Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Mistress & Her pet enjoy weekend getaway.
2.1k words
4.24
31.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Tuesday morning and checked my email. Sure enough, my Mistress had left me shopping instructions in anticipation of our upcoming weekend getaway to Lake George. In addition to a Venus razor, and plenty of shaving gel, I was to measure my bust size (which proved to be 38"), and purchase a properly sized pushup bra, along with a matching pair of frilly panties. Buying the razor was easy of course. Going into a department store and attempting to appear calm and nonchalant was more difficult. It was a Tuesday afternoon and the store had very few customers. I wanted to complete my task properly and find the correct size bra (a 38-A, which proved to be frustratingly elusive), and I was afraid I would turn beet red if a salesperson came by to ask whether I needed help. I finally found one, spotted a skimpy, lacy pair of panties nearby, and made a beeline for the cash register with my heart beating rapidly, not only from the embarrassment of purchasing these for myself, but also from the excitement of purchasing these on my Mistress's orders.

We both eagerly anticipated our getaway. It would be the first time in months we would have a weekend without children or job responsibilities. I was tremendously excited as the week progressed, which my Mistress used to her advantage by prohibiting me from orgasming during the week. By the time Friday evening rolled around and we were in my car driving toward the lake, she found - much to her delight - that all she had to do was touch me or show me any hint of affection, and I would become instantly hard.

We checked into the motel, found a restaurant for a late dinner, and then returned to our room. My Mistress was exhausted from a long day, but before retiring for the night made sure her pet was put in his place. I knelt before her as she locked my collar around my neck. "This stays on the entire weekend. You will wear it when you shower. You will wear it when I send you out for coffee and bagels in the morning. Now, get up on the bed."

I crawled to the king sized bed and lay on my back, anticipating a long awaited session of worship, followed by my delayed orgasm. My Mistress had other ideas. "I am exhausted, Pet." She proceeded to blindfold me, and then attach a leash first to one of the bedposts, and then my collar. I then felt her place two small soft objects in my hand.

"I am going to sleep now. You will insert these earplugs, and you will lie there until morning. Sleep well, Pet!" I heard her laugh as I inserted the plugs. I felt her reach over and kiss me deeply, softly stroking my cock at the same time. My cock, still anxious despite my disappointment at having my orgasm delayed for at least one more night, instantly responded to her touch and was once again rock hard.

Now, even under normal circumstances I am not a good sleeper. I tend to stay awake until the early hours of the morning. This evening, however, I had no choice but to lie there and try to sleep. I'm sure I dozed off a little bit during the night, but it was, as one can imagine, a very long and uncomfortable night for me. Every once in a while, my Mistress would add to my discomfort by reaching over and kissing me, or stroking me for a minute. She wouldn't allow me to reach an orgasm, but she would stroke me until my body was unconsciously writhing in rhythm with her touches, desperately trying to help her hand let me cum. After a minute or so of doing this, she would kiss me softly good night, and then I could feel her pull away from me and go back to sleep.

After hours of this teasing, my resistance weakened. I found myself getting hard every time I felt the bed creak, hoping that this would be the time my Mistress would finish me off. By sunrise (although I didn't know it was sunrise at the time), I was trembling and crying from frustration each time she would touch me and pull away, or hug me and let me feel - just for a moment - the warmth of her breasts against me.

Finally, I heard her get out of bed. A couple of minutes later, I felt her spreading my legs. I felt a lubricated finger probing my ass, loosening and readying me. She took out my earplugs and blindfold, and looked down at me. I looked back, naked, hard, and helpless, at my Mistress towering above me, wearing a black negligee and her favorite eight-inch strap-on.

"Are you ready to get fucked, my pet?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" As humiliating as taking her strap-on was for me, I would have done anything at that point in exchange for an orgasm.

"On your knees, then. I'm going to take you from behind. Give me your pussy, Pet!"

Obediently, I got up on all fours, and presented my ass to her. I felt her cock pushing its way into me. My "pussy" resisted at first, but she pushed into me relentlessly, and eventually her well-lubricated shaft found its way inside. She held still for a minute, allowing me to get used to the size and firmness inserted in me, and then began fucking me. She pushed slowly at first, but increased her tempo as I got more and more comfortable. "That's it, Pet. Take my cock. Take it all for your Mistress!" I began responding, sliding and rocking back and forth, trying to take as much of her cock inside me as I could. As I lost myself in her fucking, my own cock swelled even more. She reached over and began stroking me, rubbing my precum over the head of my cock, as I continued to impale myself harder and harder. Finally I could feel my long awaited orgasm approaching. As instructed, I told her.

"Ma'am... I'm getting close."

"Does my Pet want to cum?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Please! Please?"

"Cum for your Mistress. Now!"

Within seconds of being granted permission, I shot four days worth of semen. Without being told, I then obediently began licking my cum off the sheet and my hand. Only once I had consumed most of my seed did she slowly pull her cock out of me, leaving me to collapse in a fetal position next to her. She kissed me and held me close to her as I lay next to her motionless and managed to whisper an appreciative thanks for my orgasm. She just smiled as she held me, and whispered that the day was just beginning.

I spent that afternoon locked in a chastity tube as we relaxed and enjoyed a quiet day together. We made reservations to view a comedy show that night, and had an early dinner. We then returned to our room, where my Mistress had an announcement for me.

"It's time, Pet."

"For what, Ma'am?" I had a feeling I knew.

"Time to groom you. Get your clothes off and get up here on this table."

She had told me for some time that she wanted to shave me. I had always kept my balls and pubic area shaved for her as a sign of obedience and ownership, but now she wanted to take things up a notch.

I climbed and knelt on all fours on top of the table. She released the chastity tube, giggling as my cock immediately resumed full size. She then proceeded to apply shaving gel to my legs, and made me watch as she shaved all the hair off of them.

"Oh, you have such girly legs now!" She teased as she finished. She continued on, next shaving the hairs on my chest, followed by my ass. She stopped to fondle my ass for some time, telling me how feminine the lack of hair made my behind look, "Good enough to beat!" She finished with my underarms, making me thank her for sparing my arm hair. "For now, anyway."

After having me shower off the rest of the shaving cream, she gave me the panties I had purchased and had me model them for her. They were white, with lacy frills all around. The combination of my freshly-shaven skin and the skimpy panties was making me feel a wonderful and strange mix of humiliation and excitement. Mostly, it was making me feel my submission at a very deep level.

"OK. Now the bra." She helped me attach the pushup bra. Even after putting a t-shirt on over the bra, it looked as if I had both breasts and cleavage. "Very nice, Pet. Excellent. OK, put your jeans and shoes on; it's time to go to the show."

I was scared, but knew it was best to obey. She did allow me to put a sweatshirt on as well before leaving. The extra layer of clothing didn't keep my breasts from protruding, but it kept their shape from being obvious to the unsuspecting people around us at the show. Once in a while my Mistress would fondle my breasts, and by this time I was in such a willing headspace that when she did this I could feel waves of pleasure and arousal emanating from my tits. At one point, she made me go to the bar and order us drinks. She laughed the whole time at my obvious embarrassment and self-consciousness, simultaneously eager to please my Mistress and afraid someone would notice.

When we returned to the hotel, she told me to strip down to my underwear. She told me to place a chair in front of the large dresser mirror, and to sit in front of it, making sure I had a good view in the mirror of my "girly clit". She had me stare at myself in the mirror, legs spread, body shaved, clit straining to poke through the flimsy panties, breasts pushed together by the bra to give the appearance of cleavage.

My Mistress walked up behind me and began kissing my neck. "Play with your clit, my little slut." I began rubbing my hand up and down my shaft through my panties. I didn't grab my cock and start pumping, but instead I stimulated myself by rubbing myself, the way one would normally stimulate a clit.

My Mistress alternated between nibbling my ears and kissing my neck, turning me on even more. "Reach into your bra, slut. Play with your tits!" I obeyed, frantically rolling my now erect nipples, pinching them and becoming more and more turned on by the sensations I was giving myself under the direction of my Mistress. "Harder. Pinch them harder!" she commanded, and I pulled even harder on first one nipple than the other, pinching them to the point that I was wincing. All the time, I continued rubbing my clit, using harder and longer strokes, feeling my orgasm slowly rising.

"Look at yourself in the mirror, slut. You're nothing but a slut, are you?"

"Yes Ma'am," I panted, "I'm just a slut. I'm nothing but your slut."

"Look at you playing with yourself. Exposing yourself. I bet you wish you could show yourself off to a bunch of men, don't you slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I replied hypnotically. "I would play with myself for men. I would excite them, and please them for you, Mistress."

"Yes you would, if I told you to. I know you would, my little slut."

By now I was sweating and breathing heavily. I was close to cumming, but because I was rubbing myself instead of grasping my shaft, the orgasm was building more slowly, consuming me more and more with a desire not just to cum, but to obey and show my Mistress what lengths I would go in order to please her. If she wanted to show me off to guy friends, and have me suck them off afterwards, I would. Just the thought of that was bringing me even closer to the brink.

"Does my slut want to cum?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. If it pleases you, Ma'am."

"It does, slut. Come for me. Now!"

And almost immediately upon command, I felt a surge in my girly clit, and felt my juices splashing against my panties. My Mistress had me continue to play with myself until all my juice had been released. She then kissed me and told me what a good girl I was, and told me because I was such a good girl I would get to sleep in my cum-soaked panties, and would get to wear them all the next day as well. All in all, it was a wonderful experience, and a wonderful weekend for us both.