Weekend in Denver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"My husband has been out of state for over a month for work. And prior we hadn't for a while."

"Is something wrong with your marriage?" he asked.

"No," she said sighing, "there's something wrong with me. I didn't realize when they say you 'broke 40' they meant your body starts to break. I only just started on a treatment that brought my sex drive back, just after my dear husband left. He'll be back shortly after this trip and I assure you, he'll find out just how much I missed him."

"You really do love him?"

"Yeah, and that's why he'll never know about this. I'm not a whore, I'm just a woman who's keeping a promise I made to you ten years ago."

"A... promise?"

"I told you if we ever met I'd rock your world," she said smiling. "I just didn't count on you returning the favor."

He looked at her curiously and said, "I don't remember that."

"It's okay. If you checked the transcripts, I'm sure you'll find it. We did average two to three hours of chat a night, every night for a long time. I have no regrets. We have until Monday morning, then I must go back to being a good and faithful wife. The credit card that paid for this tryst will be paid off and destroyed, and unless you tell, my secret will be safe. One day I may write about this, but if I do, and that's a big if, I will be changing your name for your safety, as well as mine."

Anderson smiled; he knew it wasn't his wife so much, but this children and grandchildren who would be shamed by his behavior. "Come my dear," he said, "let's go watch another movie in my room and fall asleep in my bed. I'm not ready to let you go yet, but I am getting a bit cold."

She laughed at this and they migrated into his room. Even though they did spend most of the night sleeping and making love, and part of Sunday sightseeing and lovemaking, they knew when Monday arrived, they would have to go their separate ways. Sunday evening Wendy checked in to her other hotel room, leaving her suitcase and most of her things, but taking what she would need for Monday.

Monday morning, Wendy and Anderson kissed goodbye, and parted ways. Anderson met with his fishing buddies, and had his best fishing trip in years. They spent hours fishing during the day and telling stories at night. It was male bonding at its finest and was exactly what Anderson needed, aside from his weekend with Wendy that is.

Wendy attended her conference, and made her presentations. On her last day, was surprised by her husband sitting in the audience, who got a week off and wanted to spend every moment he could with her. Once her conference wrapped up, she checked out of the hotel. They took the shuttle to the airport and waited for their flight. Wendy was sitting with her husband when she saw a group of men pass by talking about fly-fishing and how they had the best fishing trip they'd had in years. Wendy's eye caught the eye of one of the men, she winked quickly at him, and he winked back. An announcement was heard for a flight to Los Angeles, California, and she heard her husband say, "Hey, that's our flight."

Anderson watched Wendy grab her purse as a tall, handsome man put his arm around her in a loving way and escorted her to the gate. He knew she wouldn't look back at him, but he watched until she handed the flight attendant take her ticket. She quickly glanced at him one last time, winked, smiled, and disappeared to board the plane. Her husband handed the flight attendant his ticket, and followed her smiling, unaware of Anderson's glare or Wendy's quick wink. Anderson watched the plane pull out and take off as the announcement of his flight boarding had finally come for the gate near to the one the other plane had just left.

"Same damn airline," he whispered to himself shaking his head. "Same damn airline."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers
12