Weekend Getaway with 8" White Lover

Story Info
Japanese hotwife has long weekend of sex with big cock lover.
4.8k words
4.32
53.3k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
japacumslut
japacumslut
527 Followers

The idea of having a three day two night getaway was actually my husband's suggestion. He thought that I should be able to relax and spend some time away. At first I thought it would be just great to be away for an extended time and not have to worry about coming home to my husband right after having sex with my lover, B—. But then the idea of spending all day and all night for a long weekend having sex again and again without having to rush back home got me more and more excited with anticipation.

In the weeks before our planned trip, I imagined what it would be like, becoming ever more intimate as B- and I fucked, whispering in each other's arms naked and sweaty in the afterglow of coming. I fantasized about how many times we would actually fuck over three days and two nights, all by ourselves in a secluded resort with meals brought in and never having to leave the room! But I had to wonder, what if experiencing that kind of physical and emotional bonding changed the relationship with B- to something more than just great sex? What if this changed our relationship in some way that made me feel less intimate toward my husband? More worrisome, what if my husband, who was always so enthusiastic and sexually excited when reuniting with me after I had sex with B-, reacted differently if I was away for so long? What if he became jealous and angry after I was out of contact day after day?

The night before B- picked me up, my husband and I had crazy intense sex, both of us imagining what was going to happen to me over the weekend. I could tell that both of us were nervous with anticipation, and my husband was more aggressive than usual, pulling my hair as he fucked me hard doggy style from behind, taunting me by asking if I was going to be a "nasty slut" this weekend. I confessed that I was going to be a "whore" and do whatever B- wanted me to do, no matter how dirty and taboo. After we both came together (something that is rare but always intimate and intense when it does happen...), we laid in each other's arms and kissed, knowing that for the next three days another man was going to be enjoying what he had just enjoyed.

When B- came to pick me up, he hugged me and gave me a deep kiss, whispering in my ear that he couldn't wait to spend the whole weekend with me. While my husband went to grab my bags from our bedroom, B- told me that three days would give him the chance to "enjoy every single one" of his "favourite" parts of me, listing them slowly as he touched each one with his hands: my "beautiful face," my "long black hair," my "gorgeous ass," my "amazing breasts and nipples," my "delicious wet pussy," even my "tiny sexy feet" and my "perfect neck and shoulders"! ALL WOMEN love to have their body parts complimented!

We women are self-conscious and always insecure about whether this part is ugly or that one is getting droopy, and although we will never admit it, we love hearing a man tell us how much they love some part of us. They have to convince us that they are being genuine, of course, since we sometimes don't believe it ourselves. We are natural skeptics when being flattered, but love being flattered nonetheless. But as with any woman genetically programmed by millions of years of evolution to respond to a good looking male's persistent attention, hearing him patiently tell me how much he loved this or that part of me while touching and groping or kissing those parts immediately got me swollen and incredibly wet. I was wearing a pair of Bracli pearl strand panties, which I had put on about 15 minutes earlier after taking a shower, and they had worked on stimulating my clit and my lips so I was pretty wet and swollen already. But hearing his sexy voice compliment me got me going even more!

He then told me that this weekend he wanted to cum on each and every part of me one at a time and make it his. Somehow hearing that sent a thrill of anticipation through my body and I was in a heightened state of arousal for the whole drive to the Rockwater resort he had booked for us. We flirted and touched each other as we drove, him fingering my clit and then pulling aside the pearls to finger fuck me with his right hand as he drove with his left. Me stroking the long shaft of his erection through his jeans. Finally I just had to suck on his beautiful cock so I unzipped his fly and pulled his manhood out, sucking greedily on his meaty shaft as he continued to drive. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, and made it my goal to swallow his sperm before we got to the resort. But after enjoying my enthusiastic cock sucking for the first third of the trip, he pulled my head up by grabbing the hair on the back of my head and told me "patience, not yet..." I was vibrating with excitement and impatience the rest of the car and ferry ride. We made out like teenagers while on the ferry, groping each other through our clothes and not caring if other people were watching us. I couldn't wait to get into our room!

Sure enough, after we checked into the resort and got to our tent (it was beautiful, just like the photos, amazing view and fresh sea air), we started clawing off each other's clothes just like we do when we get together for our regular bouts of sex, but this time he said "slow down, we have all weekend. I want to enjoy and savour every part of you like a great bottle of wine." After he said this, he then told me that he was going to make a list, and then follow the order of that list one at a time so he could focus on that part thoroughly. He was going to be a "connoisseur" of my body because he wanted to get to know intimately every single inch of me. I had never heard anyone talk about my body that way before, and even though it might sound demeaning to objectify my body in this way, that is actually exactly what I wanted from him. It was more than just sex physically, it was the feeling of being WANTED and DESIRED so much that he had made a list of every body part. Knowing that it was me, my body, that was making him so horny was like an aphrodisiac drug and it made me even crazier horny for him.

Over the next three days and two nights, we made love almost constantly, only taking breaks to eat and catch a few hours of sleep here and there through the day or night to rest and recover, each time being awakened by the other's mouth or hands. He treated me like I was a beautiful goddess being worshipped, focusing on each part of me one after another and making me feel like I was the most sexually desirable woman in the whole world. I was telling my husband earlier today that after the first night I realized there was a method and a pattern to how he was "savouring" and "enjoying" me. He would concentrate on each area one at a time, and while he was focusing on that part he would tell me again and again how much he loved it, touching and kissing and licking and sucking until I was driven wild. I had never had my ankles or my feet or my neck adored like that before. Not just a single compliment, but a torrent of praise and adulation on and on just about that part of me. I realized in the morning of the second day, after he had "worshipped" my feet and my neck and shoulders that there was a method to what he was doing that felt both spontaneous and well thought out. He went through the list one by one, and with each body part he led me through a series of sexual positions, using his cock, his hands and his lips in the perfect combination, as if there was a secret technique that he had learned in order to create the maximum amount of pleasure for me.

Each time, after he had brought me to a body-quaking, mind-blowing orgasm, he would then 1) anoint that special part of me with his warm cum, groaning with pleasure (which I loved hearing, knowing that I was the cause of his pleasure...), and 2) use the sloppy mess he shot on my body as a natural slippery lubricant to give me a sexy massage, focusing on that very area of my body upon which he had just lavished so much attention! It was the most amazing and special afterplay that I had ever experienced! If you're lucky, a man who is good in bed excels at foreplay and getting you hot and wet and ready, or he is good at fucking hard and long, but it is rare for men to be good at afterplay. Somehow, after they cum, some sleepy hormone fills their body and they lose their horny aggression. But during this last magical weekend getaway with B-, what I remember most was how each of our bouts of sex lingered on with a long sensual warm down massage, unforgettably marked by him using the cum he had sprayed on my body. As he massaged my exhausted muscles, he would continue to praise how beautiful and sexy I was, sending me into a heavenly happiness that built up with each area of my body that he made me feel so special about...

I recalled for my husband vividly how each of those moments was so unique and wonderful. So much so that I can picture perfectly right now later every little thing B- did throughout that whole weekend.

The first thing he did after we arrived at the resort was to tell me that he thought I had the sexiest ankles and feet of any woman he had ever known. I was surprised at how attentive he was to my feet, sitting me down on a chair, taking my heels off, and kissing my ankles. He was moaning with excitement as he was licking and sucking on my toes, groaning as he told me how much he loved the taste and smell of my feet! It felt so dirty and taboo, and yet seeing him worship my dirty feet made me immediately feel that he loved every part of me, even my sweaty feet. At first, I assumed he was going to quit and move on to some other part of my body, but instead he kept working on my feet, massaging them (I LOVE a foot massage—in fact I love ANY kind of massage...), and then after he had licked and sucked them and tongued between my toes until I was going wild, he finally pulled my soaking wet panties off, spread my legs, and told me he was going to fuck me now. But then he couldn't find the condoms that my husband was supposed to pack. Even after I took a look, there were no condoms to be found (I thought that my husband had somehow deliberately done this so that we would have to go bareback, so at first I was pissed at my husband, but I was so horny I didn't care and so I just told B- to fuck me without a condom. He said he would be sure not to cum inside me, but I have to admit I didn't care by that point!

After fucking me in missionary position, B- pulled my legs up near his face, so he could lick and suck them as he pumped in and out of me. I was so excited when he began doing this that it only took a few minutes to have my first orgasm, which also set him off. Except that instead of coming inside me, he pulled out and put his hard cock between my feet and used his hands to press my feet together and stroked his cock (very wet from being coated with all my juices) between and all over my feet. I was surprised that I enjoyed the feeling so much. His cock was warm and wet and just hard enough (but also still soft enough to feel lovely) so that it was like he was giving me a foot massage with his cock.

When he finally came, he sprayed his sperm all over my feet, telling me in a loud voice as he ejaculated that I had the sexiest feet in the world! But he didn't stop even after he came. He kept rubbing my feet with his cock and hands, now using his cum as a slippery massage oil/lube to give me the best (and most unique) foot massage I have ever had. It was like going to get an expensive pedicure, except without the nail painting and other things that don't feel like anything, just going straight to the pleasure of an incredibly sexy foot massage...

Later that first night, after taking a long soak together in the hot tub, we enjoyed a private romantic dinner in the room, drinking two bottles of wine through a relaxed two hours from appetizers to dessert. By the time we finished eating, with the laughing and joking and sharing bites of each dish, I felt like we were in our own world. After the server cleared away the last dishes and turned down our bed, we enjoyed the remaining wine on the balcony of our room. After the special "foot sex" when we had first arrived, my whole body had been filled with the warm satisfied feeling created by a big orgasm and a long foot massage. The intimate dinner conversation and the sensual way in which we had shared our dinner (feeding each other our dishes) had reignited both our libidos, and so when he kissed me I was panting and wanting a hard fucking right there on the balcony.

He was standing behind me as we both looked out at the ocean from the balcony, and so I had to arch my head back for my lips to meet his, but as I started to turn to face him, he stopped me and started kissing my neck, nibbling and breathing on my neck and shoulders from behind in a way that drove me wild. Between gentle bites, he whispered how much he loved my neck, saying that he felt like a vampire because every time he saw me he wanted to bite my neck! I was moaning by then, and didn't care if the whole world could see and hear us on the balcony. Which was good, because as he kept nibbling and kissing my neck, he began slipping my dress up from behind. He slipped my panties down until they were around my ankles, then pushed my legs open slightly with his feet and bent me forward over the balcony. While still kissing and nibbling my neck and shoulders and telling me how "perfect" they were, he entered my dripping pussy from behind.

Out there in the open on the balcony, he fucked me from behind until I couldn't suppress my screams of pleasure. By the time I felt the tightening feeling in my belly that signaled the oncoming of a huge orgasm, I was loudly groaning and yelling "ohmygod ohmygod" and "fuck me fuck me harder," not caring who might be watching us. Because my legs were together and I could feel every inch of his 8" cock slide in and out of me, I had a second orgasm right on top of the first, and as the spasms were subsiding he pulled out of me and pulled me upright and then pushed on top of my shoulders so that I was kneeling. I felt the warm spurts of his cum hit the back of my neck and shoulders. In the cool air, they felt molten hot, and as he grunted and shivered the last few drops onto my shoulders, I could feel his strong hands and fingers begin to massage the cum into my shoulders and neck, just as he had with my feet. I felt in heaven, kneeling and resting face first against the balcony railing as his wonderful hands released any remaining tension from my neck and upper back.

After ten minutes of giving me a slippery sperm neck rub, his cum had dried and become sticky, so he picked up me up and carried me into the room, laying me gently face first onto the bed to continue my neck and back rub with a bottle of massage oil. I'm not sure how long he kept massaging me because at some point, between the great food and wine in my belly, the amazing but exhausting double orgasm, and his magic fingers rubbing his sperm and fragrant oil into my body, I fell into a deep sleep...

In the middle of the night, I awoke with my body convulsing and realized that the dream I had been having-of B- licking and tongue fucking my pussy-was in fact a reality. The wonderful feelings that were consuming my body in my dream were actually being made by him as I slept, and as I slowly awoke to the full body spasms of a paralyzing orgasm, I realized that it really was his lips and tongue consuming my pussy and ass, not just a dream. My knees were pressed up to my chest as his mouth ravished my swollen lips and his long tongue snaked in and out of both my cunt and ass. A second orgasm overcame me, and I began to convulse as if having an epileptic seizure.

He kept licking and tonguing me, gently as the super sensitivity post-orgasm slowly wore off, adding his fingers so that at first one, then two of his fingers were in both my pussy and asshole sliding in and out. He added his other hand, so that two fingers of each of his hands was in both my openings. I came a third time as his tongue and lips hummed a favourite tune on my clitoris and his fingers pumped in and out. As the orgasm subsided I croaked "no more, I can't take anymore..." but that didn't stop him. I was begging "stop...STOP...no more...please..." but he kept licking and finger banging me to a fifth massive orgasm. I was by this time in a mixture of agony and ecstasy, my legs beginning to cramp from the spasms of my orgasms, and the cumulative cumming built on top of each other until my eyes were blacking out and I was out of breath.

Finally, he crawled up between my legs, my knees still bent up onto my chest and without a word pushed his cock into my ass. I was so wet and open from his tonguing that he slipped easily into my normally tight asshole. He kissed me, sharing the taste of my pussy juice that coated his lips and mouth, telling me how he adored the taste of my "delicious pussy and asshole." In this position, his pubic muscles hit my clit each time he drove his hips all the way forward, and I could feel his cock all the way to the hilt in my ass at the same time that his body weight mashed against my clitoris and lips. I couldn't believe it, but I was having a sixth orgasm from his assfucking! I had never had so many orgasms in a row before in my life!

I must have been forgetting to breathe, or maybe cumming so many times in a row had drained me, but as the orgasm filled me, my eyes again went black, but this time my vision didn't come back right away. All I could see was darkness, with sparkling stars shooting like fireworks and the sound of my loud panting filling my ears. As the orgasm subsided, I realized he had flipped me onto my stomach. I could not tell whether he had done this with his cock still in my ass, or whether he had flipped me over and then entered me again. He kept pounding into my ass from behind as I lay flat on my stomach. "Oh god I love your ass...I love fucking your tight ass...I love tasting it... I love fingering it...I love fucking it..." He kept whispering in my ear how much he loved my ass and pussy as he lay on top of me pumping his cock in and out of my rear end. He was so hard and he was driving himself in so deep that it felt like his cock was ripping into my stomach inside. The pain mingled with the buzzing waves of pleasure that still lingered from my last orgasm, dulling and overwhelming my senses. Finally, with a loud roar his cock swelled, making me scream in pain, and I could feel the pulsing of his shaft as he injected spurt after spurt of sperm inside my bowels. He collapsed on top of me, the sweat covering both our bodies mingling as we both panted loudly trying to catch our breath.

I screamed again as his still hard cock slid slowly in and out of my ass, finally pulling out after five or six strokes. Somehow these final strokes after cumming acted like a syringe pumping his cum out of my ass. I could feel how much leaked out of my butt, which he added to by fingering my ass with his right hand and pulling even more sperm out. He began giving my ass muscles (which were sore and cramping from my multiple orgasms) a hard massage using his sperm as the lubricant. His hands were like pincers kneading and pinching my painful cramps, loosening my buttocks muscles and then my hamstrings and calves and the small of my back. It felt wonderful and relaxing after all my exertions, and I would have begun purring if I was a cat. As he continued to massage my butt, he began to tongue my asshole, telling me how delicious my ass tasted now that it was mixed with his cum. I felt naughty and dirty, feeling the tip of his tongue pull the mixture of his sperm from my loose sphincter. I lost consciousness at some point, drifting to sleep dreaming again of my wonderful lover...

When I awoke the next morning, it seemed like every muscle in my body was tired, but my pussy and asshole were particularly sore from the hard pounding they had received over the last day. I had to laugh as I tried to gingerly climb out of bed and walk slow and unsteady to the dining table. He was already up, having ordered coffee and breakfast, and as soon as I carefully sat my sore ass down on the chair, I greedily began stuffing my face. I was famished from all of the physical exertion. Who knew sex was so strenuous!

japacumslut
japacumslut
527 Followers
12