Weekend Getaway Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers

"Oooooohhhhhh ooooohhhhh yes I'm cuming baby. Damn you Im cumming. Your cock feels so huge in my ass. I'm so full. Damn you fuck my ass. Ahhhhhh I'm ... I'm ..... oooooohhhhh uuuummmmm."

Christina felt wave after wave of orgasmic bliss wash over her. Her whole body was on fire. Explosions of lust were going off at every nerve ending in her body. Christina began to scream out in her release, but her words were unintelligible. Doc just held his cock deep within her ass as her orgasm continued to rock Christina's body. He could feel each convulsion of her orgasm as it caused her ass to clench down on his cock as if trying to pull him even deeper into her. His smile told it all. Doc loved the way his lover was cumming for him - cumming from having his cock deep in her ass.

As the initial waves of Christina's orgasm began to subside, Doc began to increase the rocking motion of the swing. Soon his cock was being pulled almost all the way out before sliding all the way back in. While his cock was now really fucking her ass, Doc reached one hand to her pussy and clit. His fingers buried into her pussy seeking out her G-spot while his thumb began to roll her clit. As the rhythm increased, Christina again began a series of deep moans. Those moans were soon replaced by cries. Doc could feel his fingers just on the other side of that thin membrane that separated her two tunnels. Each tunnel began to pulse and quiver - one around his fingers and one around his pistoning cock. Christina was once again on the verge of another orgasm and began to scream out to her lover.

"Oh damn. Yes fuck me. Fuck my ass. Baby this is so fucking hot. Fuck my ass deeper. Cum in me. Fill my ass with your cum baby. Oh yeah, like that. Fuck my ass. I'm almost there baby. I'm ... I'm ... ohhhh yesssss!"

Christina once again began to feel her entire body explode in orgasm. She then felt Doc's cock begin to swell. The head of his cock soon felt the size of a small orange as it began to erupt deep within her ass. The first jet of cum that flooded deep within her just sent her own orgasm into a higher state of euphoric bliss. She could feel his cum laden balls slapping against her ass cheeks. Jet after jet of cum erupted deep in her ass. Each jet brought yet another spasm of orgasm racing through Christina's body. Her screams of pleasure were soon incoherent, as her orgasm seemed it would never end. As well, Doc felt as if he were pumping a quart of cum into her. His cock continued to spasm deep within her. Each time Christina quivered and contracted her muscles around his cock, it would bring yet another spasm of his own and another jet of cum bouncing off the walls of her tunnel.

Gaining a bit of composure, Doc slowed the swing until it came to a complete stop. He marveled at how Christina's muscles were still quivering and clutching tightly around his cock. It was only after his cock began to soften that her muscles released their passionate grip. With great care, Doc slid his cock slowly from his lover's ass - his lover's sweet, hot, cum filled ass. As it popped free, he could see her ass still winking at him in the final throws of her orgasmic aftershocks. What followed next was one of the most erotic sights he had witnessed. It seemed as if a quart of cum was flowing from his lover's just fucked ass.

"Damn Christina, your ass is so beautiful and sexy. My cum is slowly flowing from your winking ass. Just the sight of it makes me hot all over again. I love your hot ass my dear. I love it."

As Christina cooed in her after glow, Doc kneeled and lowered his head between his lover's thighs. His lips began to kiss along each inner thighs and then across her sensitive clit. Christina had to catch her breath as she felt Doc's tongue work across her clit, and then slide between her swollen pussy lips and finally tease her still gaped ass. Christina hissed and then moaned as she felt Doc's tongue slide into her ass. Lovingly Doc tongue fucked her ass until she began to again relax. Christina smiled as she felt Doc tenderly using his tongue to clean the mess he had just made.

As he finally stood, Doc could see the smile on Christina's face. Her breasts were still heaving slightly with each deep breath she took. First one then the other, Doc removed the restraints from her ankles and allowed her feet to reach the deck. He then moved to the top of the swing and began removing the wrist restraints. As soon as her hands were free, Christina reached out and cupped Doc's balls in one hand while using her other to guide his cock to her mouth. Just as lovingly as Doc had just done for her, Christina took all of his cock into her mouth and suckled every bit of cum from his cock. Using her tongue, she bathed the entire length of his cock before moving lower to his balls. They were covered in a mixture of her pussy nectar and his cum. Her tongue first bathed his entire sack before she suckled one orb then the other into her mouth to make she had cleaned him completely.

Doc wrapped his arms under his lover and carried her back to the hot tub so they could relax. Once in the tub, they hugged one another and kissed. Their hands were soon caressing one another. They were each more or less on their sides facing one another. As they relaxed, they each were hugging one another and pulling themselves closer. Christina allowed her hands to slide lower until she was clutching Doc's ass cheeks. As her hands began to massage his cheeks, her fingers worked closer and closer to his puckered rosebud. Teasing it with the tip of one finger, she leaned to Doc's ear and whispered.

"That was out of this world lover. Now if you recall, I made a promise to you about wearing something special just for you once we were here. Well, I also made myself a promise that something special was going to happen before sun up this morning ... something very special indeed. So after we both recuperate a bit, your turn is next in the swing baby. Then it's my turn to have some fun with you. Or maybe you're too tired to stay up like this. Maybe I'm wearing you out. But maybe, just maybe, you might actually want the surprise I have for you. Think you can handle it baby ... ALL of it? Does my lover want his surprise?"

With her last question, Christina worked the tip of her finger into Doc's ass and teased him before he could reply. The look of building lust in his eyes, and the way his cock had once again become fully erect, was all the answer Christina needed. As they lay there and relaxed in the bubbling water, Doc was gently toying with Christina' pussy and clit, while Christina began probing deeper and deeper into Doc's ass while slowly stroking his cock. Minutes rolled into almost half an hour before Doc's low moans told Christina it was time. She bit her lip to keep from giggling as she was going to be just as unmerciful with Doc as he had been with her. And she was going to make sure he was going to love every minute of it.

"Come now lover. Time to get out of the hot tub before we both turn into prunes. Besides, it's time for us to play under the stars again. From the looks of things, we have another couple of hours or so before sunrise. And trust me, I am a woman of my word. I said by sunrise, and that is exactly what will happen. So you best be prepared for two hours you will never forget lover."

With one last teasing probe of his ass, Christina slid her fingers from him. Instead she tightened her grip around his throbbing cock so she could guide him out of the hot tub and over to the sex swing. Once at the sex swing, she positioned Doc into the same position he had her earlier. Before having him sit back, they once again embraced and shared a long passionate kiss. As they kissed, Christina slowly stroked his cock while edging him back into the swing. Once their lips parted, Christina eased Doc back into the swing. She was glad he had left the restraints connected to the O-rings in the swing.

One by one, Christina worked the restraints around Doc's wrists and ankles. Once he was secure and she was assured he was somewhat comfortable in the swing, she retrieved her special bag from beside the patio table. Setting it beside Doc's little black bag at the foot of the swing, she opened it and took a mental inventory of all her devious goodies. She thought a moment as to whether or not to use the leather blindfold the way Doc had used on her. An evil grin spread across her face and a slight twist came to mind.

Digging out her strap-on harness and the first dildo she had already briefly modeled for him, she proceeded back to the head of the swing. Doc's eyes were riveted to her every move as she very slowly worked the harness up her legs, over her hips and then cinched it tightly into place. Holding her dildo up into the dim moonlight so Doc could watch her, she examined it from top to bottom, allowing her fingers to trail up and down its length. Standing not more than a foot from his face, she affixed the dildo to her harness and playfully began to stroke it as if it were a real cock.

"I told you lover, if I brought my harness and dildos here, each and everyone would be used this weekend. So baby, tonight I'm going to drive you just as crazy as you did me. Before sunrise, you'll be begging me to fuck your ass, the same way I begged you. Then if you beg me really well, I'm going to pop your hot ass really good baby. And before the weekend is over, you'll have all three of my dildos in your hot little ass ... maybe more than once. It depends on how hot and horny I get for that sweet ass of yours."

Then Christina picked up the leather blindfold and secured it around Doc's head. Once it was in place, she leaned over and kissed her lover again. When their lips parted, her kisses continued all over his body. When she reached his nipples, she suckled them and nibbled them until they were just as erect as hers had been earlier. Her hands slid down his body followed shortly by her tongue and lips. Doc's cock was twitching when her hand wrapped around it. As she held it in her hand, her tongue snaked out and licked just the tip. His cock lurched at the sudden sensation. In a very deliberate slow motion action, Christina worked inch by inch of Doc's cock into her mouth. As it touched the back of her throat, she swallowed allowing the last two inches to glide into her mouth and down her throat. Her tongue began a torturous slow motion movement encircling his cock. While her mouth and throat continued their slow motion actions, she began to massage his balls in her left hand. Her right hand had lube covering her fingers and began to work the lube all around Doc's puckered rosebud. Doc moaned when he felt one of Christina's fingers press into his ass. Again he moaned when a second finger was added. His hips tried in vain to buck into her mouth and onto her fingers. When Christina crooked her fingers and began to milk his prostate, Doc moaned even louder. As she milked him with her fingers, seminal fluid was flowing like a small river from his cock. Christina used her tongue to slide around his cock and then to scoop up the seminal fluid. Her other hand felt Doc's balls start to tighten slightly, signaling he was near orgasm. So, just as he had done to her, she pulled off his cock and removed her fingers.

Looking down Christina could see a silver thread of her saliva mixed with Doc's seminal fluid that connected her lips and tongue to the tip of his cock. It glistened in the moonlight like a pearly effervescent spider web. She also noticed how Doc's cock was pulsing and twitching, as if begging for orgasmic release. This brought another evil grin to her face, as this was exactly how she wanted it to be, Doc right on the edge, but not allowing him to cum. She was going to have his orgasm build and build, just as he did hers. So far, this newfound sense of control was really erotic to her as well as being an extreme turn on. The pleasure she could easily see that she was creating for her lover was truly great to witness. But from here on, she also knew it would just get better.

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out the small anal vibe she had purchased and applied a liberal amount of lube. With one hand she reached for Doc's wet cock and began a slow up and down movement. Each stroke was exaggerated to see how far she could slide up without loosing her grip all together, and then slowly she could slide down while gripping tightly so she could feel each ripple of his muscled shaft. As Doc's moans began to return, she took the small anal vibe and pressed it against his now slightly opened ring. With just a little pressure, the lubed vibe slipped in. As it did, Doc moaned and tried to lunge back at the invader, but the restraints just added to his building frustration. When she flipped on the switch, Doc tried to buck back again as if beckoning the vibrations into him.

In opposing movements, her hand would slowly slide up the shaft of Doc's cock, while she slowly pulled back on the vibe. Then she merely reversed the dual movements. When she began to increase the tempo, not only did Doc's moans increase, but he was trying to buck back against her hand and vibe. Christina carefully continued the movements while she closely watched his ball sack for signs of his nearing orgasm. After a few more minutes of her pleasurable torment, she saw his ball sack start to tighten again. Immediately she stopped her movements and withdrew the anal vibe. Christina again grinned broadly as she saw her lover breathing heavily. She also noticed a definite winking of his gaped open ass. She knew it would only be a matter of time before she heard those magic words. She couldn't help but verbally tease him just a bit more.

"You know lover, you can make it very easy to cum if you want. All you need do is the same as you had me do. Beg me to fuck your ass and I'll make you cum really hard. I know you want it, baby. And you know you want it. So be a good boy and beg for it, baby. Just tell me what you want."

Christina didn't wait for an answer. And to be truthful, she knew she didn't want an answer, as she was intent on teasing him just as he had done her. When he came, she wanted to be fucking her strap-on dildo deep in his ass while his cock is shooting as much cum as it can for her. Looking into her bag, she grabbed the largest anal vibe she had purchased. She was determined that he was going to beg her, and he was going to beg her very soon. After making sure she had plenty of lube on the vibe, she teasingly massaged more lube into Doc's ass. As her fingers toyed his ass and she continued lubing him up, she watched as Doc's ass tied to clamp down on her fingers. "Horn dog" she thought.

Just as before, as her hand began to work the large anal vibe into his ass, Doc began to moan loudly for her. Those moans really intensified as she pushed the power switch to high. Her lips gently took just the head of Doc's cock and held in place while her tongue began to tease the very tip of his cock. While her tongue and lips continued their tormenting actions, she began to slide the anal vibe into Doc's ass. As she pressed inward, she also rocked it side to side. Then she angled it slightly upward so the bulbous head began to vibrate directly on Doc's prostate. Her tongue was immediately rewarded with a cascade of seminal fluid. Using the fluid, her tongue smeared it on the sensitive underside of his crown. Over and over Christina tormented Doc's cock and ass until his moans turned to screams of pleasure. She was glad they were so far out on the beach as anyone within a quarter mile could have easily heard him. Watching his ball sack closely for signs of imminent orgasm, she continued. Then as his balls began to tighten she waited just a second or two more, then quickly removed her mouth and the anal vibe at the same time. Doc was moaning and panting loudly.

"Oh God! Don't stop Christina. You had me right there. I was about to cum baby. Everything felt so damn good. Damn I need to cum."

Christina' smile broadened and then she began her verbal torment to get his to say those magic words.

"Lover, I know you want to cum. All you have to do is beg me to fuck your hot little ass. You know you want it lover. And I know you really want to cum. So lover, just be a good boy and beg me to fuck your ass. Then you'll be able to cum as much as you wish. In fact I want to see just how much you will cum for me. So go on. Let me hear it."

It was if a damn had broken within Doc. He began to wail out to his lover.

"Oh damn yes Christina. Please fuck my ass. Slam it in me. Make me cum for you lover. I really want this. PLEASE fuck me Christina."

Christina knew he was going to cave. In fact she already had her cock lubed and ready. Leaning forward, she pulled the blindfold from Doc's eyes. As he regained his focus, he could see the strap-on dildo she had modeled for him in her bedroom. Christina was slowly sliding the lubed cock along each side of his cock. His mouth went dry as he watched her lower the tip until it was out of sight. Then he felt the head poised at his ass. Christina looked up and locked eyes with her lover. Doc saw a raw lust in her face. Christina was as if she were in an animalistic state. Keeping her eyes on him, she grabbed his hips and inch-by-inch worked her strap-on dildo deep into his ass. Once it was completely imbedded in her lover, she flipped the vibrator speed control to high. Doc moaned and then so did Christina.

Christina drew her hips back only to slide them forward again. Over and over she continued taking her lover's ass. Looking down at his cock, Christina could see seminal fluid flowing like a miniature fountain with each deep inward thrust she took. Christina wrapped one hand around Doc's cock and began to stroke it. As her thrusting tempo increased, so did the stroking tempo of her hand. Doc began to moan even louder as his head rocked fro side to side.

"That's it lover. I can see it building. Just let go lover. Cum for me. Cum for me."

That was the last encouragement Doc needed. His cock began to erupt fiercely. Long ropes of cum shot from the swollen head. Christina had never seen anyone cum so much and so hard ... not even in a porn film. This just excited her even more and her thrusting went into overdrive. The dual vibrations of her strap-on cock were also having an effect on her. Christina soon felt her orgasm build and then suddenly crash all around her. It was if an ocean wave had covered her with electric foam. Every nerve ending in her body erupted in orgasm. As Doc's cock began the last spurts of cum, Christina screamed out in her own orgasm. Her thrusting halted with her strap-on cock deep in Doc's ass and her hand tightened around Doc's cock as her orgasm raced through her. Soon, both their orgasms were beginning to subside. Both Christina and Doc were totally spent and both their bodies were quivering. Slowly Christina began to pull her strap-on cock from Doc's ass. When it popped free, one more intense moan escaped Doc's lips. Looking down Christina saw huge pools of sum all over Doc's chest and abdomen. Just as he had done for her, Christina leaned forward and began to lick each pool of cum from Doc's body. Lastly she gave a loving lick to the head of Doc's now softening cock. Walking forward she leaned down and kissed her lover. Doc could taste his cum on her lips and tongue as they kissed.

Christina removed her harness for the time being and placed it in her special bag. One by one she then removed the restraints and then helped Doc to his feet. Once he had his land legs again, he hugged her tightly and kissed Christina deeply. Their hands caressed one another. Picking up their bags, they headed into the house. Once in the bedroom they dropped their bags and went to take a quick shower before climbing between the crisp sheets of the king size bed. Neither had spoken a word until they were cuddled together in bed.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers