Weekend in the Country

Story Info
Procured sex slave.
1.8k words
3.3
35k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has always gotten attention with her tight little body. Angela works out a lot. I have never minded that she fools around with the body-builder types she meets at the gym. It spices up our love life. She is a merciless teaser, always taunting me with unfavorable comparisons. "Finally, I found a man with real muscles," she would say. "You got to work out more." Or, "Did I tell you I might be pregnant?" She would always giggle after that one. Seriously, we had a few pregnancy scares. To be honest, I am not so sure I am the father of our youngest. I don't want to find out.

One night after we put the kids to the bed, Angela dressed seductively in silk pajamas that matched her blue eyes. She brushed out her hair. The look on her face told me she wanted to tell me something.

"I got the strangest request today," she said, her hand groping my groin as we stretched out in our king size bed.

"Oh yeah?"

"I met an Asian woman in my yoga class. We like to hang out in the sauna together. Julie has a black boyfriend. They're into domination games, which is really funny. Julie is kind of bossy and Ted is a big teddy bear. Behind closed doors, the roles get reversed. Julie is the put-upon sex slave. She wears the collar, gets a weekly spanking no matter whether she has been good or bad. It keeps her in her place, she says.

But Ted has sort of freaked out with his latest demand. He wants her to procure some more sex slaves for him. He wants to build up a little harem. She has been asking women if they would want to sleep with him."

I was hard as a rock. Angela blushed. "God, you're such a pervert to be turned on by this." I leaned over her and pulled down her pajama pants.

After we made love, Angela said, "So I guess you're OK with it?" She laughed in self-satisfaction.

"It means I will have to spend next weekend at their cottage in the woods. I will leave a lasagna in the fridge. Don't forget about Betty's soccer game on Saturday morning."

Angela was gone by the time I got home from work on Friday evening. The kids and I watched some TV together, but I couldn't stop thinking about what she was up to.

To make the weekend go by faster, I was the ideal father and husband. I took the kids shopping for new school clothes. I caught up on some work around the house. We warmed up Angela's lasagna for our Sunday night dinner.

We were all disappointed when Angela left a message saying she would be delayed in getting home, probably not returning until Tuesday morning. I took it to mean she was having a good time. I couldn't wait to hear the details.

I called up a cleaning service. I wanted the house to be spotless for her return. When I got home Tuesday, Angela was out by the barbecue, grilling some veggie kebabs, my favorite meal. The kids were playing in the pool, happy their mom was home.

Angela was dressed in jean shorts that hugged her ass and a tight pink T-shirt from a marathon that was organized to raise money for breast cancer research.

She put her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. We hugged each other tightly. "So glad you're back," I said.

"Me too," she said and gave me a pinch and a little wink.

That night, Angela told me she was too sore to have sex but was willing to compensate with a hand job. You would think I would have been disappointed, but I wasn't.

"Your penis is so cute," Angela cooed with affection. "I like its pink mushroom head."

She stroked me some more. "It's not the biggest dick, but that's OK. I need to recover for a while."

I soon came in her palm. While she wiped me with a wash cloth, she gave me a few details. of her weekend as a procured slut.

Ted and Julie picked her up in their sports car on Friday afternoon. Because there are only two car seats, Julie and Angela had to share the passenger seat. They made out while Ted drove them through the country side. Julie was aggressive about feeling her up. Angela said it was the first time she ever kissed a woman. She enjoyed it.

They arrived at a secluded cottage overlooking a lake. Their first night was pretty subdued. They did not want to scare Angela off, I guess. They opened a bottle of wine, sat on a dock and dangled their toes in the water. Then Ted put his arms around both of them and gave them each a peck on the check. They nuzzled up against him.

Emboldened by the Pinot Noir, Angela said she reached for his groin and began rubbing him through his pants. Ted gave Julie a look that told her she had did well.

He giggled. "We're going to have a good time this weekend," he chuckled.

"I told you she was a slut," said Julie with a smirk.

Angela gave her a little push as a mock protest.

Ted led them both to the master bedroom. The bed was covered with an old country quilt. The cottage smelled a little musty from having been closed up a few weeks.

Angela said her clothes were quickly seized by the hands of Ted and Julie. Angela tugged at their clothes in turn. The bed springs creaked at every movement, which made everybody laugh.

Ted laid back on the bed as Julie and Angela explored the mountain that was his dick.

"You weren't kidding about his dick," said Angela between gasps. "It's huge."

"He's my man," Julie said proudly.

Their eyes gazed at each other as they took turns swallowing him. Angela said she was wet from the sheer size of his penis. She could hardly fit him in her mouth. Julie, who is a really tiny woman, could deep throat him and quickly took over. Angela was slightly annoyed, thinking that Julie was showing off her skills as a cocksucker.

Angela remembers that Ted groaned and Julie closed her eyes when he came in her mouth.

Julie licked her lips. Before Angela could say anything, Julie kissed her and Angela tasted the salt in Ted's come.

Then Ted watched as Julie pounced on Angela. She obviously wanted to put on a show for master. Angela was surprised that someone so small could be so fierce. Julie is barely five feet tall and very lithe. Julie found her Angela's clit. She played with her tits. Julie even pulled on her hair a little.

As Ted's dick was springing back to life, Julie got Angela to kneel on all fours. Angela gasped as Ted mounted her from behind. He slapped her ass a few times while Julie lay beneath them, licking their genitals.

Angela estimates she had two orgasms before Ted pulled out and came over her butt. Julie licked the come off her.

Angela was turned on by Julie's tongue but felt a little disappointed that Ted did not come inside her. They fell asleep, curled up together like cats.

The next morning, they got up early and went to a greasy spoon for breakfast. They snuggled into a booth, drank coffee and ate scrambled eggs. Angela was surprised to learn that Ted was really into antiques. When they went shopping later, Ted bought Angela a vase.

When they got back to the cottage, Ted raked the leaves in the yard and Julie dusted and cleaned around the cottage. Angela offered to help but was not allowed as the guest. So she lay in the hammock and read a cheap romance novel. She was napping before long.

Angela woke to Julie's shrieks of pain.

Julie was naked and wincing every time she was struck by the lash. Her arms were stretched were stretched between two trees.

Ted was annoyed that Julie was making so much noise. So he gagged her and resumed the whipping a little while longer.

Angela just stared from the hammock, admiring the red welts on Julie's ass.

Julie collapsed from exhaustion as soon as Ted untied her from the trees. She groveled at his boots, thanking him for the much-needed discipline, promising to be a better slave in the future. Ted knelt down, mussed up her hair and gave her a kiss.

He attached a leash to her collar and led her to the hammock.

It was so strange to see dirt on Julie's face and her hair a mess. Julie was usually meticulously clean, always taking long showers at the gym. On this afternoon, tears were streaming down her cheeks. She was a total wreck.

"I would like you to make love to my master," Julie said. "He told me he has grown tired of my boney ass and small breasts. I no longer please him any more."

Julie stared at the ground. She was sobbing from shame.

"You don't have to ask me twice," said Angela, bouncing off the hammock. Getting into the game, she kicked Julie in the ass, making her cry out in pain.

Impressed, Ted gave Angela a hug and passionate kiss. He lifted Angela off the ground and carried her to the cottage. Julie followed behind, crawling on the ground.

Julie watched from the corner of the bedroom as they made love into the evening hours. Occasionally, she would fetch hot towels or glasses of wine for them.

After a break, Angela took a last sip and said, "I think I am ready for another go. God, I love this black cock."

Angela spread her legs and winked at Julie as Ted mounted her. When Ted shot his fifth load of into Angela, Julie was invited into the bed so she could lap up Ted's come.

"You're such a good pussy licker," Angela moaned. "You better not stop until I tell you."

Julie liked harder as Angela shuddered from an orgasm.

After a brief respite, Angela kicked off Julie off the bed. "What was I thinking?" Angela wondered. "What was I letting that whore do? I want this man's babies! I want to carry this man's precious seed, not let that whore taste it in her filthy mouth."

Angela turned to face Ted.

"You had better mount me, again," she said.

He chuckled as Julie cried from the floor. "Please, no," she sobbed.

The weekend carried on pretty much that way. Julie was never allowed back into the bed. She slept on the floor. She was not allowed to put on any clothes.

While Angela really wanted to get home to her family, Julie pleaded with Angela to stay an extra day to please her man.

Angela said she wanted to get together with them next month too. She told me another secret.

"You know I stopped taking birth control, right?" she said. "We better start thinking of how we'll tell your family about our black baby."