Weekend Getaway Ch. 02

Story Info
The ride home.
880 words
4.15
9.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was by far the best dinner with friends I've ever had" I tell you as we pull out of the parking lot. "Your friends Peter and Melissa seem to be pretty adventurous. I can't believe that you gave Melissa your toy in the middle of dinner and I didn't even know!"

"That was so much fun! I couldn't help but tell her how hot you were making me when we were talking in the ladies room. It was actually her idea for us to switch the toy over to her and she even had an orgasm in the middle of the restaurant!"

"I saw that. Speaking of getting off . . ." My words trail away and I start to slide my hand up the inside of your thigh again.

"Stop that I'm driving! Wait until we get home!"

"It's such a long drive, I need to something to keep me occupied" I reply.

Your honest laugh brightens the twinkle in your eyes while you say "you've never even been here before, how could you know how long it will take!?!"

"It doesn't matter how long it is going to take, it's still going to seem like forever until I can kiss your lips again."

"Is that so? Well, in that case, let's see if I can't distract you from thinking about kissing my LIPS for a while." You gently push the strap of your top off of your right shoulder and slide it down and off your arm. Repeating the same motions on your left side leaves your top held up only by clinging to your breasts.

Blood rushes to my cock again and I can feel my pulse quicken as you slowly pull the front of your top down. Your breasts come into my view inch by inch. The headlights of cars going in the opposite direction clearly illuminate their wonderful curves and creamy smooth surface.

"Distracted by the sights yet?"

"Oh yes Kylie, the sights are surely something to behold. May I hold them please?"

You laugh again and say "soon, soon."

We pull up to a stoplight and you finish pulling your top down off of your glorious breasts. It is easy to see how aroused you are by just glancing at your hard nipples but a glance is not enough for me. I sit transfixed enjoying the view, my thoughts focused on running my hands all over you.

I look up and notice that you are softly smiling back at me, clearly enjoying how much I like looking at you. I also notice that there is a pickup truck next to us at the light. A girl wearing a sweater with some college's initials is staring down into your car with mouth agape. I lean towards you and whisper "you have more of an audience than just me."

You quickly turn your head to look out your window to find the girl still enthralled by your breasts. At that moment the light turns and as we pull out you give her a little wave.

"Kylie, I do believe that your nipples are even harder than they were before, I didn't realize that was possible!"

"That was amazing! I've never been so turned on in my life! I can't wait until we get home and I can finally get you inside of me!"

It turns out that the drive was almost over as we quickly pull into an apartment complex. You start to put your arms back into your top but I stop you with a gentle touch.

"Let me come around and open your door for you." I quickly get out and walk around the car to open your door. As you step out I wrap my arms around you and give you another kiss. Once again I lose track of time in your embrace but eventually our kiss comes to an end.

I spin you around until your back is resting against my chest, my arms still encircling you. I place my right hand over your left breast and left hand over your right breast, your hard nipples jutting into the palm of my hand and whisper into your ear "lead on sexy."

We reach your door and as you attempt to insert your key into the lock I firmly grasp your nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, pinching and twisting. A clearly audible gasp escapes you and your keys fall to the ground.

I pull you tightly to me, pressing my hard cock against your back and roll your nipples in my fingers. My lips graze upon your neck and earlobe as your head leans back against my shoulder and more moans escape your lips. Your hands come up to cover mine and your ass pushes hard against me.

I continue to kiss your neck and manhandle your breasts until we are interrupted by a throat clearing behind us. Quickly turning to see who it is, my hands still on your breasts we see Peter and Melissa standing there with several plastic shopping bags in hand.

"Don't you think we should get inside the house before you two start doing that?" Melissa asks with a sly grin.

"And do you think I could play with that remote for a bit?" Peter adds.