Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Tale of weekend away with former lover.
3.2k words
4.33
11.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can you believe it? Can you believe we actually pulled it off? I'm still reeling from the excitement, the naughtiness, the heat generated in the short time we spent together! I hope you don't mind if I relive it once again, but in words for you.

Who would have thought that we could have pulled it off so perfectly and cleverly, and all of our thanks should go to our significant others for having to travel at this very time. The b&b you chose for us to rendezvous was a fantastic idea. And it's as if the owners somehow knew we weren't there to sight see. The room they gave us was the most beautiful, most romantic room I've ever seen.

The flowers you had them greet me with were lovely, as was the wine. I'm sorry I didn't wait for you to arrive before opening the bottle, but I needed a little something to take off the edge. I was rapidly becoming more and more nervous as the minutes ticked by, and I still had at least an hour until your expected arrival.

Wanting to freshen up first, I opted for a bath and soaked in lavender bath salts, another nice touch. With my long dark hair wrapped up in a sexy chignon, and ultra-chic Chanel frames, I looked like a mischievous schoolteacher when I caught glance of my grin in the mirror. I couldn't concentrate at all on my book, but I tried for I needed to stop worrying that you wouldn't find me as attractive as you once had, or that I may not kiss as I once had, or that I wouldn't taste as good to you.

I hadn't been in the tub long when I heard a soft knocking on the door and your voice whispering, "Melissa, is that you? Are you there?"

Delighted that you had arrived earlier, and my agony over, I jumped out of the oversized tub, rushed to grab a towel around myself and flung the door open. You stood there smiling widely with a small overnight bag in your left hand. Your right arm immediately went around my neck as you pulled me to you, kissing me with the passion we once kissed. I knew my fears had been foolish right then. I knew by your eyes that you wanted me all over again and nothing was going to stop you from having me. I felt vulnerable again, vulnerable because I knew that whatever you wanted, whatever you asked for, whatever you demanded, you were going to get it, regardless of the request. What power to have!

I pulled you inside the room where we could close off ourselves from the rest of the world, from our real worlds at home. This weekend was just about us.

Water still dripping from my body, I stood there gazing at you. You looked exactly as you had the last time I saw you, but better. You had grown even more handsome than I could have imagined and I told you so. You blushed and smiled and intensely stared into me. You dropped your bag onto a chair, took your jacket off and threw it down and turned back to me. I took off my glasses and laid them on the dresser, asking you if I was what you had remembered my white bath sheet barely covering my nude body underneath. You looked at me, almost wistfully, and said yes. Removing the clip from my hair, it fell down my back and shoulders, waves of brown tickling the nerve endings in my back. Grabbing my face and hair, you breathed in my silky, lavender-scented skin and kissed my shoulders, my neck, my lips. At last, this day we had fantasized about for so long was finally here.

Not wanting to waste another moment, I threw my towel to the floor, letting your hands travel down my spine, down the front of my breasts, to the soft folds of pink skin below. You admired the muscles in my legs, my inner thighs and all parts in between. While you were exploring me, I began to explore you in turn. I unbuttoned your red plaid shirt, sliding it off your muscular shoulders and tossed it aside. Being short has its advantages as I found myself at the right level to kiss your nicely defined pectoral muscles, and your own raised nipples. The sensation gave you goose pimples that caused us both to laugh. Neither of us seemed to be nervous at all at this point. I had sensed some apprehension or fear from you when you first arrived, but the site of my naked skin under the towel erased that quickly.

I could feel my heart beating wildly, my hands were trembling slightly as they worked their way to the buckle of your black leather belt. You had slipped off your shoes while we stood there, and the only thing between me and you inside me was your pants and sexy red boxer briefs.

I slipped my fingers inside the waist of your khaki pants and encircled your waist with my arms, reaching around back to grab your ass cheeks, making you jump from the force of my grip. Your face is buried in my hair, taking in the perfume scent, coming up for air and stealing kisses from time to time, while your hands continue to explore my body.

I pushed down your pants, inadvertently pulling down your briefs along with them. Surprised by the sudden exposure, your long, thick shaft leapt out in delight, freely exposed for me to grab hold of and squeeze firmly with my left hand, my right lightly cupping your neatly trimmed balls, mouth licking and nipping at your neck and shoulders. Beads of sweat had already formed on our bodies, despite the cool air circulating through the room.

As my mouth traveled further south, so did your fingers, looking for the treasure you longed for. It didn't take long for you to find my little ruby gem, and when you did, you encircled it with the slightest caress of your index finger. I drew my breath in at the touch of your finger on my button, exhaled and took as much of your length as I could in one swallow, causing you to inhale sharply as well. My right hand still cupping and massaging you, I worked my mouth further and further down, nearly choking, yet delighting in the noises I heard from you. When I came up from air, you nearly doubled over in good pain from the excitement.

You took me by the hand and guided me over to the large king bed, covered with the softest, most luxurious ivory goose-down comforter we'd ever sleep on....assuming we'd get any sleep, that is!

I asked you what you wanted me to do, and you simply replied, "lie on your stomach". Obeying, I climbed up onto the bed, lying face down. I nestled my body deep into the softness of the belly of the bed, feeling you climb in over me. You sat atop my ass, or just beyond it, with legs pulled together and in between my thighs. You looked me over with both hands like a blind person would learn his surroundings, with great care and memorizing every line. I was aching with excitement and anticipation, wanting you now and not later. I reached down with my right hand under my body and found that I was very wet and getting wetter by the minute. You saw what I was doing, and took my fingers and led me to find my clit. In doing so, I shuddered uncontrollably, but didn't stop touching myself right away. After a few moments, I stretched my arms out and just basked in the attention you were giving me.

I turned over, wanting to taste you again and pulled your face to mine, kissing you deeply as if it could be our last. I massaged your shaft this whole time and before you knew what was happening, I had forced you to lie down on your back. It was my turn to control things.

Turning my body so as to be in perfect position over your mouth, I hoisted one leg up and over your head, resting my knees on either side of your ears on the pillow. Moaning at the sight of my pink, shiny pussy inches from your face, you reached up and pulled my hips down towards you, mouth thoroughly enveloping my folds. Again, I couldn't resist your rock hard cock and slowly, inch by inch, took it in until I couldn't any more. I licked the shaft from the base to the tip, licking my lips and wetting them with the droplets forming at the top. Tasting you again brought back more than just a flood of memories. I could feel my own insides burning, coupled with the burning heat from your tongue and lips and mouth as a whole. I love licking you like the most delicious lollipop, up and down, around the shaft. We were two lucky kids in an erotic candy store!

Unable to control yourself any longer, but wanting to let the feeling last, you pushed me aside and off of your face and body. You had me lie down again, but on my back this time, where you propped a pillow under my hips. You wanted to be able to get a good view of my pussy. You dove right in and sucked and rubbed and ate me and had me writhing all about. My arms were down, one arm pinning my breasts to my chest, while the other hand was stroking your scalp and my belly.

A raging torrent of desire rushed through our bodies. You pulled away from me, bringing your body to equal the length of mine, hurriedly stealing a sloppy kiss. You plunged into my belly to the hilt, pulling out almost the entire length, only to press and bore all your self back into my womb again my legs crossed together at the ankles behind you.

At the same time, a cry of enjoyment emitted from my heaving breast, fingers clawing at your back, simultaneously pulling you in, and pushing you out, wanting to feel you enter me over and over again.

Do you remember how exhausted we were, but still ready to keep going? That was incredible. I felt 18 again with all the energy I had then. I was glad I'd been working out for I would have been sore all over already!

The tub doubled as a Jacuzzi and the warm, gurgling water was refreshing. Again, another brilliant idea you had getting a room with a spa tub. It wasn't the same as being out in the open in my old apartment complex, but it would do! By this time, I recall you were ready for a glass of vino yourself and I delighted in serving it to you. I love giving you what you want, whether it be my pussy or a beverage.

I love licking the beads of sweat from your face. That coupled with the taste of wine from your lips and tongue is enough for me to get drunk with giddiness as being with you again is incredible.

You recovered from your mind-altering orgasm pretty quickly, didn't you? You haven't lost any stamina at all (not that I thought you may have). Minutes in the tub rejuvenated you completely and you were ready to be inside me again! Raw but willing, I assumed the position and straddled your lap. Well, not quite THAT willing, I had to tease you a little, didn't I? You weren't gonna have me that easily.

Many kisses and nibbles you had to endure with my arms wrapped tightly around your neck, but I would reward you for the patience and gently and quickly lower myself into your lap only to lift myself back up again. Your patience didn't last, though, and you soon used your strength to push down on my waist and hips, pinning me down right onto your throbbing cock, the ferocity causing me to gasp.

Your lower body pumped and pumped until you grew tired of that position, allowing me to catch my breath for a moment. You kissed and nibbled me back, your wet, slick fingers all over my breasts and shoulders and back and down to my ass, gripping it tightly, but with you still deep inside me.

Lifting me off your body, you motioned for me to turn my back to you, you placed a towel on the edge of the tub and I rested my elbows there. You continuously stroked my hair and body, planting little kisses here and there that gave me chill of excitement. I love your touch.

Parting the cheeks of ass, you teased the entrance to my pussy by lightly jabbing at me, finally plunging in to the hilt. Your right hand was reaching around in front stimulating my clit with several fingers, my hips moving in circles to meet your rhythmic thrusting, your left hand grabbing hard onto my ass, pulling it towards you, as if we could get any closer to one another. I started shaking uncontrollably, causing spasms to explode from your body, both of us reaching orgasm together.

2 hours down, 22 to go til we must part!

We woke bright and early at sunrise, not wanting to waste another single moment sleeping. This was a day I didn't think I'd ever see...a day where I could wake up with you next to me! It had not once happened until this weekend.

We had arranged for our breakfast to be served to us in our room. Not wanting to put on any clothes, when the innkeeper knocked on the door, we asked him to leave the tray outside and that we'd pick it up shortly. Giggling, I opened the door up to grab the tray from the step, totally exposed to anyone who might saunter down the pathway. I didn't have a care in the world. We fed each other fruit by hand, and poured juice for each other and did all the romantic things lovers do. Licking the sugary sweetness from your fingers and lips from the cinnamon buns, I remarked over and over how tasty you are inside and out.

The way you were looking at me then, I knew you were ready to fuck my brains out again for an early morning round. A couple mimosas with breakfast left me feeling pretty antsy and knowing you were expectedly looking to plunge your cock into me left me feeling wet.

I wanted to give you a massage, a sensuous rub down like the one you had given me the night before. I wanted to worship your body as you had mine. I had you lie face down on the giant bed, arms out and body relaxed. I perched myself up on your ass, rubbing my newly-oiled hands together to warm them. Pressing firmly into the skin surrounding your shoulder blades, I kneaded your backside like one would knead homemade bread during preparation.

Sliding further and further down your backside, I eased my own body lower to where I had your thighs spread far enough for me to nestle myself in between. The palms of hands still working on you, I planted kisses all over your shoulders and back. Moving to be next to you, I worked your hamstrings and calves, all the way to your sexy feet, adding more oil every few minutes.

My face worked its way back up to your buttocks and thighs, which were clasped together at this point, kissing as I went, my nails lightly scrape at your skin, causing your legs to part a few inches. I moved my roving tongue to the opening between your thighs, a slight trembling emerged from your body. I grabbed and squeezed each cheek, burying my face into your ass, licking and kissing it completely, lightly penetrating the hole there with my tongue. I moved my mouth down to your tight, firm balls, taking each one very gently into my mouth, suckling gently and lapping them up and down. You're covered in my saliva and I use it to moisten my fingers and delicately rub the area between your balls and asshole.

By now, you were up on your knees, rocking front to back in excitement. I was able to crawl up under you and lick your very erect nipples, nibbling each one like a delicious candy. You lie your body weight onto my body, your fully erect, hard cock pressing into my stomach. You grope at my breasts, sucking my nipples hard and firmly move a hand to my sopping wet cunt.

You flipped me over onto my back, we were both breathing heavily, very excited. You rub my thighs and belly, gently at first, getting more forceful by the second. You tell me how you love my firm, but feminine body and your eyes are full of want and desire.

I moved my hips back and forth, feeling the head of your swollen dick against my engorged clit, but I'm still not ready to have you inside me...well, not that place yet. I wriggle out of your hold, pushing down to your navel, tonguing it and licking the neatly trimmed pubic hair surrounding the base of your shaft. You are becoming impatient and I can't take it anymore myself so I give the head a few licks and forcefully thrust my open throat over the head and down the thick shaft of your cock, moans erupting from both of us, the vibration from my throat causing you to spasm. I tell you in between gulps how much I love your cock and how I'd love for you to shoot into my mouth so I can really taste you as I deep throat you.

With hardly any notice, your orgasm takes over your body and you stream thick jets of semen into my body. I take in every droplet, not wasting a bit of it. After you have slowed down a bit and your body has stopped shaking, I lap up the final drippings and smack my lips together, motioning for you to kiss me, to taste yourself.

Not missing a beat, you pin me down, arms high above my head and bury your cock into my pussy, pushing harder and harder with every thrust of your hips. I get my arms free and wrap them around your waist and then your ass, smacking your ass and leaving it stinging. Wetting the index finger of my right hand, I slightly push it inwards, into your pumping ass. You gasp and pump even harder, giving me the signal that you like the feeling of a little something up that forbidden place.

Unable to put off my own approaching orgasm any longer, my toes curl up and I feel a sense of warmth coming up over my body, from my feet to the top of my head, especially a burning in my loins. My body tensed from the ensuing pressure, moaning turns into near-screaming, and the flood gates open, my orgasm so explosive you nearly pop out of my cunt from the pressure of my insides coming together with yours. My excitement getting to be too much for you, you shoot what seems like gallons of your semen into me once again.