Weekend Getaway Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

"Oh baby, I'm still cumming. Put that cock in me and fuck me. Fuck me hard baby! Make me cum again! Then fill me with your cum sweetie."

Deeper and deeper Doc pushed his cock. Her muscles were still convulsing from her orgasm. It was if his cock was being massaged with tiny electric fingers as it slid though her soaking wet, hot tunnel. Doc worked her legs back onto her shoulders so he could drive his cock in as deep as possible. He wanted to completely fill her pussy with his cock - and eventually flood her pussy with his cum. He wanted to see his cum flowing from her well-fucked pussy, see her hand play with it, see her eat it from her fingers, before he lowered his lips to suckle their cum from deep within hr pussy. Building up a tempo, he began to fuck Christina's pussy deep and hard - long slow strokes making sure to drive as deep as he could. It felt like he was bumping into her cervix he was so deep. He looked down to see Christina touching her nipples, pulling on her breasts as he drove his cock into her. Her other hand was beginning to toy with her clit, strumming the hot little tip.

Doc had another idea rush into his brain. He wanted her up on her hands and knees. He wanted to drive into her from behind. He took her hands and quickly pulled his cock from her pussy. Her look of frustration was almost comical except he was just as frustrated from leaving her wonderful pussy. He rolled her over and helped her up onto her knees, making sure to spread her thighs as much as possible. Damn! There was that beautiful ass again. Without thinking, he leaned forward and licked her winking rose bud. Christina pushed her hips back trying to capture his tongue in her ass. Doc thought that soon, very soon, he would have her ass. Damn he wanted her ass, to feel his cock sliding deep into her ass. But, that would have to wait for another time. He wanted her to be ready, and for her to want it as bad as he did.

With her legs spread, Doc reached forward and massaged Christina's hips and ass cheeks. As his cock pressed against her parted pussy lips, he could feel the wet heat it emanated. His hand gripped her hips and pulled her back onto his cock. In one thrust he was balls deep in her sweet pussy. Quickly he established a tempo of deep hard thrusts. His balls were slapping against her wet pussy lips and clit with each stroke. He could sense Christina's fingers as they began to play with her clit. Every now and then, her fingers would reach back to stroke his swinging ball sack. Doc looked down to see her winking rosebud. With each deep stroke, her ass would open and wink at him, as if inviting him to play with her ass while he fucked her. Doc was not one to turn down such an invitation.

He reached to the night stand and grabbed the Astro-Glide, not missing a stroke into her pussy. Using his teeth, he popped open the top and his hand took aim at the cleft of her spread ass cheeks. Christina moaned as she felt the cool lube begin to work its way down to her ass. Doc took his fingers and began to work the wonderful "slick stuff" all around her winking ass. First one, then two fingers began to mimic the stroking action of his cock. Christina's moans grew louder and her fingers began to really roll her clit. Finally, Doc worked a third finger into her ass.

"Oh God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your hard cock. Fuck my ass with your fingers. Yeah baby, like that. You're going to make me cum again baby. Do it. God fuck me."

Doc increased the simultaneous fucking of his sexxxy Goddess. His cock was slamming deep into her pussy and his fingers were driving deep into her ass. Her ass was opening to except each thrust and then clamping down onto his fingers as they started to slide out. Doc marveled at how her body was responding to him, and how he was responding to hers. The way Christina was moaning was driving him even more over the edge. Her moans just made him want to drive her even more crazy with lust and pleasure.

"Damn baby. Your pussy and ass are so hot. Remember that story I wrote, the one where I was fucking your ass while another man fucked your pussy. Man oh man, I can almost see that. Maybe even more. As hot as you are, you could probably take a third guy in your mouth. Would you like that baby? Can you almost feel it baby - my cock in your ass fucking you deep, another cock fucking your pussy, and one driving into your mouth. The three of us wanting to make you cum and then wanting to fill you with our cum. Would you like that baby? Maybe even two more guys, one cock in each of your hands so you could stroke them to make them cum all over you. Would you like that? Would my Goddess want to experience what it's like to be a cum slut?"

Christina didn't know if Doc was serious or not. But his words did have an effect on her. With his fingers driving into her ass and his cock driving into her pussy, she could almost see three men fucking her as she jacked off two more. She could almost feel their cum filling her and covering her in hot sticky cum.

"Oh damn you. Fuck me. I'm almost there. Make me your cum slut. Fuck my pussy, ram my ass. I'm gonna ... I'm .... Uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhh."

Christina's entire being began to explode in orgasm. Doc had hit a chord in her as his nasty words hit home. She knew he was just talking shit to get her off, but it felt so damn real. She almost craved it - craved being a cum slut even if only for one night for Doc. Her orgasmic convulsions became a thrashing movement when she felt Doc's cock begin to explode in her pussy. Her body went bezerk. Doc used his free hand to grab her hip and pull her tightly against his cock and his fingers. He embedded himself deep in her pussy and ass as their orgasms raced through their bodies. Doc could feel his cum oozing around his cock and draining onto his ball sack. He knew it must have also been coating her clit by now.

As her convulsions began to subside, Christina fell forward onto the bed. As she did, Doc's cock and fingers slipped free of her pussy and ass. Doc could see her ass gaped open, winking at him. It was sight he would never forget. He wanted even more. He wanted to see her ass oozing his cum the same way her pussy was doing right now. He lay down beside Christina and began to caress her. His hand met hers as they both toyed with the cum oozing from her pussy. As Christina turned her head and smiled, Doc lowered his lips to hers and kissed her. Their tongues lovingly swirled in each other's mouths. This was a tender, lovers' kiss. A kiss that expressed how much they had each enjoyed one another. As their lips parted, Doc pulled Christina's cum coated fingers to his mouth where he licked one clean and then she did the same to another. They continued this slow, cum sharing until the majority of their intermingled cum had been scooped from Christina's pussy.

"OK my sweet, go pee. I know you need to. Your eye balls are almost yellow. Don't laugh, I'm right there with you. You take one bathroom and I'll take another. Then it's your bedtime baby."

They both laughed as they tried to crawl from the bed. Their legs were like rubber, but they both needed to pee. Christina slowly made her way to the master bath while Doc struggled down the hall trying not to fall. Eventually they both returned to the bed. Christina had wrapped herself in her fluffy robe and then slipped on a pair of panties.

"You owe me a pair of panties from Victoria Secret asshole."

"Baby, I'll gladly keep buying them as long as you know I might just rip them off you again. As much as I would like to stay here with you, you need your sleep. And if I stayed, I don't think either of us would get to sleep for a few more hours."

They walked hand in hand toward the front door. As they got to the door, Doc held her closely and kissed Christina again. His hand caressing her, and instinctively massaged her ass cheeks.

"Before you go, I need to ask you something. Well maybe two somethings."

"OK sweetie, go for it. Ask me anything."

"What kept you from fucking my ass tonight. You had me right there and you could have just taken it."

"Baby, believe me, the thought was there. But I don't want to merely "take your ass". I want you ready, really ready. All hot and worked up, your ass open and winking at me, inviting me. When the time is right, you'll be ready and then you'll ask me to fuck your ass. You'll want me to fuck your ass. In fact, I want to get you so worked up and turned on, you BEG me to fuck your ass."

"OK, I understand. But I don't know if I will ever get that worked up."

"Baby, if you get any more worked up than you were tonight, you'll be begging me to fuck your ass. Your ass was taking three fingers and I could have easily worked in a fourth. Your ass was pulling at my fingers, like it was trying to milk my fingers - the way I want to feel it trying to milk my cock."

Doc was looking directly into Christina's eyes as he spoke. He could see the wheels turning as he spoke. He could also see a longing in her eyes. A longing that was beginning to build and envelope her. Yes, Doc knew she would soon surprise the both of them and beg Doc to fuck her ass.

Christina felt the same and could no longer look directly into Doc's eyes. She felt the same thing and it caught her of guard. What was Doc doing to her? Whatever it was, she liked it. She liked it a lot.

"OK, now one more question. When you were talking dirty to me, did you mean what you were saying? Do you want to see me take on 3 or more guys at once? Like you said, you in my ass, a guy in my pussy, one in my mouth and one in each hand. What did you call it, being a cum slut?"

"Well, I would do anything that would bring you pleasure my sweet lady. If that was on your card, then that is what would happen. Boy what a mess someone would have to clean up afterward!"

Doc saw her jaw almost drop as the last part of his statement hit her brain and sunk in. Leaning forward he first smiled that devious grin, grabbed her ass cheek to pull her to him and kissed her again.

"Good night babe. Get you some sleep. Think naughty thoughts of our upcoming weekend. Or maybe UP and CUMMING might be a better description."

As he pulled back, he let his fingers slide along the cleft of her ass cheeks directly over her puckered rose bud. Her body betrayed her as she instinctively pressed her ass back onto his glancing fingers.

"Tease"

"What Goddess? Me a tease? Surely you jest."

And Doc was out the door.

To Be Continued in Part 2

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers
12