Weekend in Atlantic City

Story Info
Wife becomes submissive.
4.4k words
4.23
121.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

Being married for 30 years our life was changing as the children were either married or living on their own. The nest was empty and all we had was each other. There were days that we didn't talk with the stress of our jobs and the busy schedule we have with the grandchildren's activities leaving no time for each other.

We decided to take advantage of the long weekend coming up and go to Atlantic City. The combination of sightseeing a little gambling and each other being free to do what we want for the whole weekend was what we were looking forward to.

We arrived there in the early evening on Friday and checked into our room before heading out for dinner. The room was large with a Jacuzzi and large patio with a spectacular view of the city. It was such a romantic place and Sam was in a frisky mood and couldn't keep his hands off me. I in turn was stressed and not so responsive to his advances. With what he felt as a rejection an argument pursued.

I didn't want the weekend to be ruined so I tried to explain that I was stressed and maybe after dinner and a little gambling I would relax more and not be so tensed. His reaction was "When your ready find another man to take care of you" and he left the room.

I freshened up a bit and as I looked into the mirror I had to congratulate myself for how I kept myself looking good for a forty-eight year old. My Auburn hair was short and my hazel eyes were just as charming as they were when I was in High School. My 36C breasts with rose colored nipples were still appealing to men.. They had very little sag to them and looked good on this old lady.

My waist was a 26" and my hips 34" with a nice firm butt, firm legs that looked like a teenager's. Standing 5'4" I could pass for a teenager from behind.

I knew when I went downstairs to find Sam I can convince him to stop his foolishness and we can have a good time. With him in mind I removed my bra and thought I would give him a treat to see me with just my blouse covering my breasts. Sam loves when I go braless and other men can see my nipples peeking threw the thin material. In all honesty it turned me on to see other men look at me in a sexual way.

Sam asked me many times about a threesome and how much he would get turned on watching me with another man. I wouldn't even consider such a thing and told him so. The thought of another man in my bed was vulgar. Sam was my first lover and he didn't make love to me until our wedding night. I saved myself for my husband and never thought of another man except for the tease with going without a bra. Showing another man my breasts was not to advertise that I was available.

As I entered the casino I looked for Sam. He was nowhere to be found so I settled in front of a slot machine and started to play. I sat there for almost an hour then I spotted Sam wondering around. I called to him and he came to sit by me. Sam was angry with me and I apologize to him so he came around a little and started acting himself again.

He told me how sexy I looked and he said he noticed many men looking at my breasts as I played my game. That made me feel good and also made me feel wanted for my age.

Deep in my own thoughts I wondered how another man would treat me? Would he be the same as Sam and be romantic or would he just use me for a sex thing? The feeling of being used and being submissive gave me a tingle that I never felt before.

Making love in many different positions was not Sam's forte. He was a get on and do your thing and rollover and go to sleep kind of guy. He wanted me to give him oral sex but refused to give me the same. Not that I was the wild type but being conservative all these years brought some doubts about if we were getting the full pleasure of each other.

As we sat there he again mentioned that we should pick up a guy and take him back to our room for a threesome. I again told him to stop talking that way because he is just wasting his time.

As the night went on we went for dinner and gambled some more. Sam was getting restless so he left me to play my game and he wondered around some to find a game for him to play.

As I sat there playing my game I noticed in the corner of my eye a man standing along side of me. I looked up to see it was a security guard just watching me play the game.

"Good morning" he said.

Startled I looked back and offered him a Good morning also.

He moved a bit closer and said "Sorry if I startled you but you are attractive and I couldn't get enough of you by just a glance."

I blushed and thanked him for being so kind. As I looked up at him I noticed how young and good looking he was. He was tall about 6' and around 200 lbs with dark hair and light brown eyes that had a sparkle to them. I estimated him at around thirty-three or thirty-four years old.

"My name is Paul and I work here at the casino."

I'm Joan and thank you for the kind compliment."

"Well you are a very attractive woman and you deserve the compliment." he said back to me.

My heart skipped a beat as he spoke to me and I felt a tingle through my whole body. "I did notice how handsome you are and thought of how lucky your wife is to have such a handsome gentlemen."

"I'm not married but thank you for your kind words." he said.

A moment went by and he asked if I were alone. I almost told him yes but didn't want to lead him on in any way. "My husband is around here someplace" I said to him.

With a big smile he said, "He's the lucky one of us to have such a sweet lady like you."

"Yes, "I said, "To bad he doesn't know it" and we both laughed.

"A woman like you should be appreciated since there aren't to many of you left".

I was really starting to like this guy and the things he was saying. The more we spoke the closer and friendlier I have felt towards him.

After several more minutes of chatting with Paul he excused himself to make another round before he was finished for the night.

"Will you be coming back this way?" I said before thinking how it may sound. "Yes, I could if you want me to" he said with a bigger grin than usual.

"I would like that" I said to him and off he went for his round of the casino.

Meanwhile Sam came by and asks how I was doing and if I were tired yet. He wanted to go up to the room and get some rest but I was fired up now and didn't want to miss Paul and say good night to him. Sam insisted on going up so I told him to go and I will be up in a few minutes. Knowing once he laid down he would asleep for the next eight hours at least. Off he went and said he will wait up for me.

"OK I will be there shortly" and waved him goodbye.

Ten minutes later Paul came by again this time he had already changed out of his uniform and into his own clothes. He was dressed in a crew neck shirt that showed his arm and chest muscles and a tight pair of jeans. I say tight because as he was talking to me his crotch was at the level of my head since I was sitting down. There was a nice size lump in his crotch that I guess I stared at to long. We I looked up at him he had a big smile on his face. I immediately blushed and looked down.

"I don't know if you like what you see but I sure do like what I see" he said.

I can feel my nipples pushing through my blouse as he starred at them. "What am I doing teasing this guy" I was saying to myself.

Paul looked at me with such a lustful look in his eyes it made me feel like I was back in High School. Such a good-looking man making me feel like I was thirty years younger. I shouldn't be getting these feelings from a complete stranger. I was getting nervous because I was beginning no to trust myself.

My body was responding like it was interested in him. And in my head I'm saying no to my body.

He put his hand out and said "Come let's go have a drink."

I stood up and took his hand and followed him to the lounge. It was dark in there and soft music was playing. We sat in a booth against the far wall from the bar. I sat in first and Paul moved in close to me. I can smell his cologne and he smelled real good.

He ordered us drinks and we sat there for a while. I counted three drinks for me, which is well over my limit. My head felt light and I was so comfortable sitting nest to this man.

As we were getting more comfortable with each other Paul put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. Close enough to plant a kiss on my lips. How can I kiss him back? I don't know but I did and it was pleasing.

His voice was lowered to almost a whisper as he spoke to me brushing his lips against my ear. I felt myself getting warmer and my nipples getting harder. I shouldn't be here in this situation but I felt comfortable and he made me so secure.

As he spoke to me his right hand cupped my breast. I jumped but he held me tight against him. I told him I had to leave because this was going to far. He looked at me then kissed my lips. Pushing his tongue deep into my mouth I accepted it and gave him my tongue also. We were swapping places in our mouths with our tongues rubbing each other.

As we kissed his hands went from one breast to the other and then felt his hand between my thighs. Opening my legs enough for his hand I kissed him harder. I put my hand on his crotch and felt his bulge. He was hard and it felt thick and long.

"Take it out for me" he whispered in my ear.

"No I couldn't do that" I whispered back.

"Yes, do it" he said as he reached up under my blouse and took my nipple between his fingers. He rolled it like it was a hard piece of rubber.

My hand went to his zipper and with his help raising his butt off the seat I was able to pull it down. I reached in and found his cock. Just as I expected very thick and about eight inches long. I pulled it out of his pants and looked down at it. It was beautiful, the helmet was a pale pink color with pre-cum glistening at the top and his shaft was smooth and a large vein running down the back of it to his large hairy balls. Holding it in my hand I felt naughty yet horny. I know I shouldn't be here doing this but I felt the best I have felt in a lot of years.

Paul was working hard on my nipples and rubbing my firm breasts. Like he knew what made me hot. Rub my nipples and I'm yours. If you can get this far I'm easy.

The thought of Sam never entered my mind but the thought of having this man inside me was all I thought about. I lost all my inhibitions and my morals. Know I was ready for whatever he had in mind.

The waiter came for another order of drinks and we just continued what we were doing. I was pulling Paul's cock and he was all over breasts. The waiter looked me in the eye then winked and left the drinks and walked away.

Wow was I the naughty one now. I was really getting into jerking him off and he was doing his best making my tits want to explode. My panties were wet and I could feel my pussy throbbing.

Once the waiter was out of sight Paul put his hand behind my head and pulled it down towards his cock. My lips were an inch from his cock and I fought back.

"I don't do that" I said to him He pushed a little harder until my lips touch his cock. I was still pulling on his cock and pre-cum was flowing from it. My lips were drenched with his cum but I just couldn't open my mouth to accept his cock.

Paul continued rubbing my tits and nipples and he just knew I would weaken. He raised his hips with a sharp thrust and his cock entered my mouth with force. Once it was in my mouth I gave in and sucked it deep as I could into my throat. Not bad I thought to myself. Let me suck it good and see what happens. I suck on it like it was a large lollipop. I can feel his hips raising and lowering as he fucked my face.

I loved it and loved being so naughty, giving this young man a blowjob in the dark lounge of a casino in Atlantis City.

Pulling his cock and sucking it all I can he came with a force that I would never have believed possible. His hot cum shot straight into my throat filling my belly. I pulled my mouth up the shaft so only the head was there in my mouth. Globs of hot cum filled my mouth and I swallowed it all. As my mouth filled up I swallowed. He must have shot four good loads of hot cum in my mouth.

After cleaning his cock with my mouth I put it back in his pants. He took my head in his hands and kissed me. I was his and I knew it. How could I have done such a thing? I was the faithful wife for thirty years and in one night I became a stranger's plaything.

He sent me to my room and promised me that tomorrow night it will be better.

"I can't do that again," I said to him.

"Just be in the casino tomorrow around the same time" he told me.

"If I can," I said as I entered the elevator.

When I got to the room Sam was sound asleep as I expected. I showered and went to bed. It wasn't until two in the afternoon that I woke to find Sam sitting there watching TV.

"Good afternoon" Sam said to me as I sat up and stretched.

He apologizes for falling asleep and not waiting for me. I laughed to myself and thought about what I had done the night before. Sam waited for me for sex and there I was in the lounge giving a stranger a blow job that Sam would never had gotten.

What made this guy Paul so special that I would suck his cock but my own husband I shy away from? That's a question I can't answer right now but hope to find out.

Saturday Sam and I had an early dinner and walked the boardwalk for a couple of hours. We went to the casino and did some gambling together.

After some time we went back to the room to relax and take a nap. As I lay there I was thinking about Paul and if I should meet him tonight.

It was nine o clock and Sam was horny and showed it by mauling me every chance he got. Why doesn't he turn me on tonight? I just couldn't get into it. He laid down on the bed next to me fondling my breast and pulling at the waist of my jeans.

I took him into my arms and kissed him deeply. He responded with taking my top off and sucking on my breasts. I reached down into his pants and played with his cock. Sam's cock was about 6 inches maybe a bit more and not as thick as Paul's.

He removed my pants and I removed his. Lying there with my legs wide open and his cock pressing against my pussy he entered me. I felt his cock going into and it gave me a thrill throughout my body.

I loved Sam and he loved me. Our sex life was blah and we both knew it. We fucked until he came and as always he rolled off and he was finished. I hadn't climaxed for the past year except for last night and Paul never entered me. I had a climax just sucking his cock, and here with Sam he made love to me and I didn't climax. What was wrong? Was it I or was it Sam? I had to find out. I had to meet Paul tonight and see if it was him that controlled my desire.

Like always I was left on the bed with a load of cum inside me and not at all content.

I showered and dressed to go to the casino as Sam slept. I was dressed in a tight black skirt and a tight black blouse that buttoned down the front. I wore a black lace see through bra and a pair of black bikini panties. Feeling good about myself and I looked I was ready to indulge in a night of fun.

As I entered the elevator there was a man standing there staring at me. His eyes scanned my body. This place was making me feel naughty. With this man looking at me the way he was I felt alive again as I did last night.

The man asked if I would be in the lounge again tonight. I looked at him and then recognized him as the waiter from last night. I must have turned every shade of red as he was waiting for an answer. He was the waiter who winked at me as I was jerking Paul off.

I never got a chance to answer him when the elevator door opened and a couple walked in. The waiter winked again like last night and when the doors opened again he left.

Sam never came down stairs to the casino so I had the night to myself.

I played some games and around 3 am I was tired and decided to go back to our room. As I went to the elevators I saw Paul walking toward me. He waved and said hi. I waved back and waited for him to come closer. When he came to me he kissed me on the cheek and asked me to follow him. I did follow him to an open elevator. As we entered the elevator he put his arm around me and waited for the doors to close.

The elevator went to the sixth floor. I was wondering why since my room was on the 12th. Paul escorted me to a room were I heard music playing. "Were are we going?" I asked him. He answered "A Party."

I stopped in front of the door and explained, "I can't go to a party, I'm a married woman and need to go to my room." Paul laughed and said, "Come in for a while and enjoy yourself then you can go to your room." "Is that OK with you?" he said.

"Yes, I guess I can stay a few minutes." I told him as we entered the room.

There were four men and one woman there as we entered. The men were around the same age as Paul in their early to mid-thirties and the woman was neared my age maybe a few years younger. I noticed a wedding band on her hand but none of the men had one. I was introduced to them all and it turned out the woman was a married woman staying at the hotel with her husband who was in the casino gambling.

After a few drinks and some dances I decided I better go. Paul insisted I stay just a little while longer which I did. We danced some more and drank some more.

As I was dancing with Paul another man cut in and introduced himself as Steve. When I looked at him closely I realized it was the bartender. As we danced Steve was pulling me closer to his body. He reached down my back and pulled my butt tight to his groin He was grinding into me what seemed to me was a very large and very hard cock. I tried pulling away from him but he was persistent and kept me close to him.

After a few more drinks and a few more dances I was loose and feeling very seductive. While I was dancing with Paul someone came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. His hands worked on the buttons of my blouse and when it opened he put his hands inside my bra rubbing my nipples and grinding his cock into my butt.

Paul knowing this was happening put his lips to mine and we kissed thrusting our tongues into each other's mouths. Steve unhooked my bra from the front clasp and my breasts fell free to his touch. With one hand on my breast the other was on my stomach and sliding down the front of my skirt. My skirt was released and fell to the floor. With his hand in my panties with searching fingers and the other on my breast we danced. Paul still with a lip lock on my lips and his tongue in my mouth danced slowly with us.

Steve began to pull down my panties and Paul was removing my blouse and bra. My mind was racing and my body was throbbing with desire. In a matter of seconds I stood there in the middle of the floor naked with Steve and Paul running their hands all over my body.

Paul started to suck on my nipples as Steve was playing with my clit. My pussy lips were swollen and wetness was between my pussy lips. Steve entered my pussy with his finger then with two. My body was on fire with two men using me like I never dreamed. Pushing me down to the floor on my hands and knees Steve spread the cheeks of my ass. Placing his both thumbs into the ring of my butt hole and stretching them apart I let out a whimper. My breathing was getting heavier and quicker.

My tits were swinging with the help from Paul slapping them from side to side. Pushing his cock to my lips and pulling my nipples as Steve continued to stretch my butt hole I was hotter than I have ever been. My mouth now full of Paul's cock and my ass hole being stretched Steve was ready to enter me from behind. I felt the head of his cock pressing into my ass hole as I sucked Paul and having my tits being slapped and pulled from my body.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers
12