Weekend Getaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We tried to clean up the campground as best we could, but knew we wouldn't be able to pick up everything before the next wave of rain.

Andi couldn't help but notice Vera's tits as she walked around the campsite. "Are they real?" Andi asked Vera.

"Well, what do you think? Feel them." Vera said proudly, and untied her shirt.

Sarah looked at Andi fondling Vera's tits, and walked over to feel them, too. Sarah caressed them from the bottom to the top, and then pinched one of Vera's nipples.

"Sarah, you are a naughty one, aren't you?" Vera said as she gently moved Sarah's hand away.

"Someone did a very nice job on you. I almost couldn't tell." Sarah said with a smirk.

"Andi, this is what real tits feel like." Sarah untied her bikini top and put one of Andi's hands on her right tit, and Vera's hand on her left.

"They're not much different, but yours are definitely bigger, " Andi said to Sarah obediently. Vera lifted Andi's shirt, and Andi allowed her to pull it completely off.

The sight of these three women fondling each other's breasts gave me an instant erection. The rain stopped for a moment and a cool breeze passed through the campsite. Andi's nipples stood out more than I ever remembered and Vera bent down for a closer look. She gave one of Andi's nipples a little pinch. Andi gasped and pulled back as if being awoken from sleep walking.

It started to rain again, and we still had more stuff to get out of the camper. Everyone stopped what they were doing and made a dash for the camper. I closed the doors on the Suburban and ran inside the camper to find Vera sliding her hand down the front of Andi's bikini as if she was continuing her inspection.

"That was quick," I said to myself.

Sarah walked over to me and kissed me on the mouth as she rubbed the front of my pants. "Let's see if I can't help you with that." Sarah whispered as she dropped to her knees and pulled my pants down to my ankles.

"You're a little tart, aren't you?" Vera teased Andi. "You love it when someone tends to your pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, oh... yes, " Andi answered.

"Well, what about returning the favor? Do you play fair?" Vera asked as she unzipped her Capri pants.

"Yes, yeah... whatever you want" Andi gasped as Vera worked four fingers into Andi's pussy. Vera used her thumb to press on Andi's clit and Andi's legs and stomach quivered.

Vera untied one side of Andi's string bikini bottom and the bikini fell to the floor around her ankle. Vera knelt between Andi's legs and pushed her onto the bunk bed cushion. Andi spread her legs wide as Vera put half of her hand inside Andi's pussy.

Sarah continued to deep throat my cock as we both watched Andi practically get fist-fucked by Vera. As Andi approached orgasm, Vera pulled out her fingers from Andi's pussy and replaced her hand with her mouth. Andi moaned as Vera's tongue swirled over her clit. Vera pulled Andi's ass cheeks apart and slid a ringed finger up Andi's asshole, making Andi shake almost to the point of falling off the cushion.

I came in Sarah's mouth that same instant but I could tell Sarah wasn't swallowing. Instead, she let me fill her mouth with come. She got up and walked over to Vera and Andi and pulled Andi's head back. Andi yelped and Sarah pulled her hair harder until Andi opened her mouth. Then Sarah bent down to Andi's face as if she was going to kiss her, and Andi moved up to meet her kiss. But before kissing Andi, Sarah opened her mouth and let my come flow out hers and into Andi's mouth. Andi wasn't expecting this, and neither was I. She began to gag, but Sarah quickly grabbed Andi's face and kissed her hard. I had never seen anything like it.

Vera wiggled out of her pants. Sarah looked at Vera's pussy. "Nice Mohawk." Sarah smiled.

"I thought about shaving it, but someone told me waxing was even better," Vera answered as she ran her fingers through her come soaked pubic hair.

"Looks like your pussy's already seen some action today, " Sarah said as she looked at me. "I tasted your pussy on his cock. Very nice."

"Want to taste some more?" Vera said as she slid a finger between her labia.

"Sure. Why not?" Sarah smiled and dropped to her knees in front of Vera.

"Andi, why don't you get behind Sarah? I want you to kiss her backside while she enjoys my pussy." Vera directed. Then, Vera looked at me.

"You... fill Andi's pussy with your dick. She's still a little tight down there, at least she will be for my Walter. Oh, and try not to come too soon, okay?" Vera asked.

I looked at Vera as she was having her pussy eaten by Sarah, and Sarah having her ass kissed by Andi, and then Andi arching her ass up at me as if she was ready to take on King Kong. This was going to be tough. I eased my cock into Andi's pussy and let her rock back and forth on me.

Vera was moaning and breathing quickly as Sarah brought her to orgasm. Her tits rose and fell and maintained their perfect shape. Andi was licking Sarah's backside from her pussy to her ass crack, and she finally decided to concentrate all of her efforts on Sarah's anus. Andi's tongue darted in and out of Sarah's ass and then disappeared completely as she gave Sarah an incredible rim job.

Vera's pussy juice exploded onto Sarah's face, startling Sarah so much that she backed hard against Andi's nose and mouth. Andi bounced back and my cock popped out of her pussy. She reached back for me to put my cock back inside her, but I was already trying to do the same. Between the two of us, though, we both missed her pussy and I ended up sliding my cock up her ass to the hilt. She let out a yelp and lunged forward.

Sarah, unaware of what just happened, decided she was going to finish me off again. She moved Andi out of the way and grabbed hold of my cock. She stroked several times before putting the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked hard. She soon realized where my cock had just been and spit several times, but she never stopped stroking me.

Not liking to be pushed, Andi shoved Sarah aside and took her place stroking my cock to the point of almost being painful. Then, with a scowl, Andi looked at Vera, looked at Sarah, and then looked at me and did the unexpected. She opened wide as if waiting for me to shoot my come in her mouth, but then put her mouth on me, instead. I came instantly. Andi spit out my come almost immediately.

Vera looked down at us and smiled. "Anyone have a spare toothbrush?"