Weekend Getaway: CANCELED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

I eagerly sucked on his cock. Almost instantly I felt his body start to tense. His cock twitched in my mouth, I heard him groan again and then the first jet of his cum slammed into the back of my throat. I tried to swallow as fast as I could as he continued to pump his hot cum into me, but I could feel some of his precious seed sliding from the corners of my mouth. I felt a pair of hands roaming my body, rubbing my shoulders, squeezing my boobs through my blouse and sliding down over my ass. Then Mom's face appeared next to mine, her tongue darted around seeking out the drops of cum oozing from my mouth. She moved on to the shaft of Kevin's cock, running her tongue over his length. I shifted slightly giving Mom better access to my boyfriends cock. Our lips met at his head, mixing into a kind of double blowjob kiss. We sucked at the end of his shaft, trying to pull out whatever cum remained so that we could share the rewards of Mom's earlier efforts.

As Kevin's cock started to go limp he stepped back pulling his member from between our mouths. Mom and I continued to embrace each other, out tongues still pushing droplets of cum between our mouths as we kissed. I reached for one of Mom's tits, hefting the heavy orb in my hand while pulling at her nipple. Kevin dropped to his knees, pressing himself up against my back. I felt his hands as they started to slide across my body.

Mom broke our kiss, pulling back form me slightly her hands were still playing across my tits. "I'm so glad that you were able to join us tonight. I'm afraid that we got a bit of a head start, but I'm sure you will catch up quickly," she purred.

"That's okay, Mom. It is always a shame when working late has to get in the way of a good fucking. But my boss is very considerate that way, and gave me some compensation for my hard work tonight."

Mom started to work her way down my blouse sucking up any bits of cum that she found along the way. Soon my shirt was covered with transparent pokadots where Mom's saliva had soaked into it. Kevin, for his part, had worked my pants and thong down to my knees and was squeezing my ass with one strong hand while rubbing my pussy with the other. He slid two fingers easily into my sodden pussy and gently started to fuck me with them, while grinding the heel of his palm into my clit. I moaned with pleasure, lowering my mouth to one of Mom's thick nipples. I sucked her rubbery nub into my mouth, letting my tongue play across it. Mom tugged at my shirt, pulling the garment off me, while I nursed at her breast. Kevin's fingers were having quite an effect on me. "Ohh, Fuuuuck," I moaned, grinding my hips into his hand. I shuddered as my second orgasm of the night passed over me. This was not a big climax, but I could feel my cum flooding over Kevin's fingers.

Just then Mom stood up. She pulled me to my feet along side her. Kevin licked his fingers clean of my juices and then helped me step out of my pants, bunched around my knees, freeing me from the confines of any clothing. Mom then guided me to a seat on the couch. She quickly dropped to her knees, pushing my legs apart as she slid between them. Her tongue snaked from her mouth, expertly darting around my pussy. Mom knew exactly how I liked to have my pussy eaten and was happy to do so.

Kevin moved close to me on the sofa. We embraced as Mom continued to eat my pussy, kissing each other and being happy to be together. I could just faintly taste Mom's pussy on his tongue. Kevin's hand moved to my left breast, squeezing it playfully as our tongues continued to play across each other. I slipped my hand down to Kevin's crotch. His cock was regaining its strength. I slid my hand over his shaft.

"Hmmm," Mom murmured pulling her tongue out from the depths of my pussy and licked her lips. "I see what you mean by 'compensation'," she said, now sliding a finger into my hot cunt to extract more of the cum mixture inside me. She made a show of sucking on her slick coated finger. "Very tasty baby. I think that I may like to meet your boss."

"I know you would Mom, he's got a big fat cock that would make your pussy feel so good." I held her head to me as my hips bucked up forcing my pussy further into her mouth. It was not going to take much more of the tongue lashing that Mom was giving my pussy before I came again. Oh fuck Mom, I love the way you eat me out. That feels so fucking good."

I bent over and stuffed Kevin's reinvigorated cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his hard member as I slid my lips over his shaft. The room was filled with the moaning, sucking and slurping sounds of our combined pleasure. Mom had moved her lips to my clit and was sucking on my rigid joy button after each long lick through the depths of my pussy.

I felt my body start to contract, preparing for the coming climax. "Oh, Fuuuuck Mom, I'm going to fucking cum." Hearing this Mom doubled her efforts on my pussy locking her lips to my swollen mound. "YES, YES, YES. OH FUCK YES," I cried out my hips bucked into Mom's face with the force of my orgasm. Once again my pussy filled with my cum. I sucked on Kevin's cock urgently as my orgasm washed over me, trying to swallow his thick shaft. Mom's lips never left my pussy, she moved tenderly over my opening lapping up my nectar hungrily.

I was suddenly filled with the urge to return the immense pleasure that Mom had just given me. I wanted to taste her pussy; I wanted to make her cum. Giving Kevin's cock a final long suck as I pulled his member form my mouth, toped with a small kiss to the head of his cock. "Don't go any where," I said to him. "I'll be right back." Kevin gave me the you've-got-to-be-fucking-kidding look.

I then shifted my position so that I was laying on the couch, flat on my back. Mom was still planting kiss around my pussy, getting ready to lick me to another wonderful orgasm. I slid my hand along her leg until it was pressed against her moist pussy. Her hand was feverishly rubbing her clit. I gently pushed her hand away, allowing my thumb to brush across her clit as I rubbed at her entrance. Mom's pussy was sopping wet and felt like it was literally on fire, I could tell she needed to cum again. I easily pushed two fingers into her. She moaned softly and spread her legs a little further apart to give me better access. I pumped my fingers into her several times and then pulled my fingers from her. Mom caught my wrist with her hand and placed my hand back on her pussy.

"Oh, Mom, I need to taste you." I said in my sultriest voice. "I want to eat this hot fucking pussy of yours. Eat you until you cum all over my tongue." I moved my hand down to her leg, pulling at her to get her to move on top of me. "Get this red hot cunt of yours up here so I can lick you into ecstacy."

With out saying a word Mom swung her leg up over me as she shifted up on to the couch above me. Her pussy was now in full view, glistening in front of me. Calling to me. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down on top of me. Finally her dripping cunt was there inches from my mouth. I could smell her heady scent rolling down over me, driving me wild as it invaded my senses. I stretched out my tongue to her, letting it slide over her wet slit. Her juices coated my tongue. I pulled my tongue back into my mouth, savoring Mom's flavor, then extending my tongue yet again to repeat the process. I did this several times, teasing Mom, not wanting to dive into her just yet. Though, it was difficult to resist the temptation as she continued to push me toward my next climax with each expertly placed lick of my pussy. Mom decided that she was ready for some deeper stimulation as she pushed her hips down, forcing her pussy onto my mouth. With my nose and mouth buried in her pussy I found it impossible to resist, and proceeded to push my tongue as deeply into Mom's tight cunt as I could, sucking at her clit as I licked at her hot box.

Pushing Mom's hips off me I took several deep breaths. My pussy was on fire again. Mom new just how to work me right to the edge of an orgasm and then would hold me there as long as she could. What I really wanted now was to be fucked. I love being eaten, but I needed cock. I called to Kevin, "I want that fat cock buried in my tight cunt until it cums inside me."

Kevin wasted no time moving his thick cock to my entrance. He rubbed his head over my lips a couple times, teasing me and lubricating himself.

"Let me take care of that for you," I heard Mom say, then Kevin gasped as Mom took his cock into her mouth. I've wondered what it would be like to have a cock so that I could feel what Mom's blow jobs are like, but I figure that if she eats pussy the way that she sucks cock, then I have a pretty good idea. "Now you're ready to fuck my daughter," Mom proclaimed, pulling his cock, slick with her saliva, from her mouth.

I felt his head pressed against my entrance, and then with a sudden thrust Kevin buried his shaft to the hilt in my pussy.

"Fuck," I cried out, as Kevin bottomed out in my pussy.

He started pumping in and out of me, establishing a rhythm. I bucked my hips some, but with Mom still on top of me, it was not doing very much. I had to rely on Kevin's stroke to get me off. "Oh god, Kevin that feels so fucking good. Keep fucking me just like that. Oh, just like that baby."

"Hmmm," Mom murmured. "Yes, fuck my daughter's hot little cunt with your big hard cock. I bet that feels so good in her pussy. Oh that looks so tasty, I just love watching your cock slide in and out of my daughter." With that Mom dropped her head down to my pussy, and started to suck on my clit as Kevin continued to fuck me. Her tongue played across my pussy and out along Kevin's shaft. She lapped at our joining, licking up my sweet juices from Kevin's cock with each stroke out of my pussy.

Mom started to lower her pussy back onto my face. I realized that as my attention had shifted to Kevin fucking my pussy, that I had been neglecting Mom. I still wanted to make her cum. Grabbing her hips I pulled her pussy back onto my mouth. My tongue flashed across her, dipping into her opening, then moving up to flick at her clit. I swirled my tongue around her clit, then pulled the hard little nub into my mouth, sucking on it like a little cock.

I was in such a state of delight, with a cock in my pussy, a pair of lips sucking on my clit, and my own tongue buried in my mother's pussy that I only just barely heard the door open.

"Marie, I'm home," Dad called out.

"We're in the living room," Mom replied, momentarily relenting with her attack on my pussy.

The sound of Dad's voice changed as he looked up at us. "Well, you seem to be enjoying yourselves." His footsteps came up the stairs and around to the front of the couch. He clapped Kevin on the back, "Good to see you Kevin. Everything going well for you I hope." Only here I thought could a father have a conversation with his daughter's boyfriend while he was fucking her, and not think anything of it. Not to mention that his wife was licking my juices off of my boyfriends cock at the same time.

"Yes, very well," replied Kevin, his breathing slightly strained from the activity. To his credit he never missed a stroke. I could hear the rustling of clothing and new that Dad would be stripping. I was sure that his cock would be hard and ready to go by now.

"Damn it Greg," Mom said. "What's taking you so long to get out of your pants? I could really use that cock fucking my pussy right now."

Moments later Dad's huge cock was hanging just over my head. He slapped it on Mom's ass a couple times as he tired to find a comfortable position kneeling over my head. Mom raised her ass into the air, giving her husband full access to her dripping cunt. Dad shifted forward and lowered his cock onto my lips. I swallowed his member, eagerly sucking on his cock, coating him with a thick coat of saliva. Not that he needed it in the least, Mom's pussy being so wet, but I was certainly not going to turn down an opportunity to suck on Dad's cock.

Though he was already pretty hard I could feel his member reaching its full rigidity in my mouth. He pulled his cock from the grasp of my lips and raised it to Mom's entrance. Slowly he pushed inside her tight hot hole. Mom's pussy lips eagerly swallowed the rigid member being fed inside them.

Mom's mouth was clamped around my clit as she moaned with the pleasure from Dad's cock entering her. The tiny vibrations of her lips drove me wild. Watching Dad's hard cock sliding into Mom's hot wet cunt combined with her sucking my clit, and Kevin's cock in my pussy was too much for me. My body went rigid as the next wave of pleasure broke over me. My pussy clamped down on Kevin's cock squeezing his hard member, trying to pull him deeper inside me.

"OH, FUCK," I cried. Kevin held his cock deep inside me, waiting for my orgasm to subside. Mom continued to tenderly lap and kiss at my clit, moaning as Dad fucked her. My body shuddered as I came on Kevin's cock. "Oh, fuck what you two are doing to my pussy feels so good. Don't stop."

Kevin was starting to slowly pump into me again, driving deep into my pussy. Then on his back stroke I felt his head pop out of my entrance, I suddenly felt so empty. "Please, keep fucking me Kevin. I need your cock inside me."

"He'll be back in a moment, baby," I heard Mom say huskily. This was quickly followed by the sounds of her slurping on his hard member. "Your cock is so tasty when it's coated with my daughter's cum."

Above me Dad's cock was impaling Mom's pussy with considerable force; lifting Mom's hips with each thrust of his powerful shaft. I reached my tongue out and let it lightly brush over Mom's clit, as Dad thrust into her again. I moved my tongue to Mom's opening as Dad pulled out, letting the tip of my tongue brush the length of his shaft. He was slick with the taste of Mom's pussy. I shifted back to her clit, sucking the small nub into my mouth, as he plunged into Mom's pussy once again.

Kevin pushed his cock back into my pussy, quickly reestablishing his rhythm. Clearly Mom had had her fill of Kevin's cock for the moment and was willing to let Kevin resume fucking me. I felt Mom's lips lock onto my clit, alternately flicking it with her tongue and sucking on it. "Holy Fuck, that feels so fucking good," I cried. I leaned forward, sucking Mom's clit into my mouth. I wanted to make her cum.

It was not long before I got my wish. Mom's breathing was becoming more labored, her attention to my clit erratic, and her moaning insistent. "Oh fuck, I'm going to fucking cum." She cried out. "Fuck me harder Greg, fuck me hard. Oh god, I want to cum on that fucking hard cock of yours." I had not thought that it was possible for Dad to fuck her much harder then he already had been, but he managed to increase his pace even further, until he was literally jack hammering into her sodden cunt. "Yes. Fuck me just like that. Oh. Yes. Just. Like. That. Oh. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuuck."

I could see Mom's pussy clamp down onto Dad's cock, pulling him deep inside her. Dad pressed himself as deep as he could into Mom's pussy and held there, letting her orgasm wash over her. I leaned my head back shifting my attention to Dad. I kissed his balls, sucking one and then the other into my mouth. As Mom's climax subsided, Dad started to pump into her, with a slow, tender stroke.

Kevin's cadence was becoming more insistent, I could tell that he was not going to be able to last much longer. The cum that I had earlier wanted shot deep in my pussy I now wanted to taste and savor. I rolled out from under Mom, allowing Kevin's cock to slip from inside me. Shifting onto my knees in front of Kevin I found that Mom had already taken his cock into her mouth, and was sucking it fiercely. I moved forward placing my mouth onto his shaft, kissing and licking at his member. Mom moved back so that, in effect, his cock was passing through our kiss; our tongues intertwined around Kevin's shaft. Mom then shifted down to his balls, kissing and sucking them, as I moved to the tip of his cock, swallowing his head and swirling my tongue around it. Shifting my technique to purely sucking, I allowed Kevin to fuck my mouth. Mom continued to focus on his balls.

It did not take long with this double stimulation before Kevin was ready to explode. "Oh, fuck Lisa, I'm cumming." He cried out. The first discharge from his cock slammed into the back of my throat. This was quickly followed by volley after volley until my mouth was full with his cum. I tried to back off his cock so that I could swallow. I managed to swallow some, but it was quickly replaced with the next burst. Suddenly his cock was gone from my mouth. I realized that Mom had taken him, and was now trying to suck the final dregs of cum from the end of his cock.

Mom released Kevin's cock with a satisfying pop from her mouth. "Kevin, your cock always tastes so good," Mom cooed. "I just love to suck it."

Kevin collapsed at the end of the couch completely spent. I moved to Mom, my mouth still full with the last of Kevin's load. I pressed my lips to hers, and as she opened her mouth to welcome my tongue she found my surprise. Our tongues mingled in Kevin's cum, savoring his flavor.

"Which one of my lovely sluts wants some more cum?" I turned to see Dad standing inches from our faces, cock in hand, and pointed straight at us. We quickly broke our kiss, swallowing what was left of Kevin's cum in our mouths and converged on Dad's cock. He erupted just before we were able to get to him. The first rope of his cum struck me on the side of the face, splashing up into my hair and down on to my shoulder. Dad shifted his cock toward Mom as the second stream of cum shot from him, landing half in Mom's open mouth and half down her chin. Mom and I both tried to latch on to the end of Dad's cock as his next stream of cum was erupting from his cock. The result was cum dripping everywhere. I could feel the hot drops falling on my legs and tits. Mom and I continued to kiss and suck at the end of Dad's cock as the last of his cum spilled forth.

When he was finished both Mom and I were covered with drops and splashes of cum of varying sizes. Dad stepped back, collapsing at the opposite end of the couch. Mom and I continued to kiss. Our tongues exploring the other's cum drenched mouths, and moving out to find any of the surrounding pools of cum. Our hands slid over each others bodies, now slick with Dad's seed as well as our sweat. I moved down Mom's neck to her shoulder and on to her left breast, planting kisses and reaping droplets of cum the whole way. Her nipple was standing erect beckoning to me. I sucked the hard tip of flesh into my mouth, flicking at it with my tongue. Mom held me to her breast while she was running her tongue over the side of my neck, collecting a large splash of Dad's cum that had landed there.

After several minutes we pulled back from each other, completely contented with our evening. I looked over at Kevin who was still slouched on the couch. He smiled at me, and I could see that he was enjoying himself completely. I moved toward Kevin, and slid into a sitting position next to him on the couch. He put his arms around me, pulling me toward him. We made the decision right there, with out saying a word. Forget the weekend trip to the coast; we would have a lot more fun staying right here. Mom sat in Dad's lap, and we talked for some time, none of us in any hurry to dress or leave. In time sleep came; the four of us entwined in each others arms.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12