Weekend in St. Barts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise," I said sheepishly.

She lay down with her breasts pointed towards the sun, her nipples hard and reaching for the sky. I looked around and that family was still there, within viewing range on the far side of the beach, only this time the father was with them. Turning back to Heidi, I noticed a look of total relaxation on her face. With her eyes closed, I took another long look at her body before I, too, laid back and fell asleep. My cock was rock hard, also reaching for the sky.

I woke up some time later with Heidi Klum kneeling by my head, leaning over me, her boobs dangling over my face. "Yoo hoo! Wake up!" she repeated a few times. She was still naked. I was still naked -- just like before I fell asleep, but yet I struggled to believe it was more than a dream. "You don't want to burn," she stated. I looked into her eyes and smiled. She smiled back, then she playfully poked my stomach. I figured it must be real. "C'mon. Let's go back to my place," she offered as she extended out her hand to help me up. "Are you hungry?"

Come to think of it, I was hungry. Judging by the angle of the sun, it was well past noon and my stomach growled. "Mmmm-hmmm," I mumbled in response as I sat up.

She tossed me my shorts and pulled some clothes out of her bag. "Put those on," she said as she tied a semi-sheer wrap around her waist. "It's a short hike, but the bushes along the path are scratchy."

She then put on her tank top, which was also semi-sheer. In the right light, her nipples and pubic hair were visible. Even though I had just seen her naked, that thought excited me. She tossed the rest of her things in her bag as I put on my shorts. I grabbed my t-shirt out of my backpack and put it on. It didn't take me long to wish I could be naked again.

"Follow me," she said, leading the way to a narrow footpath at the end of the beach.

'As you wish,' I thought, pleased that I would be able to watch her butt with her in the lead. Even out in nature she had that supermodel walk. I got the feeling, though, that she was putting a little extra wiggle into her butt, just to tease me.

The hike was short, as she said, but steep in places, climbing the ridge that provided the western boundary to the beach. Nothing a native of Colorado couldn't handle, though. At the top was a stunning villa with a 270-degree view of the surroundings. The entire backside of the main residence was floor-to-ceiling windows with a grand patio area, complete with retractable shade, lounge chairs, and an outdoor shower. It was amazing. I let out an involuntary "Wow!" as we approached.

Heidi responded with some background information as she opened the door and let us in. "Gisele and I went in together on this place a few years ago. We saw it after a photoshoot we did for Victoria's Secret down here. We both just loved it so much we wanted to buy it for ourselves, but in the end we decided to share it since neither one of us would be around all that much to use it. Sometimes we'll let the other Angels have it for a weekend or something. We call it 'Heaven', you know, because we're Angels. 'Heaven on St. Barts'."

The inside of the place was decorated like a Victoria's Secret store. There was lots of black and white and pink, with full sized posters of all the Victoria's Secret Angels, which looked like they came straight out of a Victoria's Secret store. Various Victoria's Secret catalogues and fashion magazines littered the coffee table.

I slowly took a look around the main room (lots of eye candy on the walls to look at) and by the time I made a full revolution, Heidi was naked, what little clothing she had on tossed on the sofa with her bag. I set down my backpack there too.

"I'll give you the full tour later," she said. "Let's wash off this lotion and sand first."

She grabbed my arm and led me to the outdoor shower. I stared out at the ocean and the many enclaves of sailboats that surrounded the island. The view was amazing. She turned on the water, and looked back at me.

"Aren't you going to wash off?" she asked, noticing that I still had my clothes on.

"Yeah."

"Then get naked!" she encouraged. She paused before continuing, "I just love showering out here - being naked in front of the world. I always wonder if someone on one of those sailboats down there has a pair of binoculars and is looking up this way."

I stripped off my clothes as I pondered that thought. My hard-on was returning.

She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into the water with her. She took the soap that had been lying on the table nearby, got behind me and began lathering up my back. As her soft hands massaged by butt, I realized that this felt even better than the massage on the beach.

"Unlike the beach," she spoke in a sultry voice, "we can get away with a lot more up here."

She then reached around and grabbed my hard-on, repeating her masterful strokes from before. The thought of being naked with Heidi Klum, the feeling of her delicate fingers and the frustrations from our earlier interruption had me to the edge of orgasm in no time. As she described, it felt like I was naked in front of the world. And, for the first time, I truly didn't care. It felt so wonderful. Liberating.

I let out a groan as the first spurts of cum squirted out on to her deck. Spasm after spasm followed, each spurt traveling farther than the last. My legs buckled from the pleasure. She never let go until the last drips of cum were milked out of me.

"Woo!" she cheered. "Super!"

"Oh, God!" was all I could say. I was breathing heavy and my legs were weak. It was the most powerful orgasm of my life.

I turned to face her. Her eyes traveled up to mine from my now semi-hard cock. I pulled her in close and kissed her passionately. Our hands made their way to each other's butts, grabbing and fondling, while the water splashed down on our heads.

After the kiss broke, I spun her around, grabbed the soap and began lathering up her breasts. As my hands massaged her breasts and my fingers played with her nipples, she let out a series of "ooh"s and "ahh"s. One of my hands worked its way down to her pussy, while the other stayed on her breasts. "Oh yes!" she exclaimed. She brought her hand down on mine and guided my motions as I pleasured her clit. My other hand began to wander over her abs and thighs and ass. In response, she pulled her hands back to her breasts to keep them from feeling neglected. It was like a team effort. I worked her lower end while she worked the top. It wasn't long before her body began to convulse and she squealed, "Oh, yes! Yes! YESSSSSSSSS!" Her knees buckled, same as mine. She turned around to face me again as her orgasm subsided. A look of bliss came over her face and she grinned from ear to ear. I'll never forget that image. We kissed again, though not as long as earlier. Our hands eventually slowed and we just held each other close, the water still dripping down on our heads.

She broke the ice first. "Wow, that was great!"

I was speechless. "Great" seemed like the understatement of the year to me, but I couldn't think of anything better, so I just smiled.

I picked up the soap, which had been dropped during the frenzy, and lathered up her legs. As I moved upward from there, I gave a little kiss to each place my hands would wander to. She giggled as I rubbed and kissed her body all the way up, culminating in another kiss on her lips.

"Ooh, you are something!" she responded. Her hands grabbed my butt.

"I have my moments."

"I'll say!"

She took the soap from me and proceeded to wash off my previously neglected body parts.

When she finished, I said, "Then we're even," with a wink and a smile.

She turned off the water and wrung the excess water out of her hair. I noticed spots of my cum on the deck that the water couldn't reach to wash away.

"Oops, we forgot towels," she said. "But you don't really want one, do you? On a day like today it's better to just air dry, no?"

Just then a breeze kicked up. The cooling effect it brought felt amazing.

"Ooh. That feels good! See what I mean?" Her hands played with her boobs as she said it. I had to agree it felt great. As the breeze died back down, she switched gears from sultry to playful, and prodded, "Come on! Let's get something to eat. I'm starving!"

She pulled me inside with her before I had an opportunity to refuse. Not that I would have, mind you. She walked over to the intercom, pressed a button and spoke into it, "Marie, could you come in here, please?"

A female responded in a pleasant voice, "Oui, miss."

Heidi turned to me and said, "Marie and her husband help take care of the place when we're not here - and even when we are here. They live in the guest house."

Almost before Heidi finished her sentence, Marie opened the front door. She was clearly older than either me or Heidi, but she was no worse for wear. If I hadn't been standing right next to Heidi Klum, it'd be a lot easier to judge how beautiful she was. Despite her deep tan, she didn't show the effects of aging at all. Clad in a light sundress, she approached, her gaze initially focused on the furniture before she looked up at Heidi and then me. We were still somewhat wet from the shower, so it must have been obvious to Marie what we had been doing. That's when I remembered that I was still completely naked and out of habit moved to cover up, but Heidi stopped me.

"Relax," Heidi said, her hand on my arm. "She's like family. She's used to it."

"Oh yes monsieur," Marie said to me with a thick French accent. "You do not have to get dressed on my account."

I relaxed upon hearing that and Heidi introduced us. "Marie, this is Curtis. He's from Colorado. I met him on the beach this morning." Marie bowed to me as Heidi continued, "He gives great massages." I blushed as she said that. Marie smiled. "He is our special guest this weekend. Anything he wants, he gets."

I interrupted, "Oh, that's awful nice of you but completely unnecessary."

"Nonsense!" Heidi snapped, albeit playfully. "You're the guest. And you'll like our hospitality or else!" She reached out and pinched my butt. My reflexes weren't fast enough to stop it.

"OK, I give in!" I yelped.

Marie laughed, then said to me in a soft voice, "Anything you want. Really. It is no trouble."

I thanked her, then Heidi spoke up. "The first thing we want is lunch. Marie, do we have enough to make sandwiches?"

"Oui."

"Then let's get to it." Heidi followed Marie into the kitchen area, with a skip in her step.

"Uh, which way to the loo?" I asked, realizing I had to relieve myself before eating.

"You can use mine," Heidi responded. "In that room on the right." She pointed the way.

I followed her directions and, upon reaching my destination, I realized that the rooms had no doors - not even for the bathroom. Well, I thought, I guess if you're willing to walk around naked all the time, there's not much point to privacy. Initially, it made me nervous, but peeing in the semi-open just added to my sense of freedom, and I wondered why I had ever felt ashamed about it. A quote from "The Simpsons" entered into my mind - where Homer says, "I'm whizzin' with door open, and I love it!" - and I laughed to myself.

Upon finishing, I stepped back out into her bedroom and noticed the decorations. As in the main room of the villa, the walls were covered with gigantic black & white posters, but these were full nudes - all of Heidi. They were just like the posters at a Victoria's Secret store, only without the lingerie. The pure sex appeal she exuded in each picture, combined with the knowledge that she was naked in the other room, brought back my erection.

"Is everything OK in there? You didn't fall in?" Heidi chided from the kitchen, bringing me back to reality.

I headed for the kitchen, still erect, wondering how Marie would react. "Just admiring the artwork," I replied.

"I see that," Heidi laughed. Her wide eyes followed my erection as I sat down at the table. Marie had her back to me during my entrance, and I actually felt a little disappointed that she missed my little "show". I was beginning to like showing off.

Heidi and Marie had set up a deli platter in my absence. There was enough food for a feast. With Heidi bringing the last items to the table, Marie asked, "Will there be anything else?"

Heidi looked to me to answer. I said, "No," and Heidi added, "Thank you Marie!"

Marie waved to me before turning to leave. She said, "Bon appetit" before closing the door.

Heidi sat down across from me - her boobs responded with a delightful jiggle when her butt hit the seat - and we ate. I caught more glances of her boobs jiggling throughout the meal, but mostly we were more concerned about eating than eyeing each other.

Afterwards, I cleared the table, despite Heidi's insistence that I was her guest. With each trip from the table, I made sure to give my butt a nice wiggle in her direction. I was enjoying the feeling of freedom that came from flopping around in the open air. I guess that's why I didn't like to wear underwear.

Heidi gave a whistle of appreciation at my show. "Look at you," she cooed. "This morning you were so nervous, I thought you might pass out."

"What can I say? You're having an effect on me."

"For a first time nudist, you really know how to work it. I'm impressed!" she beamed.

"Just learning from the master," I replied.

"Me? I guess I have been at it my whole life," she sounded almost reflective. I noticed her hands moved up to cup her breasts. "My earliest memories were of camping on nude beaches in Italy with my family. My favorite thing to do was to run up and down the beach without anything on." She laughed. "That's an advantage to growing up in Germany - no one makes a stink about nudity. It was so natural and free. Even now I try to have one week a year where I can get away from it all and just be naked the whole time."

"I guess I picked the right week to go on vacation," I said. "And you're really winning me over on this whole nudity thing." I looked down at my own body and gave my pelvis a shake.

"I'll say," she said with a big grin on her face.

I had finished clearing the table and walked over to where she was seated. She stood up, looked deeply into my eyes and continued, "You know, I really appreciate what you did back on the beach. It was very sweet."

"The massage? It was nothing."

"No, I mean how you didn't take advantage of me and how you didn't run away either. I was sure you wanted to. So many men I've met thought I was some kind of prize for them - or they put me on this pedestal thinking I'm above them. I feel really lucky that you turned out to be a great guy."

I blushed. I reached out and put her hands in mine. "You're right. A part of me did want to run away - I'd never been in a situation like that before and it's a little intimidating being naked in front someone the first time - but I'm glad I stayed."

She smiled again. "I'm glad you stayed, too."

"You know, you're right about something else," I paused for dramatic effect. "I am a great guy!"

She playfully spanked me and threatened to do it again, but I jumped away, positioning myself on the far side of the table. Our standoff ended abruptly as she chased me around the table and the room before tackling me into the sofa, both of us laughing.

She pressed her chest into mine as she leaned in to bring her eyes up to mine. "You are going to get it," she said in her sexy voice. The intimacy of the moment - the closeness of our bodies, the look in her eyes, the smell of her hair and skin - brought my erection back. As it sprung to life, it rubbed against her, which she was quick to notice.

"Ooh, someone's happy!" She used her playful voice before switching back into sexy mode. "This is what I have been waiting for all day."

She used her hand to guide my cock into her pussy, which was soaking wet. She leaned up and rode me cowgirl style. She glided effortlessly on my rod, her hip movements and vaginal contractions every bit as masterful as her hands had been. I put my hands on her hips and she rubbed my chest. I let out a series of "unhh" and "ohh" noises as she belted out "yes, yes, yes". Waves of pleasure passed through me, but each time I neared orgasm she changed her tempo, delaying my release. As she neared her own climax, she brought one hand to her clit. Her other hand fondled her breasts. She was much quicker to orgasm this time than I was, which surprised me. On three separate occasions, her pussy clinched tight - I mean tighter than usual - she slowed her thrusts and let out a loud "Ohhhh, yesssss!" before continuing to ride me and finger her clit.

The third time was the charm for me. My cock erupted upon her third kegel clench, shooting what seemed like gallons of cum deep into her pussy. I cried, "Oh, God! Unnhhh!" As her pussy milked the last of my cum, she yelped a true cowgirl "Yahoooo!" before slowing her hips to a stop. Her wetness covered my crotch.

"I just love that!" she exclaimed. She remained upright with me still inside her. Her hands continued to fondle her boobs. "That was amazing!"

"Truly amazing," I concurred.

Just then her phone rang.

"Shit," she cursed under her breath. She rolled off of me, but slipped onto the floor in the process, landing with a clumsy thud. She laughed as she sat up and searched her bag for her cell phone. I noticed the flood of juices that covered my now limp cock.

"Hallo?" she said in her thickest German accent. "Oh, hi! How are you?" She turned to me and whispered, "It's my agent." She remained seated on the floor, Indian style, as she talked, and I noticed a puddle forming underneath her pussy from leftover juices that weren't coating my cock. Of course, I only heard half of the conversation. "Uh huh."..."No." ... "Really?" ... "When?" ... "Are you serious?" ... "Do I have to?" ... "OK, but this is going to mess up my vacation. You are going to owe me big!" ... [laugh] ... "No. It has to be something I want." ... "No. Look, I have company. We'll talk after I get there." ... "Uh huh. OK. Tschüss!"

She sighed as she hung up the phone. Then she cursed again under her breath, "Shit."

"What?" I asked as I sat up.

"I have to be in Milan on Monday. They rescheduled my shoot. That means I have to leave tomorrow. They threatened to pull my contract if I don't show up. Can you believe that?"

I shrugged.

"Damn, just when a girl gets a free week and starts having the best sex of her life!"

"Don't worry about it," I said. "I understand. I usually have that kind of luck - except for this weekend, that is." That seemed to put her at ease somewhat. "I have to leave on Monday anyway - it's not like we could keep this fantasy going forever."

"You're right."

"Besides, we still have a half a day, right?" I said seductively.

The smile returned to her face. She stood up, and managed to step right into her puddle.

"Oops," she laughed. "Someone's been naughty. Better clean this up before Marie sees it."

She grabbed her towel out of her bag and wiped up the floor as well as her legs and her foot. The wooden floor came out spotless. After she tossed her towel back on her bag, she noticed my cock.

"Speaking of naughty," she said, returning to sexy mode. She knelt down and began licking up the juices that covered my groin. She then sucked on my cock, pausing only to say, "Mmmmmm, this is the best dessert!" while licking her lips.

My cock had returned to full erection by the time she finished. It surprised me that I was ready to go again so quickly after the powerful orgasms I'd already had that day.

"That made me feel better," she said.

Without waiting for a response, she stood up, pulling me with her. "Come on, let's go to my bedroom," she urged. She led the way, and I followed. (What else was I going to do?)