Weekend Getaway Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

After again kissing his lover, Doc was first to speak.

"That was so intense Christina. More than I could have ever imagined. This has been a truly remarkable day."

Christina smiled and returned her lover's kiss with one of her own before speaking.

"Remarkable doesn't do the day justice. I don't know who came harder, you or me. I have never cum that hard in my life. And I have never seen that much cum from any one, even in a porn film."

Doc held her tightly as he continued.

"Well, you know after a few hours sleep, we can get some morning rays and discuss what we want to do next. We can always try for another record if you wish. Do you think we need to call Guinness to see if there is an official record?"

Christina looked at Doc and saw his broad teasing grin, and then replied.

"Lover, right after my shower, before I came out to the patio for dinner, there was a phone call so I answered it. It was your cousin DeeAnn wanting to know if we found everything all right. I told her we had and thanked her again for the hospitality. Then she said something that kind of surprised me ... well, two somethings actually."

Doc looked at Christina with a puzzled look of his own.

"Oh really? And what were those two somethings, lover?"

Christina slowly fondled Doc's cock as she explained.

"Well, first she mentioned that they had a playroom and if we wanted to use it, we were more than welcome. She told me if I went down to the other end of the hall opposite the master bedroom and turned to my right, I would find a slightly recessed door. Behind the door was their playroom. So being naturally curious, after I hung up I trotted down the hall to have a look. Oh My God! The room is full of all sorts of bondage furniture and all sorts stuff hanging from racks on the walls. On one side of the room there is a padded bench that is almost waist high. I could see me having you leaned over that bench with your hands restrained so I could use the other two strap-on dildos I brought with me. Of course, I could also see myself in a similar position with you using your mouth and beautiful cock to torment me. And my ass would be at just the right height to ... well .. you know."

Christina felt Doc's cock begin to swell as she had briefly described the room. As well, Doc's fingers could also feel Christina's sweet nectar begin to flow from her hot little pussy. Doc smiled only to be met with just as broad a smile from Christina. Doc then questioned.

"OK, that was number one, which does have it's possibilities now doesn't it? What was the second thing DeeAnn mentioned that puzzled you?"

Christina went beyond just fondling to now slowly stroking Doc's cock as it began to grow in her hand. She could also feel her own heat and nectar enveloping Doc's fingers as she continued.

"Then DeeAnn surpsied me by saying their plans had fell apart for the weekend and asked if we wanted some company this afternoon or this evening. I mean it's their family place, but I didn't know how to answer. So I told them I'd relay the information to you and we would call them back sometime after mid morning. So, what do you think?"

Doc grinned as he thought how to cover this potentially sticky subject with Christina.

"Honey, remember me telling you that I recognized DeeAnn's and Ray's pictures from their couple's profile on ALT? I went back to ALT just to double check and sure enough there they were. Not only do they have a profile there, but it also had a link to their profile at AFF. Being the naturally curious person I am, I checked out both profiles.

Doc grinned and waited. Christina then goosed his ribs.

"So tell me. What did their profiles mention?"

Doc chuckled as he continued to lightly stroke Christina' clit, pussy and occasionally slipping his fingers down to lightly tease her now accepting ass. Looking at her he went on with what he found.

"Lover, DeeAnn and Ray are fairly much into the bondage scene. But I guess you pretty much figured that one out from their playroom. Sweetie, they are also swingers based on their profile at AFF ... looking for like-minded couples and select single males and females. As well, DeeAnn listed her sexual preference as Bi. So now you tell me if you're ready to go in either of those directions with another couple.

However, I will tell you that the mental image of you with your back leaning into me with your ass riding my cock while DeeAnn was eating your clit and Ray was sliding his cock into your mouth did briefly run through my mind. But my sweet, as I said, it is your call whether you are ready to go there or not.

In the mean time, I think we could at least put the playroom to good use while you think about it."

Christina squirmed as Doc had explained what he found. The possibilities were pretty far out there. She didn't know if she was ready to go that far out there or not. However, the mere fantasy of someone eating her clit while Doc was fucking her did provide some mental stimulation if nothing else.

"That's a lot to let sink in. Why don't we sleep on it? We both need to get some sleep so we can have fun later. And don't forget I have two more of my toys that you have yet to experience. But, you might not have to beg for them this time. And we have all of today, tonight and tomorrow to have fun."

Christina and Doc both chuckled as they snuggled closer together. Their hands slowly caressed one another as they drifted to sleep. The rest of the weekend is another story all together.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers