Weekend in Biloxi

Story Info
We have a wild erotic weekend in Biloxi.
3.9k words
4.43
49.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers

In June of 2005, David had a business meeting in Biloxi. They were meeting at a wonderful resort hotel on the beach called the Beau Rivage. I was able to go down with him and enjoy the coast.

Let me describe us for you. I am one of those lucky women that mature well. I was extremely skinny in high school. But, when I had my first child, my boobs and ass filled out and just never went back to being tiny. I went from being a small A cup when I was eighteen to being a nice full C cup after having my kids. My boobs are still firm and stand out proudly. I am 5'8" tall and weigh 125 pounds. I keep my ass and legs firm by running several miles a week. My legs are very long and I wear jeans with a 34-inch inseam. I have long reddish blonde hair and brown eyes. David says he likes to see my long golden hair spread out on a dark pillow.

David is 5'11" tall with brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. He is always talking about losing 20 pounds, but I love him just the way he is. I know a lot of people on this site talk about having huge cocks. That is not important to me. David's cock is about 6 inches long but is fairly thick. He pleases me every time we make love. He knows how to use it

and really knows all of my buttons and switches. He never fails to give me multiple orgasms. That had never happened with lovers before I met him. I think most women would agree with me that it is the man inside that makes the great lover, not the size of his cock.

When we arrived at the hotel, I was impressed by the size and luxury of the resort. It was first class all the way. Our room was on the twenty-third floor. When we stepped into it, I was thrilled. It was huge with floor-to-ceiling windows taking up one wall and looking out over the Gulf of Mexico. There was a king size bed and the room was decorated wonderfully. Walking into the bathroom, I saw that it had Italian marble floors and surfaces plus a large Jacuzzi tub and separate stall shower that was large enough for four. It was going to be a wonderful place to spend a week with the love of my life.

Since many of David's colleagues from around the country were there, we could not be the wildly erotic couple we usually are when we are away from home. While David was in his meetings, I spent my time at the pool, on the beach or exploring the town with some of the other wives and girlfriends who had accompanied their men to the conference. In the evenings, David and I would usually join other couples and go to one of the many wonderful little restaurants in the area.

Friday afternoon, the conference ended. Everyone left for home except for us and one other couple who were going to leave in the morning. That evening, we went to a little seafood restaurant with them. We rode the short distance in their rental car. The Harbor House Restaurant is just down the beach from the Beau Rivage. The food was wonderful. Since it overlooks the small craft harbor, the restaurant also has a beautiful view,.

After dinner, David and I decided we would walk back to the hotel by strolling down the beach. As we walked along, hand in hand, the waves were gently kissing the sand. The moon over the water was so huge it seemed to fill the sky. Everything was perfect.

As we paused to kiss in the moonlight, the romantic atmosphere was over powering. As I ground myself against David, I could feel him getting hard against my belly. Reaching down, I rubbed his cock as it strained against his jeans. His zipper hissed as I pulled it down and reached inside. Pulling his hard cock out into the warm night air, I stroked it as I felt it rise to full size. Kissing my way down his body, I knelt before him. I could see the dark head in the moonlight as a drop of precum forming. Leaning forward, I used just the tip of my tongue to lick it off. The salty sweetness tasted so good.

David moaned as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. Leaning forward, I sank his hard shaft into my mouth. I know exactly what David likes. I started licking the bottom of his cock as I sucked. Soon, I could feel the cloth of his pants against my face as I took him all of the way down my throat.

After deep throating him a few times, I took David's cock out of my mouth and looked up at him in the moonlight. He was breathing heavily. His head was thrown back as he enjoyed the attention I was giving his rod of love. I stroked him slowly with my hand as he groaned in approval. Looking back down at his cock, I saw the precum leaking from the end and sliding down the head. Taking just the head into my mouth, I flickered the tip of my tongue across the slit in the head of his cock. His hips surged forward as he welcomed the intense sensation. Moving back to keep the shaft from sinking down my throat, I swirled my tongue around the head again. Taking half of his cock into my mouth, I sucked eagerly as my hand pumped the shaft. I could feel him starting to throb as his orgasm approached.

Suddenly, I heard voices coming down the beach. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked down the beach. I saw a group of teenagers laughing and playing in the moonlight as they approached us. They were still about fifty yards away, but they would be next to us in a few seconds. I really wanted to get naked and make love on the sand, but I had to restrain myself.

"We have to stop." I whispered. Rising back to my feet, I pushed David's cock back into his pants and zipped them closed. David groaned in frustration, but he knew I was right. Having sex in front of adults was something we really enjoyed. But, kids were a different matter.

We continued our walk in the moonlight. When we got back to the hotel, an elevator opened for us. As another couple stepped into the elevator, I pulled David back. "What's the matter?" he asked. "I want to get back to our room and fuck you until you can't walk!" he grinned, as he leaned forward and kissed me.

I smiled back, "So do I. But, let's wait for the next elevator."

David looked at me with curiosity in his eyes. In a few seconds, another elevator opened. We stepped into it alone. Since our room was on the twenty-third floor, we had a long elevator ride before we got to our room.

Grinning at David, I told him, "I want to swallow your cum right now!"

I sank to my knees and unbuckled his belt. Pulling his pants and underwear down to his knees, I grabbed his cock and slid my mouth over it. Taking it deep into my mouth, I started sucking him eagerly. I really wanted to see if I could make him cum before we got to our floor. As the elevator rose, I worked my mouth on the head of his cock. With my right hand, I was pumping his shaft. David sagged back against the wall as I did my best to pull his hot cum into my eager mouth. Saliva flowed down his cock and over my fingers as I applied my best blowjob techniques. Glancing up at the floor numbers, I saw we were already at the twentieth floor. I did not have much time left. Changing to my left hand, I continued pumping his shaft as I sucked on the throbbing head. As the elevator started to slow for our floor, I shoved my right index finger into his ass and rubbed his prostate.

That did it. With a cry he started pumping his hot load into my mouth. As blast after blast of cum entered my mouth, I swallowed all I could. But, there was just too much of it. As I gulped his sweet load, some of it came out of the corner of my mouth and dripped onto my blouse.

As I stood up, the elevator doors opened. Two men were standing there waiting for the elevator. They looked at David with his pants down. Then, they looked at me with their mouths open. Smiling, I used my finger to wipe the drops of cum from my blouse. As they watched, I stuck my finger into my mouth and sucked it clean.

As David and I stepped from the elevator and started down the hall to our room, I heard one of the men say, "Shit! Did you see that?"

The other man could only reply, "Oh my God!"

As we reached our room, I looked back at the two men. They were still staring at us with their mouths open. The door behind them had closed and the elevator left unnoticed. Smiling, I blew them a kiss and followed David into our room.

I was ready for some good hard loving, but David was too wiped out to get it up again right away. Throwing me on the bed, he flipped my skirt up and started eating my pussy. It felt really good, but I wanted a hard cock in me. I decided I wanted to wait until later.

Pushing David gently away, I told him, "I want to go out and have some fun. Let's go dancing."

With my juices smeared all over his mouth, David looked at me and asked, "Are you sure? We could have a great party right here."

"No," I replied as I kissed him. "I want to go out and move to some good music. You will be ready again when we get back. We can make love then." Rising from the bed, I went into the bathroom and started the shower.

David joined me in the shower and started rubbing the soap across my breasts. Pushing him away, I giggled, "Not now Baby. Save it for later. I want to go out and be wild tonight."

After my shower, I went to select what I would wear. I picked a white halter dress. It was cut down to between my breasts in front. In the back, it dipped down until you could see the dimples at the top of my ass. The hem of the skirt was only a couple of inches below the cheeks of my ass. My tan had gotten really dark after several days at the pool and on the beach. The white dress made me look really dark. With my golden-red hair as a contrast, I thought I looked pretty good.

When David finished his shower, he walked out of the bathroom. I was across the room getting some little silver strappy sandals I had brought. He stopped in his tracks and stared at me. "You look awesome." he breathed as he looked me up and down. "I am always amazed at how truly beautiful you are."

Smiling, I walked over and kissed him. "Thank you kind sir. Your love brings out the best in me."

I walked back to the closet to get my sandals. As I bent over to pick them up, my back was to David. I felt my skirt ride up over my ass until my pussy could be seen peeking out from under my skirt.

I heard David suck in his breath as he looked at what he likes to call his "red pleasure box." He grinned at me as he said, "I love it when you wear short sexy clothes like that without a bra or panties."

Turning halfway toward him, I could feel my nipples harden as they poked out the thin fabric of my dress. I asked, "Do you think anyone will notice?"

As David stared at me, he replied, "A man would have to be dead not to notice everything about a sex goddess like you."

I walked over and gave him a little kiss. "You say the nicest things to me. I am happy if you are the only man who thinks of me as a sex goddess. I am yours and only yours."

David returned my little kiss with a deeper one of his own. I could feel his cock hardening against me. Pushing him slightly away, I told him, "Down boy! Save it for later. I want to go out and party."

A few minutes later, we were standing inside the door of a nightclub located in the resort. The Coast Club was really hopping by the time we arrived about 10:00. This was our kind of nightclub. We could see several couples dancing to the throbbing beat of a live band. It was almost like the club was clothing optional. Several of the women were dressed in hot skimpy outfits similar to mine. The Coast Club definitely seemed to be living up to its billing: "The Coast unbuttons and lets its hair down after dark. With the hottest live music, dancing and an atmosphere where anything can -- and often does -- happen, prepare to check your inhibitions at the door. Unleash your inner extrovert on the dance floor.... everyone else is!" I was ready to unleash mine!

The club was already packed. David and I finally found a table near the back of the room. I ordered a Margarita and David got a CC and 7. I grabbed David by the hand and we stepped onto the dance floor.

The band was really good. As soon as we got to the dance floor they started playing "Old Time Rock and Roll." That is one of my favorites. The floor was really crowded. Everyone was occasionally bumped by other people, but this did not bother us.

As soon as the song ended, the band swung into another fast song. Looking around at the other dancers, I saw one woman's nipple peeking out of her blouse as her large heavy tits swung in time to the music. Another woman had on a sheer blouse through which her nipples were clearly visible. It looked like I would really be able to let go and enjoy myself.

After that song, David and I returned to our table. Our drinks were waiting for us. With the fast dancing and the big crowd, it was already starting to get hot. I grabbed my frozen drink and downed half of it.

The band then slowed down the tempo by playing "Amazed." We moved back out to dance. As I moved into David's arms, our bodies pressed tightly against one another. We had danced to this song many times. As we danced, I rubbed my pussy up and down on his thigh. I leaned over backwards, while David's arms around my waist supported me. My hair hung down toward the floor. As I moved my shoulders I felt my right nipple slip free from the halter top of my dress. As my nipple became exposed to the air, it hardened into a pencil eraser size point.

When I straightened up, I quickly spun around. Pressing my ass back against David, I closed my eyes and shook my shoulders, making my boobs bounce. The right one was still totally exposed while the left one bounced freely inside my dress. David reached around me and started rolling my exposed nipple between his fingers. My nipples seem to have a direct nerve connection with my pussy. The intense excitement of knowing that strangers could see my breast, plus the stimulus I was receiving from David's twisting and pulling of my nipple, had my pussy overflowing with hot juices.

As I squirmed from the intense pleasure I was experiencing, the band changed songs to play, "Keep Your Hands To Yourself." Swinging around to face David, we danced and sang along. As the song would hit the lines, "Don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself", I would lean forward and grinning, shout the lines at David. As I leaned forward my boobs were swinging freely. They were both taking turns bouncing into sight.

Turning my back to David again, I leaned forward and gave him a glimpse of my red haired pussy peeking out from under my short skirt. As I swayed to the beat of the song, my ass was clearly visible to David and anyone else on that side of the dance floor. My boobs were still bouncing in and out of my halter top.

Looking in front of me, I saw a tall handsome man dancing a couple of feet away. He had a dark tan and thick curly dark hair. He smiled a crooked little smile at me as he deliberately looked from my eyes down to my exposed nipple. I felt my pussy tingle as I looked at him. He was a bundle of raw sexual energy.

David could see past me and noticed the man's smile. After our years together, he knew my tastes well. As I raised up, I made direct eye contact with the stranger. David moved up behind me and ground his hard cock into the crack of my ass. While we danced, David put his arm around me. Reaching inside my halter top, he pulled my left boob free and exposed it to the stranger. Now, he could see both of my aching tits as they bounced and shook to the music. I raised my arms over my head as I danced with a new abandon.

The music now changed to another slow song, "You Look Wonderful Tonight." I looked at the stranger and smiled in invitation. Turning to David, I wriggled my ass at the stranger. Putting my arms around David's neck, I pressed my body against his.

As David and I ground our bodies together, I felt the stranger move up behind me. I pushed myself back against the handsome stranger. His arousal became immediately obvious to me as I felt his cock throb against the thin cloth covering my ass.. I smiled and pushed back against him, grinding myself against his manhood. As we moved in time to the music, I was shifting my weight from side to side. This moved my ass from side to side across his cock. He responded by placing his hands on my hips and guiding my ass back harder against his erection.

Looking over my shoulder David could see the stranger moving with me, grinding his hard cock against my ass. The look of lust and pleasure on David's face was unmistakable.

Looking David in the eyes, and moving in time to the music, I slid downward as I kept my ass glued to the stranger's crotch. I could feel the back of my dress riding up. By the time I had reached halfway down his thigh, my whole ass was exposed to his touch. He placed his hands on my bare ass and moved with me as I rotated it against his thigh.

Placing my hands on David's shoulders, I pushed gently against him. As he stepped back slightly, it gave me room to bend forward at the waist. Swaying my ass from side to side, I straightened my legs, bringing my ass back up in front of the stranger. I was now bent forward. David was supporting me in front while my naked ass was thrust toward the stranger in invitation. Moving my feet a few inches further apart, I could feel the cool air caressing my wetness. My pussy bloomed like a moist pink flower as it opened before him.

I felt the stranger's right hand as it slid across my undulating ass. I gasped as I felt him reach the pink prize that awaited his touch. I moaned in pleasure as I felt him push his finger deep into the wet recesses of my steaming pussy. Moving in time to the deep bass throb of the music, I started pushing my pussy up and down on his finger. The excitement was almost more than I could bear. I was being finger fucked on the dance floor in a crowded club between two handsome men.

Straightening up, I turned slightly and looked at him with a wild lust that was burning through my body. He brought his hand to my mouth, his fingers tracing my lips. Opening my lips slightly, my tongue flicked out and danced across his fingertips. I could taste my juices on them. Looking deep into his eyes, I sucked his fingers into my mouth, greedily licking them clean. David watched as I sucked the stranger's fingers. It was obviously turning David on to see me being stimulated by another man. I saw David reach down as he had to shift his hard cock inside his pants The knowledge that David was turned on and a strange unknown man's fingers had just been inside my pussy, was so erotic that I could feel my juices running down my legs.

Throwing my head back, my long golden-red hair was flying around me as I tossed it in euphoric passion. My chest was heaving, as my nipples threatened to explode from my chest. Anyone who was watching me knew that I was close to coming. I let out a gasp of pleasure as the stranger's fingers found my clit and started rubbing it.

I leaned forward again and placed my arms around David's neck. I kissed David deeply. My tongue plunging into his mouth. The stranger's left hand was still holding my ass. My dress was being held above his wrists and my ass was still exposed as his right hand continued to rub my clit. As David leaned his head down to kiss me passionately, he pulled on my throbbing nipples. I was pushing my pussy up and down in a passionate frenzy rubbing against the stranger's hands. I felt him slid his thumb into my pussy as his fingers rubbed my clit. My pussy was streaming hot juices as the two men stimulated me on the dance floor.

The stranger's thumb left my pussy only to be replaced by two of his fingers. As I was enjoying the fingers wriggling inside me, I felt his other hand slid up my crack and then pause as he massaged the puckered opening to my ass. Moaning, I arched my back in invitation. The stranger worked his wet thumb into me and started to slowly fuck my ass with it.

Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers
12