Weekend in Vegas - The Next Day

Story Info
Kate and Patty enjoy some time together.
6.5k words
4.47
13.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up to "Weekend in Vegas" where Kate and Dan enjoyed a night of fun with Michael and Patty while attending a Swingers convention in Las Vegas. Once again, I have to thank my dear friend Pixandwords for his ideas and input to this story.

Constructive feedback is always appreciated.

==================

Kate

Dan's arms snaked around me as I stood gazing from the window at the dramatic Vegas landscape below. Our room was on the twenty-third floor and I was confronted by a view of the strip with the mountains behind and, almost immediately below, a vibrant green golf course that Dan would soon be playing with Michael. My mind was slowly turning over the events of the previous night which the two of us had spent with Michael and Patty, a pleasant and very hot couple that we had met almost as soon as we arrived at the convention.

"I hope that you applied sunscreen after your shower, babe. It's going to be hot out there."

I moaned as Dan nuzzled softly at my neck. Fresh from the shower, he smelled delicious which, combined with the mental image that I had of Patty and me on our knees expertly blowing the other's husband, soon had my body at full alert.

"Mmmmmm, it's getting hot in here too," he murmured, allowing his hands to slide under the silk robe and onto my breasts.

I arched my back as he expertly rolled my nipples and nipped at that special little spot on my neck that he knows so well.

"Dan...we don't have time. You have to meet Michael for breakfast in twenty minutes. Besides, didn't Patty's blow job last night satiate you for a while?"

"Nope...I won't deny that it was hot, Kate. Patty sure knows how to suck a cock. But I still woke up horny," he said, untying my robe and sliding his fingers along the slick folds of my pussy.

"Mmmmm seems like you did too," he said, dipping a finger into me.

I couldn't deny it. Dan's fingers, together with the memories of Michael's mouth lapping at my pussy so ardently the night before, had me more than ready for him. I reached back, tugged the towel from his waist and stroked his rapidly expanding cock.

"Well, you'd better get to it," I said, slipping the robe from my shoulders before bending and placing the palms of my hands against the window.

I was totally nude and fully exposed to the view of anyone that happened to look towards the floor to ceiling windows that graced our room. However, that only enhanced the desire coursing through me and I shivered at the thought of someone watching as Dan drilled me with his long, thick cock.

He didn't waste time, tenderly parting my puffy lips with his fingers before circling them softly on the small, red button that is my clit. After a few minutes of teasing he buried one, then two, fingers deep inside me, drawing a loud moan from my throat. His fingers slowly worked in and out of my sopping hole and then expertly curled against my walls while he used his foot to spread my legs a little wider. I groaned in disappointment and frustration when he withdrew his fingers from my sex. However, the fat head of his cock soon replaced his fingers and I moaned deeply as he fed the full seven inches of his cock into my tight pussy.

"Mmmmm that feels so good, babe. Are you imagining that it's Patty's pussy that you're nestled in right now?"

He didn't reply but simply grasped my hips, slowly pulled his cock from my pussy and slammed it back into me with a deep, guttural grunt. His thumb slipped between my cheeks and pressed softly onto my small, pink pucker causing me to shudder.

"I can't imagine that she feels any better than you, Kate. But yes, I'd love to fuck her," he gasped, as he did just that to me, filling me with deep strokes of his hard rod.

I moaned and gasped, my arms braced against the glass, as he took me hard. The knowledge that, in his mind, it was Patty who was receiving his cock rather than me only made the situation all the more hot. Patty had limited our previous evenings play to 'soft-swap' only and while Dan had cum hard from Patty's oral ministrations I knew that he would have dearly loved to have buried his cock in her sweet pussy.

"Will you fuck her like this, babe? You know she wants you, right?"

Once again he failed to answer, simply continuing to pound me, driving himself deep, grunting each time his cock bottomed out in my sweet honeypot. I knew he was getting close and squeezed his cock hard with my pussy.

"Oh fuck, Kate...I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," he gasped, gripping my hips tightly.

I looked back at him over my shoulder as he rammed himself into me one last time, grunted, and began filling me with his warm cum. Loud groans escaped his throat as spurt after spurt jetted into my pussy.

"Oh my god...that felt so good, baby," he said softly as he finally collapsed over my back and squeezed my breasts gently. "I love you, Kate."

"I love you too, babe. And I'd love to spend the morning in bed but we both have things to do. So let's get moving!"

Reluctantly Dan extracted his deflating cock from the warm channel of my pussy and headed to the bathroom. Five minutes later he was back, pulling on his golf shorts and tucking in a green dri-fit shirt.

"What are you planning to do with Patty today?" he asked.

"Now, that would be telling, wouldn't it," I said, giggling, "but...ummm, would you be upset if I got a taste of what you did last night?"

My response caught his attention and he glanced over at me, a wicked smile brightening his face.

"Ha, I so knew that would be on your mind. She does taste absolutely delicious though so I guess I should wish you luck with your quest."

I grinned at him back at him. "I know. Her juices were all over your face when I kissed you last night. I can't wait to lick them straight from her pussy though."

I met Patty in the coffee shop at ten. She looked stunning, her hair and makeup just right, and the deep-v, royal blue, satin blouse that she wore displayed just the right amount of her full, 38D breasts.

"Mmmmm you look amazing, Patty," I said, placing my hands on her hips and kissing her cheek softly. "Thank you for last night. I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed it."

She beamed. "You are welcome. It was a very special evening and, oh my god, that Norske God of yours! He was delicious!"

I laughed in return. Patty had joked the first time that we met her and Michael that Dan must be a Norske God, mainly due to his strawberry blond hair and the fact that he was in the presence of a goddess (lol, yes, me! She is such a sweetheart).

"I'm glad that you got to enjoy him. I enjoyed Michael just as much. I think we're both blessed by having husbands that love us so much."

"Here's to that," she replied, sipping her coffee while looking at me intently.

"I'm so glad that you wanted some girl time today," I said. "I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better. I know that sounds strange...ummm, after what we did last night. But, honestly, that was just sex. I want to get to know you, if that makes sense?"

She smiled back at me. "It does, Kate. You know...right from the moment that we met on Friday I've felt a kind of special connection with you. I want to see where that takes us," she responded, covering my hand with hers.

Her hand was soft and warm and my body tingled deliciously as I heard her words.

"My thoughts exactly," I replied, smiling softly. "So what shall we do with the day?" I asked, brightly.

"Well, I thought we might explore the exhibition hall this morning. See what kind of naughty toys or clothes we might find that the guys would appreciate. Then we can grab a little lunch and go from there."

"Perfect. I like that. Seeing what you pick out will really help in getting to know you. I mean, I already know from last night that you're hot and sexy but it'll be interesting to see what you choose for Michael...and Dan."

"Mmmmm, they are both seriously sexy, Kate. It will be fun choosing things for them!"

Patty

The coffee shop was full of couples, most of them wearing the familiar wristbands that identified them as attendees at the convention. I glanced at my own wristband and smiled, recalling the wonderful evening we had shared with Kate and Dan just a few hours before. My entire body shivered and tingled as my mind eagerly played back the shattering orgasms that Dan's talented tongue had drawn from me. Of course, I'd happily returned the favor, worshiping his thick cock with my mouth while cupping his large balls in one hand and milking his shaft with the other. He had tasted delicious and, as I ran my tongue across my lips I could easily taste, in my mind, the salty-sweet jets of hot cream that had filled my mouth when he came.

Taking a deep breath, I willed myself back into the present. My watch showed exactly ten o'clock so I was right on time. My eyes quickly scanned the coffee shop searching for Kate who, it turned out, had snagged a corner table by the windows that overlooked the pool. She smiled and waved cheerfully when her eyes caught mine and stood, waiting for me, as I approached the table.

"Mmmmm, you look amazing this morning," she said, a broad smile lighting up her face. "Did you sleep well?"

My heart fluttered for just a moment as we embraced each other. Kate is a truly beautiful woman and even though I had seen her in a bikini at the pool and later naked in our hotel room, if anything, she looked even sexier this morning. She was wearing a crisp white linen blouse and a short turquoise skirt that, together, highlighted her firm, pert breasts, and long, toned legs. She really is the whole package and the flutter moved from my heart to my pussy when her soft lips brushed mine. I'm sure that Kate couldn't fail but notice the color rising in my cheeks.

"Ummm, thank you," I responded softly, "I slept great."

As we sipped our coffee and talked quietly about the previous evening, I impulsively reached across the table and squeezed her hand. She covered my hand with hers and returned the squeeze, causing the soft flutter in my pussy to turn to a trickle. As she spoke, my eyes were drawn to her lips and it was all I could do to resist the urge to lean over, take her face in my hands and kiss her deeply and soulfully. However, even for a swingers' convention, I felt that there was a time and a place, and the coffee shop was neither. But the moist warmth in my panties was definitely sending me a message.

"I thought we might explore the exhibition hall this morning," I said as we finished our coffee.

.

Although Kate and Dan were seemingly a little more experienced sexually than Michael and me, this was their first time at a Lifestyle convention whereas it was our third. I was looking forward to seeing her reaction to some of the 'Lifestyle-friendly products' I expected we'd see!

As we walked through the large swing doors into the exhibition hall, Kate stopped and took in the large space filled with stands and convention attendees strolling between the various booths.

She shook her head slowly. "It's pretty much like every other trade show I've been to," she said.

"Mmm, yes," I agreed. "But how many trade shows have you been to where they have salespeople demonstrating double-dong dildoes?"

Kate laughed and linked her arm through mine. I was hyper aware of her firm breasts pressing against my arm.

"True," she said, then stopped and turned to face me, wide-eyed. "Wait - what? Demonstrating? Is that what you said?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. If we're lucky!"

She squeezed my arm and we broke into a fit of giggles like a pair of naughty schoolgirls. In fact, we really did feel like kids in a candy store, because everywhere we looked, there was something to satisfy every sexual whim, from the vanilla to the tutti-frutti and beyond. At one booth, we stopped to look at a sex swing that was suspended from a metal frame. A languid blonde model was in the swing wearing nothing but a flimsy bra and a G-string. Her legs were wide apart, her feet in black velvet stirrups and her butt was supported by a wide strip of the same material. The model was holding the supporting straps and swaying lazily back and forth.

The salesman caught our eye. "This is just what you need, ladies," he said. "Lean back, Roxie," he said to the model.

She complied, leaning back until she was almost horizontal, her legs still wide apart.

"As you can see, it's completely adjustable, so if you have a short hubby and a tall boyfriend, you can accommodate both of them, though maybe not at the same time."

It seemed like it was his practiced spiel, but we laughed anyway.

"Of course, it's also perfect for playtime with a gal pal, too," he added, looking from me to Kate. "Either with your favorite toy or good old cunnilingus."

We smiled and thanked him as we moved on. "Do you think he thought we are 'gal pals'"? Kate asked me.

"We must be giving off some kind of vibe," I replied, as we moved past a booth decorated like a small medieval dungeon.

The back of the booth had been painted to look like a rough stone wall with assorted manacles hanging from it. In front was a table covered in black silk and an assortment of whips, nipple clamps, and handcuffs. A stern-looking woman stood behind the table, her jet-black hair pulled back into a bun. She wore an impossibly-cinched bustier with garter straps holding up black silk stockings and six-inch heels. She was tapping a riding crop against her gloved hand.

"Whatever floats your boat," murmured Kate. "Ah! This is more our style!" We stopped at a booth displaying rails of silky, sexy lingerie.

We slowly began looking through dozens of the filmy garments, pausing now and then to pull one out and hold it up against us.

"If Dan's anything like Michael," I bet he loves to see you in sexy lingerie," I said, holding up a black lace teddy.

"Oh, god yes," Kate replied. "If I come out of the bathroom wearing something like that, he immediately 'springs to attention,' if you know what I mean."

The saleswoman heard Kate's comment and turned to us with a smile.

"It does the trick doesn't it?" she said. "Makes your man hard and horny, and you reap the benefits!"

I nodded in agreement. "Absolutely. But I like wearing lingerie anyway. It makes me feel, I don't know, more feminine, I guess."

I noticed Kate was looking at me with her lips slightly parted. A blush was beginning to color her cheeks.

"Here, Patty," she said. "This would look great on you. Look, it brings out the beautiful green in your eyes."

She was holding a sheer mesh lace teddy in green nylon with spaghetti straps. She held it against me, pressing it against my full breasts. I knew she must be able to feel my nipples stiffening under the pressure of her fingertips. I caught my breath as she moved the lacy little garment this way and that.

"Look, it's even got a snap crotch," she laughed. "So he wouldn't have to rip it off you to fuck you!"

For a moment I wondered whether, by 'he,' she meant Michael or Dan. The warm tingle assaulting my pussy amped up as I imagined her husband behind me plunging himself rhythmically into my wetness. I was quiet as I savored the vision of being fucked by Dan and, not for the first time that weekend, did I wonder whether it was time to move past the 'soft-swap' boundary.

"Earth to Patty! Hello!" Kate said, looking at me strangely as she hung the teddy up and we moved on to browse the dozens of other booths.

I linked arms with her again as we walked.

"Kate," I said softly, glancing at her. "How did you feel when Dan first talked about being with another woman? I know that Michael would like to go full-swap...but I just don't know."

"Honestly, I was angry, Patty. Angry that I wasn't enough, angry that he wanted someone else. It was only when I talked it through with my friend Crystal that I started to realize that that wasn't it at all. That maybe he saw it as a way to build and strengthen our relationship. Still, it wasn't easy to get to the point of saying yes."

"What did it for you?"

"Taking it slow. Crystal and her husband Dave were more than willing to go at a pace I was comfortable with. And when I finally had the courage to say yes, I found that I was incredibly turned on by the thought of another man having me after so long."

"Michael really wants to fuck you. I can tell," I said, a hint of emotion coloring my voice.

"Yes, I know that. But it won't happen unless or until you say are ready. And, God knows, Dan would have you tomorrow if you agreed," she said, laughing.

"He's so hot and sexy. I almost broke down and let him fuck me last night, you know."

I nodded. "I could tell that you wanted to but it's not something to decide on the spur of the moment, Patty".

She looked at me questioningly before leading me towards a thick leather sofa that adorned one of the booths. We sat and she took one of my hands in hers.

"Let's talk for a bit, Patty. What's the real issue about letting someone other than Michael fuck you? Is it about you or is it about Michael," she asked.

"Oh, Kate. I'm really not sure. The thought of Dan fucking me till I cum all over his cock gets me incredibly hot. I've already admitted that to Michael, but...I guess I just have a little bit of a mental block about seeing him take another woman."

"Well I'd be happy for him to fuck me in a different room if that helps," she responded, with a small laugh. "But seriously, I think that for both of us it would just be fun, meaningless sex. Have you seen how he looks at you, Patty! It's easy to see that you're the one that's very special to him. "

"But...but weren't you worried? What if Dan wanted Crystal ...or me, more than he does you?"

"The more that I talk with Dan the more I understand that what we share together can't be impacted or broken by a night or two of fun sex. I think the same applies to you and Michael. You have to let go and trust what you have with him," she said, looking me in the eye.

Let go and trust. I let her words sink in for a few moments. Of course, I trusted Michael. We'd been enjoying 'soft swing' with other couples for years and this was the third time we'd been to a Lifestyles convention in Las Vegas. We'd enjoyed numerous evenings of sexy fun with other couples and we both found it hot and exciting. We were able to enjoy erotic adventures together without ever feeling the need to actually fuck another couple. Trust had never been an issue.

And that was where the 'let go' part came in. Honestly, there had been times in the past when I had fantasized about being fucked by another guy while Michael fucked his wife. But that's all they were, fantasies.

The time we had spent over the past couple of days with Kate and Dan seemed different somehow. I wasn't in love with Dan. I loved Michael and nothing could change that. But the thought of Dan taking me hard, from behind, was so damn hot that my pussy tingled as I imagined it. I'd had his thick cock in my mouth and in my mind, I could easily imagine how good it would feel plumbing the depths of my pussy.

And then, in an instant, I could see Michael and Kate on the bed beside us; Michael fucking Kate as Dan fucked me. A momentary flash of jealousy pierced me as I thought of my husband's cock buried in another woman's pussy! But a moment later the jealous flash was gone. Jealousy made no sense. I love Michael and he loves me. Simply fucking another couple wouldn't change that. But it couldn't be just any couple, I thought to myself.

Let go and trust. For the first time, I was truly beginning to feel that I might be ready to let go and move on to a full swap, but only if it was with Dan and Kate.

"Patty? Are you okay?"

I realized Kate was looking at me intently, a slight smile on her face. Had she guessed what was passing through my mind?

12