Weekend in the Country Ch. 2

Story Info
Master484 & slavekay relax in each other's arms.
784 words
4.06
16.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is simply delicious – just sitting here, my slave curled up on my lap. I smile to myself, what better feeling can there be in the world than a sweet little naughty slave, whispering thank you as she nuzzles her face deeper into your neck. I can feel the heat of her breath, and the heat of a different kind from her ass. A heat that I have created, a heat that was willingly received and accepted, craved almost, by my beautiful girl.

How lovely and vulnerable you look, just as I expected, everything I wanted. Strong willed (you'd have to be to stay still, the way I spank!), sometimes fiery, often cheeky, oh that twinkle in your eyes!

I feel my ejaculation between your legs, slowly making it's way back out of your pussy, mingling with the juices created by your own pleasure. I didn't think it could get better than last night, seeing you tied up, waiting, ready, but punishing you for real, in daylight for the first time, well that was something else!

I watch you as you curl, that sweet afterglow that always follows a hard spanking, and a damn hard orgasm! Breathing deeply, heavily, the only words that can come are simply "thank you Master".

You whisper these words into my body, pressing closer and closer, feeling the delightful tingle of liquid on your leg, trying to hold on to it as long as possible, treasuring the semen like a gift, reliving the feeling of my erect cock with each drip that returns from inside you... mmmmmmm, "thank you Master".

You stay, safe, curled in my arms, and time passes by, leaving us alone together, satisfied with the moment, not wanting it to end.

I don't know how long I held her, it felt so good, I never wanted to let go, just wanted to hug and squeeze, but a rumbling in my stomach reminded me of exactly how we got into this position in the first place!

I stirred slowly, and glanced briefly at the clock - no wonder I'm so hungry, we've laid like this for hours, it's almost noon! I could kick myself - this is the only full day we'll have together, and I'm sat her holding onto you, when we really should be cramming in every waking (and sleeping) moment. But then I stop, and I realise, that nothing we could have done instead could have been as perfect as simply holding. Instead of trying to cram everything in, I decide that it is a lot better to take our time, to enjoy each other, and to build up to pleasure slowly, like a pressure cooker, until the steam blows us apart inside. Yes, I will take my time, and enjoy...

You have never felt so relaxed as you do now. Normally you can't sit still for five minutes, and here you are, lying in the arms of your Master, wishing it would never end.

As I stir you try to hold on tighter, willing me not to move, to stay, but I move further, and you uncurl your legs, and fall to your knees next to the chair.

Your eyes look up at mine, as I hold on to your hands. You smile sheepishly, then grin. "I didn't burn your breakfast on purpose, Master. I wish I’d have thought of it though... "

I laugh, there's that impish grin, twinkle in your eye, cheeky words. That's what I like, that's why you're my number one slave - the only one I would ever need! I try to be stern, but I can't help but grin.

"Cheeky little slave... If I thought you had done it on purpose I would have never have been so lenient with you!"

Lenient? You wonder to yourself. Tell that to my ass Master, you think, your bottom still warm to the touch, you wonder what it is like to feel me when I am not lenient!

Yes, you think to yourself, that's it - let's find out, let's see how much trouble I can get into, and see what my Master is really like when dealing with a sassy little slave girl!

I see the smile spreading across her face, and not for the first time I wonder what she's thinking - better not ask, I'm sure if I did I'd have to spank you again, and I need food, I will savour the pleasure of your body later.

"Go, wash yourself, slave... and we'll drive down for lunch. "

With a pout, a smile, and a sigh - almost simultaneously (how does she do that!), you get up off your knees and retire to the bathroom...