Weekend of Discipline Ch. 01

Story Info
She is taught discipline and self control by a couple.
2.5k words
4.42
107.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kyakjl
kyakjl
6 Followers

NOTE: This story is completely fictional. It is a fantasy of mine, and this is my first time attempting to write erotic fiction. I wasn’t sure which category to put it into. Feedback would be welcomed.

I am a 27 year old woman, with some self discipline problems. I found this couple on the internet that said that they could give me a weekend of instruction in discipline and self control. I couldn’t have been more thrilled. We discussed some parameters and limits that I had, but they didn’t tell me much about what exactly would happen. I wanted to make it clear that I wasn’t looking for a situation in which I would be a sex slave for a couple for a weekend. They assured me that that was not the type of thing that they did, but asked if I would be willing to be put into humiliating situations in front of them and others. They explained how this would help them to discipline me and I agreed. I got wet just thinking about it!

I arrived on Friday evening at a large colonial house in the suburbs. An extremely “normal” looking couple in their mid-forties, Jim and Jean, greeted me at the door. They were both dressed conservatively in jeans and sweaters.

We sat down in the living room, I was served a drink, and we chatted as though I was just visiting with some friends (or friends of my parents considering they were quite a bit older than me.) After about an hour they told me that we should begin, and we would start with a thorough examination. They wanted to make sure that I was clean and healthy.

I was asked to enter a room and told to take everything off but my panties and lie on the examination table. The table was essentially a massage table. I undressed slowly and lay on the table.

I couldn’t believe that I was doing this! What was I thinking? At the same time I was aroused thinking about the fact that I was laying on a table almost nude in the house of strangers.

After about 10 minutes, both Jim and Jean entered the room. Jean informed me that she would begin with a breast examination. She proceeded with this in a professional manner, in the same way that my doctor would have, pressing gently around my breasts in a circular motion, each time around getting closer to my now rock hard nipples. When she got to my nipples she pinched them between her forefinger and thumb, rolling them for a few seconds. I didn’t remember that part at the doctor.

After the breast examination was complete, Jim did some pressing on my stomach and abdomen before asking me to roll over onto my stomach.

Jim said, “Now Jess, we are going to take your temperature rectally, as it is the most accurate. I’m going to have to lube your anus a bit so that the thermometer will not be uncomfortable.” I had told them on the telephone that I have never really had anything in my anus.

Jim pulled my panties down just past my bottom, exposing it to them for the first time. I could distinctly feel the wetness between my legs at having two strangers looking at my bottom. I could hear Jim rubbing Vaseline onto his index finger and soon felt him part my butt cheeks. A finger gently touched my anal hole and began moving slowly in a circular motion. I could feel myself clench as the finger started to enter the hole. “Relax Jessica,” his voice soothed.

At the same instant my clitoris began the tingle. I just kept thinking that I couldn’t believe that I was doing this, but wow was it turning me on. The finger plunged just deep enough that I began to feel a bit too uncomfortable, and then it was out.

“Now the thermometer. You are doing just great.” I felt the cold thermometer enter my anus, and again my clit tingled. When it was inserted all the way, I felt a little uncomfortable.

“We’ve just got to leave this in for a few minutes. It will help if we part your legs more, and you try to relax.” He pulled my panties all the way off and gently pulled my ankles apart to the edges of the table. Now I knew that they were getting a view of my damp pussy. I was embarrassed, but that same embarrassment was turning me on.

“I’m going to touch your clitoris just a little bit to help you take your mind off of the thermometer,” Jean said. I could feel my face turning bright red. I didn’t want them to know how wet this was making me.

Suddenly I felt Jeans fingers brushing up against my pussy lips, and then my clit. I thought that I would cum instantly. “My, you are a naughty girl. Look how wet you are!” Her fingers dipped slightly between my pussy lips and were instantly soaked. I then felt three of those wet fingers pressing lightly onto my clit. I couldn’t help but begin to gyrate slightly, trying to rub myself onto her fingers.

“Now Jess, I am just doing this to take your mind off the thermometer. You are not to make yourself cum right now. I can definitely see why you came here to learn some self control. We have our work cut out for us.”

Despite her comments I began to gyrate more feverishly. I just couldn’t help it! The feeling of the rectal thermometer, the knowledge that two people I had just met were viewing me in this position, and a woman’s hand on my clit (I’d never had a woman touch me there before), it was all just too much to take and I was so close to cumming.

“Jessica!” This was a warning from Jim. I couldn’t stop myself. I was gyrating like someone with no shame, my butt wiggling around and my hips madly rotating, thinking about these two people I didn’t even know watching me, and within a few more seconds I came, my entire body shuddering almost violently. Instantly I felt shame. What had I done?

“You are a very naughty girl and will be punished for that after the examination is completed.” I couldn’t even believe that I had just done that. I felt the thermometer being slipped out.

“Your temperature is fine. Roll over please.” I rolled over but couldn’t even look at Jim or Jean, I was so ashamed. Jim grasped my ankles and gently pushed them closer to me, causing me to bend at my knees. He then spread my knees apart. This left me in a position where my vagina was completely exposed and slightly opened. He wiped off my pussy with a wet wipe.

My face got red again thinking about how I had just made myself cum and how wet I had been. And now I couldn’t believe how exposed I was.

“I’m just going to be touching you and examining you thoroughly here. Please try to pretend that this is a doctor’s examination so that we don’t have a re-play.”

Oh god. I felt Jim’s fingers spreading my labia lips slightly, exposing my clit. He then pulled my clit hood back and touched my clit, pinching it and rolling it for a moment as Jean had with my nipples. I couldn’t restrain a slight shudder. He let my clit hood slide back and pinched my clit. This was not going to be easy.

Finally he stopped and parted my lips further apart, exposing the folds of my pussy. He ran his lubricated fingers along, and then inside my lips and spread them as far as they would go. I was sure that more wetness was beginning to seep out.

One finger began to run all the way from my clit to my anus, sinking slightly deeper into my pussy hole each time. When this ceased, Jim slowly pushed one finger into my hole, deeper and deeper. When it was in as far as it would go he began to wiggle it around. I felt another finger enter, then another. “She is extremely tight Jean,”

Was this really not supposed to turn me on?? Suddenly I felt the palm of his other hand covering my clit. This was too much to take. Again, I began to gyrate, trying to make my rubbing so minuscule that he might not notice. “No you don’t!” The next thing I knew all fingers were out of me and I received a smack, right across my pussy. It stung for a second!

“Examination over!” Jim proclaimed. He wiped off every crevice of my pussy and bottom with a wet wipe to clean me off.

“Please put on these clean panties, and this nightie, and meet us in the living room. You appear to be very clean and in good health!”

Both Jim and Jean left the room. I was so turned on from the experience that I reached down for a moment to caress my clit. I stopped, remembering that I was there to learn self control.

I put on the white cotton panties that they had left for me, and the cotton, floral nightie. I took a few minutes to compose myself and eventually made my way out to the living room. I was so embarrassed I felt like a little girl, and the nightie added to the feeling. I walked into the living room with my head down, remembering that they told me that I would be punished.

“Have a seat and drink this juice. You need to keep your fluids up.” I sat and took the large glass of apple juice that was handed to me.

“We hope that you are comfortable here. You did a great job with the examination, except for your one naughty indiscretion. By the end of the weekend you will have learned to control yourself better. Part of your instruction will be to show you that there are consequences for your actions. Finish your juice and come lay across my lap for a spanking before you are sent to bed.”

I sipped my juice slowly, keeping my eyes downcast. How could I just walk over there and lay across this man’s lap? I hadn’t been spanked since I was a child! In a few moments my juice was gone and I knew that it was inevitable. I stood up and somehow propelled my body over to Jim who was sitting in a wooden chair with no arms. Awkwardly I laid myself over his lap, trying to keep my balance by putting my hands down on the floor in front of me. The compromising position that I was in made my pussy start to tingle again and I couldn’t believe it.

“I’m going to pull your nightie up and you will receive part of your spanking over your panties, and part bare bottomed.” Jim explained as he pulled my nightie up to the small of my back. He had one hand around my waist to hold me in place.

I felt the first smack square across both of my bottom cheeks. I thought, “This isn’t so bad.” By the fifth spank, I wasn’t so sure. They began to sting.

“The rest of your spanking will be on your bare bottom.” My panties were pulled down and completely off, exposing my pink and warmed bottom. “Because this is your first spanking, you will just receive 10 more spanks.” Jim resumed the spanking, alternating between individual cheeks and some that hit parts of both. My bottom felt so hot and I was sure that it was reddened. I counted each of the spanks in my head. The last few were so hard that I felt myself bouncing off of Jim’s lap. When he was done I realized that I was sobbing.

Jean’s quiet voice soothed, “I am sorry that you are crying, but you are a naughty girl who needs to learn discipline. Receiving spankings is one way that you will learn. Tomorrow you will receive more spankings, as well as other punishments. We have some company coming in the morning, and you will be taught some humility in front of them which will help you also.”

As Jean explained all of this to me, Jim was gently rubbing some soothing lotion onto my hot bottom. Although it still stung, the heat from my cheeks and the oil began to arouse me. Jim dipped one hand between my legs and instantly knew my secret. “Jean, You should feel how wet she is. She is a naughtier girl than I even thought.” Jean walked over and scooped two fingers between my pussy lips, wetting them with my juices. “My, she is naughty! To bed with you, Jessica!”

I was so turned on, I had been hoping for some kind of release, but was anticipating being alone in a bed so that I could touch myself and bring myself some release. Now that I knew that it turned me on a little bit to have my anus touched, I thought I might even try touching myself there while I masturbated.

Jean helped me up off of Jim’s lap and pulled my panties up for me. She led me by my hand upstairs and through a bedroom door. It was a nice, if somewhat plain, guest room.

“May I please use the bathroom?” I was feeling the effects of the huge glass of juice and drinks before the examination.

“You may use the bathroom in the morning. You can practice self control and discipline by holding your bladder until morning. You are a big girl and that should not be a problem.” I couldn’t believe what she was saying. I wasn’t going to be able to sleep a wink if I didn’t go. I decided that I’d just have to sneak to a bathroom when they were asleep.

“I am going to put you into some restraints in the bed so that you are not a naughty girl tonight. They will allow you some movement so that you can sleep comfortably, but you will not be able to touch yourself or leave the bed.” There went my plans!


“Do you sleep on your tummy, or back?”

“Tummy.”

“Alright, lay down on your tummy.”

I laid down on my stomach and Jean put both of my wrists and ankles in cloth wrapped tethers. Each gave me some movement, but I could tell that I would not be able to reach my pussy. My legs were spread fairly far apart from the corners of the bed. This would be torture. Just being tethered in that position had me getting wetter.

“There is a rubber sheet under this sheet, if you have an accident, but I hope that won’t happen. Just try your hardest to practice some control. You will be punished severely if you have an accident.”

She pulled a warm blanket over me and rubbed my back. “We are happy to have you here. Have a wonderful sleep.”

Yeah right.

TO BE CONTINUED...

kyakjl
kyakjl
6 Followers