Weekend in Vegas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda felt the goose bumps on her Master's balls and the familiar trembling at the base of his cock. He pulled his cock back so just the head was in Brenda's mouth. Brenda tightened her lips under Master's cock head and sucked as hard as she could.

Master's sperm exploded into Brenda's mouth. She tried to swallow all of his cum but some leaked out of her mouth and ran down the sides of her face.

They all collapsed in a heap on the desk, totally spent. Eventually Master prompted the women to get up. They all moved to one of the overstuffed easy chairs and curled up in each others arms.

Eventually Mistress J stirred and got up.

"Master William, may I please have the key to the locks on this slave's shoes. I'm going to give her a bath"

Master told her where to find the key in his pants pocket.

Mistress J told Master there was a guest bath in the pool house. He was welcome to take a shower and then help himself to whatever refreshments were available in the bar. After taking the key from the pants pocket Mistress J tugged on Brenda's leash.

Brenda was dozing in her Master's arms and whined like a child waking from a nap. Master told her to get up and go with Mistress J.

Mistress J lead Brenda out of the dungeon by the leash.