Weekend Getaway Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers

Her hand slid between her legs and reached back to the cleft of her ass. Slowly she slid her fingers along her cleft until they reached her puckered little rosebud. Spreading her fingers, she was able to part her ass cheeks to teasingly give Doc a really good view of what she knew he wanted. As she saw his eyes locked on her ass and his tongue begin to wet his lips, she just as quickly removed her hand and finished turning back toward Doc.

Doc moaned before expressing the results Christina wanted to hear.

"Now who's the tease?"

They both laughed, before Christina reached out her hand, motioning to one of the new micro-bikinis.

"So let me see one."

Doc smiled, as it was now time to see her model the new bikinis. But, it had to be the way he had planned.

"Not so fast. I told you I would help you try each one on so you could then model them for me."

Doc took the micro bikini that covered the most and could not help but laugh at himself as he thought that was an oxymoron if ever he heard one. Slowly Doc slid the bottoms up over Christina' thighs until the tiny "V" of material was barely covering her pussy lips, and the thin G-string was pulled tightly between her ass cheeks. Next he wrapped the tiny top around her chest and adjusted the back strap. Once it was tied tightly, he raised the halter style neck strap and positioned the tiny teardrop shaped pieces of material over her nipples and areolas.

After tying the neck halter tightly, he turned her around so he could see how she looked and make any minor adjustments. His hand almost trembled as he slid the fabric over her nipples. It just barely covered her nipples, but the edges of her areolas were clearly visible. As he looked down, he was amazed at how little of her pussy was covered. It just barely covered her clit and the front part of her now swollen pussy lips. As he looked back, he could clearly see her pussy lips were exposed at the rear of the triangle.

Damn she looked great and Doc wasted no time in telling her so.

'Oh baby, you look so damn HOT. So damn SEXXXY! You wear this and I'll be eating you for hours. Damn. But, we will have to make one minor adjustment."

Christina turned to look at herself in the mirror. She did look hot, a little slutty, by really hot. Damn, you could almost see everything, but not quite. Then she saw what Doc meant. Normally, Christina kept her pussy lips smooth all the way back around her ass, leaving just a small "landing strip" above her clit. But this suit did not cover her "landing strip" at all. As she peered at her reflection, she also saw how wet her pussy had made her new swimsuit bottom - what there was of it.

Doc, stepped behind her, ran his hands around her waist and slowly traced the outline of her new suit. His fingers soon sought out her clit. He could feel it already hard and erect through the swimsuit material. He then traced upward until his fingers were teasing her "landing strip".

"This has got to go baby. Let's slip this suit off temporarily and I'll take care of it for you."

Christina' eyes locked in his through the mirror. She normally took care of keeping herself smooth. Now Doc was going to finish shaving her. All of a sudden, the thought of him shaving her was making her even more excited. She felt her pussy begin to flow its rich nectar even more. Doc's hands slowly untied her halter and back ties, then slowly removed her little swimsuit bottom.

Doc smiled as he felt how soaked the tiny suit bottom had become.

"Hmmmm well we can't return this one for sure. It is soaked baby. YUM! Now where are your shaving gel and some new razors?"

Christina blushed at her obvious wetness and could only point toward the bathroom before finally telling him to look in the rack next to the shower. He would find a new package of razors and a can of shaving gel. As she sat back on the bed, she heard water running and then saw Doc coming toward her. He had razors and gel in one hand with a bath towel draped over that arm. In his other hand he had a wet hand towel that had little wafts of steam rising from it. Doc set everything down and slowly pushed Christina back onto the bed. He then had her raise her hips so he could slide the bath towel under her. As his hand pushed her thighs apart, he was almost taken aback by how wet her pussy was. He was at loggerheads with himself - to eat her or shave her - he wanted both.

Collecting his thoughts, he used the barber scissors he found to clip the majority of length from her "landing strip". Once he brushed that away, he slowly applied the warm, wet towel on the area to be shaved. He heard a low moan of approval from Christina as the heat felt good to her. His hands slowly slid up and down her thighs, teasing her. Finally, he removed the towel and applied the shaving gel. The cool gel was in direct contrast to the heat that had just been there, which caused Christina to jump slightly. As Doc worked in the lather, his slow circular movements caused her to again relax. With slow, patient strokes of the razor, Doc neatly removed all of her "landing strip". Once he was certain it was all removed, he used the wet towel to clean the remnants.

"Oh baby, that's beautiful. You're so smooth. I could munch down on that for hours."

Doc, leaned forward and planted a kiss on the freshly shaven area and another right on Christina's distended hard clit. Christina moaned at the teasing kisses. Doc then reached for her hand to help her from the bed. He walked her over until she was standing in front of her floor length mirror with Doc standing behind her. His hands again reached around her waist and took hers, guiding them down to her freshly shaven pussy.

"Doesn't that feel good baby? Smooth and oh so kissable. Maybe after we try on your swimsuits, I'll show you just how kissable you are down there. Now, let's try that suit on again, and then the other one."

Doc helped her slip on the first micro bikini again. His fingers made sure to tease her nipples, clit, pussy lips and ass while he "adjusted" the fit. Then he had her stand before him and model the swimsuit. As he sat on the bed, he pulled a digital camera from his pants pocket. Christina had wondered what that additional hard lump in his pants was. As she modeled for him, Doc took picture after picture. Christina made sure to again tease him with her ass. The tiny G-string wedged between her cheeks rubbed directly against the nerve bundles around her puckered rosebud. As Doc took pictures, he also began to undress. He couldn't stand it much longer. Good thing she only had one more suit to try on.

Doc set down the camera to help her remove the first micro bikini. Then like a good model, she allowed Doc to slip the second one into place. Again he teased her nipples, clit, pussy and ass while he adjusted the fit. They nether one could believe it, but this second one covered even less. But, they both thought it did look very hot on Christina. Actually, Doc thought Christina made the swimsuit look hot. Damn, she could make a burlap sack look sexy.

Christina could feel Doc's now naked cock pressed against her ass cheeks as he finished "adjusting" the fit. As he stepped back, he grabbed the camera and started taking pictures. Again, Christina modeled her new micro bikini for Doc. And as before, she made sure to tease him with her ass.

She was really getting in to teasing Doc with her ass. She knew he wanted it BAD. In time, he would have it as she knew she was getting more and more turned on to the idea of him fucking her ass. In fact, while she played with her clit the past few nights, she had envisioned herself actually begging Doc to fuck her ass. Now she had a really wild idea to tease him even more.

"Ok baby. It's my turn. I have something else to model for you. This time you have to decide if you want me to wear it for you on our weekend getaway. Just relax on the bed but keep the camera ready. I'll be right back."

Once in the bathroom, Christina shut the door. After removing her "barely there" micro bikini, she nervously reached into the vanity cabinet and pulled out her box. She placed the smallest of the three dildos into the O-Ring and affixed it to the strap-on harness. After testing that she had secured it properly, she slipped the harness up her legs and tightened the harness so that it fit snugly in around her waist. Now with it in place, she looked in the bathroom mirror and was amazed at the vision there. She knew instantly this would blow Doc's mind.

"You ready baby? Hope you like your surprise. Got the camera ready? Ready or not, here I come."

Christina stepped out of the bathroom and Doc's jaw dropped. He couldn't help but stare. Here was his beautiful goddess modeling a strap-on harness and dildo. WOW! His cock almost shot his load right then and there. After his initial shock and surprise, he was taking pictures as fast as the camera would allow. He instructed her to turn this way and then that. Then she propped one leg up on the stool and swung her leg open. He was surprised when she reached down to "stroke" her cock in front of him.

Christina enjoyed teasing him. Now the tables were turned.

"Like what you see lover? This is just for you sweetie. ALL of it. And this is just one. I have three of these for you - the other two are bigger. One is MUCH LARGER! So you want my ass baby. OK, fair is fair. I want yours as well. So what is your decision? Want me to bring this on our weekend getaway. I warn you, if I do, I plan to use it and the other two dildos as well! The choice is yours baby. Yes or no? What's it going to be lover?"

Christina could see his answer in his eyes. His eyes were riveted to the dido proudly displayed in front of her with each step she made in front of him. Doc could only murmur an affirmative.

"I didn't hear you. What was that baby? Want me to bring this along knowing I will use it on ass? Want me to fuck your ass baby?"

Thinking quickly, Doc tried to bluff her to back down. Maybe it would work. Maybe.

""Fair is fair huh? Well, I guess it is after all. Just be sure of one thing. You'll be begging me to fuck your ass first! So bring it along if you think you will have the strength to use it."

Doc was teasing and trying to bluff her to back down. Yes, he sure wanted her ass. And he also knew deep down in side he wanted Christina to eventually fuck his ass Fair is fair, but he wasn't sure if he was ready for it yet. Doc tried to reach out for Christina to pull her to him so he could get a closer look. But she backed away out of arms length.

"Not yet baby. This was only a sneak peek. You don't get to see it again until you're ready for me to use it ... and the other two as well."

That being said, Christina went back to the bathroom and removed her strap-on, placing it back into the box, and then sliding the box into the vanity cabinet. Normally, she would slip on her robe or some sort of cover up, but she was hot and horny. She wanted her lover's attentions NOW. As she walked from the bathroom, she could tell Doc was just as hot and horny.

Doc was lying on the bed slowly stroking his cock. Christina crawled onto the bed and he instantly reached out to her, pulling her on top of him. Their lips and tongues met in a lust filled passionate kiss. She could feel his hard cock pushing, almost humping up against her. Almost like an animal, Doc rolled her to the side until he was on top of her. As their kiss broke, his hands were all over her body as he kissed and licked his way down her body. Licking and nibbling her neck first, then the soft underside of her throat, before moving down to each breast. As he began to suckle and nibble each nipple, his hands were working her pussy and clit. Lower he slid, kissing his way further down her body. Instinctively she placed her hands on his head as if to guide him. But Doc shook her off. He was on his own mission for now.

His lips barely grazed along side her clit, almost ignoring it completely. Further still as he suckled each pussy lip into his mouth savoring her sweet nectar before giving each a little nip. His hands grabbed her thighs and pushed her legs back until they were resting on her shoulders. Holding them as wide as possible, he then lowered his head and began to lick and kiss down her thighs.

Soon his tongue began to trace circles around her puckered rosebud. Over and over he licked closer and closer until he zeroed in on her ass. Firmly he applied pressure with the tip of his tongue until her ass began to open for him. He heard Christina moan aloud as his tongue slipped into her ass. He began a steady in-out tempo as he tongue fucked her ass. As he did, he slid a finger into her pussy and used his thumb to roll her clit. Again Christina moaned and began to push back against his fingers and tongue. Her ass opened even more so Doc could now slide his tongue in and out with ease. He could tell Christina was getting close to cumming. Her clit was like fire under his thumb. So as much as he wanted to continue, he backed off - for now.

"Damn you're hot baby. You were so close to cumming while I tongue fucked your ass. Baby your ass was on fire it was so fucking hot. You were pulling my tongue into you, pushing back against me. You wanted it bad. That cum has been building up all week. But I want you to cum on my face before I fuck you baby. I want you to cum hard."

Doc lowered his head, first teasing her ass again before allowing his tongue to slide from her ass along her pussy lips. Doc used his fingers to pull her lips apart and hold them wide open while he drove his tongue in as deep as possible. As he savored her nectar, he used his lips to form a seal around her vaginal opening, and began to suckle her juices into his mouth. His tongue dove deeper trying to coax even more nectar to flow into his mouth. Doc could never get enough of his goddess' pussy nectar!

As his mouth filled, he allowed the nectar to swirl around his tongue so he could savor it. Leaving his hand on her pussy, Doc rose momentarily between her legs and leaned to Christina's mouth. As they kissed, Christina could taste her nectar on Doc's lips and tongue. They both found this sharing a huge turn on. As their kiss broke, Doc began to kiss his way down her body again.

"Yes baby. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Make me cum for you. Make me flood your face with my cum. Eat me."

Doc zeroed in on the area around Christina's hard clit. It was standing out like a little cock. As he licked closer, he slid two fingers into her wet pussy, then three. His fingers scooped up as much nectar as possible and then spread it around Christina' ass. As his fingers massaged the nectar around and into her ass, Christina pushed her hips back against his fingers. She wanted his fingers to fuck her ass. Doc teased her ass even more as he suckled around her clit. Again her hips pressed back against his fingers. As his tongue lightly licked the tip of her clit, he slid one finger into her ass. His intention was just to slip it in to the first knuckle. But at the sensation of the finger entering her ass, Christina pressed her hips back hard driving Doc's finger deep into her ass.

Doc immediately pulled it out, only to slide two fingers against her now open ass. As the two fingers slipped in a little, he again suckled her clit between his lips. Christina lunged her hips back taking both fingers deep into her ass. As he slowly suckled her clit, he worked the fingers in and out, spreading them wide to open her even more. Again he removed them but quickly added a third when he once again began to slip into her ass. With his fingers just resting at her entrance, he suckled and licked her clit - allowing the broad part of his tongue to slide directly over her hot nubbin. Christina moaned and pushed back, trapping all three fingers in her ass.

Doc began a relentless attack on her clit and ass. He was beginning to establish a steady in and out rhythm with his fingers while his tongue and lips ravaged her clit. Christina's hips were rocking back against each thrust of his fingers. Each time she did, Doc rewarded her with another lick across her clit. Doc wanted her to cum for him, and cum hard. He began to concentrate on her clit with more suckling and little licks on the very tip of her clit. Faster and faster until Christina was moaning loudly. As her moans increased, so did the slamming of his fingers into her ass.

He was finger fucking her ass as deep as he could, and she was meeting each stroke with a thrust of her own. As Doc began to really attack her clit, Christina reached down and grabbed his head to hold it exactly where she needed the licking most. She almost screamed as she came. Her hips were slamming against Doc's fingers deep in her ass, and her pussy was flooding his face.

Christina continued to rock against Doc's face and tongue, as well as against his fingers in her ass. Her ass was rippling in convulsions, milking Doc's fingers deep into her. As she slowly came down form her climax, she felt Doc's fingers still in her ass. She reached back and down and felt them buried in her ass. Her eyes closed as she just slowly rocked against his fingers as her hand held his fingers tightly in place. Finally her rocking began to subside and Doc slowly slid his fingers from her ass. He leaned forward and gave her clit a final lick and kiss as well as then sliding his tongue along her pussy and around her now gaped open ass. Christina gave a light shiver as Doc's tongue ran across all her excited nerve endings.

Doc slid up beside her and Christina's hand zeroed in on his cock. It was covered in pre-cum from all the excitement. She could feel it's heat and each beat of Doc's pulse. Christina wanted it inside her, but first she wanted to tease Doc as much as he had her. Christina reached to her night stand and retrieved the small bottle of Astro-Glide and popped open the flip up lid. As she lowered her mouth to the tip of his cock, her free hand began to apply the slippery lube to her index and middle finger. As her mouth slowly took more of Doc's cock into her mouth, her fingers worked the lube around and then into Doc's ass.

At first there was a slight resistance so Christina backed up before slowly pressing forward again. As her mouth suckled down further around his cock, she pressed her fingers further and felt them slip into Doc's ass to her first knuckle. She stopped until she heard Doc moan and felt his hips press back against her. With her newfound confidence, she began a very slow blow job - almost excruciatingly slow. At the same time, her fingers followed that same slow tempo as she worked them in and then out of Doc's ass. When she had her fingers all the way into his ass, she could feel the walnut sized prostate. As she pressed it, she was amazed at the amount of pre-cum seminal fluid that would flow from Doc's cock.

She raised Doc's legs so she could have better access to his cock, balls and ass. Christina was intent on getting a really good view of her teasing fingers while she sucked her lover's cock. The way Doc's cock responded in her mouth as her fingers milked his prostate was incredible. The sense of control she had was intoxicating. She was milking Doc's prostate and savoring the results as her mouth was being filled. Doc's moans just encouraged her more. Once she felt she had teased his cock and ass sufficiently, she made up her mind she wanted his cock in her NOW.

In a quick movement, Christina sat over the top of Doc in a reverse cowgirl position so she was facing his feet with her back towards him. Looking down between her legs, she grabbed Doc's throbbing cock and worked it into her pussy. Slowly she slid all the way down onto his cock. They both moaned as the head of his cock felt like it was brushing against her cervix. She also took the Astro-Glide in hand and reapplied more to her fingers. This time she coated three fingers. Leaning forward slightly, she began to rock on Doc's cock. At the same time she began to slide her fingers around his ass. She easily worked one in, then the second. With just a little effort, the third one was in. Soon, Christina had all three fingers in as deep as possible.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers