Weekend in Paradise Ch. 08

Story Info
Weekend in paradice has its ups and downs.
4.5k words
4.51
10.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in an unique aroused state, my nipples were already long and hard as rocks. I was already dripping wet and had a growing puddle in the bed. James was still snoring gently as his nature beside me. Damn, I thought as my fingers gently glided up and down, teasing my slit. My clit was hard as I touched it and my legs automatically clamped shut trapping my hand. I must have had a dream, though I don't remember anything I thought as the heat and pleasure were overriding my senses. Could I still be riding the high from yesterdays events? I wonder.

I moved and James rolled over on his back still asleep. His cock was pointing skyward. I couldn't resist and licked my lips. I want that cock in my pussy but first I am going to get it really ready and hot. I licked the head then sucked it into my mouth going down slowly. My mouth is a little too dry, the alcohol last night. I know, reverse cowgirl is my favorite position, that will get it nice and wet I thought. I like my taste on his cock, problem solved. I slowly lowered my pussy over his cock and felt it penetrate and slowly let it slide down to the bottom. A couple of those and I will be in business. Slowly up and back down, that a girl I thought. Oh shit that feels so good. One more for good measure and I will be home free. My body had a mind of its own, as I started slamming my cunt on that hot prick. James had his hands around my waist to steady me some. I reached up and pinched my long hard nipples, sending shock waves throughout my body. I was screaming like crazy then panting so hard, drool was dripping down my chin. I felt it welling up the coming pleasure just needed a touch. I wanted to ride it longer, as long as I can. I held it for another ten strokes or more, I felt the cock head mushroom. My hand automatically went to my clit for the pressure it needed. I howled like a wolf. I let loose in wave after wave of ecstatic bliss. I passed out from it all, collapsing forward on all fours.

"Lacy, Lacy wake up. You okay." James was yelling at me, holding me up. He moved me into a lying position on my back. Left and came back with a cold towel and put on my forehead. I was dazed but very satisfied. I heard the dogs barking.

"Why are the dogs barking?" I asked. James started laughing so hard it hurt me to watch him.

"They are barking at you." he said continuing to laugh.

"Huh, what did I do?" I asked trying to remember.

"Don't you remember?" He asked.

"I remember being horny as hell when I woke up. I figured you would enjoy a wake up blow job but my mouth was too dry from the alcohol. So I decided to get it wet with my juicy pussy. I couldn't take it and started riding your prick. I remember being over come by pleasure. Then nothing after that." I said thinking about it.

"You were howling like a wolf for about five minutes darling. I mean loud enough to wake the dead." James said with a smile on his face.

"Why does my back feel all wet and clammy then?" I asked feeling the huge wet spot in the bed.

"Sorry about that, I needed to get you on your back. You sort of wet the bed and me too." He said still laughing.. "I have never seen you so turned on in our life together." he said with a loving look.

"Some orange juice and coffee would be great right now." I said trying to make my mouth water. I felt like a truck had run over me and spun its tires in my mouth. I needed to go to the bathroom also.

James made the quick trip to our little kitchen, while I went to the bathroom. My body felt like it had just run a marathon and maybe it did, I contemplated. James had put the coffee on and poured me a glass of OJ when there was a knock at the door. He ran and got his robe and answered the door.

"Is everything alright?" Bruce asked out of breath with rifle in hand.

"Everything is fine." James said. "Lacy just got a little carried away is all." James said starting his gut busting laughing again.

"Sounded more like a wolf was in the hen house." Bruce said starting to laugh himself.

I came out of the bathroom with my silk robe on, my nipples still pointing rock hard. "Alright guys that is enough." I said in my smug sexy voice.

Bruce whistled and yelled, "Hot damn!"

"You like?" I asked giving a sexy pose.

"Damn right, where were you twenty years ago." he stated staring wide eyed.

"Oh come on, you have seen me naked before." I said.

"Yeah, but there is just something different." he stated. "Well, better get back and tell Deuce its a false alarm." He said shaking his head.

I drank the OJ, it tasted good and hit the spot curing my dry mouth. I made some toast and jam for breakfast as I wasn't all that hungry after last night. Then we drank a cup of coffee while talking about last night and eating. Got dressed and made our way out to do the daily chores.

We miked and fed the cows, gathered the eggs and fed the chickens. I fed the dogs and gave them a special treat with some left over ham from last night and let them out to run. I checked the garden, need to do some work today, berries need picked, a little hoeing is in order. I divvied up the milk and eggs, had to make sure more went to the house than usual. I added a container of leftovers each for Bruce and Deuce to warm up. I had a larger one for the guests at the house for lunch.

With that James left with his deliveries for Bruce and Deuce while I headed for the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up first with the overwhelming need to go the bathroom. Afterwards I looked in the mirror. My makeup was a mess from last night but no big deal at the moment as I don't have anything here to fix it with. I admired the way I looked in the mirror with the collar, it was exquisite and I was proud to be the one to wear it. I looked at the ring and kissed it. The collar would always remind me I am his loving slave, the ring his loving wife. The two would always be one I vowed. Yesterday was my ultimate dream come true and I am determined that it will never end. A drink of water will help. I make my way back to take care of my Master and husband.

I looked at his cock, a little limp, I will fix that. Sliding into bed ensuring not to wake him. I use my tongue to awaken his shaft, slowly tickling. It starts to respond growing slowly. I keep up the work, licking the head and finding the sensitive spot. It is not at its full length or girth. I will try taking the whole thing and let it grow in my mouth, maybe I can learn to accommodate it that way. I keep my tongue teasing and no problems yet as I keep my lips to the base. I use my fingers to tickle his balls. It is growing and has reached the back of my throat.

Everything I have read says to stay relaxed and breathe through the nose, the trick is getting everything lined up like a sword swallower. How would I know without practice and now is the time. The head has grown and it has gotten longer and I have stilled the reflex. For the real test, I raise up slowly swirling my tongue the best I can to the large tip. I play around a while there. Then slowly go back down, adjusting to accommodate its size, I make it with no problems. Again and again I do that gaining confidence each time. I pick up the speed a little at a time. Nothing fast but I can tell he is enjoying it. I play with the mushroom head and tease it, it is jumping with each tickle. I swallow again, something has changed the head is bigger, I become hesitant and raise then slowly go back down.

I still the gag again and hit my goal. I feel his hand on my head holding me there, I swallow. It feels like something is stuck in my throat but I hold steady. I keep swallowing naturally. I feel him tense and his warm tasty fluid jetting into my throat straight down. His hand releases and his body relaxes, I continue making sure I get every last drop. Milking his cock with my mouth. As they say, I think I am ready for him to use my mouth as a cunt. I am proud and happy.

I kiss my Master hard with passion, he returns it. He is still hard and I want it in my cunt as I straddle him. He guides it to the entrance and I slowly slide down its length allowing it to fill me. It is wonderful and blissful. I bounce up and down a few times to make sure everything is nice and wet though I didn't need to worry as I was turned on from passing my own test. I lean over his mouth allowing my tits to be the mark. I love them to be played with hard, pinched, pulled, or twisted it doesn't matter. The more pain the better it feels. He gets the hint as he first tickles one, then sucks into his mouth for a kiss that pulls it gently. Then the other, keeping things on an even keel. He scrapes one in a biting motion with his teeth. I moan and buck faster. I am getting closer. He reaches up and pinches them both and pulls. I scream and grind downward for all I am worth as it sent me over the edge. I knew I probably shouldn't have cum but I did and it was great.

He rolled me over and had me get on all fours. I knew what he was going to do. "Master, it is technically a virgin." I told him as I have only ever used a plug. He slapped my ass hard. It was unexpected but it felt wonderful and he slapped the other side. I wiggled my ass for him but stayed silent. He lined up his cock and slowly penetrated my ass. It felt fine with just a full feeling as I felt his sac against me telling me he was buried to the hilt. He slowly withdrew and slid in again. He grabbed my hips and started picking up speed. I clamped my muscles down making it feel tighter for him. I was matching his speed the best I could. It felt fantastic. I wanted to play with my clit but I wasn't sure if I should. Against better judgement I did. The feeling was out of this world. I felt him slow down and make one deep thrust I pushed back to match. We both came as I heard him grunt loudly. We stayed motionless as he grew soft before withdrawing. "Oh Master, that was wonderful." I exclaimed feeling rather exhausted. I came around and kissed him fiercely as I got the same in return.

"You learned quickly for being out of practice." he stated remembering my earlier hesitation.

"Yes Master, I have read up on the subject and put it to good use. I didn't want to fail you." I stated proudly.

"Shall we get a shower my Love, we have a few things to do today." he said.

"Yes Master, like I have no clothes to put on except my wedding dress and no makeup of my own here." I stated.

'Yes, we will take care of that first right after breakfast." he said.

Off to the shower we went. Soaping and teasing each other. I think he meant to leave me in a hot state. After we got our teeth brushed, him shaved and hair combed. He told me to let my pubic hair grow out and he would have it permanently removed in a month or so. I liked that idea. He gave me a long t-shirt to wear for breakfast. It was tight and my nipples showed and barely covered my ass but I wore it proudly. I picked up the leash for him. He snapped it in place and we headed to the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up horny as hell, those dreams I thought. I was turned on to no end. I get up and go to the bathroom quiet as a mouse and naked. Well, who is going to see me down here I think and why would it matter if they did. I look in the mirror. Not bad, hair is a little mussed. I think my tits are different from other women as as I feel them. Hard to find a bra that fits, so I either use a shelf or corset type. It is not the easist thing to find a bra for a somewhat flat chested D. Maybe Bruce, Deuce or James can make some leather ones that actually fit me. They might get a kick out of my nipples as they are also rare I am told. They are round as quarters and are a little prominent most of the time but when I am excited they stick out over a half inch and are real sensitive. I must go perform my new Masters wishes and I don't want to disappoint him. I return to the bedroom.

Those dreams I had are still prominent in my mind. Can I share him so we can have a kid I wonder. Wait, will she share us is more the question. I ponder that question as I slide back in bed pulling the sheet aside to see his cock already standing at full attention. It is all I can do not to straddle him and ride it. That was not his orders as I must learn to obey. I start licking and nibbling on his cock getting it somewhat wet. I have always been good at this as I take the head in my mouth and start a slow journey to the base. It is a long journey, almost eight inches worth. Luckily it isn't all that round except for the head, it isn't beer can size like John whom I can't take, nor is it skinny, just right in my estimation. I make a couple more slow swallows, hold his balls with my hand and hook my thumb to hold it steady. Then I start bobbing my head up and down for several strokes and stop. I lick and tease the head hitting his sensitive spot, then put the head back in my mouth swirling my tongue around the underside. I hear him groan and his breathing quicken. My thighs are getting wet. Then I start bobbing once again. I want to taste him, I need to taste him. The head grows, he is about ready. I bob faster and faster not going all that far down. He shoots, I score is my thought. I milk his cock with my mouth savoring the taste then swallowing his generous load. He is awake as I look at him licking my lips and blowing him a kiss.

"Lets get a shower Chelsie and see what's for breakfast." He said with a yawn.

I was disheartened, what about me I thought. "Yes Master." I said dejectedly.

"You will learn what it is like to be turned on and left to suffer. Just like I have these last few months." he stated harshly.

"Yes Master, this slave understands." I said rather unenthusiastically. I realized last night my selfish actions hurt the ones I love the most and in the end, me. I will atone for those mistakes somehow I vow. First I must learn to be the best wife and slave to the man that loves me because I love him.

I pick up my makeup case and head for the door.

"No robe?" Matt asked amazed.

"No Master, who is going to see me?" I asked.

"Got a point, I suppose." he said a little surprised.

We both head for the bathroom naked. I lay out towels from the closet for us. Then start the shower. The warm water feels nice as I wash him, something I haven't done in ages I remember. He washed me and it felt wonderful. He pinched and pulled my nipples, it caused me to get hotter. He washed my pubic hair and toyed with my already sensitive button. I was oohing and aahing over that.

"You know, I read about a procedure to remove these permanently." He said while pulling my pubic hair. "I liked it smooth when you did that a long time ago." he said.

"Anything you desire Master." I acknowledged. Actually I liked it bare, I just didn't like the itching and burning afterward. Was he testing me to ensure my resove?, I wondered.

We brushed our teeth, he shaved while I put on my makeup. I went a little wild on the makeup, I thought it looked good in a kind of sluttish way. We went back to the room to dress.

I pulled out a pair of undies and a shelf bra I was going to wear as I thought we might go riding also.

"No." Matt said commandingly.

"Yes Master. What do you wish me to wear" I complied and asked. He came over and went through the things I brought to wear. I packed in a rush so I only brought a pair of jeans a couple tops and the outfit I was going to wear to the club we were going to instead of the wedding. He chose the clubbing outfit and nothing else and the four inch pumps I wore with the dress to the wedding.

It was a black stretch knit skirt and a white stretch knit sleeveless top. The top is really tight as it a size smaller than it should be and fits like a glove. The skirt is good as it fits my ass well and comes about mid thigh, plenty of leg to be seen but not sluttish like the young crowd. I put it on then added the shoes.

"Ready to go dancing Master." as I tried to poke a little fun into things. He put on a pair of tight jeans and a button down shirt. He looked good to me. He came over and pinched my nipples sending shock waves straight to my already wet pussy. I rubbed my tits, the nipples were set to very high beam and easily visible I felt. That made me gush even. So off to the kitchen we go.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am Sprite, John Sebatian's paralegal and slave to Master Edward Morgan. I am by the door waiting for him to come home this Saturday evening. He is rather late which is unlike him unless he is out with his boys getting drunk at the club. He always calls to let me know if I should be waiting for him at the door. He couldn't call me because he left his phone to charge. He dropped it in the couch Friday morning after changing the door code. I didn't turn it off when he had me find it. He never bothered with it till he picked it up this morning before going to work and the battery was dead.

This never bodes well for me because he usually calls dismissing me if he is drunk to avoid problems. Then I pay for it the next morning with his hangover, though it has been very rare for the last few months. Twice before he has come home stinking drunk and took it out on me. He paid dearly for those incidences as they don't go unpunished in our influence. Those were years ago however.

He has been my Master for ten years now. I was hoping he would marry me but it has never happened. My current contract ends soon. If he doesn't marry me, I am going to call it quits this time around. I love him something awful, but I want kids.

I hear him come home, opens the door, screams, grabs me and throws me against the wall. I hit my head on the wall and crumple to the floor hitting my head again. I wake up lying on the floor with a massive headache. He is snoring on the couch. Looks like he stumbled into it as his legs are dangling over the armrest. I get to the bathroom clean myself up the best I can and take two migraine pills. I go to my room and take all my valuable stuff, some clothes, get dressed and leave. I might send someone to get the rest later as I am not ever returning, not this time. I can't go to the hospital because they will want to admit me and he might come looking for me. I need to find someone who can help, John is at Beltera for the night, too far for me to drive safely and I know his phone will be off. Mel will help.

I knock on Mel's door. It takes a while but she finally answers the door. "Ella is that you? What the fuck happened?" she asked worried.

"Edward is what happened!" I said in disgust. "I need you to drive to me to Beltera so I can find John. Please!" I begged.

"Let me make some coffee and get dressed." she said. I sit at the table holding my pounding head.

"You need to be in the hospital, you have a concussion." Mel diagnosed.

"Tell me something I don't already know." I said. "I am too worried Edward will come looking for me. I am not going back." I further stated.

"Good for you Ella." Mel stated. After a cup of coffee, Mel drove me to Belterra. Early morning traffic was light and it didn't take long. I may have been in and out of it along the way I am not sure.

At registration they told me he cancelled his reservations. Where did he go I wondered. Now I remember, he was doing a contract for Nelson, bet he went to the ranch. The address is on my laptop and it is in the car. I get the address and put it into the GPS and told Mel to follow it. I have never been there. It only got us lost twice as it kept taking us in a circle. We had to stop and ask directions at the gas station while we filled up, we paid in cash being cautious. GPS kept telling us left instead of a right at the four way. We pulled in about 9:30 am. John's car was parked there.

---------------------------------------------------------------

12