Weekend in Vegas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop slave," Master said sternly.

Brenda was facing the elevator, her legs spread wide. Master's back was to the elevator. He continued to video his slave while the elevator door opened. Brenda was so aroused she didn't need Master's order to continue masturbating. She resumed fingering her clit and pinching her nipples.

She looked up briefly to see a young couple step out of the elevator, stop in their tracks and stare at her. Brenda recognized the same young couple that had seen her with her dress pulled up earlier that afternoon. She closed her eyes and fingered her cunt harder. As she felt her orgasm building Brenda opened her mouth wide.

"Holy Shit!" said the young man."Oh My God," said the young woman.

"Don't mind us folks," Master said in his authoritative voice.

At that moment Brenda felt completely at ease even though she was naked, masturbating in a hotel hallway while strangers watched. As long as my Master is here I'll do anything, she thought. Fingering her cunt furiously, Brenda moaned loudly as her orgasm rushed through her body.

"Come on," the young woman said as she stomped off down the hallway. The young man followed, his eyes stayed locked on Brenda until he was around the corner.

Brenda lay there with her eyes closed enjoying the energy drain after her orgasm. She started to feel self-conscious thinking about what she had just done. When Brenda opened her eyes she saw her Master holding the video camera and smiling at her. She immediately felt a surge of arousal. Then she looked directly at the camera and licked her wet fingers seductively.

"Thank you, Master."

Master continued filming as he stepped in front of Brenda on the couch and offered her his hand.

"Time to go to our room now slave."

"Yes Sir," Brenda said as she took her Master's hand.

Master helped Brenda stand on unsteady feet. After a moment he stepped back and said, "Hand me your clothes, slave."

Brenda bent over to pick up her bra and panties off the floor. Then she picked up her dress and handbag from the arm of the couch and handed everything to Master.

Master carried Brenda's clothes in one hand and continued to video with the other.

Brenda was suddenly in a playful mood and started to perform for the camera. She made an over-dramatic movement peeking around corner of the hallway, taking the opportunity to bend over and expose her ass and cunt to the camera.

Looking back over her shoulder at the camera and said innocently, "I think they're gone, Sir."

She walked down the hall in an indirect line stopping from time to time to adjust her stockings or garter belt. She bent over to check the ankle straps on her shoes again exposing her ass and cunt to the camera.

Brenda slowly walked a little further down the hall where she suddenly stopped and turned to face the camera. Cupping her tits with both hands, she looked at the camera with a worried look on her face.

In her over-dramatic tone she said, "Master do you have my bra?"

"Yes slave, I have your bra," Master replied chuckling.

"Oh good." Looking into the camera with a big smile, she pinched her nipples between her fingers. "I was afraid I had lost it."

Lifting and squeezing first one of her tits and then the other she licked each nipple while staring directly into the camera. She sighed and turned, slowly walking down the hall again swaying her hips. Finally as they neared the room, she faced the camera and pulled her shoulder length hair above her head.

"Master, is it hot in here or is it just me?"

"Oh it's you slave, it's definitely you!"

He handed Brenda the room key. She opened the door and looked at the camera with a pout face.

"Master, do we really have to go in?"

"Yes slave, we really have to go in."

Looking directly into the camera, she turned and stepped through the door. Brenda never took her eyes off the camera until she disappeared in the room.

Master turned off the camera and stepped through the door, allowing it to close behind him.

Brenda threw her arms around his neck and started kissing him all over his neck and face. She said excitedly, "Oh Master, I can't believe we just did that, I'm so turned on. Please fuck me sir, Please!"

"Wait for me on the balcony, slave."

"Yes sir." She turned and walked away.

Master put down Brenda's clothing and video camera, then took off his clothes. He walked on the balcony to see Brenda standing with her hands on the railing looking at the lights of the Vegas Strip. Master walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

Brenda could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass. She spread her legs and rubbed her ass back against him. His cock slipped between her legs touching her cunt. Brenda squeezed her thighs together on the hard member.

Master began exploring Brenda's body. He cupped her tits with the palms of his hands and stroked her nipples. Her nipples were still as hard as when she was masturbating in the hallway. He pinched Brenda's nipples roughly and didn't release until she whimpered.

He ran his fingers over the lace on her garter belt around her hips, touching the garter grips where they met the tops of her stockings. Spreading her cunt lips, he tweaked her hard clit with his middle finger. Brenda spread her legs encouraging him to continue. He explored her went cunt, first with one finger, then two and finally three.

Brenda responded by thrusting her hips against his fingers and breathing heavily. Master took his wet fingers from Brenda's cunt and held them up to her face. She immediately took them in her mouth and sucked off her juices.

Master stepped back and turned her around. With his left hand he grasped Brenda's long hair and guided her down. Not wanting to kneel on the hard concrete balcony floor, Brenda squatted with her knees spread. Reaching both hands behind her, she gripped the balusters on the balcony railing for balance.

With a firm grip on her hair with his left hand, he held Brenda's head still. Using his right hand, he began to rub his hard cock over her face. Brenda licked and sucked at his cock each time it crossed in front of her mouth. Finally he pressed his cock against Brenda's lips and gave her head a nudge forward.

She sucked his cock deep into her mouth. Master let go of his cock and Brenda's hair. He placed both hands on the top rail and allowed his slave freedom to suck his cock.

Brenda took full advantage and moved her head vigorously forcing his cock in and out of her mouth. She alternated circular motions with rapid chin up and down motions. Sometimes she allowed his cock to slip out of her mouth so she could lick and suck his balls.

Brenda was warming up and couldn't wait to get the big cock all the way down her throat. She continued with every technique she knew to pleasure her Master. Eventually she forced her head forward, his cock slid down her throat where she held in as long as she could. Brenda continued sucking and throating her master until she felt his hand on her hair pulling her to a standing position.

Master backed Brenda up against the rail and lifted her right leg. He held her knee up with his forearm and gripped the railing with his left hand.

Brenda's leg was spread wide. She was breathless in anticipation. She put both hands behind Master's neck and leaned her head back.

"Please fuck me, Sir"

Master used his right hand to guide his cock to her waiting cunt. He thrust his cock deep inside her. Brenda came immediately.

Brenda lost track time. Master continued to fuck her against the rail until she came again. Releasing her leg, he grabbed her hair with both hands and bent her over at the waist guiding her face to his cock. Brenda opened her mouth and he forcing his cock down her throat. She held his hips as he throat fucked her forcefully.

Pulling his cock of her mouth, Master spun her around. He bent her over, grabbed her hips and started fucking her from behind. Brenda held the balcony rail, her tits and hair flailed about wildly. The loud, wet slapping sound from their bodies colliding, carried away into the night. Brenda came and when Master didn't stop, she came again.

Master pulled his cock out of Brenda and left her standing there. He dragged the patio chair next to the railing and sat down. Brenda faced away from her Master, held the balusters with both hands and squatted on his cock.

In this position she was free to rotate and hump in every direction. He allowed her to fuck him as she pleased for a while and then grabbed her ass and controlled the movement of her body just the way he wanted. Brenda's orgasms were flowing through her one after another.

Eventually he told her to let go of the rail. He pulled her back into his lap. Gripping her thighs tightly, he spread her legs, forcing her to lean back against his chest. He held her legs spread and fucked her madly.

Brenda fingered her clit with one hand and fondled her tits with the other. When Brenda opened her eyes she was looking at the bright city lights through her spread legs. She fantasized that everyone in the city was watching as Master fucked his slave.

Brenda felt her Master's cum explode inside her cunt and she came one last time. The both collapsed in exhausted ecstasy.

12