Weekend in Paradise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lillith Peterman. I lost my husband and Master, Ben, in Afghaistan two years ago. Being an officers wife and a slave is one of the most difficult things in life. We learned to work around our life quite well though and had a lot of fun. I met Ben my freshman year of college, he taught me well then. We married soon after and had Dakota a year later.

It is very hard when the life you know suddenly ends. More than just a piece of my world was gone and I had a hard time coping. The club we belonged to tried to help, but my heart wasn't in it. If it wasn't for Dakota, I am not sure what would have happened. It finally dawned on me that the only way I could put the pieces back together was to go home and be around family.

It started to help me immediatly as Jeff and Bethany started taking control of me. Thought they didn't know about all of it. It made me happy to have some direction for a change. Bethany was snooping one day and ran across some of my slave jewelry. It finally dawned on her what the problem was and who might be able to help.

It just so happened that we got an invite earlier from Bruce for the wedding. He told Bethany that Nelson had a guest that needed a special escort and I might fill the bill. Bethany more or less ordered me to go check it out and came up with the plan.

I wasn't real keen on it at first but at least I would check it out. I am glad I was pressured into doing it now. John was amazing when we first talked. John and Dakota also hit it off. I was more than surprised and agreed to go horse back riding with him the next day. I also agreed to be his escort for the wedding so we could talk more and get to know one another.

It was a beautiful wedding. John and I sat across from one another at one of the picnic tables. I don't think he wanted to seem like he was pressuring me. We danced, and not just square dancing either, he was highly stylized in ballroom. I hadn't had that much fun in years. He was a joy to talk to and easy to get along with.

He asked me to put the earring back in. I think he wanted to claim me and I was overjoyed so I did. It didn't register as to what he said, well the second part anyway. I was so happy just having a seemingly perfect Master back in my life that I complied. Then it dawned on me that he proposed at the same time.

I didn't know what to think. Was he just trying to sleep with me? I wondered at first. We weren't drunk so I played it cool and he didn't back down. When we kissed I just plainly melted and my panties were soaked. I was like and unsure teenager in heaven. Tomorrow will tell the tale for sure.

I fell asleep and had the wettest dreams of my life. When I woke up, I decided I was going after him with everything in my arsenal. I was going to put the past behind me and go for the future if it was real.

12