Weekend in Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah the gentleman returns. Sorry to keep you waiting, but these things take time. Now there is something we must talk about. I know you object to your slave wearing certain under things but you simply must make an exception to the bra we have selected. It is perfect for the black dress you chose and will give your slave a decollete that will leave you breathless. I must insist that she be allowed to wear the bra with the dress.

"In addition I have selected tan stockings to be worn with the black dress. I know you suggested black stockings but the tan will be much more sophisticated and highlight her lovely legs. Also I have chosen an eight strap garter belt rather than a six strap. She will need the eight straps to hold the stocking seams straight and this is very important.

"Lastly I have selected panties that you must allow her to model. I'm certain you will be pleased. If you decide that your slave is not allowed to wear the panties then you are not the gentleman of good taste that I thought you were."

He stood there in silence staring at Madam Claudette. Not only because of the long speech about the lingerie but also because she had used 'slave' when referring to Brenda.

Just then Brenda came out of the private fitting room and cheerfully said, "Hello Master."

He looked to Brenda, then back at Madam Claudette. Finally he said, "Very well Madam."

Madam Claudette promised to deliver the altered garter belt and the rest of the lingerie to their room. As they were leaving, Madam Claudette shook hands and thanked Master addressing him as, Maitre. She then kissed Brenda on both cheeks.

"Goodbye my dear, I hope you have a fulfilling evening."

They both giggled like teenagers.

As they walked away, Master was about to ask if Brenda what Madam Claudette meant by 'fulfilling'. Then Brenda took his arm and rubbed against him. He looked down the front of her dress at her nearly exposed tits. He saw her nipples standing out through the thin material of her dress. She was swinging her hips as she walked and seemed to be intentionally trying to flip the bottom of her skirt around. He lost his train of thought and didn't ask.

Master leaned against the back of the car as they rode the elevator upstairs. Brenda wrapped her arms around his neck and they shared a kiss. Master lifted the back of Brenda's dress to her waist and stroked her ass.

"So, you told Madam Claudette you were my slave?"

"Oh, yes Master I did. I didn't plan to, it just came out. Then we had a nice talk. I'm really glad I did, she's so nice, I really like her." Then she added apprehensively, "Is it all right Master?"

"Yes slave, its fine." They kissed again.

They held their embrace as the car came to a stop on their floor and the doors opened. A young couple stood in front of the open door looking at Brenda's bare ass. The young woman cleared her throat in an impatient tone.

Brenda released her Master's neck, turned around and said, "Oh...hello."

They walked out of the car passed the speechless pair. While the young couple were stepping into the elevator they could hear Brenda and Master sharing a laugh as they disappeared around the corner.

They arrived back in their room at 5:30.

Master said, "We have dinner reservations at 7:00. I'm going to take a shower now, then you can have the bathroom, slave."

"Yes sir"

Master undressed and stepped into the bathroom. Brenda took off her dress and hung up all three dresses in the closet. She sat on the couch and turned on the TV. She flipped channels for a while, then heard a knock at the door.

Assuming it was Madam Claudette delivering the lingerie, Brenda picked up Master's polo shirt and slipped it on. She opened the door and saw a bellman standing in the hall holding a shopping bag.

The bellman stared at Brenda dressed only in the polo shirt a moment too long, swallowed and said, "I have a delivery from the lingerie shop downstairs."

"Oh sure, just a minute." Brenda turned around and looked for her Master's wallet. Seeing his pants on the floor she took the four steps needed to reach them and then hesitated for an instant.

On an impulse she bent over at the waist with her knees straight. Instead of picking the pants up off the floor, she stayed in that position while she fished the billfold out of the rear pocket of the pants.

Knowing the shirt was riding up exposing her ass and cunt to the Bellman gave Brenda a huge thrill. Taking $10 out of the billfold she stood up and walking back to the Bellman stepping a little firmer than she needed to so her tits would bounce.

Brenda smiled and handed him the bill.

The Bellman seemed out of breathe as he said, "Oh thank you ma'am."

Brenda took the shopping bag and said, "Your very welcome." Then she closed the door.

Brenda turned and leaned against the door feeling embarrassed.

"What were you thinking?" she said out loud.

The feeling quickly faded and the thrill returned. I hope I'm not going nuts, she thought.

Brenda took off Master's shirt and hung up his clothes. She noticed his suitcase was still closed and wondered what was inside. She dared not look. Brenda waited on the couch until Master finished his shower. When he was done she took her cosmetics and the shopping bag of lingerie into the bathroom.

Brenda ran a bath and enjoyed a long soak. She spent an extra long time washing her tits and cunt but rationalized that she was just washing and not masturbating. When she shaved she also took an extra long time around her cunt rationalizing that she was making sure she was smooth for Master and not enjoying the sensation of the razor slipping over her most sensitive area.

When she was done shaving she continued to rub herself first with a wash cloth and then with her hands. Before she knew it she had slipped a finger between her cunt lips and touched her clit. Caressing the hard little bud, she felt a wave of pleasure.

Taking her finger out of her cunt felt like the hardest thing she had ever done. Brenda knew she was treading on thin ice masturbating without permission.

Brenda drained the tub, and then turned on the shower to wash her hair and rinse her body. She spent 45 minutes drying and curling her hair, putting on lotion, then makeup. Finally she took the lingerie out of the shopping bag and began to dress.

Master was sitting on the balcony enjoying the view with a glass of Jameson Irish Whiskey from the mini-bar.

Brenda quietly said, "Master?"

Master turned and watched Brenda walk onto the balcony. She stood next to the rail dressed only the lingerie and heels. Brenda posed with her hands on her hips, one knee slightly bent in front of her other knee.

The strapless bra barley covered her nipples and lifted her tits up provocatively. The garter belt was clearly visible through the sheer black panties. The garter straps held up the sheer tan stockings that came all the way to the top of her thighs. The black ankle straps on her high heels contrasted starkly against her stocking clad ankles. She stood there, hands on hips rotating her upper body back and forth slowly.

"Would you like to see the back, Sir?"

Brenda turned around. She smiled as she looked back over her shoulder at Master with her hands on her hips. She was the image of a pin up girl.

He said nothing as he looked up and down her body. The stockings had pointed heels that tapered into the back-seams running up Brenda's legs. The tops of the stockings were so high they went up slightly around the curve of her ass. The stockings where held in place buy the firm grip of the four garter clasps on each leg.

He could see every detail of her ass through the sheer panties. Brenda turned around and faced her Master. His eyes were drawn to the front of the garter belt and tops of her stockings that framed her cunt. The transparent material of the panties fit snugly between her legs pressing her shaved cunt lips together. A thin dark line was all that could be seen.

"Master, are the bra and panties alright? I think they look nice."

"Yes slave. The bra and panties will be fine. You look lovely. Now put on your dress, it's almost time to go".

Brenda took her dress into the bathroom while her master finished getting dressed in his suit. After putting on her dress with the lingerie for the first time, she looked in the mirror.

"Madam Claudette you were right about bra." Brenda said quietly.

The front of the dress just covered the bra, her tits were pressed up against the sheer material showing lots of cleavage. When she ran her hands over her hips she could feel the garter belt and clasps. She looked in the mirror and saw that the garter straps and clasps made visible bumps through the tight fabric. She ran her hand around her thighs touching each of the bumps. The thought of Master felling the lingerie through her dress excited her.

The hem of the dress was short. It covered the tops of her stockings by a few inches. She realized she would have to be careful when she sat down but she was sure Master would be pleased.

When she came out of the bathroom she saw her Master adjusting his tie in the mirror.

As he turned to face her, Brenda said coyly, "Do I look aright Sir?"

She turned around slowly smoothing the dress over her ass for her Master's benefit. When she was facing him again, she bent at the waist slightly and picked at an imaginary bit of lint from the hem line. Still bending over she looked up and saw her Master looking down the front of her dress, just what she was hoping for. She stood up straight and said nothing.

"Slave, you have never looked more beautiful."

As they were leaving the room Brenda saw Master put his miniature video camera in his jacket pocket. The thought of being photographed made her feel apprehensive and thrilled at the same time.

While they waited for the elevator, Brenda looked at their reflection in the full length mirrors that framed the doors. Master looked so strong and hansom in his gray suit, burgundy shirt and cream tie. She noticed the outline of her garter straps and clasps. The outline seemed to be more noticeable under the hallway florescent lights than they were in softer light of the hotel room.

Apparently her Master noticed too. He ran his hand over her hip, across her ass and thigh. He paused on each strap, touching them with her fingertips. Brenda felt wonderful knowing her Master liked the way she looked.

Thinking of what he had in store for his slave brought a smile to Master's face.