Weekend in Amsterdam - Thursday

Story Info
Mike and Susan plan to reconnect in Amsterdam.
6.8k words
3.55
20.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mb863
Mb863
38 Followers

Mike and Susan had been married for 15 years and for their wedding anniversary Mike had promised Susan a long weekend in Amsterdam. Both their boys were now at boarding school in the West Country and it struck Mike as a way to celebrate and reconnect with each other. They both had stressful jobs - Mike in a business requiring a lot of travel and Susan as a researcher for a consultancy.

Theirs was a good marriage and they had done well for themselves. Susan sometimes felt she had sacrificed career advancement to enable Mike to get on in his business, but she enjoyed the financial security that this had given them, with the mortgage on their nice house in the suburbs of London largely paid off. The boys were growing up reasonably well adjusted for their age and they could afford to send them to a good private school. Mike thoroughly enjoyed his work and focused much of his energy on that.

Mike's one disappointment in the marriage was that Susan did not seem to enjoy sex as much as he did. He found her shapely body - long legs and a perfectly proportioned butt with smallish but beautiful breasts - a real turn on. But she hardly ever initiated sex herself and when he did so, she often found it was the wrong time or she was too tired. Having said that, there were times when Mike was surprised to find Susan very responsive and on several occasions he had made her squirt. But most of the time their sex consisted of Mike bringing Susan to orgasm with his mouth and then him cumming inside her. Mike didn't think Susan had ever cum during penetration. It concerned him that he was not able to satisfy her that way. He had tried to broach the subject with her but she was adamant that she was fully satisfied by his size, which was average, and what he did for her in the bedroom department.

Susan had started dating Mike a bit on the rebound from a fling she had with a Spaniard during her year abroad at uni. Eduardo had been drop-dead gorgeous - an Adonis if one could use that expression for a non-Greek man. He had been bigger than Mike and had induced Susan to experiment sexually in a way that her proper English upbringing had not hitherto allowed her. Eduardo had been very enthusiastic about taking her from behind and in this position he had touched all the right spots and made her cum and cum, often squirting from what she subsequently learned was g-spot stimulation. He had enjoyed spanking her ass as he fucked her and had said her behind was to die for. He had also taken her anal virginity. She had found that a little uncomfortable at first but it made him happy and there were several repeats. She had fallen for the good looking Spaniard but he turned out to be a complete bastard in most other respects, including fucking Susan's best friend in Seville behind her back.

As a result she had realized great sex wasn't everything in a relationship. When she met Mike she was a little dazzled by his business acumen and intellect - he had got a good degree from Cambridge and excellent prospects, so when the sex was OK rather than brilliant, she counted her lucky stars that she had found somebody who was dependable and could be a life partner. She liked it when Mike massaged her and if this coincided with her being horny she would raise her ass and Mike would 'fuck' her with his thumb using his knuckle on her clit. On several occasions he had given her an internal orgasm and when she first squirted she had been concerned by Mike's surprise and feared that he thought she had wet herself. So she held back from such releases if she could.

Susan was looking forward to the long weekend in Amsterdam. It felt almost as if she was coming up for air after a long period of juggling a busy work schedule with raising the kids, doing the shopping and organizing every other facet of their existence at home. She had been impressed by Mike taking the time to research flights, hotels and tourist attractions. This was something she would normally do for their family holidays.

Mike was also keenly anticipating the weekend. It was the first time they had been away together without the kids for ages and he hoped he would 'get lucky' at least once over the weekend. He was pleased with Susan's first impressions as they arrived in the stylish hotel in the centre of Amsterdam. The hotel had been recommended to him by a colleague at work and he made a mental note to thank him. Checking in and arrival in the room brought none of those irritations that people who know they are paying top Euro get when things don't quite work out as planned.

It was early evening, so after showering they dressed to go out to dinner, Mike in his usual chinos and smart shirt and Susan in heels and a pleated skirt that was modestly just above her knee but nevertheless sexy, and a sheer top that tightly hugged her figure. Simple but sexy, Mike thought to himself as he looked at his wife in the lift on the way down to the bar.

Mike and Susan sat at the hotel bar for a quick drink before venturing out. They were just taking the first sips of their cocktails when they were joined at the bar by a Dutch couple. The man, hearing them speaking English, immediately struck up conversation with that excellent English only Dutch people have. He introduced himself as Rudi and the woman as Mette. They chatted about what Mike and Susan were doing in Amsterdam, and what Rudi and Mette did for a living - he was a freelance photographer and she a counselor and life coach. It turned out that Rudi and Mette were in fact not a couple, although they had once dated at Uni. Rudi's family was originally from Dutch Antilles, hence his West Indian coulouring, but he had lived in The Netherlands all his life. They all got on well, with a good spark between the four of them - they simply seemed to click. After two drinks, Mette said she and Rudi were going to a club and she invited Mike and Susan to come along. They said they hadn't eaten but were reassured they could get snacks at the club.

Mike looked at Susan, shrugged and said "Why not?"

The club was in a converted former industrial building. It was very loud with a strong smell of cannabis. Mike, Susan and Mette got a table and into a conversation about Dutch laws on marijuana while Rudi went off to find drinks for them.

As Mike scanned the room, taking in the pretty women in their party outfits, Hette commented to Susan "On past form, Rudi will come back not just with drinks but with a spliff... or a pretty girl... or both!"

Susan said "I'm not surprised that Rudi is a ladies' man given his looks."

"It's what you can't see that's the main attraction," Mette replied with a wink.

"Is it true what they say? About black guys?" Susan asked.

"In Rudi's case, very much so! I don't think I have ever slept with anyone else as well endowed. And he knows how to use it!"

Just then Rudi returned with four drinks and, when Susan joked that Mette's prediction was wrong and explained, Rudi laughed and produced from his shirt pocket, with a flourish, a large joint. They shared it and conversation centered on how good the cannabis was, Mike and Susan enjoying the fact that it was legal in Netherlands.

Mike and Rudi then got into a conversation about EU politics and Mette grabbed Susan and said "C'mon! Let's get on the dance floor."

They weaved off into the crowd to the dance floor at the other end of the cavernous space. Susan was surprised by the number of people dancing. On the way the cannabis and drink really began to hit her, particularly on an empty stomach, but in a good way. She felt kind of euphoric, in tune with the loud music and, she inwardly giggled, horny for the first time in a long time. As she got on the dance floor she noticed that while some couples were dancing, many people just seemed to be in their own zone and enjoying themselves. She started moving to the music and felt it get to the core of her. Several good looking guys danced with her and Mette. At one stage, as Susan was dancing with her hands above her head, one guy went behind her and held her waist as he swayed with her. She felt his hands on her and it only made her feel more horny than she already was. She decided it was time to head back to Mike and cool down.

She found Mike talking to Rudi and two much younger girls - in their early 20s - subsequently introduced as Rianna and Valerie. She wondered to herself if the joint had made Mike as horny as it had made her. Rudi looked up as she approached and asked her, in a light hearted accusatory way, what she had done with Mette.

"I left her on the dance floor."

"And why, pray, is a gorgeous lady like you not still dancing?" Turning to Mike, he added, "Mike, may I escort your lovely wife for a dance?"

Mike looked at Susan to check she was OK with this and then said "Of course. She's her own boss anyway and will do what she wants."

"I warn you, I'm a very good dancer," Rudi said, as he grabbed Susan's hand and took her off to dance.

As Susan followed she took in Rudi's tight ass and broad shoulders and giggled to herself again about how horny the spliff had made her. So she was still smiling as Rudi turned to face her on the dance floor. As they began to dance, Susan saw that he was right about being a good dancer. His fluid movements and rhythm were almost hypnotic. She glanced down and noticed for the first time how full the front of his trousers seemed. She pulled her stare away from his crotch and was a touch embarrassed to see he was staring her in the eyes and clearly saw her looking at his bulge. He winked and somehow this made her less embarrassed, as if it was a perfectly normal place to look. Susan recalled Mette's comment about his endowment and thought that maybe for him it was normal.

Mike was still chatting to the two young beauties, Rianna and Valerie, when Mette rejoined him at the table having escaped the dance floor and gone to the ladies' on the way back. "Where's Susan?" she asked as she sat down.

"Dancing with Rudi," Mike replied.

"Oh dear! Rudi's a very good dancer... I hope she can cope," Mette said with a genuinely worried look passing across her eyes.

"We don't give her a chance," said Valerie. "He is hard to resist."

Mike found this a little unsettling and asked, "How do you mean?"

Before Valerie could elaborate, Mette cut in with, "Like I said earlier, Rudi has an eye for the ladies and Susan is just his type. He likes the challenge of seducing married women - single ladies are too easily bedded."

"Well, I'm confident that Susan won't stray. This is our anniversary weekend!" But Mike looked slightly concerned himself now. He considered going to the dance floor to check up on how Susan was but felt that would give the lie to the confidence he just expressed.

"I'm sure you know your wife better," Mette said reassuringly, and conversation moved on to other topics, although Mike was less chatty now than he had been before.

Susan loved dancing with Rudi. He really moved well and made her feel like the center of his universe. His eyes seemed to devour her body as she danced and she felt almost like she was naked to him. More and more she looked without shame at his bulge and imagined how big his cock really was. Just then the DJ put on a throwback song to the 1980s. While not a slow song, it was a Latin number which required dancing close. Rudi pulled Susan in to him and positioned her so her legs were astride his right thigh. He held the small of her back and pulled her in, effectively grinding her sex on his thigh. He then led her in several turns and she loved the feel of his strength and his mastery of the dance, allowing herself to be carried in his rhythm. He then adjusted his position slightly and her hip engaged with the bulge in his trousers. She could feel that he was not remotely hard and yet he felt so big.

He leaned down and said into her ear, "You've been looking at it all night, now it's your time to feel it."

She gasped slightly, shocked by his words, but at the same time she could feel herself get a little wet, imagining his cock. When she didn't pull away, Rudi raised his hand and held her chin so she was looking up at him. He then lent down and kissed Susan full on the mouth. Again she was shocked and almost immobilized. But his kissing was as fabulous as his dancing and she gave herself up to the kiss, responding with an open mouth and wanton fervour.

Mike's concern grew with the length of time Susan had been away dancing with Rudi. He asked Mette whether she thought he should go and rescue her. She looked at him a touch sadly and said, "If she's still dancing with him, you've probably missed the boat. I would just relax and see where the evening goes."

Mike was taken aback by Mette's words and his confidence returned that Susan would not fall so easily and quickly for another man. There was nothing wrong with some harmless flirting. After all, he had been doing the same with Rianna and Valerie and, to a lesser extent, Mette. If Susan was going to flirt with Rudi, which of course he didn't know for sure, he could ensure he was getting along with these three beauties when she returned.

Rudi was now dancing closely with Susan and they were kissing deeply. He lowered his hand from her back to her lovely ass and pressed her into his thigh. Somewhere in Susan's head she knew she shouldn't be doing this but his kissing set her on fire and she found herself grinding her pussy on his thigh.

He broke the kiss and spoke into her ear. "You can touch my cock with your hand if you like. Nobody will see."

And, without thinking, she did. It seemed like the most natural thing to do. At first she just cupped his bulge but then, turning her head up to look him in the eyes, she said, "Oh my God, you are huge!" and began rubbing him and trying to discern which way his cock was lying. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Rudi shifted his position to the side a fraction, allowing her hand to feel his cock as it grew slightly. He then deftly reached down and put his hand up Susan's skirt and then inside her panties, his fingers quickly engaging with her sopping pussy.

Susan gasped at the suddenness of this move and for a moment was about to bolt from the dance floor. An image of Mike chatting up those girls flashed in her mind and she hesitated for a second. It was then that Rudi lifted his hand so Susan was kind of balanced on tiptoes with some of her weight bearing down on his finger curled into her pussy. This had the simultaneous impact of making it hard for her to bolt anywhere and putting truly glorious pressure on her clit and g-spot at the same time. She groaned audibly and Rudi reached around and held her ass with his left hand, keeping Susan in place. Her mind went completely blank of any thought other than the massive pleasure Rudi was giving her. She began to ride his finger and wrapped her arm around his neck. Then, out of nowhere, she felt an orgasm building in her and within a minute she was cumming hard on his fingers as she bit her lower lip to stop herself screaming. As she came down from her high she rested her head on his chest and tried to get her head around what had just happened. Difficult to do as Rudi's finger was still in her and she could feel her juices slippery on her thighs.

He leaned down and said, "What do you want most in the world right now?"

Susan groaned, ground herself into his finger and palm and whispered, "I really want your cock inside me." As she said the words, she felt like it was someone else speaking - voicing her inner desires - as if the words had come from elsewhere. She also felt another gush of wetness in her pussy.

"Is that really what you want?" Pressed Rudi.

Rather than changing her mind, she once again heard herself say, "Yes, yes, yes. I want your cock inside me right now!"

"To make that a reality, we need to go back to my place. Do you think you will be able to do that? To persuade Mike to allow that?"

Reality partially returned to Susan's head with the mention of Mike, but only so far as to prompt her brain in determining the best strategy for getting her back to Rudi's flat and giving her an outside chance of getting her goal.

"Mike would never let me go off on my own with you. We will have to persuade him to come back too. Why don't you invite us back for a nightcap or something? I will say you have invited us all back and persuade him."

With that she extracted herself somewhat reluctantly from Rudis grip, grabbed his hand and pulled him off the dance floor, dropping his hand only when they were near the table.

Mike saw Susan walking back towards them with Rudi in her wake. With her clearly glowing from all her dancing it struck him again how lucky he was to have married someone so beautiful and sexy. She bounced up to the table and kissed Mike's cheek, saying, "Thanks for being so patient with me Mike and allowing me to get my fix of bopping. Rudi's asked if we all want to go back to his place for a nightcap before going to the hotel."

Without waiting for Mike's response, Susan repeated Rudi's invitation to the others at the table and Rudi chipped in saying he lived close by and the night was still young.

Exchanging a quick glance with each other, Rianna and Valerie said they needed to be getting back to their flats. But Mette said she would come along, and so it was decided.

The taxi ride back to Rudi's flat was short. Rudi sat in the front. Susan was wedged between Mike and Mette in the back. Mette could sense that Susan was on edge but also on something of a high. She suspected Susan had been entranced by Rudi's dancing, as she herself had been in the past and as many other women since then, probably including Rianne and Valerie. Mike took Susan's hand in a loving gesture and Susan responded by squeezing his to show she loved him. But her mind and body was in turmoil. She knew what she had told Rudi on the dance floor was true. She felt a deep carnal desire to be taken by him. But she could see no realistic way of making it happen. She realized that it almost certainly wouldn't. It would definitely be better for her marriage if it didn't. She was surprised by the sense of loss this left her with.

As they entered Rudi's flat, which was the top two floors of an old Amsterdam walk-up, Mike said he needed to go to the bathroom. Rudi gestured to a door to the right. Rudi, Mette and Susan went on through to the living room.

Mike noticed some really good photographs on the wall of the bathroom - excellent shots of Amsterdam - and he assumed they were Rudi's work. He sat on the toilet and stared at the photos, trying to clear his head of the alcohol and cannabis.

As Susan walked into the living room she remarked on the paintings hanging and asked Rudi why he didn't hang his own work there. Rudi immediately responded that he had some of his photographs hanging elsewhere in the flat if she wanted to look. She responded enthusiastically and Rudi asked Mette to make some caipirinha cocktail s while he showed Susan around.

He took her to the upper floor of his flat and almost immediately Susan was in his arms and kissing him hungrily. He walked slowly backwards into his bedroom as she sustained what was almost an attack on his mouth. As he pushed the door shut Susan thought to herself that it was now or never. She dropped to her knees and fumbled greedily with Rudi's belt and trousers, pulling them and his briefs down to his ankles.

"Oh my God, it's perfect," she whispered in awe as she took hold of his growing cock.

She held it in her hand and marveled at the sheer weight of it. It was way bigger than Mike's erect cock and Rudi wasn't even hard yet. She stared at it for a few seconds, enjoying the feel of it growing in her hands. It was truly mesmerizing. She began to stroke it and soon she needed two hands to do so. She then lent forward and engulfed the end of his cock in her mouth. He was growing so big she could barely open her jaw wide enough to take him. She bore down on his cock as far as she could but there were still inches between her two hands wrapped around him and her mouth. Her fingers weren't even touching her thumbs, she thought, as she continued to stroke and suck him to full hardness.

Mb863
Mb863
38 Followers
12