Weekend Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you scared of sleeping alone, Dalen?" she asked icily. "Don't worry, it gets easier with time."

"It would feel less scary if you'd share my bed," he teased.

He leaned closer and kissed her chin, before kissing his way down her throat and toward her shoulder.

She gasped before arching her body against his as he kissed his way down to her cleavage. Suddenly she pushed him away from her and took a deep breath. The movement made wonders for her breasts and he could not help himself from studying them intensely, wanting to see what was behind her clothes.

"Stay away from me," she glared at him. "I'm not a member of your harem."

"I know," he smiled as he stared mesmerized at her tightened nipples protruding against her tank top.

"I even liked you for a moment, Dalen. Right before you returned to your usual tricks," she said icily before she went into her room and slammed the door behind her.

Before he managed to move, she had locked the door.

"Damn it," he swore loudly.

He didn't want any harem or whatever she called the bimbos hanging around him at the office. He hadn't been able to have a woman in twelve months. Not since she had transferred to his office and started to make his days a sheer bliss and his nights a living hell. It didn't help much either that she seemed to hate the very sight of him. He couldn't understand why.

He had received so many insults from her mouth, that if she had been a man, he would have knocked him into a bloody pulp a long time ago. Instead, he had tried to be a good sport about it and teased her in return. Sometimes it felt like they were back at primary school the way they were teasing the person they fancied, but if that was what she wanted, he would gladly participate in her game.

Even so, he'd started to wonder whether he'd attacked the problem from the wrong angle. This way she seemed to be under the impression that she could waltz all over him and that he'd never bother to give her any resistance. Maybe it was time that he showed her what he really wanted from her.

He vividly recalled the kiss they'd shared. For a short while, she'd let go of her iron control and gave herself up to him. She'd finally shown him a glimpse of the sexy woman she kept hidden behind all the starch in her blouse.

Oh yes, he was definitely up for trying something else. Otherwise, he might find himself in the exact same position in another twelve months and he wasn't sure he could stand to wait any longer.

He turned to the kitchen to salvage his ego with a glass of whiskey before trying to get some sleep. He'd probably toss and turn for a couple of hours, fantasising about her as he'd done for last months. No wonder his seduction skills were in shatters when it came to her. The constant lack of sleep made him grumpier and more impatient than he'd ever experienced before.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

Ada

12