Weekend Getaway Ch. 01

Story Info
A first sub experience.
794 words
3.59
21.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her from behind and gently but firmly threw her face down on the bed. He leaned one arm against her back to keep her there. She could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck and it was sending chills down her spine. "You are mine to do with as I please." She could do nothing more then nod.

Her excitement was building at this different side of him. Some of it was fear, but most of it was the curiosity of what he was going to do next.

He gently bit the back of her neck, working his way down her back continuing to nip through her shirt as he went along. His mouth traveled from her neck to her back to her ass, dipping his tongue into the slightly moist crevice for just a moment before he continued down her tight thighs and calves.

Suddenly she felt her black lace underwear ripped from her body and his fingers plunging into her, not waiting even a breath in between. She was not ready for him but soon accommodated him as her wetness began to flow quickly in excitement.

He firmly massaged her clit as his fingers slowly dipped deeply into her now wet pussy. "You like that don't you. You are a whore after all aren't you." She was surprised by these comments, not really questions at all and had no idea how to respond. He smacked her hard on the ass. "You will answer me when I speak to you!"

The sting and shock had left her momentarily breathless. She nodded her head and he smacked her again. " I can't hear you, and you will address me as Master when you are spoken to." He admired the rosy red blush of her ass cheek that was just beginning to bloom as he spoke.

"Yes,... Master" she finally replied, still somewhat unsure.

"That is better. You do as you are told and I will reward you. Do not and I will punish you. Tis that simple." He patted her hair as he spoke.

"Yes Master."

By this time she was very excited, even if she was still a little afraid. She began to moan and push against his hand with the continuous play in her pussy. "Mmmm, yes, I like it when I know what I do makes you feel good. You are a good girl.

He grabbed her by the back of her long red hair and pulled her to her feet. "I want to see those gorgeous tits of yours." He said while pulling her shirt over her head. With matching black lacy bra still on he began to gently bite her nipples. They hardened almost immediately in response and her groin tightened in accompanying pleasure.

"I so love your tits." He quickly undid the back closure and the bra dropped to the ground, exposing full pale globes with puckered hard nipples to his gaze. He dipped his head to take one into his mouth, while pinching the other between his forefinger and thumb.

As he sucked her, his other hand traveled the length of her body, feeling her curves as he went along. She was luscious, tiny-waisted, had full boobs and hips that lead into an ass that was so tight and perfect, it had made many a man drool.

Grabbing her hair once again he forced her to her knees. "Suck that cock." He said as he brought it to her soft lips. Instinctively she knew that if she did not do as he asked she would be sorry. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and began to suck gently. Running her tongue around the tip as her hand stroked him up and down.

She looked up at him through hair that had partially fallen around her face, his pre cum glistening on her full bottom lip. "You are a good girl. You suck that cock very well my sweet." He reassured her unspoken question.

His legs began to shake with the effort it was taking to hold back. He could stand it no longer. Pulling his cock from her mouth he came all over her exposed tits. "Oh yes!" he moaned as his cum dripped down her tits to her slim belly. "You are such a good girl."

Giving her a white towel to clean herself up he grabbed a beer from the bar fridge in the hotel room, that he had stocked earlier in anticipation of their weekend alone together, and took a long drink. She had taken a lot out of him in a short time his little minx.

"And that, my little whore, was just the beginning of things to come on our weekend away."