Weekend In Cincinnati

Story Info
Husband's plans for romantic weekend go awry.
3.2k words
3.08
112.2k
30
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
534 Followers

My wife Randi and I had been married nearly twenty years. Although in our forties, we had both kept in shape by running and working out, and even after two children, Randi always managed to look great and could still turn heads. Our sex life was good, or so I thought, and Randi would willingly throw in a few kinks just to keep things fresh.

We had scheduled a romantic weekend at our favorite hotel in Cincinnati, however, business was keeping me in Lexington longer than expected so our Friday night together did not look too promising. Since our sitter was already lined up, we decided that Randi would drive down on Friday to do some shopping and that I would meet up with her later in the day on Saturday.

As it turned out, I wrapped up earlier than expected and decided that I would suprise my wife at the hotel. After establishing that she had checked in, I got a second key and went up to our large suite. Although she wasn't in , I smiled when I noticed that she had brought a good bottle of cab and two long stemmed glasses. This weekend was going to get off to a great start.

I figured that she was shopping at the complex across the street and decided to walk a few blocks to the pub we frequent in the theater district. I planned on calling her from there expecting to hear her squeal in suprise and delight that I was already in town.

It was crowded as usual, and as my eyes adjusted to the light I ordered a pint. I looked across the room and doubted at first what I saw. My wife was tucked back in one of the corner booths. For the briefest of moments, my pulse jumped and I started up form my stool before I noticed that she wasn't alone.

Sitting next to her was a young man that I recognized. I had met Marcus a few times at her work. He was in his mid-twenties, taller than me with broad shoulders tapering to lean hips. He still looked like the wide receiver he had been a few years earlier in college. He was a light-skinned black man with short hair and a neatly trimmed beard.

My wife was dressed in a black, spaghetti-strapped camisole top, tight jeans and was wearing her black leather mules with the four inch heels. I knew, from seeing her in this top before, that she would bra-less and that when she moved you would be able to see a thin strip of her midriff above her jeans. Her hair hung straight past her shoulders and had been recently highlighted making her very blonde.

Even from my vantage point, I could see her lips shining wetly, heavily glossed, and she was wearing much more eye make-up than usual. She looked absolutely incredible. Oddly, I noticed a pack of Virginia Slims 120's lying on the table in front of her topped by a tiny gold lighter. I knew that she had smoked briefly before we had started dating, but given the miles we put in at the gym, I had no idea that she had picked up the habit again.

As I watched them together, it was obvious that they had been drinking. I noticed Randi laughing and staring intently into her co-worker's eyes when he spoke to her. When my wife reached for a cigarette, Marcus picked up the lighter. She placed the long white cigarette between her thickly glossed lips and leaned forward slightly bringing its tip to the flame, her small hand lightly resting on his. She dragged deeply and tipped her chin upwards, blowing a thin stream of smoke towards the ceiling.

She propped her elbow on the table and took another slow draw, scooting even closer to Marcus. Marcus brought his face down towards hers and as he leaned in to kiss her, I saw her jaw drop slightly to allow his tongue entry. They kissed deeply, but only briefly, and continued their conversation.

As I continued to watch, I noticed Marcus shift so he could get his right hand under the table and between my wife's legs. Randi smiled up at him and spread her legs slightly, clearly eager to feel his touch. After a few moments of his attention, she placed her cigarette in the ashtray and brought both hands up to his face. She pulled him to her, opening her mouth for a deep soulful kiss.

I quickly left the pub and headed back to the hotel. I told the clerk that I needed the adjoining room and luckily it was available. I moved my suitcase and made sure the door between the suites was open. I turned off all the lights in my new room and waited.

Nearly an hour had passed when I heard someone in the hallway. Through the peephole, I could see Randi and Marcus,arm in arm, approaching her room. I hurried back to the adjoining door and peered through the small crack I had left. I saw them come in and close the door behind them. Randi dumped her purse on the bedside table and walked slowly and seductively back to Marcus. She threw her arms up around his neck as he bent to kiss her. Their mouths worked hungrily on one another and you could hear their lips smacking as their tongues dueled.

Marcus cupped my wife's tight ass in his hands as they kissed, pushing his fat crotch into her belly. He grabbed the bottom of the camisole and pulled it up over her head, Randi lifting her arms to allow him free access. Marcus moved his hands up to cup my wife's small, perky breasts and flicked his thumbs acrossed her nipples causing her to moan. Randi slowly unbuttoned Marcus's shirt as they continued to kiss. Her hands slid lightly acrossed his flat, muscled stomach and up to his deep, hairless chest. She pinched his nipple before kissing her way down his neck, sucking its hardness into her mouth.

She dropped her hands to his belt and undid his buckle and pants. She pushed his pants down and caught his semi-erect cock as it bounced free of his jeans. She stroked his cock lovingly with both of her french manicured hands.

"God I love your cock!" she sighed " I can't wait to have you in my mouth!"

With a quick kiss , Randi bent to her knees. Marcus was now nearly fully erect, slightly longer than me but much thicker. I noticed my wife's wedding bands glint as she slowly stroked up and down his length, her small hand unable to go around his girth as she cupped his balls with her other hand.

She lightly licked the head of his cock, then puckering her lips, eagerly sucked his precum into her mouth. She kissed the head of his cock before pointing it upwards, licking down its length to his balls. She took her time, as she typically does, sucking each of his balls into her mouth while continuing to work his cock with her hand.

Marcus leaned back, clearly enjoying my wife's work.

"Jesus" he said "You are a freaky little slut. Aren't you?"

Randi laughed and pulled her lips from his cock and replied " I'm YOUR freaky little WHITE slut!" before she went back to sucking his balls and licking his long shaft.

"You forgot married" Marcus added "What would your husband say if he caught you sucking another man's dick?"

Randi looked up from her knees and replied in mock seriousness "Oh. . .He wouldn't like that at all!"

With that my wife took his cock in her mouth and began to rhythmically bob her head over his manhood. Marcus put his hand on her head as she took his length down her throat, gagging slightly, her jaw open widely.

Randi began to noisily suck his cock, using her mouth, lips and tongue alternately on his head and shaft. As she blew him, she moaned in lust and jacked him with both of her hands. Occasionally, she would grab his hard ass cheeks in her hands , slowly take him deep in her throat, then shake her head quickly back and forth.

After several minutes, Marcus withdrew his cock from my wife's mouth and helped her to her feet. With another deep tongue kiss she grabbed his hand steering him back towards the bedroom saying:

"C'mon lover . . . I need a good fucking!"

After a few minutes, I cracked the door making sure that the front room was completely empty. Although my heart was racing, I steadied myself and quietly entered the room. I made my way back towards the bedroom, positioning myself in such a way that I could see them in the large mirror above the dresser.

Marcus was completely naked, standing at the foot of the bed. He was kissing my wife, who now wore only a black lacy thong, while running his big hands softly over her bare skin. Randi broke their kiss and crawled seductively across the king-sized bed, looking longingly back over her shoulder at Marcus, her shapely ass pointed into the air. She rolled onto her back and began to lewdly rub her pussy. When Marcus joined her on the bed, she lifted her hips allowing him to slowly peel off her thong, revealing the closely trimmed triangle above her moist slit.

Randi opened herself wide and reached down to spread her pussy lips with two fingers, looking up with anticipation at Marcus as he knelt between her outstretched legs.

"You gotta tell me what you want Mrs. Boehmon."

This was clearly a game they had played before with his emphasizing her married name.

Randi replied slowly, a sexy sneer on her face:

"I want you to take your big . . .hard . . . BLACK . . . cock and stick it up my hot , wet cunt! Please, Baby, . . . I need a fuck so bad!"

"Mrs Boehmon you are a naughty girl! Are you a nasty cocksucking whore?" Marcus asked as he rubbed his cockhead on the outside of her pussy.

My wife raised her hips of the bed in a futile attempt to impale herself on his hard shaft.

"I love sucking your cock and I love being your whore!" she replied.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"It's yours!" Randi replied quickly. "It's your pussy, Marcus, only yours. Now FUCK ME!!

Satisfied, Marcus leaned forward and slowly slid his long cock deep into my wife. She groaned and her head arched back in ectasy. Marcus began pumping her slowly as Randi wrapped her legs around him, her body moving underneath his in a familiar rhythm.

"OHHH . . . GOD YES! That's it Baby! You feel so good inside me!" she cried.

She grabbed his face in her hands and pulled him down to her waiting mouth, her tongue snaking out to meeet his. Marcus began to slowly pick up the pace, rocking my wife back on the bed with each thrust, her breast bouncing lewdly as he fucked her. After awhile, Marcus lifted up on his outstretched arms, as if he was doing push-ups, and began to give her long, hard thrusts. Randi lifted herself up onto her elbows, inches from his face, both of them breathing heavily now.

"You like my pussy, Baby?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"Oh Yeah!" he replied between thrusts of his hips " I LOVE your pussy! I love fucking white . . .married . . .pussy!"

Randi smiled lewdly and laid her head back on the bed. She planted her feet flat so that she could push harder against Marcus and slid her hands down his muscular back to his straining ass, trying to pull him even deeper into her pussy. The contrast of her small white hands on his cinnamon skin was deeply erotic.

As they continued to fuck, my wife's breathing was becoming more and more ragged, and I could tell she was building towards an orgasm. Marcus must of sensed this as well as he began to drive his cock into her unfaithful pussy even faster. The sounds of their bodies slapping together filled the room.

"OH. . . . SHIT! JESUS! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME HARDER BABY! FUCK ME HARDER! Randi's voice raised in a scream as she came. My wife began bucking wildly on the bed, yelling profanities, her nails raking down her lover's broad shoulders.

"OH YOU HOT LITTLE BITCH!" Marcus spat "I'M CUMMIN'! I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR PUSSY!!!"

"Yeah Baby!" Randi replied breathlessly "Keep pounding me! Cum inside me Baby! UHHH . . .Make me your slut!"

Marcus arched his back and with a loud grunt , and a last, long thrust, busted his nut into my wife's willing pussy. As he dumped load after load of his hot cum into her she rolled her hips vigorously in delight, smiling up at her lover, trying to bring him every last pleasure her body could provide.

Marcus leaned down and kissed Randi softly before rolling off to her side. After a few minutes, Randi kissed him quickly and with a playful peck on the head of his dick got up out of bed.

"Be back in a sec, lover!" she said as she went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Marcus opened the bottle of wine and poured two glasses. Back on the bed , he sat up against the headboard and waited for my wife's return.

When Randi came out, she had freshened up and reapplied her make-up. She was wearing a short,silk jade green robe and the "come fuck me " bedroom pumps she had purchased for me on our last anniversary. She smiled at Marcus and went to her purse, pulling out her lip gloss and a hand held compact mirror. She slowly applied the wet gloss thickly over her luscious lips. Finished, she dug her cigarettes out, lighting one before joining Marcus on the bed. He handed her a glass of wine and she took a grateful sip.

"Jesus, you look crazy sexy!" he noted with approval. Randi was sitting on the side of the bed with her legs crossed, wine glass and cigarette in one hand, her other resting lightly on his hip next to his thick, now flaccid member.

They talked about work and how they had manged to keep their affair a secret. She commented on how hard it was to keep a straight face when one of the girls at work would wonder aloud what he would be like in bed. Marcus recalled the number of times they had screwed in her minivan before she had gotten the nerve to meet him at a hotel.

Randi stood and took a last drag from her cigarette and put it out in the bedside ashtray. Exhaling, she looked down at Marcus with raw desire in her eyes and said:

"I want you to fuck me some more."

Randi sat back down on the bed and took his glass, placing it on the bedside table. Leaning in she kissed him, lightly at first, then harder and deeper, as she reached down between his legs. My wife bent down taking the head of his cock into her mouth and began sucking it hard, her cheeks hollowing. She started working his entire shaft into her mouth, moaning in passion, one hand jacking him, the other resting on his flat belly.

My wife withdrew her mouth from his cock with a loud pop and Marcus slid down the bed as she straddled him. Randi grabbed his cock and brought it to the mouth of her pussy. As she slid down over him, she inhaled sharply, her eyes beginning to glaze in pleasure. When he was completely inside of her, Randi ground her hips in a circular motion before beginning to ride his cock wildly.

"OHHHH . . .THAT'S IT BABY!" she cried "GIVE ME ALL YOUR HARD COCK! I NEED SOME COCK SO BAD!! AHHHHHH . . .SHIT . . .YESSS!!"

As they fucked , Marcus undid her robe and pushed it just off her shoulders, exposing her bouncing breasts. Marcus reached up and grabbed them roughly causing my wife to gasp. Randi reached one hand back to cup his balls as she began pushing her hips back and forth, rubbing her swollen clit across her lover's pubic bush. Continuing this motion, Randi's head splayed backward, her mouth open, clearly enjoying the fucking she was getting.

"OHH . . .GOD YES! FUCK YEAH! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD BABY AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Randi came loudly, rolling her hips on his still rock hard cock. Marcus, however, was nowhere near done with her. Without removing his dick, Marcus rolled my wife over on her back and began to pound her savagely.

""OHH . . .AHHHHH . . . MMMMMMMMMmmmmm! Randi grunted between thrusts "GOD YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING HARD!! KEEP FUCKING ME, BABY! KEEP ON FUCKING ME!

Marcus stopped briefly and lifted Randi's legs over his shoulders, then redoubled his attack on my wife's cunt, pounding her deep with each stroke. Randi strained to get her lips near his, and falling just short, thrust her tongue out to meeet his. As they swirled around each other, Marcus began to fuck her even faster , Randi reaching around and grabbing his ass as he drove into her.

Marcus groaned loudly as he shot his load deep into my wife's womb for the second time. He shivered as he thrust , over and over, emptying his seed into her warm, wet tunnel. Randi laughed lustily as she milked his cock with her rolling hips, savoring each fresh jet of his cum before pulling his face down to her hungry lips.

As if awakening from a dream, I jerked. Realizing that I needed to get back to my room I quickly left, locking the door behind me. I dozed fitfully through the night, unable to get the mental images of Marcus and my wife out of my mind. I awoke in the morning to the sounds of loud coupling next door, the muffled shouts and groans clear evidence of their renewed passion.

I left the hotel early that morning and drove north, stopping for coffee, still reeling from the previous nights discovery.

I called Randi later that morning and told her I would be up by noon.I don't know if Marcus was still with her, she had clearly become adept at lying. She greeted me at the door with a hug,wearing the same robe as last night, and was clearly suprised when I kissed her roughly and pushed her back towards the bedroom. She started to laugh but stopped when she saw the hard look in my eyes. I pushed her on the bed and she removed her panties while I unbuckled my pants. I entered her with a hard thrust and began fucking her. As she warmed to my thrusts, she became wetter and began fucking me back. I kissed her hard on the mouth, looked into her eyes and asked:

"Whose pussy is this?"

Randi hesitated for a beat, then another. Something crossed her face . . . suprise? . . . guilt? . . .(fear?) before responding quickly:

"It's yours honey. Don't be silly!"

zrob
zrob
534 Followers