh... Okay then." I said. I walked over to the dresser and emptied out my pockets. I pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor, then undid the belt on my pants and pushed them to the floor. It felt really, really awkward, but somehow I didn't care.

"Mmmmm..." I heard her from behind me as I took off my pants.

I turned around and rounded to the other side of the bed. I pulled the covers down and we both got underneath. She put her arm over my chest and her leg over top of one of mine and pulled me close to her.

"Mmmmm, you're warm..." She said snuggling up to me.

I could feel my cock twitching in my boxers as she cuddled up against me. I could feel her warm breath on my neck, her soft skin against mine, her breasts against my side. I loved every bit of it. I reached around and put my arm around her and rubbed her back slowly, then around her side, and back again. She twisted her body as I rubbed her back and pushed herself even closer to me and wrapping her leg tighter around mine. I could feel her warm pussy through her panties against my leg.

Her breath started to get a little faster and heavier. She started to run her hand across my bare chest lightly with her fingernail, around my nipples, down to my bellybutton.

She started sliding her leg up and down my leg, and every time she came up, she got extremely close to my cock and I could feel myself tense up every time she did so.

I knew I was getting hard, but I didn't even care anymore. I started rubbing harder on her back and used my fingernail to run up her spine and then back down to her ass.

"Ohhhhh.... " She moaned in my ear. "Tyson, that feels good..."

I ran my hand around her side again across her stomach a little and then up to just under her breast. She thrust her body towards mine pushing her breasts into me.

I twisted on the bed so that I was on my side and I was facing her, and put my other hand on her hip and gripped it hard and pulled her hips towards me pushing her warm pussy against my leg. I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, then on her jaw, then on her neck, and then back up to her ear.

"Shannon, I want you so bad..." I whispered in her ear.

"Ohhhh Tyson!" She said in a moan as she thrust her hips against me.

I started kissing her down her neck and made my way to her chest and kissed around the line of her bra on her big, gorgeous breasts, and then in between them. Then I kissed back up to her neck and then grabbed her face and kissed her hard on the lips as I put my hand on her back and pulled her hard into me. Our tongues were twisting around each other and I could really feel my cock getting hard now. I love it rough.

I kept kissing her as I slid my hand down her back onto her ass and gripped it hard and then spanked her nice and firm. God I loved hearing my hand hit her ass.

She still had her leg wrapped around me and I could feel my cock pushing against her through my boxers as we were locked in a deep, passionate kiss. I slid my hand back up her back to her bra and unhooked it with one hand while my other hand slid up to her hair and gripped it tight. She was running her hand all over my side and my back frantically, and she was moaning against our lips as we kissed.

She broke the kiss and looked me in the eye and slid her hand down between us and to my cock and grabbed it hard and squeezed.

"Oh god...." I said as I threw my head back.

"Oh baby, you're so hard..." She moaned as she squeezed my cock in her hand.

She let go and slid her hand up to the top of my boxers and slid her hand inside and grabbed my hard cock again and started to rub it slowly. Then I moved my hand from her hip to her stomach and slid my hand down to her panties and I could feel that they were already wet. I slid my hand inside them and right to her pussy and started to rub her softly and slowly.

"Oh Tyson... That feels so good..." She was moaning louder now and as soon as my hand touched her pussy, her grip on my cock got stronger. I felt my shaft flex in her hand, god it felt good.

She pulled her hand out of my boxers and sat up on the bed and slid down to my knees and sat between my legs. She slid her hands up my legs and grabbed onto the top of my boxers and slowly started to slide them down my legs. My cock sprang out. It was hard, and throbbing, just waiting to be touched. She pulled my boxers all the way off and threw them on the floor, and started crawling up between my legs on her hands and knees. She kissed my thighs and started making her way higher and higher up my legs until she got to my cock.

She planted little kisses on my hard shaft as she reached up with one hand and cupped my balls. Then she worked her way to the head of my erect cock, and kissed it and then lightly sucked on just the head. Then she sucked a little harder and started working her way down further.

The feeling of her tongue on my shaft was incredible.... Her warm mouth wrapped around my tight, hard member, pulsing and throbbing in her mouth. She starting rubbing up with her hand as her mouth came to the top of my cock and then rubbed down with her hand as she sucked me hard into her mouth. Rubbing and sucking, rubbing and sucking...

"Oh fuck Shannon... don't stop baby, suck that fucking cock." I watched her sucking my cock in and out of her mouth, it was turning me on even more. Watching my hard dick disappearing in her tight mouth. I grabbed her by her hair and held her head as I thrust a little bit into her mouth, pushing my cock all the way back so that my head tickled the back of her throat.. Her lip touching my balls as flexed my cock in her throat for a second, and then I pulled her head off of my cock and pulled her up to me and I kissed her hard on the mouth. I could taste my precum on her lips and I loved it.

She was straddling me now, so I picked her up with her legs wrapped around me and she put her arms up around my neck. I could feel my cock pressing against her pussy through her panties...

"Oh Tyson, I want you to fuck me..." She moaned as she felt my cock press against her tight, wet pussy.

"Not yet baby, I want to taste that pussy first." I said back to her.

I set her down on the edge of the bed on her back and got down on the floor on my knees. I grabbed her legs and spread them wide, giving me a full view of her soaked lace panties. I had to get them off. I had to taste her sweet pussy...

I leaned my head in and started kissing up her legs, a little nibble here and there. She was moaning and writing on the bed with every kiss, and even more so the closer and closer that I got to her waiting, wet pussy.

"Oh Tyson..." she moaned as her hands gripped the sheets and her legs tightened.

I kissed all the way up to her panties and placed one kiss right on her pussy through her panties, and I felt her squirm in pleasure. I reached my hand up and ran it softly across her now soaked panties and started to rub her pussy... Then I sat up and ran my hands up her sides and grabbed onto her panties from the side and started to slide them down her legs. As soon as they were off, I threw them on the floor and pushed her legs wide again and leaned my head in and wasted no time and slid my tongue from her tight hole, all the way up to her clit, and stopped there and started to rub it in circles with my fingers while I licked it hard with my tongue.

"Ohhhhh fuck Tyson! Fuck that feels good! Lick that clit!" She was screaming and writing on the bed so hard that I had to put my other hand over her stomach to try and hold her still. It was turning me on even more how much she was screaming and moaning. I kept licking her clit, but then slid one of my fingers down to her tight hole and slid it across it slowly a couple of times and then slid it deep into her pussy.

"Oh!!" She screamed as I pushed my finger into her.

I started thrusting it in and out of her now and then started twisting it at the same time. Twisting and penetrating, and still sucking and licking her clit.

"Oh fuck me Tyson. Fuck me with your fingers!" She screamed as she looked down at me buried between her legs.

I slid my finger out of her pussy and brought it to my mouth and sucked her juices off of my finger. And then slid one more finger into my mouth, wetting two fingers for her tight pussy. I slid both fingers across her tight pussy and then slid them both fast into her pussy, deep and tight... Her pussy clamped onto my fingers as I slid them deep inside her, and she was screaming so loud now, that I'm sure that Shawn and Katie could hear, but I didn't even care. I wasn't about to stop.

I was thrusting my fingers in and out of her tight, wet pussy faster now. I could hear her juices as I slid them in and out and it was making my cock twitch.

I took my free hand and rubbed it across her wet pussy a couple of times and then moved it down and rubbed her juices on my hard cock and started pumping up and down. God her pussy juices felt so good on my cock. So hard and slippery...

I wanted more though, I had to have my cock deep in her pussy. So tight and hard.

I stood up and moved to the side of the bed and sat down with my back against the headboard, and started to rub my hard dick again.

"I want you to get up here and ride this cock Shannon. I want to feel my cock buried deep in your hole." My voice sounded demanding.

She didn't hesitate and she stood up on the bed and seductively walked towards me and kneeled on one side of me and put her foot down on the other side of me and reached down and grabbed my cock and slowly teased it across her tight opening, and then began to sit down on my throbbing shaft... I could feel my head enter her, it was so tight... She started to sit harder and further until I was buried all the way into her wet pussy.

"Holy shit Shannon... Your pussy is so tight baby..." I was moaning loud now.

She began to slide back off of my cock, and when she got to the tip, she slid all the way back down. She put her knee down on the side of me so that both of her knees were on the bed and my cock could really get deep into her tight cunt. She put her hands on my chest and started to slowly bounce on and off of my cock, while at the same time, she was twisting her hips so that my cock was gyrating inside of her.

"Ohhh Tyson! You're cock is so big and hard! You feel so good buried inside me!" She moaned loud. She started to bounce a little harder and faster now, and I could hear our bodies slapping together as she came down all the way.

I slid my hands up onto her thighs and then to her hips and held on tight as she rode my hard cock. Her breasts were bouncing with every thrust down on my cock, along with her breathing. Her long hair was hanging down her back.

I reached around and grabbed her on her tight ass, and spread her ass cheeks apart as she was pounding down on my cock.

"Yeah Shannon... Fuck that hard cock. Fuck it good. Scream for me baby!" I demanded.

"Oh yes! Tyson! Your cock feels so good inside me!!" she was screaming so loud, and it made me feel even harder inside her.

She slammed down on my cock and held me inside as she started to gyrate her hips and twist my cock inside of her. I reached up and wrapped my hand around her neck softly as she twisted my cock inside of her pussy...

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned. "I want to taste my pussy on your cock baby."

And without hesitation, she slid off of my cock and slid down my body and immediately took my cock into her mouth, sucking hard and fast, and rubbing every other time she sucked up and down.

"Oh yeah Shannon, suck those juices off that cock. Suck it hard." It felt so good in her mouth, I almost felt like I was going to cum. But I wasn't done with her yet, so I pulled her head off of my cock and guided her up to the headboard and told her to face it and put her hands on the top of the headboard. Her ass was sticking up in the air now.

I reached out and rubbed my hand across her tight ass cheek and leaned in and kissed one while rubbing the other. Then gave her a nice spank.

She yelped but I knew she liked it.

Smack! I spanked her again and harder this time.

"Oh Tyson! I love when you smack my ass..." She moaned and looked back at me with those seductive eyes.

"You want my cock in you again baby? You want me buried deep in you again?" I asked her.

"Oh please Tyson, please put your cock inside me! I want to feel you buried deep in my hole!" She was literally screaming back at me and I fucking loved it.

I sat up and moved towards her with my cock in my hand and leaned down and spit on her asshole. I grabbed my cock again and slid it across her asshole a few times and then puuuuushed my head into her tight ass.

"Oh baby!! Push that cock into my ass!!" She screamed as she turned around to look at me, putting her hand on her ass cheek to hold them apart.

I pushed harder and my cock slid in a couple of more inches into her tight, warm ass. She moaned loud and started to push back against me and I knew then that she wanted my cock deep in her ass.

I let go of my cock and grabbed onto her hips and thrust into her firmly until my balls were the only thing stopping me from going any further. My shaft flexed inside of her as I held my cock tight in her ass. God it was so tight... Contracting around my throbbing member...

"Oh baby, your ass is so tight!" I said as I held onto her hips tight.

"Oh Tyson, fuck my ass. Thrust that big cock deep into my ass again baby."

I was happy to oblige as I reached up and grabbed onto her hair with one hand and held onto her hip with the other as I started to slide my cock in and out of her tight ass.

I started to slide a little faster and harder now. My body lightly slapping into her ass with each thrust, her back arching as I pulled her hair. My cock felt like it was going to explode.

I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands, and started to thrust into her hard now. My balls slapping against her wet pussy, as I buried my shaft deep in her tight ass.

"Oh baby, don't stop, I'm going to cum!" She moaned out.

"Yeah, baby? You going to cum for me?" I said back to her. "I want you to cum on my fingers."

I reached around and shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and started to thrust them in and out of her fast and hard while still pounding my raging hard cock in and out of her ass.

"Oh fuck Tyson! Yes! That's it, don't stop!" She screamed. I knew she was close.

Then I felt her pussy clamp onto my fingers and her ass clamped onto my hard cock. I had to really push hard into her ass to keep fucking her. I pushed my cock all the way into her ass as I felt her body tighten up, and I felt her cum all over my hand as her ass clamped hard onto my cock hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh!! Fuck Tyson! I want you to cum baby, give me that fucking cum!" She said looking back at me.

I knew that I was close, and I could feel my balls tighten. I pulled out of her ass and shoved my cock deep into her pussy just as I felt my hot load start to shoot deep into her pussy. I shot a couple big spurts into her pussy and then pulled out of her pussy and turned her around fast.

"Open your mouth! I want to cum in your mouth baby!" I screamed at her.

She got down on her knees in front of me and quickly opened her mouth and grabbed my cock and rubbed it hard and fast as I continued to shoot my hot load onto her face and into her mouth. There was cum everywhere. Some dripped from her chin down onto her breasts, and she dragged her finger across her breast and brought it to her mouth and sucked it dry.

I leaned in and kissed her hard on her lips.

She leaned down and kissed the head of my cock which was still surprisingly hard, and sucked on the head, getting every last bit of cum that she could. I felt it twitch as soon as she sucked on the head, and I moaned.

"God damn Shannon... That was incredible..." I said to her as I collapsed on the bed.

"Yes it was, I loved every minute of it." She replied back laying down next to me on the bed.

We both fell asleep quickly next to each other, naked.

I know the rest of the trip is going to be a blast.

12