Weekend Getaway: CANCELED

Story Info
Kevin and I decide that staying home is more fun.
7.5k words
4.37
131.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

The events depicted here in took place not long after those of "Meet the Fuckersons". I am retelling parts of this story that I was not present for, but felt were important to the continuity of events. I have attempted to be true to my understanding of how these events actually happened.

Kevin and I had agreed to meet at my house after work on a late summer Friday. We were planning a weekend getaway to the Maine coast. Driving along the coast and staying in little bed and breakfasts that we found along the way. It seamed as though it would be a wonderful romantic getaway.

But . . . it turned out to be one of those Friday's at the office, the ones where things don't go right all day and the things that need to be done by the end of the day are barely started by mid afternoon. So there was little chance that I was going to get out on time. I grabbed my phone and gave Kevin a call. He didn't pick-up and I left him a message letting him know that I would be late. I then called Mom to let her know that Kevin would be coming over to pick me up, but that I was going to be at least a couple hours late. She told me not to worry, that she would keep him entertained until I got there. And I had no doubt that she would.

* * *

Kevin rang the doorbell and waited. It was not long before the door opened to reveal my mother in low cut, loose fitting top and a tight pair of jeans. "Why, hello Kevin. It's so good to see you. Won't you come in?" She held the door open for him, though not quite leaving enough room for Kevin forcing him to brush against her hard nipples on the way into the house. The material of her shirt was thin, and he could easily feel the rigid eraser heads of her nipples. Mom closed the door behind him, and instantly wrapped her arms around Kevin pulling him toward her. She pressed her lips to his, pushing into his mouth with her tongue. Kevin flinched slightly; he had still not become accustom to the open friendliness of our family. But he did kiss her back, his tongue intertwining with hers. Mom's hands slipped down to Kevin's ass, squeezing it, and pulling him into her. She could feel his cock starting to respond through his pants.

Mom broke the kiss, taking a step back from Kevin. "Can I get you anything to drink?" she asked.

"Thank you, but I think that it would be best for us to just get on the road." It was then that he noticed that I had not yet appeared, packed and ready to go. "Is Lisa here?" he asked.

"Lisa is running a little late, something came up at work that won't her get away. She thought that she would be at least a couple hours late," Mom explained as she led Kevin up the stairs from the front door and into the living room. She gestured to the couch while she bent over to neaten the things on the coffee table. "So now is there anything I can get you?" her loose shirt falling open leaving her breasts fully exposed to Kevin. "Just let me know if you seen anything you like, or if you want something to eat," Mom said sweetly, as if her tits were not on display.

"You are such nasty tease, Marie."

Mom looked up a devilish grin on her face. Kevin had taken a seat on the couch directly opposite from were Mom was standing enjoying the view down her shirt.

"Now that you mention it, I do see something delicious that I would like to eat. Why don't you come over here?"

Mom walked straight to Kevin, then sat right on his lap, one knee on either side of him, and her ass perched on his thighs. Kevin could feel the heat coming from between her legs as she pressed herself into his hardening cock. This pushed Kevin past any point of shyness he might have been feeling. He grabbed Mom's loose shirt and pulled it open exposing her full tits to his view. Grabbing one in each hand he started to roughly squeeze and massage them. He leaned forward and took her right nipple into his mouth, sucking on it like a starving child. Mom moaned grabbing the back of Kevin's head and holding him against her while pushing her tit into his face; mashing her breasts into him. Kevin tried to suck more of her tit into his mouth, taking as much as he could; flicking across her nipple with his tongue.

Kevin slid one hand down to Mom's ass, taking one cheek in his strong grasp and squeezing it. This served to increase the raggedness of Mom's breathing as his movements started to stretch her quickly moistening pussy. Mom moved one hand to her right breast, pinching her nipple, while keeping Kevin's mouth firmly in place on her left. Kevin continued to play with Mom's ass massaging it through her clothing, groping and squeezing her. He shifted freeing his other hand from where it had become tangled in Mom's shirt, and placed it on her pussy, sliding his arm down between their bodies. Mom's pussy was on fire, Kevin could feel her heat radiating through her jeans. He pushed his palm up on her pussy, grinding the heel of his palm into her. Mom responded immediately, crying out with pleasure, pushing her pelvis down on Kevin's hand. She grabbed his face with both hands and lifted it to hers; mashing her lips to his in a frantic kiss. Their tongues intertwined chasing each other from one mouth to the other. Mom moaned into Kevin's mouth as he continued to rub and caress her pussy and ass; squeezing, grinding, massaging with increasing urgency.

Mom released Kevin's head, grabbing at his shirt and pulling it open. Their mouths continued to grind together as Mom slid her hands into Kevin's open shirt, and ran them over his muscled chest. Her hips were gyrating in Kevin's hands as he continued to work her ass and pussy. The heat radiating from her depths was incredible. He knew that she needed more, needed him inside her. He needed to be insider her, but not yet, that could wait. Kevin wanted to make his girlfriend's mother cum at least once before he fucked her. He did want, needed in fact, to feel her pussy, not through her jeans, but directly with his hands, he wanted to feel her wetness, her heat. Kevin grabbed at Mom's belt pulling open the buckle roughly; he tore open her pants, exposing the front of a black lace thong.

Mom's roaming hands had found their way to the top of Kevin's pants. She massaged the growing mound at the front of his pants. Mom pulled back from Kevin, breaking their kiss for the first time in what had seamed like hours, though already she wanted to taste his lips again. Though there were many other places that she wanted to taste as well. Mom pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it on the floor. Mom set there on Kevin's lap, her pants open and her breasts swaying gently from her recent motion. Kevin reached up and grabbed hold of one of the gorgeous orbs, squeezing it playfully.

Mom still had one hand sliding over Kevin's lap. "I think we had better let this out, and make you more comfortable. Things seem to be getting a little tight down here." She cooed.

Kevin had been so caught up in his exploration and enjoyment of Mom's body that he had not really noticed the pressure that was building in his pants. Though, now that his attention had been drawn to it, he had to admit that it would be nice to gain a little more space to spread out.

Before he had much time to formulate a response, Mom had slid from his lap and had was kneeling in front of him on the floor, pulling at his belt. She quickly got his pants open, and down to his ankles. Kevin's shorts were tented like the big top at the circus. Mom took hold of his mast, and slid her hand over it, caressing the length of his shaft. "Your cock is so nice and big and hard. I can't wait to feel you pumping this big fat cock into my tight little pussy. Is that what you want? Do you want to fuck my pussy with this big fat cock of yours?" As she spoke she pulled at the waist band of Kevin's shorts. He rose off the couch so that she could pull his shorts down. Slowly the length of his cock came into sight. They both watched as inch by inch it was revealed. Then just as the head was about to come free of the constraint of his shorts Mom dropped her head into Kevin's lap and started to lick the length of his shaft.

She pulled his shorts down the rest of the way releasing his manhood into her waiting mouth. Mom wrapped her lips around the pulsing cock and drove the member into her mouth up to the hilt. Kevin gasped as Mom swallowed his cock. He almost came right away but managed to hold on longer as she pulled back, swirling her tongue around the end of his dick. There are few things that Mom enjoys more then sucking on a hard cock. She went to work on Kevin's cock like the sex crazed slut that she is, sucking, licking and stroking his rigid member, with hands, lips and tongue all flying around his cock.

Kevin's body responded to her ministrations from the first moments that his cock entered her mouth. His hips started to thrust up, trying to push himself deeper inside the warm, wet orifice that surrounded his length. Mom pumped his cock into her mouth, running her hand along the length of his shaft, while swirling her tongue around his head, and sucking vigorously at the end of his cock.

"God damn Marie, but you know how to suck a cock." Kevin managed, his breathing was becoming ragged. "I don't think that I'm going to last much longer," he gasped.

Mom looked up at Kevin, locking her gaze with his, and popped his cock from her mouth, causing her lips and cheek to stretch in the process. Momentarily holding his cock outside her mouth, Mom said, "Does that feel good? Do you like the way that your girlfriend's Mom sucks your cock? I just love the taste of your big, hard, fat cock, and the feel of it sliding in and out of my mouth. I keep thinking about how good it will feel sliding in and out of my pussy. Like last time that your cock was in my pussy. Do you remember the last time that you fucked my tight pussy with your big, hard cock? Do you want to fuck me again?"

"Oh, god yes, I can't wait to get my cock back in your tight little pussy. You have such a hot wet tasty pussy."

"I hope you do because I want to feel your fat cock in my pussy. But first I want to taste your cum. I want you to fill my mouth with your hot, thick cum. I want to swallow every last tasty drop." With that Mom drove Kevin's cock back into her mouth, continuing to suck the fat head of his cock. Mom increased the pace at which she was bobbing on his cock, sucking on the rigid member as she pulled back. The whole time she worked her magic with her tongue. Kevin was moaning continuously now.

"Oh. Fuck. I'm going to cum," Kevin cried. "Oh. FUCK. Yes."

Kevin's hips bucked up towards Mom's face, her lips were tight around the shaft of his cock, as her hand slid smoothly along his shaft coaxing his cum toward her waiting mouth. Kevin's cock exploded. His cum shot from the end of his cock and splashed off the roof of Mom's mouth. Mom's hand dropped to Kevin's balls, squeezing and massaging them, as she swallowed one mouth full after another of his tasty juice. She did not want to leave a drop unclaimed.

"Fuck. Marie, that was incredible," Kevin panted, recovering from his orgasm.

Mom pulled his cock from her mouth with a satisfying pop. She licked her lips, smiling broadly. "Just as delicious as before. But I must say you really are going to have to deliver your delicacy more often, I'm not sure I can wait so long between helpings."

"Well, why don't you get out of those pants and let's see what I can do for you," Kevin replied, while grabbing hold of Mom's arms and pulling her up to him. They kissed deeply and urgently. Kevin could taste his cum in Mom's mouth as their tongues swirled around each other. His hands slid down Mom's body and under her pants. He massaged her ass cheeks, fully exposed by her thong.

Mom shifted forward sliding up Kevin's body, as he tore at her remaining clothing; pulling the tight jeans and lacey thong beneath down her long legs. After kicking free from her cloths Mom pressed herself to Kevin, he could feel the moist warmth of her pussy on his chest. He grabbed her by the hips and hoisted her higher until she was standing on the couch and her dripping sex was hovering in front of his face. The scent of her pussy wafted over to him, tangy and delightful. Kevin could resist no longer and gave in to his desire to devour his girlfriend's mother's pussy. He pulled her to him, one hand on each cheek of her ass. Kevin felt Mom grab hold of his head and push him between her legs. Her pussy was on fire, she had almost cum just sucking Kevin's cock, and now need release desperately.

Kevin extended his tongue as Mom pushed him into her pussy. Kevin's senses were completely overloaded by Mom's pussy. Her taste, her smell, the feel of her slick lips in his mouth. He lapped at the outside of her lips, trying to stay away from her clit to start. He licked his way around her opening, kissing and gently sucking on her lips. He slowly made his way to her center, where he let his tongue slip into Mom's pussy.

"Oh, Yes. Fuck my pussy with your tongue," Mom cried, lowering herself until she was practically sitting on Kevin's face, trying to force his tongue deeper inside her. "Make me cum on your tongue." Mom held one of her tits in each hand, massaging them as she balanced atop Kevin's face, his tongue swirling around her entrance, his hands roaming over her ass. Kevin sucked at Mom's entrance her juices sliding into his mouth. Her pussy was as wet as any he had ever seen.

"Fuuuuuck," Mom moaned, sliding a hand down to her clit. Kevin pushed it away he wanted to tease her a little longer before he made her cum. "Please suck on my clit. I need to cum so badly. Please make me cum for you baby. Don't you want me cum for you; cum on your hot tongue? Don't you want to taste your girlfriend's mother's cum the way that she tasted yours?"

Kevin slowly made his way up to the top of Mom's pussy, tracing the edges of her lips as he went. As he moved to her clit he stated to lap at the hard nub sitting atop her cunt. Kevin moved one of his hands to her entrance and pushed two fingers into her pussy as he started to suck on her clit. It did not take much of the combination of him sucking her clit and finger fucking her pussy to bring her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum all over you fucking fingers," Mom cried as the wave of pleasure started to wash over her. "Oh god. Don't fucking stop. Suck my fucking clit. Oh, fuck yeah. Just like that. Oh, fuck. Fuck. Oooooooooooooh ffffffffuuuuuuuuucck."

Mom's pussy flooded Kevin's mouth with its juices. He did all that he could to drink down the sweet nectar. Mom smeared her pussy juice across Kevin's face as she ground herself into him with the force of her orgasm. Recovering, Mom slid down Kevin's body, leaving a smear of her juices along his chest. Grabbing his head in both hands she rammed her tongue into his mouth, savoring the flavor of her cum.

Kevin's cock was fully recovered and standing at full staff. Mom's pussy had, almost of its own accord, slid to a stop just above the rigid member as she tongue wrestled with Kevin. He had just realized that there was a hot wet pussy only inches from his cock, its heat radiating like a furnace, when Mom said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Are you going to fuck me or not? My pussy is practically sitting on top of your cock and you don't have the decency to slip it in. Get that big fucking cock into my wet fucking pussy and start fucking me with it right fucking now."

Kevin did not hesitate. He moved his cock to the entrance of Mom's pussy and pushed his way in to her. Her pussy was still dripping form her orgasm and he slid easily inside. Mom pushed back until she had sheathed his full length. Kevin rotated his hips to pull his cock part way out of Mom as she raised her hips up off his lap, before they both slammed together again.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me just like that. Fuck me good and deep. Deep and hard," cried Mom.

Kevin grunted with each upward thrust of his cock into Mom's sopping cunt. Mom's tits swung to the rhythm of their union, as she bounced on Kevin's stiff rod. As his cock continued to slide in and out of Mom's pussy Kevin's hands continued to roam her body; massaging her ass, then sliding up to cup one of her full tits, pulling at her nipple or feeding it into his mouth to roll with his tongue.

"How does my pussy feel wrapping your big fat cock?" Mom asked. "Do you like the feel of my pussy on your cock? I just love the feel of your big dick in my pussy. My pussy is so wet and I need to be fucked so badly. It was a good thing that you were here to fuck me."

Kevin did not attempt to try to answer Mom as she continued to expound on the pleasure she was receiving form the hard cock in her pussy; his hard cock. After quite some time, Mom grew tired of being penetrated in that position and decided to change things up a little. She stood up allowing Kevin's member to slide completely from inside her. Mom pulled Kevin to her so the two of them were pressed together standing in the middle of the living room sharing a deep and passionate kiss. Mom then moved away again. She crawled slowly onto the couch in a most provocative manner.

She knelt, ass in the air, and turned to look over her shoulder to asked, "Well don't you want some more steaming hot pussy?" Kevin was already one step ahead of her, and was sliding his cock head over her opening, teasing her while lubricating himself, before she finished her invitation. "Fuck me", Mom cried. "I need to feel your fucking cock in my god damn fucking pussy. Come on and fuck me with that big cock." Kevin waited only a moment longer before pushing his cock back into her depths.

"Oh, FUCK yes," Mom screamed out as Kevin bottomed out in her pussy. With one hand one each hip Kevin had much better leverage then in the previous position, and put that advantage to immediate use. He pulled out, until only his head was still inside her, before thrusting in, fast and hard. Mom gasped as his balls slapped into her ass. Kevin repeated the same treatment several more times before establishing a steady quick, hard rhythm. His cock jack hammered into her pussy. Mom's hips gyrated beneath the assault, ramming back into Kevin with each thrust. It was not long before her breath become ragged, her speech more broken as she continued to verbally tease Kevin.

"Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good. Your cock feels so incredible in my pussy. Don't stop fucking me like this. I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me. Ohhhh. Fuuuuuck."

It was just then that I walked in to find my boyfriend balls deep in my Mom's pussy. Now knowing what a slut my mom is this did not come as any surprise to me. In fact I would have been shocked had she not been fucking Kevin by the time that I had gotten home. I looked up at Mom as she bucked against the couch that was backed up to the railing overlooking the entry. Her tits were swaying to the rhythm of Kevin's cock. She was looking right at me, but I could tell that she was miles away at the moment. I smiled at her anyway, "Enjoying the cock?"

"Oh fuck, I'm going to fucking cum. Oh, shit. Don't fucking stop fucking me. Fuck me harder. Harder. Harder. Oh fuck yes, like that. Just like that. Keep fucking me like that. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

I kicked off my shoes, dropped my bag and coat and ran up the stairs. Kevin was still thrusting into Mom as hard as he could as she came on his cock. I moved up behind him and grabbed a handful of his ass. He started to slow as her orgasm subsided. Kevin pumped into Mom slowly bringing her down from her climax.

"I'm gonna cum," Kevin gasped. "I'm not going to be able to hold it."

"Looks like I came just in time," I commented, dropping to my knees next to Kevin. I grabbed hold of his shaft on his back stroke out of Mom, and pulled him completely out, ignoring her cries of protest, stuffing the slick shaft into my mouth. I immediately tasted the familiar flavor of Mom's pussy on Kevin's cock. I started to suck on his shaft as hard as I could, while pumping my hand up and down his length, all the while savoring Mom's flavor. Kevin started to fuck my mouth, thrusting his hips toward me.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12