Weekend Getaway Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

Just as she had done just moments before, she crooked her fingers and began the same milking action. The results amazed her as she could feel the fluid beginning to flow from his cock and combining with her pussy nectar. This was something entirely new for Christina. It was as if she was making Doc have one continuous cum for her. Christina felt Doc's hands on her hips as he began to help her establish their mutual fucking rhythm. As the tempo increased, she also increased the tempo of her fingers in Doc's ass. They were both getting close in just a few minutes of this new erotic way of fucking.

Christina felt Doc begin to slide his fingers into her ass. One by one until she knew he too had three fingers into her ass. They mimicked one another's movements of their fingers as the tempo began to increase. They were both lost in a blind lust filled state. That was only interrupted when Doc began to moan and yell out loud.

"Oh yes Christina. Right there. Fuck my ass right there, baby. You're going to make me cum hard."

Christina could only smile and yell back.

"You too baby. Finger my ass. I'm almost there. Fuck my pussy and ass baby. Fill me with your cum baby!"

Whether it was an earthquake or a tornado, it felt like the whole room was shaking as they both came. Both Christina and Doc were screaming aloud. They both slammed their fingers into each other's ass. Christina's pussy was convulsing as if trying to milk Doc's cock. Doc's cum was flowing from Christina' pussy all over his balls and down onto her fingers that were still slowly fucking his ass. Christina was the first to slide her fingers from Doc's ass and fell back against his chest. As she fell back, Doc slowly pulled his fingers from her ass. His arms wrapped tightly around her and her head turned towards his so they could kiss. They both could feel his cum still oozing from her pussy. Eventually, Christina had to roll off her lover. When she did, her eyes widened at all the cum and seminal fluid that was all over the base of Doc's cock, all over his balls and all over the bed beneath him. And she thought only girls made a wet spot. WOW!

Christina went to the bathroom to first pee, and then to start the shower. They both needed a good rinse and cool down before Doc had to go home. She glanced over and saw the door to her vanity cabinet was not shut all the way. A devious smile spread across her face as her toe pushed the door shut. "In time, in due time", she thought to herself.

When the shower was ready she called Doc in. They playfully washed one another and both teased each other about how their ass was still winking for the other. Finally they hopped out and dried off. This time Christina wrapped herself in a robe and slipped on a pair of her favorite "sleep panties". Doc dressed and was ready to leave. As they walked toward the front door, they both agreed how they were looking forward to their weekend getaway - and all the surprises that may be waiting for each of them.

With a kiss and one final hug, Doc was out the door, in his car and pulling out of the driveway. Christina locked up, turned out the lights and walked to her bedroom. When she was almost at her bed, she just stopped, then turned to her bathroom to retrieve her box of toys. Rummaging through everything, she found the DVDs. "Hmmmmm which one should I watch first? It's still early enough that I should have time to do some of my homework." With that, she opened the DVD case and popped a DVD into the player. She then took the box under arm and crawled into bed. Sitting up, she dumped the contents out in front of her and settled back to watch the first DVD. She was ready to "do her homework".

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers