Weekend Getaway Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m still here for you if you need me,” he said. My answer was to walk directly towards him and brush by him as I headed for the bed.

“Make me cum, Sam,” I pleaded. “Jim has fucked me but I didn’t have an orgasm. Can you lick me to an orgasm, Sam?” It was part challenge, part sexual fun but he accepted the challenge immediately.

“Lay on the bed and let me put some pillows under your hips, Candi.” Sam took his time positioning me on the bed with two pillows lifting my midsection over a foot in the air. I felt like I was open to the world as the blood drained down towards my head. Sam slowly began kissing and licking my thighs and outer lips. I think he was enjoying the sight of my puffy, post-coital, partially shaven cunt and he slowly moved his hands into the same area to spread me wider. I laid in that position for many minutes as he continued to lick and bite my body. He worked his fingers into my pussy and I could feel the pressure building in my body as I crept toward orgasm. When I knew that I was incredibly close I reached down and began to finger myself wildly as Sam continued to suck and kiss my thighs. I could feel my hips begin to buck uncontrollable as my body had spasm after spasm. At one point I noticed that Sam had stopped his kissing me and was just leaning back and enjoying the view of my body in full orgasm.

“If you want, you can cum on my face again,” I gasped. I wasn’t sure at this point who was repaying whom for what favors but I knew Sam probably had a major hard-on after my little show. He quickly crawled from between my legs and straddled my body so that he was looking straight down on me while sitting on my stomach. I could see his cock right in front of me with his face in the background. He was hard and he began to pound his erection as I gently encouraged him with words and groans. It took only a few minutes for him to reach orgasm again and I felt the warm sperm shower the right side of my face. At that moment I knew exactly how I wanted the night to end. Without speaking to Sam, I stood up and moved toward the door, the hall and my own bedroom. I was moving toward my true love, Jim, while covered with Sam’s cum down one side of my face. I entered the room and quickly laid next to Jim as he moved to make room for me.

“Sam got one side of my face, Jim, and I want you to get the other. I will tell you what Sam did to me while you masturbate over me. Come quick, honey. I want to feel your cum and I want to know it is mixing with his and that it’s all because of your sexy Candi.”

Jim quickly knelt beside me and I explained how Sam had positioned me and helped me orgasm. I spoke slowly until I could see the pace of Jim’s hand motion quicken. I tried to time my explanation of Sam’s orgasm with Jim’s and I wasn’t off by more than a few seconds. I laid on the bed, eyes closed, heart beating fast, covered in salty goo, knowing that I was loved by this terrific man and lusted after by his equally terrific friend. I felt love. I tasted love. I was having a weekend of awakening and I also knew there was more to come.

Day 3 to follow – if there is interest

12