Weekend Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then replaced it in my pants and stood up saying, "Do you think that will hold you until next weekend? I don't want you going out into town and giving that thing to any of those campgirls. It's all mine now and it had better stay that way."

"Baby," I said, "The way you have just drained me, it'll take all week before I can get it up again."

We kissed a few more times and then went back out on the porch with my buddy. My buddy said we had better be going or we would miss the bus. I kissed Terri again saying I could hardly wait for next weekend and we left, heading for the bus stop.

At the bus station we went to the bathroom to take a leak. As we stood side by side at the urinals my buddy suddenly looked down and said, "Hey, is that lipstick around your cock."

"Yeah," I said grinning, "Terri sure is a messy eater ain't she. I guess I'm going to have to teach her some manners next time."

The next weekend I had to come home alone as my buddy had some kind of duty and couldn't leave the base. I arrived home late at night and all the lights were out at Terri's sister's house so I went on home and went to bed. I knew that if this weekend turned out anything like the one before that I would need all the sleep I could get.

After Terry's good bye the Sunday before, I hadn't felt the need to go out in town looking for anything. I was ready for some good balling now though and hoped that we could find plenty of time to be alone. It wasn't to be however as Terri's sister and brother-in-law were at home with their three kids.

When I got to Terri's sister's house the next morning, I was greeted with a flurry of activity. They were cleaning house, mowing the grass for the last time and working in the yard. When Terri saw me coming into the yard she ran out to meet me with open arms and a big kiss. She took me into the house to meet her sister and her family.

After introductions all around, she handed me a cup of coffee and we made small talk for awhile. Finally, Terri grabbed my hand and we headed for the front porch swing.

We sat in the swing and talked a while, hugging and kissing occasionally as we watched the world go by from the front porch. I ask Terri if she would like to go to the movie again later and she replied, "That's about the most privacy we're going to find around here this weekend."

We decided we would go to the late afternoon movie and get something to eat afterward as we had done the week before. It didn't work out as well as the week before though. The movie was a good one and the theater was crowded so we couldn't do much more that pet a lot.

When we got back home it was cold outside and our breath was making steam in the air so we couldn't stay outside for long. We went inside the warm house and gathered around the woodstove in the kitchen to warm up. Everyone was gathered in there around the table and wood stove watching the TV which was sitting up on the kitchen counter. It was the warmest place in the house.

After we had warmed up a bit, we looked around for a place to sit but found only one empty chair off to the side of the room. I sat down and Terri sat on my lap for awhile. We talked in a low voice as we watched the TV, sneaking feels and kissing once in a while. She began squirming in my lap and I could feel her hot ass rubbing against my crotch. My half-hard cock started to rise in my pants.

After a few moments it became uncomfortable and I also started to squirm a little. Looking around, Terri stood up and changed her position so she was sitting in my lap with her legs spread across mine. She had on a full loose skirt which covered her legs in front and spread out to fall loosely on either side of my legs, almost like a blanket across our laps.

Terri reached behind her and pulled her skirt up to her waist in back and still no one could see or suspect anything was going on. She reached her hand under her skirt in back and quietly slid my zipper down and fished out my now steel hard cock. She spread her legs across my lap and gently guided my raging peter between her sopping pussylips. I rocked my ass forward and slide my cock in deep.

As I entered her tight young cunt, I felt as if I had just entered heaven. I looked around to see if anyone was watching but no one paid any attention to us. I was so excited by this turn of events that I was almost sure that everyone in the room could hear and smell our erotic encounter.

We sat that way watching TV and making out for a very long time. I would occasionally pump my hard cock a few times or Terri would swing her legs open and closed squeezing my dick in a gentle caress inside her tight hot pussy. Someone had turned the light off and we sat in the darkened room, by the light of the TV, making love in front of five people and they didn't even acknowledge it.

After a long while, Terri began a constant squeezing and relaxing motion with her tight cunt muscles. I pulled her mouth to mine and moaned into it as I blasted out my hot creamy balljuice into her sucking, squeezing pussy.

She was as ready as I was and I could feel her orgasm overcome her as she began grinding her pussy on my still spurting cock. "I'm cumming, too," she whispered into my ear. She continued gently milking my cock with her tightly clutching cunt. We each came a couple of times.

We sat there and continued watching TV and secretly fucking until everyone drifted off to bed, saying goodnight as they left. After everyone had gone to bed, Terri slowly rose from my lap pulling my still hard cock from her dripping pussy. She went to the bathroom to cleanup and a few minutes later I followed and did my thing, then we quietly walked back into the kitchen.

In the master bedroom we could hear low voices and hear the springs loudly creaking. I looked at her and grinned.

"Runs in the family, I guess," she laughed.

We opened the living room door and let some heat drift into it before going in and sitting on the couch. "If you're going to stay the night we'll have to sleep on the couch," she said.

Well, I've slept in a lot worse places and it was an invitation I couldn't turn down. "Sounds great to me," I replied knowing we wouldn't get much sleep and that Terri would keep me very warm all night.

Terri and I had a lot more adventures before we finally got married and "settled" down. We have been happily married for thirty odd years now and she continues to amaze me occasionally.

12