Weekend Getaway Day 02

Story Info
Saturday's heat warms up Candi's activities.
4.6k words
4.45
46.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers

There is something about the ocean air that makes me able to sleep long and deeply. The excitement of the Friday night did nothing to prohibit my sleep that night, although I was nudged gently a few times in the middle of the night by my husband Jim who was probably trying to reassure me. He didn’t have to bother. I was very comfortable with the strength of our relationship and very sure that my interaction with his friend, Sam, (one little blow job at Jim’s suggestion) would do nothing to harm us.

When I finally awoke around 8 am, I slipped out from under the covers quietly so as not to wake Jim. I could hear Sam moving around downstairs and I thought it would be good if I went right down and talked to him. I felt it important that I manage this situation as much as possible. As I hope you can tell from my writing, I am a very strong person. Perhaps because of the stigma of my name, Candi, I was always trying to overcome people’s first opinions of me as an airhead. I worked hard in school. I managed to get into a prestigious Eastern college where I first met Jim so I wasn’t going to have trouble addressing the issue that I faced that Saturday morning.

I noticed a certain tension in the set of Sam’s shoulders as I walked up behind him in the kitchen so I reached up and began to massage his neck. He slowly turned to me with a questioning expression but I just smiled and kissed him on the cheek. “Last night was fun, Sam. Don’t you agree?”

“It was awesome, Candi. Thank you so much,” he responded. “I woke up in the middle of the night and for a minute I wasn’t sure whether I had just dreamed the whole thing. I wish there was some way to thank you - and to thank Jim.”

“I did your thanking for you when I got back into bed,” I laughed. “But, Sam, there is one thing I want to ask. When we get back to Boston on Monday, what are you going to tell people about me? I know that it is natural for guys to tell each other stories about things like this, but I really don’t want this to get out. I’m not worried about my reputation – I don’t care what people think. But I do love Jim and I’m afraid that if a bunch of his friends hear about this, they might start to kid him and it could effect HIS view of me. Jim and I have a good thing going, a serious thing, and I don’t want anything from the outside to ruin that. If we’re going to screw it up, I want it to be our doing - and if we don’t screw it up, I want to marry him.”

It felt bizarre to say that out loud to another man. Jim and I had talked about marriage a little bit but just in general terms. Suddenly, I was confessing my feelings to someone else. Sam didn’t look surprised but he waited a long time before replying.

“You may not believe this, Candi, but I promise you that I will never tell this story to anyone. First of all, I’ve known Jim a long time and what you are saying about your relationship doesn’t surprise me. I guess we’re all getting to that stage where the idea of settling down with one person doesn’t seem so bad anymore. But that’s not the only reason, and the second one is a little selfish. I figure if I keep your confidence by keeping my mouth shut, we might be able to do something like that again - maybe even this weekend.”

My initial reaction to this statement was surprise but before I could speak, my body began to betray me. Men won’t understand what I’m talking about because I think they walk around with a constant sexual urge rippling on the surface of their bodies, but women are very different (as if you needed Candi to tell you that). When a sexual urge hits us, particularly when we are doing something or focusing on something completely non-sexual, it starts from somewhere deep inside of us and begins to emanate outwards. I suppose I should study the Hindu chakra theory to see if that would explain it but it starts low – close to our vaginas but deeper. It’s like an unseen vestigial organ of womanhood and mating and the warm feeling then spreads upward and outward until it gets to skin level. That was what I felt from Sam’s words and in my warmth I reached out and hugged him so that I could whisper in his ear. “Maybe,” I said because I wasn’t sure myself.

Of course, the gods have a sense of humor so it was while we were locked in this hug that Jim entered the kitchen with a laugh. “Does this mean that I have to pack my bags and hitchhike home?” he asked.

I reached out and pulled him toward me. “No, Jim. Sam and I were just enjoying each other’s company and sharing a few secrets. You’re still number one in my heart.”

“Thanks for your support last night, Jim” Sam added. “It means a lot to me.”

Jim didn’t seem to know what to say to that so he just smiled at us both. “The weather looks terrific. Everyone seems to feel good so let’s eat and then hit the beach. We can finish talking there.”

So that is exactly what we did. We packed a big cooler with waters and beers. We threw together some sandwiches and snacks and headed off to Third Beach in Newport with Sam’s windsurfing board on the roof rack. It was a glorious June day and I couldn’t have felt better about the last 24 hours of my life. I will never forget the feeling I had that day.

Of course we all know that sitting out on a hot beach can do for one’s libido. It was just a fantastic day to watch all of the other people revel in the 85 degree temperature. Sam took off for most of the day down to the other end of the beach where the windsurfers were, so Jim and I had a lot of private time together. We didn’t really talk about Sam or what happened the night before. One of the things I like about Jim is his ability to know when to avoid a topic. But even though we weren’t talking about it, I knew it was hanging there between us and that at some point we needed to address it. I just figured that Jim would know the right time to bring it up. Around three o’clock we switched from waters to beers and it was while reaching for our second Budweiser that Jim chose to broach the subject.

“Candi, do you want to talk about last night?” It was the nature of our relationship that Jim knew to look directly into my eyes when he asked me something of importance. I looked directly back at him.

“Sure,” I said, “but I’m not sure what exactly needs to be discussed.”

“I just want to tell you my feelings, Candi. You don’t need to talk about it if you don’t want to but I need to make sure that you understand my attitude. OK?” I just continued to lock eyes with Jim. He knew he could continue.

“I think you are the most fantastic woman that I have ever known. I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. And what you did last night just makes that feeling stronger. I don’t mean that you have to do that in the future or that we need others to make our sex life great, but we need to promise each other that we will always be willing to experiment like that if we get the urge. The thought of you being with Sam was a huge turn-on for me - it still is a huge turn-on for me, and it makes me love you all the more. We have to promise that even if we get old in terms of age, we will always try to remain young in terms of our sexual age. Does that make sense?”

At that moment, I wanted to jump on top of Jim and call for a preacher. The warmth of the sun and the warmth of my feelings were getting me feverish. I pressed myself into his arms and squeezed his body towards me. I buried my face against his chest and he enveloped me in his arms.

“It makes perfect sense to me,” I replied. “Last night was good for all three of us. Sam got some relief and you and I learned a lot more about our relationship and our love for each other. I love you, Jim. I trust you and I want to marry you. I will honor you and obey you.” At those last words, I lifted my head so that I could once more stare into Jim’s eyes. “I will obey you and fulfill all of your wishes and fantasies – you just have to tell me what they are.”

So complete was my feeling of joy at that moment, that it made perfect sense to me when Jim used his pet name as he responded.

“Joy you are and Joy we shall have. We have plenty of time to figure out future excitements. But for this weekend, you should do whatever you want, Candi. I will obey you. Just let me know your wishes, let Sam know if you want him involved and we will have a terrific time.”

Well, you can imagine how my mind started racing with those words. I would be in charge of the weekend. I could do anything I wanted and I had two handsome men at my beck and call. It was in my nature to take things slowly but it was a tremendous feeling of sexual power and command that I experienced on the beach that day. The options were endless, so I just laid back down on the beach towel and closed my eyes. The after images of the sun played on my eyelids as I smiled to myself and to the world.

I must have dozed off in my revelry or at least entered that half zone between being awake and being asleep because the next thing I knew I was being shocked by drops of cold ocean water being dripped on my stomach. I looked up to see Sam standing over me with a big smile on his face. “A penny for your thoughts,” he said.

“Oh, you’ll need to pay more than that if you really want to know,” I responded. “I think we should head back soon.” The boys agreed and we were soon relaxing back at the house after taking showers to remove the salt off of our bodies.

We all drank a couple of beers and then Sam offered to take us out for dinner. Sam was a very successful programmer and his financial situation was better than either Jim or me at the time. He also argued that since we had provided the house, he should provide the meal. Jim and I agreed and we headed out for some Italian food. The conversation was easy and fun, the food was excellent and we were all in good spirits as we ordered dessert. I thought it was probably the right time to talk about the evening and share what I had decided. My body language must have betrayed me because I suddenly realized that they were both looking at me. They truly did look like little boys as they waited for me to speak. That image is emblazoned in my mental Kodak Hall of Fame.

“OK, guys, here’s the deal. I would like to replicate some of our activities of last night or even extend them a little bit, but I need to move slowly. I think I would like to be with both of you tonight but not with both of you at the same time. Does that make sense?”

Their grinning nods told me I had a captive audience. Jim looked over at Sam briefly and then back at me.

“The problem is one of timing. I will not make love to Sam but I can do other things. However if I am with Jim first then I might get tired or lose my peak before getting to Sam. So I have decided that when we get home, I will go to Sam’s room and perform another Florence Nightingale routine. Then I will need a good fucking from you, Jim. I am sorry, honey, that you have to be patient while I am with Sam but I will make it worth your while.” I reached out for Jim’s hand as I said those words. I had lowered my voice as I spoke to avoid reaching the ears of our fellow diners but I felt that all eyes were upon me as I looked from Sam to Jim and back again.

Sam waved our waiter over to get the check and we hurried out to the car as quickly as we could. Unlike the drive over, Jim climbed into the backseat of Sam’s car on the ride home. He pulled me close to him and put his hand on my thigh. He told me he loved me and we kissed a bit. I reached onto his lap and felt his stiffening cock as I felt his hand move up my thigh. He gently played with my pussy through my panties and I could smell myself in the small enclosure of the car.

There was a bit of an awkward moment as we entered the house. Jim wasn’t sure where he was supposed to go but I told him that I wouldn’t have any trouble finding him after I left Sam’s room. I went upstairs to change and Sam headed towards his bedroom down the hall. I didn’t really have any ultra-sexy Victoria’s Secret type of lingerie but I put on a tight t-shirt and a pair of lace panties. I had to check myself in the mirror before I left and I felt sure that I would meet with the Sam’s approval. I took a deep sigh before heading towards the door of his room.

Sam was perched on the edge of his bed with his shirt off when I entered the room. He smiled at me and stood up to give me a quick kiss and a hug. I surprised myself by kissing him full on the mouth and thrusting my tongue towards him. It was if the seven hours of varied erotic thoughts that had besieged me since my conversation with Jim on the beach earlier had suddenly erupted inside me. I raked my fingernails down Sam’s thin chest. He responded by grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me closer to him as we continued to kiss. I felt his other hand reach down my back and begin to caress the top of my ass. We stayed like this for some minutes before I broke the embrace and gestured towards the bed.

“I’m sorry that I won’t let you fuck me, Sam. I hope you understand that it is something in my head – it’s not you – but I promise that I will make you feel even better than you did last night.”

“I already do,” he replied as he pulled off his shorts and climbed towards me from the other side of the bed. He knelt aside me and helped me lift of my shirt. My breasts were warm with anticipation and I watched his lips go down and begin to suck my left nipple. I reached over and cupped under Sam’s cock. He was extremely hard so I knew I had to be careful. He continued to kiss my breasts so I reached down and felt my slit through my shorts. Sensing this, he moved lower on my body and kissed me through the moist fabric. I moaned as he reached for the elastic and I raised myself slightly to assist him in removing the last of my clothing. He moved lower on the bed and began to kiss between my legs in a way that allowed him to look up and see my face as well. Our eyes met and I smiled before he continued his oral assault on my body.

As I remember the evening, it is hard to place time to the events. We may have stayed like that for two minutes or twenty minutes, I don’t know. At some point, though, I felt that I should service him as he was servicing me and I pulled at his hair and drew him up the bed. As he turned his body to lie down, I kissed him and tasted myself on his lips. I pressed my body against him as I dragged my face down his chest and towards his enlarged cock. In size and shape, it was very much like Jim’s but it was still a thrill to feel it and taste it again. I believe that I am very good at oral sex (either that or every one of my lovers has been a liar) and I gave my full attention to Sam’s pleasure. After five or six thrusts, his cock was pumping completely down my throat and I continued to slowly roll his balls like a pair of dice. His excitement was obvious and he let out some slow moans as I increased the pace of my sucking. I could feel the liquid surge from the base of his cock and I grabbed Sam tightly down there as my tongue flicked across the top of his dick. For the second time that weekend, I experienced the pleasure of his cum as it spurted against my cheek. I pulled my mouth back as his continued ejaculations hit various parts of my face. I wanted him to see me with his cum dripping off of me. I used my finger to wipe the last of his fluid off of his prick and sucked it into my mouth like a little kid stealing a bit of frosting off a birthday cake. I knew it was campy but I also knew that Sam would appreciate the image and his smile told me I was right. I moved up on the bed so he could see my oiled face and began to clean myself off with my fingers. Sam watched me for a few seconds before breaking the silence.

“Candi, candi, candi,” he purred, “what can I do for you in return?” Sam knew that I had Jim waiting in the wings but his pride was such that he wanted to do something else for me. Again I was in a position of authority with these incredible men and a host of visions flew through my mind. But the strongest image was of my Jim waiting for me somewhere else in the house and I craved his arms and his attention – and I was hot for the good fucking that I knew he would give me. I smiled at Sam as I finished my cleaning by wiping my shirt across my face.

“I’m good for now but you never know who might come knocking on your door later. Sleep well, Sam.”

I headed for the door without putting on my clothes. I thought the first look that Jim got of me should be of my completely naked self. I closed Sam’s door behind me and heard the sound of the TV in our master bedroom. I walked to that door and threw it open to see Jim laying naked across the bed. Without speaking, I crossed the floor and climbed up on top of him.

“I need to be fucked,” I told him, “Long and hard and violently.”

I reached down and grabbed his erection while straddling his body. Again the thought of me with Sam must have been on his mind as he waited and he didn’t need much time to become rock hard. I felt him bite my nipple as I slowly descended onto his body. I let out a short scream because the idea of light bondage has always been a favorite of mine. He bit the other nipple a little harder and then reached for my clitoris as I arched my back to give him the right angle for penetration. The moment again was glorious – the taste of Sam still in my mouth, Jim’s cock in my pussy as he rubbed my slit with abandon. I began to bounce on the bed and Jim was in perfect motion with me as I landed harder and harder upon his cock. He were making a lot of noise but it didn’t matter because Sam knew exactly what we were up to in the room. For all I knew, Sam might have been standing right outside our door listening but my focus was purely on Jim and the perfect motion that we had created on the bed. I looked down and knew that my baby wouldn’t last much longer. I screamed in delight as I felt the first stiffening of his cock and continued to rock in motion to his release. I didn’t orgasm but I reveled in his orgasm and felt his sticky emission drip out onto my thighs as our movements diminished and we regained our normal bearings. I leaned forward so that he could see my face and he leapt towards it and began kissing my lips and cheeks and neck. He seemed possessed as he nuzzled me like a wild animal, but I knew it was the joy and pride he had in me that he had spoken about so beautiful that morning. I collapsed fully onto his body and felt him slip outside of my vagina. We laid there as one and I was very, very content.

After a few minutes, I remembered my previous conversation with Sam. He did want to please me and I still hadn’t achieved a full orgasm (although this has never been a matter of great concern for me – they cum when they cum – pun intended).

“Jim,” I whispered, “At the risk of seeming a bit like a tennis ball, I thought I might go back to Sam for a little while. He really wanted to thank me for all my attention and I think I’d like for him to lick my pussy. He was doing it before and I really enjoyed it.”

Jim responded by hugging me closely. “But if you go to him and I start thinking about that, Candi, then I am going to get all hot and bothered again. You better be ready for me when you return.”

I hadn’t quite appreciated the beautiful problem that I had created for myself with this bed hopping but it was still reasonably early on a Saturday night and I was willing to accept the challenge. Once again I found myself leaving one man’s bed for another’s. I headed downstairs for a quick glass of wine and I could feel Jim’s cum running down my thigh as I woke. Out of kindness to Sam, I went in to the bathroom and cleaned myself up a little before taking my wine upstairs. I wasn’t sure if I should knock or just walk in on Sam but the issue became moot as I reached the second floor and saw Sam looking out of his bedroom door.

LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers
12