Weekend in Vegas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda noticed the shade of red of Mistress J's shoes, corset trim, lipstick and fingernails were all the same.

This is a woman that pays attention to detail, Brenda thought. She felt completely intimidated by her.

Mistress J and Master continued to talk, all the while ignoring Brenda. The conversation even got around to the Oriental rug Brenda was kneeling on. Mistress J told a long story about finding and buying the rug. Even when they were looking at the rug they both looked past Brenda as if she wasn't there.

Brenda had never experienced this sort of indifference. Through their actions, Master and Mistress J were demonstrating their dominance over her. Brenda was on display as a sexual object. She had a necklace attached to her tits, pearls running through her shaved cunt lips, and still she was ignored.

She hated this. She wanted so much for her Master and Mistress J to pay attention to her, even thought she knew what that might mean. She wished she were back in the casino with everyone gawking at her.

"I would like to have a conversion with your slave now, Master William."

That caught Brenda's attention immediately.

"Please do."

Mistress J looked at Brenda. "Slave, has your Master told you why he brought you here tonight?"

"No Mistress."

"Your Master has offered you to me for my entertainment this evening. I don't keep a slave of my own now. I train slaves from time to time and entertain others when it interests me. I haven't decided if I'm going to accept your Master's offer yet. I will base my decision on this interview. If I decide to accept your Master's offer are you willing to submit to me fully?"

"I will do anything my Master tells me to do Mistress."

"I've seen the photo you took of yourself masturbating. Your Master said a photo of me fucking a slave with a strap-on prompted you to fantasize about me. Is that true?

Brenda swallowed hard. "Yes Mistress"

"And yet he tells me you have never had sex with another woman. Is that also true?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Never?"

"Never Mistress"

"You've never eaten out another woman's pussy?"

"No Mistress"

"And no woman has ever eaten out your pussy?"

"I...I don't have a pussy Mistress"

"Then what do you call the wet spot between your legs?"

"That's my cunt Mistress"

Mistress J glanced at Master and smiled. Looking back at Brenda she said, "Has a woman ever eaten out your cunt?"

"No Mistress"

"Did you fantasize about eating me out slave?

"Yes Mistress"

"If you are aroused at the idea of having sex with another woman, why have you never done it?"

"I...always thought it was wrong Mistress"

"Are you a closet lesbian?"

"Oh No Mistress!"

"You don't like to think of yourself as a lesbian?

"No Mistress."

"I spoke to your Master on the phone earlier today. He tells me that last night you practically undressed a cocktail waitress with your eyes."

Brenda felt herself blush all over.

"What were you thinking about while you were so enamored with the cocktail waitress?"

"I...she had such smooth skin, so beautiful. I wondered what it would be like to touch her."

"Where did you want to touch her?"

"I...I wanted to touch her everywhere. I wanted to feel her body against mine."

Brenda was shaking with humiliation. She had never told anyone, even her Master, how attracted she was to women.

"You fantasize about having sex with women, about eating pussy and being fucked by another woman, but you don't think you're a lesbian? How can that be?"

"I like men Mistress. I couldn't live without, a man. In my fantasies with women, I'm...I'm forced to do those things."

"Oh I see. You fantasize about being fucked by a women but still hold on to your inhibitions. How convenient," Mistress J said slowly. "And there is no mention of your lesbian fantasies on your blog is there?"

Until that moment it hadn't occurred to Brenda that Mistress J had read her blog. That meant she knew a lot more about Brenda than she had guessed.

"No Mistress."

"Hmm. Your Master tells me that you are horny all the time, you have excellent cock sucking skills, the rougher he treats you and the harder he fucks you the more you cum. He tells me he thinks of you as his perfect little slave slut. Do you think you're a perfect slave?"

Brenda was shocked to think of her Master describing her to someone this way. There was a time that she would have been offended and angry at being called a slut. Then she felt a flush of pride at the things her Master said. She almost forgot to answer.

"Oh, no Mistress."

"Good thing you don't. I understand you can be disobedient. Last night you questioned an order to take off your dress and you called your Master by an inappropriate name yesterday afternoon. Isn't that true?"

Brenda had trouble answering, "Ye....Yes Mistress."

"That doesn't sound like a perfect slave to me. Perhaps you would benefit from a woman's touch in your training"

Brenda said nothing.

"I've seen the photos on your blog of you sucking your Master. I must admit I was impressed."

Mistress J was referring to a series of four photos that Master ordered her to post. They were taken with a camera on a tripod. Brenda was wearing a blindfold which concealed most of her face. She was on her knees with her elbows and wrists tied behind her back. Master was standing in front of her holding her hair. In the photos Master was seen only from the waist down.

In the first photo Master's fully erect cock was directly in front of Brenda's face. Brenda's mouth was open and her tongue was sticking out touching the bottom of the big purple head. In the second photo, Masters cock head was in Brenda's mouth. Her cheeks were indented and it was obvious she was sucking hard. In the third photo Master's cock was halfway in Brenda's mouth. Her lips tight around the shaft. In the last photo Master's cock was all the way down Brenda's throat. Her lips were at the bottom of his shaft. Her nose pressed against his abdomen, her chin against his balls. The strain of taking his big cock down her throat evident on her face.

"Do you enjoy sucking cock slave?"

"Yes Mistress"

"And you think you'll enjoy eating my pussy?"

"I don't know Mistress, I think so."

"Do you think your excellent cock sucking skills will translate into excellent pussy eating skills?"

"I, I don't know Mistress. Master trained me to suck cock the way he likes it. I've never eaten pussy. I'll try."

"You understand that whether or not you enjoy it, you will eat my pussy and do anything I tell you to do until I am satisfied?"

"Yes Mistress."

"It's obvious from the from your blog that your Master uses a firm hand with you. The photo after your flogging last month particularly so. That must have been extremely painful, wasn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How long did it take for your ass to heal?"

"Almost two weeks Mistress."

"Do you enjoy pain slave?"

"No Mistress."

"And yet you obviously get sexual arousal from it. Can you explain that slave?"

Brenda paused before saying, "No Mistress. I hurt when Master does those things to me. But...when he's doing it, hurting me, I'm under his control. He can do anything he want's to me, and somehow that's so exciting that the pain doesn't matter. And then after, when he...fucks me, it's so incredible. It's hard to explain, Mistress."

Mistress J stared at Brenda for a long time, saying nothing. Finally she turned to Master.

"I accept your offer Master William. As we discussed, you are welcome to watch me with your slave but I may or may not invite you to participate?"

"Yes, that is acceptable." He looked at Brenda. "Slave, you will submit to Mistress Juliana tonight. Anything she tells you to do you will consider a directed order from me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Don't disappoint me, slave."

Brenda's heart was racing as the reality was set in. This was really going to happen. There was no turning back now.

Mistress J said, "Stand up slave, bring more wine for my guest."

Brenda stood up, walked to the bar and returned with the wine bottle. Her hands trembled as she poured. She looked at her Master and saw him smile at her.

"Put the wine back in the chiller and come back here." Mistress J said.

When Brenda returned, Mistress J she said, "Get my crop from the fireplace mantle."

Brenda walked to the fireplace and saw the black riding crop there. She picked it up and carried it back to the couch.

"Kneel in front of me. Hand the crop to me with both hands."

Brenda knelt and cast her eyes down towards Mistress J's feet. Mistress took the crop and Brenda put her hands behind her back.

Mistress J held the crop and traced Brenda's necklace with the leather tongue on the striking end. She started at her neck and slowly ran the tab down her chest to her tits one at a time. She tapped her nipples causing the beads to swing. She ran the crop over and around her tits, then slowly tapped the bottoms of her tits causing the beads to bounce up and down.

Mistress J turned to Master. "I'm going to take my slave and prepare her. You are welcome to wait here or on the patio if it would make you more comfortable. Please help yourself to more wine if you wish."

"Thank you."

Mistress J stood up saying, "Come with me slave".

She walked away prompting Brenda to jump up quickly and walk in her jerky steps to keep up.

Brenda followed Mistress J to a bedroom. She guessed it was a guest room because although it was beautifully decorated, it had no personal items on display.

Once they were both in the bedroom, Mistress Juliana turned and faced Brenda. She held the crop in front of Brenda's face.

"Open."

Brenda opened her mouth, Mistress J put the center of the crop in Brenda's mouth, the ends of the crop sticking out evenly on both sides.

"Close."

Brenda closed her mouth holding the crop with her teeth.

"If you drop my crop you will be punished."

Mistress J ran her fingers down each chain on Brenda's necklace. When she reached her tits she held the beads in the fingers of each hand. She tugged on the nooses stretching Brenda's nipples.

"I love this necklace slave. Too bad it won't work with what you'll be wearing tonight. Take it off, and the panties, you may put them on the dresser. Then come over here."

Mistress J turned and walked to the bed. Brenda took off the necklace and panties, then followed Mistress J. She saw a white leather harness on the bed. Standing where she was told, Mistress J began to strap the harness on her.

She started at Brenda's neck. The harness had a two inch collar that buckled in the back and had a D ring on the front. There were two inch wide straps that came off the collar straight down front and back. The strap in front had three horizontal straps on each side, also 2 inches wide.

The top set of horizontal straps went above Brenda's tits and under her arms. The middle horizontal straps went under Brenda's tits. The bottom horizontal straps went around the narrowest part of Brenda's waist. All the horizontal straps attached with buckles on the rear vertical strap.

After Mistress J had buckled all the straps she pulled each one to test the tightness. Satisfied, she stepped back. Brenda was secured in her harness. From the collar a strap ran straight down the front of her body to her waist. Another strap ran straight down the back of her body. The horizontal straps divided her body just above and below her tits and around her waist.

There were two narrow straps hanging down from the lowest horizontal strap in the front. Each strap was attached about three inches off center. All of the other straps on the harness were flat. The straps hanging down in front had been folded over and the sides sewn together about five inches from each end. It resulted in straps that had one rough edge with stitches and the other rounded and smooth.

Mistress J passed the straps between Brenda's legs and buckled them to the bottom horizontal strap in the rear. The smooth round side of each strap fit tightly under Brenda's crotch between her cunt and thigh.

The straps formed a V from the bottom front horizontal strap, went between Brenda's legs and formed another V over Brenda's ass to the bottom rear horizontal strap. The straps were tight against each side of Brenda's crotch but left her cunt available for whatever Mistress J had planned.

Mistress J walked back to the bed and returned with a small object made of silver. She held the object in front of Brenda's face so she could see. It was a tweezers clamp about two inches long. The tips of the clamp were covered with rubber. There was a small bell attached to the other end. Mistress J shook it making the bell chime.

"I like to keep track of my slaves. Spread you cunt. Show me your clit."

Brenda did as she was told, spreading her cunt lips with her fingertips. Mistress J knelt down in front of her. She felt Mistress J touched her clit lightly with a fingernail. Brenda jumped at the stimulation.

"Be still slave," she said harshly

Mistress J slipped the rubber tips of the clamp over the base of Brenda's clit and squeezed it closed. She slid the locking ring up the tweezers arms securing it firmly in place. Brenda could feel her clit swelling under the pressure. She moaned and closed her eyes.

Mistress J attached leather wrist and ankle cuffs to Brenda. She snapped Brenda's wrist cuffs behind her back on two D rings at the bottom of the rear vertical strap of Brenda's harness, Brenda's hands were now secured behind her back, one above the other.

Brenda was breathing heavily when Mistress J stepped back to admire her slave.

"Go stand next to the door facing the wall slave."

Brenda did as she was told. The bell attached to her clit chimed with each step. While she waited she could hear Mistress J moving in the room behind her but couldn't tell what she was doing. Finally Mistress J walked up behind Brenda and told her to turn around.

Mistress J had taken off her blouse. Her huge tits were held out in front of her by the half cup bra. She had also taken off her leather skirt. Mistress J attached a leash made of silver chain to the D ring on the front of Brenda's collar. She turned, opened the door and tugged on Brenda's leash leading her down the hall.

Brenda could see that Mistress J was wearing a garter belt under her corset. There were 6 garter straps holding up the stockings on each of her legs. Each garter strap split at the bottom and had two snaps attached to the tops of her stockings. The garter straps looked like upside down Y's.

The back of Mistress J's corset had a one inch gap held together by the black crisscross laces. The laces were tied in the middle of the corset in a large bow knot. The long loose ends hung down to the crack of Mistress J's ass.

Brenda couldn't take her eyes off Mistress J as she followed her down the hall. The bottom of black corset flared out over her full hips accentuating her incredibly shapely figure. Her stockings did nothing to conceal her powerful thighs. Her round ass swayed as she walked. It was the walk of a woman in command.

When they arrived in the Great Room Mistress J saw Master seated outside on the patio. She walked Brenda out so that her Master could see her.

As they walked out the door onto the patio, Master heard their high heels clicking on the tile floor and the faint the chime of Brenda's bell. He turned and watched the two women approaching.

What a site! Mistress J looked stunning. Master was surprised to see she had removed her blouse and skirt. Her tits were held up on display by the half cup bra. Wearing only the corset, her figure appeared even more shapely. There were more garters holding up her stockings than he had ever seen one woman wear before. She proudly showed off her shaved pussy. She looked absolutely statuesque.

Master thought the silver chain leash Mistress J used to lead Brenda was extremely erotic.

I wonder why I never thought of that, he wondered.

The white leather harness dividing off Brenda's body into three distinct parts was captivating. It showed off her body beautifully.

Master followed the sound of the chime and saw the small bell sticking out of Brenda's cunt. The combination of the bell, the white harness and the black crop in her mouth made Brenda look totally submissive. Brenda's eyes were as wide as saucers.

Master took his video camera out of his coat pocked and started filming the performance Mistress J was providing.

Seeing the camera, Mistress J led Brenda around in a circle several times so that she could be viewed from every angle. She stood Brenda in front of Master and made a show of checking the tightness of Brenda's harness. Brenda's body jerked slightly as Mistress J tugged on each strap.

Mistress J faced Brenda away from her Master and told her to spread her legs. She tugged down on Brenda's leash and told her to bend over. Brenda did as she was told displaying her ass and cunt to her Master.

Mistress J stood next to Brenda facing Master. She reached under Brenda's belly and used her fingernails to flick the bell attached to her cunt. The microphone on the video picked up the sound of the bell chiming and Brenda moaning.

Mistress J pulled on the leash and Brenda stood up. She turned Brenda around to face her Master again. Mistress J stood next to Brenda. She took the crop out of Brenda's mouth with her left hand. Mistress J gripped the leash below Brenda's chin with her right hand. She tugged on the leash pulling Brenda toward her. Still holding the leash, she gripped Brenda's chin with her index finger and thumb. Mistress J guided Brenda face to hers. Their lips met.

Mistress J started to kiss Brenda passionately. Brenda responded by opening her mouth. Mistress J's tongue penetrated Brenda's mouth. Their tongues intertwined.

Brenda's heart raced. She was not expecting such pleasurable experience. Mistress J's lips were so soft the kiss felt luxurious.

Mistress J was in complete control. She held Brenda's chin and moved her face in rhythm with her own. Their lips and mouths opened and closed like a dance. Master was treated to brief glimpses of their tongues writhing together like snakes. When Mistress J broke off the contact Brenda was breathless.

Mistress J turned her head to face Master but held onto Brenda's leash and chin. She looked at Master, smiled coyly.

"Oh, I'm going to have such a good time with my slave tonight."

Brenda watched Mistress J and thought, She's trying to tease Master. Why would she do that?

Master revealed no reaction to Mistress J's behavior.

After a moment Mistress J said, "I'm taking my slave to the dungeon now. Would you care to join us?

"I wouldn't miss it," Master replied.

12