Weekend in Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going spank you twenty times slave," He said. "You will count each one. When I spank you the first time you will say, one and Master. On the second you will you will say, two and Sir. You will continue to count alternating between Master and Sir until you reach twenty. Do you understand slave?"

Brenda nodded her head in reply.

SMAAACK!

The first spank took Brenda by surprise. Her head jerked up from her forearms. "OOHH!...One Master" He ran his fingertips down her thigh gently and paused.

SMAAACK! This time on the other ass cheek.

"AH..Two Sir!" Brenda called out and put her face down between her forearms.

He continued this way, pausing between spanks to gently stroke her ass and thighs. Brenda loved it when Master paused like this. It gave her time to for the burning sting to fade to the warm tingling feeling that she truly enjoyed.

SMAACK!

"Seven Master!"

It occurred to Brenda she had no idea how many times she had been in this position. Most of the time it was a prelude to a harsher punishment and she relished it as a warm up. Master had a way of cupping his hand slightly with his fingers and thumb held tightly together. Holding his hand this way seemed to focus the energy on her skin and made the sound louder.

SMACK!

"Fourteen Sir!" Brenda's voice was becoming strained, she was short of breath.

She briefly thought of intentionally miscounting, knowing that Master would make her start over again. It wouldn't be the first time she did that but decided against it today. The pause between strikes was getting shorter now. Brenda felt no relief from the burning sting.

SMACK!

"Nineteen Master!"

Brenda was gripping the edge of the couch with her fingers. Her ankles were crossed and she bent her lower legs up at the knees. Her head was up, face toward the ceiling. She squirmed her ass up to meet the last spank

SMACK!

"Twenty Sir!"

Brenda let out a long breathe and began to relax. Master gently stroked her ass and thighs. He gazed at the glowing pink skin, enjoying the feeling of warmth under his hand.

Brenda lay her head on her arms and felt the tension leaving her body. She didn't realize how much stress she had been under. She thought of the anticipation building up to the trip. Not knowing what to bring, then being told she could bring no clothing. She thought of the hectic morning taking the kids to her sister's house, then rushing to the airport. She thought about the flight and everything that had happened once they arrived in Las Vegas.

She felt like all that stress had been relieved under her Master's firm hand. Neither of them spoke for several minutes, then Brenda said,

"Thank you, Master. I'm so glad this is behind us. I feel so much better now. I really want us to enjoy our weekend together."

"You can get up now slave."

Brenda got up and stood in front of her master. She brushed her fingers over her ass, feeling the tenderness and warmth.

"Slave, it's getting late and we still have some things to do this afternoon. I want you to get ready to go out. We're going shopping. We're going to dinner and show tonight and you'll need a new dress."

Brenda's face lit up with excitement, "Really Sir?"

Master smiled, "Yes, really slave."

Brenda turned and started for the bathroom. After two steps she stopped and turned around.

"Because of ...what I did at the airport...I never had a chance to tell you. I really like the dress you bought for me, it's such a pretty green. Thank you so much Master"

"Your welcome slave. Now go get ready, we really have to go." He watched her turn toward the bathroom. Her pink ass swayed delightfully as she walked.

Brenda applied moisturizer to the tender skin on her ass. She could tell right away the punishment had been symbolic. Brenda was up for a little spanking just about any time and she had enjoyed this one. After touching up her makeup she put on her dress and shoes. Coming out of the bathroom she met her master in the middle of the room with a hug.

"I'm ready Sir." Brenda surprised herself at how much she sounded like a little girl.

They rode the elevator downstairs and emerged into the noise and bustle of the casino. Even in the afternoon it was alive with lights, sound and people. Brenda held her Master's arm as they walked through the crowd. Brenda could feel the afterglow of her spanking as her skirt flowed back and forth lightly caressing her bare ass. She never felt so sexy and alive.

They wandered through the casino eventually finding the Will Call desk. Master picked up their tickets for the Celine Dion show that evening. Brenda was excited about seeing the singer in person.

After leaving the Will Call, they followed the signs to the 'Forum' shopping area. They stopped to look at the directory to locate the women's apparel shops.

Just for fun, Brenda bent over at the waist a little while looking at the directory. She imagined her skirt riding up the backs of her thighs and men looking. She suddenly felt ashamed and stood up abruptly.

Why did I do that, she wondered. She glanced at Master but he didn't seem to notice.

They located a dress shop, looked at some of the dresses on display in the window and went inside. This was the first time Brenda had been taken shopping as a slave and was surprised at how Master took charge. He told the clerk they were looking for a black cocktail dress and instructed her not to show them anything with a hem below the knee or with a high neckline.

The clerk showed them several dresses. Brenda remained silent while Master picked out two for Brenda to try on. The first had puffy sleeves, a shallow V neckline, the hemline was about three inches above the knee.

Brenda tried on the dress and walked out of the dressing room.

Master took one look and said, "No, I don't think so."

Without saying a word, Brenda went back into the dressing room to try the other dress.

The second dress looked great on Brenda. The dress was made of a synthetic material. It was form fitting on her body and showed off her figure well. The neckline was straight from side to side and very low showing a lot of cleavage. A sheer black nylon material went from the neckline to the base of her neck, over the shoulders and covered both arms to her wrists. The effect was an elegant long sleeve dress that concealed very little.

The hemline was about mid thigh or slightly shorter. When Brenda turned around, Master could see the sheer material closed with a single button at the back of the neck, leaving a teardrop hole down between Brenda's shoulder blades to the a zipper that closed the back of the dress.

"Perfect, we'll take it," Master said.

The clerk didn't know what to think, she had never sold a dress to a woman who didn't voice an opinion about whether or not she liked it. The confused clerk rang up the sale and watched the couple leave the store.

They walked and window shopped until they came to another women's store that advertised, 'Club Wear'.

"In here slave, we need to find another outfit for you," Master said as he guided her into the store.

Once inside Brenda could see the merchandise this store was very different. All the clothes were very skimpy and revealing. Brenda followed Master as he walked through the displays. When he found a display of white mini-dresses he began to look more closely.

Brenda saw the dresses he was looking at and couldn't believe her eyes. The dresses looked like something that she might wear as a cover up for her swim suit at the beach. A young clerk came over and asked if they needed help.

Master took charge again saying, "We're looking for a white mini-dress that probably will only be worn in Vegas. Do you know what I mean?"

The clerk smiled and said, "Oh for sure, I know exactly what you mean."

"We were thinking of a white halter dress, low V neckline and short. Can you show us something like that?"

"Oh yea," the clerk said, "We have just the thing right here."

The clerk looked through the display of dresses that Master had been looking at, pulled out one and held it up. The dress looked very small on the hanger. It had draped material that formed a deep V neckline. The back was very low. The material in the front of the skirt was flat. The back of the skirt was bunched up in horizontal folds with a vertical seam running up the center. Master felt the material.

"What kind of material is that?"

It's called scrunched," she replied. "It holds the skirt tight on the hips and looks really sexy."

Taking the dress from the clerk, Master turned to Brenda, "I think you should try this one on."

Brenda said nothing, took the dress from her Master and let the clerk escort her to the dressing room. Once inside she tried on the dress and looked in the mirror.

She couldn't believe how little there was to the dress. The open V in front was very wide exposing both sides of her tits almost to the nipples. The bottom of the V closed two inches below her navel. The hemline was right at the top of her thighs.

She turned around and could see there was nothing covering her back. The waist line in the back was about two inches above her ass. The 'scrunched' material gathered the skirt around her ass snugly with a seam going up the middle, directly over her ass crack.

No one could wear this in public, she thought. Not even in Vegas.

Brenda walked out of the dressing room where Master waited with the clerk.

The clerks face lit up as she said, "Awesome!"

Master said, "You look fantastic, we'll take it."

Brenda went back into the dressing room, taking off the white dress she put on her green dress and looked in the mirror. The green dress was almost modest in comparison.

After they left the store they walked until they found a shoe store. Master guided Brenda inside and looked at the display of high heels. He held up a pair of black stiletto pumps with thin ankle straps.

"These will look perfect with your black dress."

A clerk appeared and after trying on two pair Brenda found the right size. When the clerk went to ring up the shoes Brenda noticed a display of handbags.

"Master, may I pick out a handbag to go with the black dress?"

"Of course you may slave."

They walked to the handbag display and Brenda started to look. Then she said, "Master, what about shoes and a handbag for the white dress?"

"I've taken care of the shoes, slave. You won't need a handbag slave when your wearing the white dress," was all he said.

Brenda picked out a small black handbag. Master paid and they left the store.

"Just one more stop, slave," Master said as he guided her to another shop. "You're going to need stockings to go with your black dress."

They went into a lingerie shop and were greeted by a smartly dressed woman who looked to be in her mid 50's.

"Good afternoon," she said in a heavy French accent. "I am Madam Claudette (pronouncing "madam' with a long A, in the European fashion). "How may I help you?"

Once again, Master took control. "We have a special evening planned. The lady requires stockings to go with a black cocktail dress. I think black full fashioned stockings would be best, also a garter belt, preferably a six strap."

Madam Claudette looked over Brenda and said, "Oh yes, we have just what you are looking for. I see you have been shopping. Do you have the dress with you?"

"Yes we do." Master held the shopping bag open for Brenda. She took the black dress out of the bag and held it in front of her for Madam Claudette to see.

"Oh my, what a beautiful dress. I know just what you need." She turning toward Master. "If the gentleman will excuse us, I must take the lady to the fitting room." Turning back to Brenda, "Come along my dear."

Brenda turned to her Master, he smiled and nodded his head. "I spotted a mens shop, I'll meet you back her shortly." He handed the shopping bag to Brenda, turned and walked away.

Brenda followed Madam Claudette into a small private room decorated with beautiful antique furniture. After taking her measurements, they went into the shop to the stocking display.

All the while Madam Claudette talked to Brenda in her heavy French accent. "My dear, it is going to be my pleasure to help you. You have such a lovely figure. Classic lingerie is made for a woman with a figure like yours."

She began picking out several sets of stockings in different styles and colors. They went to the garter belt display and again Madam Claudette picked out several garter belts that were similar in style and all black. She picked out a few matching strapless bras in different styles and sizes.

The entire time Madam Claudette never stopped talking. She described the selections, the advantages and disadvantages of each. Several times she told Brenda how wonderful she would look.

Brenda asked questions about some of the garments. Madam Claudette was very responsive and personable. Brenda couldn't help but like her. By the time they returned to the fitting room Brenda felt very comfortable with her.

Madam Claudette laid out each of the items on a display table in sets, bra, garter belt and stockings. She described in great detail how a garter belt should be worn about her natural waist and not down low like hip hiphuggers.

Brenda picked up a garter belt and held it up to her waist. It was black lace and very pretty. While she looked at herself in the mirror Madam Claudette stood behind her.

"Yes lovely, and of course we have the matching panty in thong or full cut, whichever you prefer."

"Oh, Master doesn't allow me to wear pan..."

Brenda couldn't believe what she had blurted out. She shifted her gaze in the mirror to Madam Claudette's reflection looking straight into her eyes. Brenda looked down. Not knowing what else to do, she said, "Um, panties."

"Ah, so you're a submissive then?"

"Yes madam," Brenda replied.

Then without knowing why she added, "I'm, a slave."

Brenda was shaken, this was the first time she had admitted to anyone in person that she was a submissive, a slave. She made the admission to a woman she barely knew.

Madam Claudette saw Brenda's down cast eyes. She could tell from Brenda's voice that she had not intended to make the admission. She put her hands on Brenda's shoulders and gently turned her away from the mirror until they were face to face.

"My dear, you'll find no one making judgments here. Surely you know that most women want to be submissive at least some of the time. What do you think keeps me in business here? Many women will deny it, but at some point we all want to be taken by men. Very few women explore their submissive side thoroughly. I pity them, they don't know what they are missing"

Brenda looked into Madam Claudette eyes. "You mean, you?"

Madam Claudette smiled, "Oh yes, I have had submissive relationships with men. I found it very fulfilling."

Brenda smiled and said, "Oh yes Madam, I've been fulfilled too."

They both laughed, Brenda felt like she was talking to an old friend.

Madam Claudette said, "Now let's try on some lingerie, shall we? Take off your dress."

Brenda hesitated, "Madam, I'm not wearing anything under my dress."

"Of course you're not. Now take off the dress."

Brenda took off her dress and stood naked in front of Madam Claudette. She immediately started talking non-stop while helping Brenda try on the lingerie. Madam Claudette noticed Brenda's rosy ass cheeks and smiled to herself.

They settled on an eight strap garter belt and matching strapless bra. The bra was very low cut, barely covering her nipples. It lifted Brenda's tits and displayed them proudly. Brenda could tell it would have a great effect under the sheer material on her new dress.

Brenda voiced her concern that the dress would be too short to wear with stockings. Madam Claudette told her she had many different stocking sizes to choose from and it would not be a problem. At last Brenda was looking at herself in the mirror wearing beautiful black lingerie with tan, back-seamed stockings.

The stockings were very long, coming right to the top of her thighs. The top of garter belt fit around Brenda's waist over her navel. The front of the belt was about seven inches long and covered Brenda's abdomen to an inch above her cunt.

The straps on the garter belt were too long to hold up the stockings. Madam Claudette told her she would have the straps shortened and the belt would be ready in 30 minutes.

"My dear, I know your Master doesn't like you to wear panties but I have something I think you should try."

Madam Claudette produced a pair of black full cut panties that were completely sheer front and back. She had Brenda try them on. The waist line of the panties matched the waist line of the garter belt. The full cut style covered Brenda from the waist line to the leg openings just above the stocking tops.

Although the panties were black, they were as sheer as nylon stockings. The garter belt, as well as all of Brenda's anatomy, were clearly visible through the transparent material.

"Oh my dear, you look stunning."

"Madam, I'm not sure how Master will react to the panties or the bra for that matter. He can be very strict."

In the mirror, Brenda saw Madam Claudette glance at Brenda's pink ass cheeks.

"Oh, I can imagine your Master must be very strict with you," she said.

Brenda blushed and giggled.

"I'll speak to your Master. Leave it to me."

"Yes Madam." Brenda realized she was becoming submissive to the older woman.

As Brenda started to get undressed Madam Claudette asked "Do you have something else in your shopping bag my dear?"

"Yes Madam, it's another dress."

"Try it on, let me see what I can do with it."

Brenda took off all of the lingerie, handing it to Madam Claudette. As Madam was folding and wrapping the lingerie Brenda took out the white dress out of the shopping bag and put it on. Looking at herself in the mirror her heart sank as she thought about going out in pubic.

Madam Claudette turned and looked at Brenda. "Oh my dear, I don't think you'll be wearing stockings with that dress."

Brenda looked at Madam Claudette in the mirror and said, "Oh Madam, I've never worn anything like this before. The green dress is so revealing, but this one...how can I wear it in public. What will I do?"

"Your Master bought this dress, Yes?"

"Yes Madam."

"Well then, you will wear it when and where you are told to do so."

"Yes Madam," Brenda said as she looked down.

"My dear you look stunning in all three of these dresses. My god, in this dress you will make men faint and women will be green with envy. Don't you understand? Your Master wants to show off his beautiful slave. There are much worse things you know. Would you prefer to be ignored? And remember, you're in Las Vegas, it is impossible to be inappropriately dressed here."

"You really think so?"

"But of course I do. Now as for this dress, I have some very special panties you must try."

She walked into the other room and returned a moment later holding a pair of white lace panties. They were like nothing Brenda had ever seen. The waist band was about two inches wide and had a slight V pointing down in the middle. There was no fabric in the crotch, only two strands of pearls.

Brenda stared at the panties and stammered, "Madam...what...how...?"

"They are called Pearl Panties, my dear. Genuine cultured pearls go between your legs, one strand on each side of your clitoris. They will look fabulous with your white dress. And when you walk, believe me it feels divine. Now change back into your green dress, your Master is waiting and I must have a talk with him."

"Yes Madam."

As she walked out of the fitting room with Brenda's lingerie, Madam Claudette saw Master waiting and walked directly up to him.