Weekend Getaway Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

"Oh babe. You're going to make me cum. That's it babe. Your mouth is so damn hot. Your fingers make me feel like I'm going to explode. Oh babe, that's it I'm almost there."

Christina used her free hand to massage and milk Doc's balls. She could feel the head of his cock swell in her throat. She wanted his cum - all of it - as much as she could milk from him. Looking deep into his eyes. She pulled free of his cock just to tease him one last time.

"Cum for me lover. Cum for me. Shoot your cum all over me and down my throat. Feel those fingers lover. I'm fucking your ass just the way you wanted me to. Now cum for me lover."

Christina exaggerated every statement with a firm thrust of her fingers and a firm milking of his balls. Her mouth had no sooner returned to his cock than she felt the head explode on her tongue. Christina suckled his cock even more as her fingers massaged his prostate and her other hand milked his balls. Doc was leaning back on the patio table, allowing Christina to milk the cum from within him. His cock exploded multiple times in her mouth. He saw his cum oozing from around her lips. He felt like he must have shot a pint of cum into her.

Slowly Christina removed her fingers from Doc's ass and with a resounding "POP" she released his cock from her mouth. Doc helped her to her feet and then hugged her tightly as his lips met hers. Doc could taste both the wine and his cum on her lips and tongue as they kissed. Both began to release their arms from around one another. Feeling some of Doc's cum on the edge of her face and chin, Christina took a finger to scoop it up and guide it to her mouth. Looking at Doc the exaggerated way she sucked her finger. As it slid from her mouth, she turned to him again to offer another tease.

"That was a lovely appetizer lover. Now where's the rest of our dinner. Just be sure to save some dessert for me for later. I can be very demanding when it comes to my dessert you know."

Doc grinned as he went into the house to retrieve the salads before turning to remove their dinner from the grill. Doc and Christina continued their back and forth teasing through dinner. Their hands were touching and caressing one another under the table, as if each one were trying to break the other's concentration while they ate. The more they played, the more they laughed. As they enjoyed one another, they also went through two bottles of wine. Both were really relaxed by the end of dinner. Doc and Christina both cleared the table and carried the dishes into the house so they could be placed in the dishwasher.

Christina had to go pee so Doc took the opportunity to retrieve his "little black bag" from the front entryway and took it out onto the back deck, setting it down by the patio table. As Christina returned, Doc excused himself to go pee as well. And just as Doc, Christina retrieved her special bag and brought it out to the deck, setting it down on the other side of the patio table. She then hurried to the master bath, and caught Doc before he left.

"Not so fast mister. After we played in the sun earlier, I took a nice long bath and rinsed myself for you. You have yet to shower. So, in you go. I'll help so you're not in there all night. Then we can go hop in the hot tub and relax - or whatever else we might think of."

Taking Doc by his cock, Christina led him to the huge shower. They were both thinking of what the rest of the night and for that fact, the rest of the weekend would hold for them. They both had very wicked smiles on their faces as they stepped into the shower together.

End of Part 3

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers