Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers

I flagged the waiter to bring the bill for me to sign, as he did we finished the last of the champagne. You were still stroking my cock through my pants. It was all I could do to keep my composer while signing the bill and leave them a large tip. It was then I said let's go. We slid out and I helped you with your coat and I put on mine. I was glad it was a long coat at that point. On the way out the manager was at the hostess station and stopped us, asking if we enjoyed everything. We both said yes, very much thank you. He smiled and said please cum again. We both choked back a giggle and nodded. He asked if we had used the valet service? I nodded holding up the chit he said he would have the car brought right up. We stepped of to the side to wait. We both felt strange not being used to such treatment. It was nice!

A valet soon stepped in saying our car was ready. We walked out and he opened the door for you. As I rounded the back, I glanced over at him and could see he was looking and smiling. He then shut the door and rounded the car to my side opening my door. I just smiled with a bit of a laugh and said " sweet, huh!" You looked at me and said 'Yes Sir", I handed you a large tip also, but I think you had given him a better tip.

As we drove off I asked you if you liked showing your pussy to him? You giggled and said yes, then pulled your skirt up fingering yourself. As we drove I could not get back to the cabin fast enough and still be safe. Then you leaned over and felt the rod in my pants, working my zipper down, and were surprised to see I did not have boxers on. I thought for sure you had known it from before. You placed your head in my lap and engulfed my cock in one move. I had to slow the car down to keep from wrecking. You toyed with me and licked me till I made you stop, I did not want to cum too fast. Within seconds we were at the cabin.

No more had I stopped the car you were out and headed for the door, running in to the cabin. I shut the car off and went in. You had not turned any lights when you went in, so I could not see you. I thought from the way you ran into the cabin you may not be feeling well, so I checked the bathroom. You were not there, so I called out to you. No answer. Ok, so it's a game you want?

I could still see the glow of embers in the fireplace, so I made my way to it and tossed on some logs and kindling till it came to life. As the flames grew I saw your coat on the couch, shoes on the floor, and dress by the back door, which was slightly ajar. I could only think of one thing at that point. Play Time!

I gathered your things and laid them in the chair along with all my clothes. Then going to the kitchen I picked up a bottle of wine and two glasses. On the way I turned on some music then made my way outside. You were immersed in the tub with the bubbles caressing your nude body. I walked to the tub and poured us each a glass of wine. You slowly opened your eyes and saw me standing there in the cold, you told me to climb in so you could warm me up. As I stepped in I told you I had turned on some music, but it's not loud enough to hear out here. You stood up in the tub, the water reached just below your tits as we stood the in the middle. In the moonlight I could see the water roll down your body, the cold air licked at your nipples making them hard. Then you went to the side, slid open a panel and hit he switch for the outside speakers.

I could not help but laugh, and then I asked just how did you know that was there. " Susan told me."

I asked what other secrets she had told you about. You settled back into the tub and took your glass as we made a toast to each other. The water was so warm and being with you alone was what we had needed for along time. We both settled into the tub next to each other letting the heat from the water and the wine work on us. The moon was full and the air was clear and crisp. We could see up the tree lines slopes to the top. We could only hear the sound of the bubbles from the tub and the music from the speakers.

We sipped our wine and let our hands drift through the water brushing along each other's bodies. Then we started to play, pinching and rubbing. You gripped my hardening cock, then went under the water and sucked into your lips, lashing your tongue over the tip and pulling hard with your lips. I was shocked, but very excited, it grew hard and throbbed. You came up for air. Licking your lips you just smiled at me.

I moved you to the side where the deck was even with the top of the tub, and got you to set up on the edge. It was cool on your naked ass but you did not think of it at the time. Your nipples were as hard as rocks, as you spread your legs for me. I moved in close to your wet, wanting lips, and then slowly licked you all the way up, with a quick flick on your clit. Working back down I sucked your lips into my mouth and pulled them with my lips. Working on you was making you so crazy, you did not even feel the cold. I licked every part of your lower body, till you squirmed with delight. Then I shocked you by pushing my tongue deep in your pussy and lapped at you till I had you on the edge. I pushed a finger in, working it, then two, you were going crazy. I licked my fingers as I worked them in and out, touching you lips as I did.

This set you off with a loud moan, grabbing my head you pulled me to your clit. It was time, I sucked hard on your tight little bud as you pulled me in as deep as you could. I did not let up with my finger fucking at all. Then with a great spasm, you were cumming so hard. I thought I would suffocate, with the grip you had on my head, even with that I could hear you yelling out with pleasure. You pushed my head back and in one swift motion pulled my up so I was standing on the seat of the tub with my cock even with your soaked pussy. You pulled my close guiding me into you. I was so hot I thought I would cum right there. You looked up at me at with an evil glare, you just said "Fuck ME, Fuck Me Hard"! I could not believe what I had heard, but did not dwell on it. Doing as I was told I pushed my cock deep into you then started to work it. Your juices covered my hard cock, as I pumped in and out, building speed and intensity till I was pounding you hard against the deck. I was ready to blast and then I heard you again, "Yes, Now, Fuck me hard, ohhhh"! I pounded three more stokes then pushing deep I gushed my hot load into you as you bucked under me. I knew then you had another orgasm, and a good one. We lay there panting, till we could get up. I slowly stood popping my dick out of you, and then you sat up and sucked me clean.

That was so amazing and wild! After you cleaned me up you lightly pushed me back so I could step down into the water, it felt almost hot, but soothing. You sat there with this wicked look in your eyes, then slowly slide your hand down across your tits and belly, to your cum soaked pussy. Dipping your fingers in and scooping up our creamy mixture, you licked and sucked them clean. I was so turned on by how sexy and erotic you were, that I just stood there mesmerized with lustful eyes taking it all in. By now you had another scoop of cream and reaching toward me pushing your fingers past my lips. I just sucked them while grabbing your hand like a staved animal. I pulled you into the tub with me and pulled you close embracing, lips crushing together, tongues dueling, till we needed air. Then we settled back into the tub to recoup.

We sat there for some time, drinking our wine and letting the bubbles from the water work there magic till the wine was gone and so were we. It was time for us to go to bed. We both stepped out of the tub and felt the cold air hit us, and we both started to giggle. The water trickled of our bodies glistening in the moonlight. I said I wish we had brought towels out, you turned and opening a cabinet to the side of the tub pulled out two warm oversized towels. I said this place has everything. Wrapping ourselves in the towels we made our way to the fire. As we stepped into the cabin I walked to the fire and you switched off the music. I wrapped the towel around my waist and tended the fire adding more loges for the night. Soon it was aglow with flame and warmth. We stood there drying each other and kissing. Then made our way to bed for the night.

I woke to the next morning to sounds and smells from the kitchen. You had woke, got a shower and started on breakfast. Hearing me get up you told me I had time to shower before it was done. You said we needed a good breakfast before skiing today. The way my head felt I was not sure I would make it. And I could not believe you were up and full of energy. You met me at the bottom of the stairs as I went to the bathroom with a large coffee mug. You kissed me, winked and said, drink this and shower, you will fell better. I was not sure. The coffee did smell good, and hot. I took a sip and it was good, but different. I drank some more and started the shower. It was then I knew what the flavoring was, you had put Balieys in the coffee. Nice touch. I finished my coffee and showered, and I did feel better then.

When I got out of the shower, you had breakfast on the table and were waiting on me. As I walked to you to give you a kiss I heard a loud snap, turning my head I saw you had even stoked the fire. I gave you an extra big kiss. As we ate we talked about the lodge and how nice it was for Susan to do everything she did, and how nice the place was. It maybe a good place to come up and stay when Susan is using the cabin. We can all go skiing together. And speaking of skiing, why don't we clean up and get going!

We both cleaned up the table and the kitchen, then went up to change. I grabbed some warm clothes and tossed them on the bed dropping my towel. As you took off your robe I could not help but gaze at your beauty. You had your back to me and I saw the curve of your butt cheeks that I held in my hand the night before. As you slid on your panties you turned toward me and saw me starring. You teasingly reached up and pinched your nipples while blowing me a kiss. My cock stood up to show you my delight. We both looked into each other's eyes, and with out words you pulled your panties of and dove into bed with me joining you. You went to your back pulling me on top and spreading your legs wide. Grabbing my cock you guided me to your hole and I slid in. I could not believe how wet you were already. But wasted no time on the thought and started to thrust in and out of you. You raised your legs high and spread them to allow me to push deep and hard in you. Then pounding in you fast and deep we both orgasmed at the same time. I rolled off and as we both caught our breath, we laughed at our selves, just out of silliness and joy.

You moved first, rolling out of bed and grabbing clothes. Looking over at me you said, "well, come on, I want to go skiing." Your energy amazed me as well as thrilled me. I jumped up and dressed quickly.

We grabbed some clothes, but did not have any ski gear. Looking around in the closets we found snow pants and jackets as well as skis and everything. We decided to use the clothes and just rent gear there. I took them to my car to warm it up, you packed a cooler with some snacks and drinks. It had snowed during the night so I cleaned the car off and warmed it up. Then heading back in to see if you needed help with anything. You were about ready, so I checked the fire to see if it was ok to leave, it was. Then I walked to the back door just to look out and remembered we did not cover the tub. I quickly went out and did so, to find the deck covered with about an inch of snow. Covering the tub I went back in to find you ready. I grabbed the cooler and headed for the car as you locked up.

The drive was very relaxing. The sun was bright and everything seemed so clean and fresh. The ski area was only twenty minutes away, but not knowing the roads it did take longer. When we got there it was just before noon, and the place was very busy. Even so, we still found a good parking space. This place was much larger then we first had thought, as we made our way to the ski lodge. They had a full restaurant, full bar and dance area, as well as a gaming room. As well as several lifts up the slopes. They also had a mini lodge at the top of the highest lift. We followed the signs to the rental area and got our lift tickets and equipment for the day.

After getting out tickets and skis, we went back to the car to dress. With the sun beating down it seemed very warm, so we put on the ski pants and a lighter jacket. We had both skied before and were novice at best. We would be ok.

It was time to hit the slopes. We made our way to the beginner hill just so we could get the feel of the skis, until we were ready to hit the lift. We both seemed to pick it up rather quickly so it was off to the lift. We picked an easy run first, stepping to the line and getting to the chair with little trouble. On the ride up we both were enjoying the view, as we neared the top I turned to you and gave you a quick kiss before we reached the top. We both slid off the chair and down the ramp with ease. We both thought we had this licked.

We worked our way to one of the easy slopes and took off. It was great, the two of us just gliding down the slope like we were one, not missing a turn. We hit that trail one more time before taking another lift higher. There were several trails from there, some easy and some intermediate. We took the easy trail and headed down the slope. Being it was a much long trail it took some time to get down, but it was well worth it. Near the bottom we took a time out and sat to watch some others. Even being as clod as it was it seemed very warm with the sun beating down.

For the next several hours we worked the easy and intermediate trails till we got hungry. We headed for the car to get a snack. You had packed some summer sausage, cheese and crackers and a bottle of wine. We sat on the bumper eating and sipping our wine till we were rested. Then headed back to the slopes. We decided to take the big lift to the top and check out the mini-lodge. The big lift was actually two lifts, one took you up part way to get to trails at that level, and then one more that took you to the top. The second lift was longer and steeper then all the rest, and the view was breath taking. It took some time to reach the top but it was worth it.

The mini-lodge was not so mini as it seemed. There was a full restaurant, and a bar with a large dance floor and room for a band. Since we had just had a snack at the car we planned to ski some more then come back up for dinner.

We took one of the slopes that seemed less used, just so we could play. Being up that high the sun was much warmer. We headed down the hill a ways then I pulled off to the side to take a leak. As you neared me you saw tracks leading through the trees and started to follow them. I finished and followed you. You were ahead of me just a bit, and I saw you stop while holding your hand up for me to come up slowly. You were looking through the trees at something. When I got closer to you I could see what you were looking at. Just through trees we a young couple and they were enjoying the sun, naked. She was almost completely naked with her pants down around her ankles. He had nothing on but his boots. She was facing a large tree with her hands braced against it while he pumped his large cock into her. We were close enough to see her tits bouncing as he pounded into her. The sound of his ball slapping her ass rang through the trees and our ears. My cock grew in my pants and I move close behind you so I could grind on you and grip your tits while we watched.

Moments later we heard him grunt and she pulled off of him, spinning around and dropping to her knees in the snow. Not missing a beat she gripped his cock and swallowed the entire length as he erupted in her waiting mouth. The scene had us both so hot we to wanted to get naked, but as they started to dress we thought it was best we move off before they caught us watching. We made our way back to the trail and headed down the slope, staying close to each other we would look at the other and laugh, both knowing we were horny.

We made the full run down the hill at a moderate pace with others passing us on the way. When what looked like the young couple passed us, they looked back at us and went on, we both did a double take and started laughing. Had they seen us watching? At the bottom we decided to hit one or two short runs then head to the top for dinner.

By now we were doing rather well with the skiing and picked up the pace a little. We ran through the lower slopes rather quickly at this point since most of the people were on the larger runs. Just before the sun started to set we made our way to the big lift to head up to the top. The line was rather long but we had no hurry. We just chatted with other skiers and snuggled and kissed each other till it was time to get on the lift. When we reached the top we headed for the mini-lodge setting our equipment in the rack out side we walked in to the lodge. Inside there was an area where skiers could sit and pull off there ski boots, store them and put on a pair of disposable slippers. We made a table reservation and headed to the bar. It was filling up quickly by now. We sat down at the bar and got a drink while waiting for our table. It was only a twenty-minute wait till we were called.

We could not believe our luck, we were seated next to a window facing the west and the sun was just starting to set. During that time we ordered our meals and more drinks. The sunset was amazing, the way the sky lit up in a red glow. The snow and trees gleamed in the light. It was as if it was made for us. As the sun slipped away the light reflected onto the backside of the hill. Down below you could see the deer in small herds feeding. Then the sun was gone, leaving an orange glow in the sky. We looked at each other and realized we were holding hands across the table. I brought your hand to my lips and kissed it.

Our meals arrived and as we were eating, we could see the band setting up on stage. The place was packed by now. Seats were getting hard to find. A young girl approached alone and looking at you asked if she and her friend could sit with us. You glanced at me and I just shrugged and nodded. You told her yes and she sat down next to you.

She started chatting with you, talking about the band and said they are good and they have seen them several times. About then a young man walked up to the girl and gave her a kiss. She introduced him, and herself to us at that point. We did also and sat down. We all chatted about skiing and the basic banter. They seemed to be a very nice couple and we all got along great. We ordered more drinks as the band started playing. They both jumped up and started to dance. The urge took us and we joined them. The floor was full of people. After three songs we sat down to rest. After another song the young couple joined us. They kissed as they sat down. We just looked and smiled. The young girl leaned close to you and whispered something into your ear. As she leaned back, your eyes got big and you turned red, she just smiled and looked at me. It was then that she stood up and reached toward me and said, let's dance. I looked at you and you just nodded. Now I was very confused as well as curios, so I took her hand and went to the dance floor.

As we got to the floor a slower song started, so we held each other closer. I could not see you from where we were on the floor, so I did not know what to think. As we danced she pulled me closer and whispered into my ear, tell me what she had told you. I pushed her back from me in shock, and then looked at her eyes, they were soothing and I could tell it was ok. We pulled each other close again and danced on.

Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers