Weekend of Fun

Story Info
She gets together with Sara and John.
9.2k words
4.28
33.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really a lovely weekend, the whole thing. I was so wet from playing on the computer for part of the day Friday, and John had teased me just right in the morning when we were fucking, saying to me that he had some big plans in store for me.

I decided to wear a skirt because I like to wear skirts and dress's when I go out dancing. I put on a Victoria Secret bra on too, that sort of pushes me together, it really fits nicely, though I think it is just a bit too small for me, but it allows me to wear a neck line that plunges deep because it just has connects in front. I wore a crisscross top that I always get a lot of looks at my boobs every time I wear it.

I like my boobs a lot. However, some times I wish they were more round and fuller, and more like DD or DDD cups. I had been talking to one of my friends online about how she wanted to nurse from my nipples and I had been playing with my nipples a lot. I had thought about not wearing any panties, but I really was wet, and I thought if I wanted to take them off later I could, and if I did take them off and put them in John's hand later, that it would tease him.

John got home about 6:00 and I had a beer for him, and a snack. I kissed him right away and started stroking that long cock of his through his pants, telling him I was hot for him and I wanted him. I led him back to the bedroom and took off his shirt and undershirt - raking my nails across his chest and biting and nibbling on his nipples. Sucking on his nipples I unzipped his pants and put his cock through his fly in his boxers and started stroking it.

I was really horny like I said. John told me to kneel at the foot of the bed and he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants and boxers and sat on the bed. "Suck me" he said and I did, cradling his balls in my hands as my head bobbed up and down on his shaft. He does not come like this too much, but I wanted to taste his cum. I had talked to another person online in the afternoon, and I was thinking of how hot it would be to watch him sucking off John.

I really loved this cock. I tasted some of John's pre cum as his hand was on the back of my head making sure I would go all the way down on him. I could tell this would be a time that I could get him to cum, I was attacking his cock and I started fingering his ass. He grunted and I knew that the next stroke would have his cum shooting deep into my mouth, I took all of it and pushed him back on the bed so I was on top of him - sharing his seed in a deep passionate kiss where I pushed his cum back into his mouth with my tongue and he pushed it back into mine, our kiss was great. Just a little of his cum escaped our mouths and we had it on our face.

I told him I love him so much, and I wanted to be his cock slut tonight, that I would do anything for him that he wanted me to do. He just smiled and told me how much he loved me and that I already do fulfill all his wishes. He said he wanted to take a quick shower and change, and then he was going to take me out to dinner first before we went out dancing. I suggested he take a bath and I would wash his back since I was already dressed and he was fine with that.

I ran the bath for him, and put in some sandalwood oil in the water and a little vanilla too. The sandalwood I think smells so manly. I washed him as he sat in the tub, and washed his hair too. I made sure that his cock was hard too and fingered his ass so I could push a little water up his rectum to make sure that every part of him was nice and clean. I feel so completely me when I am doing things like this for John, and it is my place to serve him and to love him and make sure that he is well-taken care of. I was just so happy.

While John was getting dressed, we talked about where to eat. Of course it was going to be up to John, but I liked that he asked me. He does treat me so well too. John wore a black shirt with long sleeves and a collar, and nice black slacks that showed off his ass so well. I was behind John while he was looking in the mirror in our bedroom and had my hands around him, I was very aware of my tits pushed up against his back and I sort of ground my hips into his butt, and said "do you want me to fuck you with my strap on, in that cute butt of yours, you are just driving me wild!" John just chuckled and said that it might happen and kissed me one more time deeply and grabbed my ass as he did, I could feel the strength of his hands, and knew that all of me would be open for him soon enough.

We went out to eat at a small bar, called O'Shea's. We each had some sandwiches and some fries and we both drank some beers while sitting out in their patio. The weather was so good, and we had fun looking at the people there, talking about them and coming up with stories about them and wondering what they were like in bed. That is one thing that we always end up doing, wondering about couples, wondering who was on a first date, who was going to get lucky that night, and stuff like that.

We had maybe three or four beers there just talking and enjoying the last of the sunlight as the sun was setting. It was 9:00 p.m. before we left. We walked down Barstow Rd., and John asked me if I would like a new toy. I said GREAT! He said let's go to a sex shop before we go out dancing. I thought this was great Idea and was instantly wet. John and I had fucked in a peep show once so I knew that anything could happen.

We drove to Taylor Blvd. which is sort of on the other side of town, and there was a Sex shop right next to a Déjà vu. Déjà vu is a strip club and I asked if we could go in there after we looked in the sex shop. John said it was all part of his plan! LOL, I was being set up, but I thought it was great. We went into the sex shop and we were going up and down the rows of dildos and things. There were so many videos in there of so many neat things, but we never had much in our budget for those, I once had a really nice gentleman send me some videos in the mail and they were very good. I have cum to them maybe a thousand times, but I am more careful whom we give our address too now, but I told John that I would like to see some more.

I was looking for something really kinky like some Bestiality, women with big dogs or the like, but they did not have anything like that, John said that those things you could not get in a store like this, but I still was looking. I found some Transvestite, Boy/Girls ones but mostly were black people in them, and I really did not want to see that. I was looking for some of those big tits and big white cocks, but we did not find any like that. We did find a lot of boob fucking and one that had lactation called milking Mama's, but looking at the back cover, I told John I had seen some of that from some clips I had seen on the internet. So we went back to looking at Dildo's and things. Some of these were very expensive, and I like the ones I have just as well, so we did not buy any either, but it was fun to look in the store at stuff.

We walked next door and John had to pay a $6.00 cover but they let me in for free. There was a girl dancing on the stage, and when my eyes could get adjusted I saw two other couples in the place, but the rest were men, and a few of the dancers sitting with the men. I had been to a few strip clubs with John before, and this one we had been too, so I was not too unaccustomed to my surroundings. We sat down and I was looking around at the girls seeing if I recognized any from the last time we were here. We were asked if we wanted a dance by this one girl even before we got our drinks. We told her maybe later, The next girl on stage after we sat down was a good dancer, she did a lot of pole work, I thought we had seen her before, and John reminded me that we had. I was rubbing his cock, making sure that it was hard in my hand through his pants as we watched and drank our cokes. (They did not serve real drinks in this place).

The next dance was a Two for One, so all the girls were walking around to all the tables trying to get the men or women to get them to go back to the booth with them, The third girl that asked us was sort of young looking, maybe 20 or so, but had a nice shape. She had nice C cup breasts that just had a hit of sag, and nice muscular legs. John told me to go back with her and to have a dance. The girl just smiled and took me back to a booth where I sat on a small couch and she stood on a box in front of me. Waiting for the music to start. Her name was Angelica she told me, but when I asked her what her real name was, she told me it was Tori. Tori was a good dancer, with long hair and she pushed her tits in my face and then slid down so that her head was between my legs. When she slid up again my dress, hiked up a bit and I could feel her thighs against mine and I stuck out my tongue to play with her belly button ring. She said that she really did like dancing for me and this time when she slid down my body she was nuzzling at my cleavage. My nipples were so hard I wanted her to suck on my nipples so badly.

The person that counted the dancers walked back and forth past our booth and I knew he would not be back for an hour, so I reached behind me and untied the string that kept my top together, and pulled one of my breasts out of my bra cup. Tori was straddling my thighs and I told her to suck my nipple. She did. Her hands were on a bar above my head and she sucked on my nipple. My hand was on my breast sort of stretching it into her mouth feeding it to her as I closed my eyes and felt her crotch come down closer to mine as she parted her legs more to get a better reach on me. I did not dare do more, when she pulled her head back to sort of swing her hair to the music, I put my breast back into its cup. I asked her if she was as wet as I was, and she stood up on the couch, with her feet on either side of my thighs, and had her pussy right in my face, I could smell that she was as wet as I was, but then she pulled her G-string to one side and made her clit pop out at me. I leaned forward hungrily, but she danced just out of reach, telling me she would get in trouble, but she played with her clit a little more right in front of my face.

I pulled up my skirt higher so that I could get my finger into my own pussy, since I was being teased so much. I pulled my panties to one side and my finger just went in, I was sloppy wet, I was still buzzing from the beers earlier, but not too drunk, I knew what I was doing and I wanted to tease that girl. I got two fingers in my pussy and sort of scooped a little of the cum that was in me onto them and as Tori was going to slide down my body one more time, I made sure my wet fingers trailed my pussy juice on her leg. When she was between my legs this time, I pulled my panties aside so that she could see my shaved lips and how wet I was. Tori pushed her tits into my pussy and took a nipple and ran it up and down my wet slit and then when she came up and straddled me one more time, she took her breast in her hand and sucked her own nipple moaning in delight, telling me that I tasted good as she licked my wetness off her nipple.

Well that was the end of the second song, so I gave Tori the $20 for the dance and a $2.00 tip too as she put on her bikini top and I tied the string of my top back behind me. I was back over to John, who had a stripper sitting with him, and he was smiling, asking me if I enjoyed my dance, I told him how she tit fucked my wet pussy and then licked it off her nipple and he just smiled. The girl that was sitting with him had sat with us before, her name was Erica, and she asked if she would be able to do that to me too! I said I would love it, but we would have to wait for another two for one, to make sure that we had enough time.

We watched two more of the dancers, (four more songs) and I told John I was losing my buzz, and wanted to go dance with him. So we said good night to Erica, and she gave me a little pouty face, but she knew that we did not have a lot of money, and that those kinds of places can be very expensive after a while. John and I were going out to the car, and then he said, "I know you need that dildo now, don't you?" I said what I really needed were his cock and a hot pussy to eat, so we walked back into the sex shop and we bought a nice jelly dildo that was 8 inches long and very thick that had a vibrating egg in it.

We went to Stevie Ray's which is a blues club that we like, but on the way there I not only fucked my pussy good with that dildo as I slunk back in my seat in the car, I came twice, really big. I had my feet on the Dash and most of my back on the bottom part of the seat. My back of my head was bent so my chin was at my chest and John drove and looked at me as I came twice for him this way, both times taking the cock out my pussy and sucking off my juices. Yes my panties were already off now, and I don't think that they were going to be back on anytime soon.

We got to Stevie Ray's a little before 12, and the band was playing well. I had a Voodoo martini and John had another beer. We could not find a place to sit, so John was standing on a railing that sort of divides the bar area from the band/dancing area, I was in front of him making sure that I could feel his cock in-between my ass cheeks. The band was really good, we ended up dancing about six or so songs, I was feeling no pain at all and having a good time. It was now almost two and John told me it was time to go home. When we got back into the car, I could not help it; I unzipped his fly and sucked him all the way home.

When we got home, I was so happy to get out my clothes, and I found John was in me in no time. I don't think he even put his cock in his pants from the walk from the car into the house! I love when I get lost in the loving, and I did, I had my legs and my arms wrapped around him pulling him into me as I felt the animal in him build, I wanted all of his seed deep in me and I told him so. John came in me deeply and forcefully, driving me over the edge again, cumming for about the 4th time since we had been in bed. I was catching my breath and asked him to just suck on my poor sore pussy in a nice soft way. He did, eating some of his cum he had just put in me, slowly building me to a slow and gentle cum this time. But he continued to eat me through this, and I could feel that he had the new dildo in his hand now and pushing it at my wet and juicy ass. All my juices had been leaking out of me, and I felt it enter me, once it was in me, I rolled over onto my stomach, and said, "I want you there" so the dildo was soon replaced by his cock as he slowly but completely fucked me till he came again.

We both fell asleep after that. It was such a complete night and I just been loved to exhaustion.

The next morning it was only eight in the morning, and I heard the door open, and I felt a few minutes later, Sara came and got into the bed. She had stripped on her way back to the bed, and said "Surprise!" John said that she was the big surprise, that her mom was going to go out of town for the weekend and that she was going to drop of Sara in the morning. I was still groggy, but Sara was just bouncing with energy. I really could not move much, but I did roll over on my side and in just a little bit I saw Sara with her legs around John, just like I had been last night, groaning as she was taking a hard fucking from John.

I don't know where he gets all his energy, but it is so good to see his leg muscles and but muscles work as he was fucking her and she was just eating it up, saying "I hope you two fuck me all day, I can't stand it when you are not fucking me." John came in her and lay back down. I reached into the table on the side of the bed and grabbed the butt plug I have in there and pushed it into Sara's pussy and kissed her, and told her I wanted her to save John's cum in there and I would eat it out of her later, and if she would be a dear and cook us some breakfast.

She jumped out of the bed and said sure, and a little while later the whole place had the wonderful smells of bacon being cooked. Sara had made a big thing of scrambled eggs and bacon, and toast with Jam. She poured us some orange juice too as John and I finally got out of the bed and sat around the dinning room table to eat the meal that Sara made for us. We were all naked and John's hair was a mess, I bet mine was too, but it was so pleasant and the day was so nice. Sara went to some of the windows and let the breeze in that was cool but clean and fresh.

Sara came around my chair and just hugged me from behind and kissed me. I loved her small hands on me and all the bounce she had today. John said he had to go pee, and Sara almost shouted, "on me, on me!" and ran back to the bathroom in the tub, where she gets her golden showers. John and I walked back and I saw him pee on her face and her open mouth where she even drank some of it and just rubbed it all over her body. And she fingered her clit. I suggested we all take a shower, so we turned on the water then and John and I hopped in. While we were in the shower I had to pee too, so Sara got on her knees again and felt the spray of my hot piss as the water from the shower washed it down on her body too. She got her face up to my pussy and took some straight into her mouth, I knew she was drinking it too. Sara said that she loved our pee too, I have tried it myself once, but never cared for it, but we have read that there is nothing really wrong from drinking it, and Sara is a prime example of that since she had drunk a lot of our pee and nothing bad has ever happened to her.

After we were getting out of the shower and toweling off, I had Sara get on the bed and I took the plug out of her pussy and I ate her till she clamped both legs around my head and came very hard. Sara then came up and started sucking on my tits like the little girl that she is, and John just watched as he was getting dressed. John told us that he was not going to work long today that he would be home hopefully before 12 so we could have lunch together, Sara was saying "Fuck me again first?" But John told her she would have to wait. Sara came back down to my breasts and I gave her the dildo to push into me and told her to be gentle and nice as she sucked mommy's tits. Some times I like it when Sara calls me mommy; it makes me feel so good that my little girl wants to please John and me so much. It all sort of fits our family and all. I can't wait till Sara can move in with us for good.

Sara and I spent the morning in bed as women do when they love each other. It was soft and very gentle but we each came at least six times. By 11:00 I told Sara if we did not get out of bed that we would get spanked severely by John when he got home, Sara said "Goodie" and wiggled her ass, but I really wanted to get the house back into some sort of order. So I Gave Sara ten nice slaps on her up turned ass to make it nice and red, and told her that she better help me, or there would be more of that. Sara was still in such a good puppy dog sort of mood and bounced out of bed and we started cleaning the kitchen and the dishes.

When John came home at 12:30, we had the house in good shape and some of the clothes washed. Sara and I had taken another quick shower and dried our hair so that we looked nice for John, and of course we were still undressed. John was happy with the house, and Sara went into the kitchen as I helped John out of his clothes and hung them up and turned on the TV for him and sat next to him and stroked his cock and sucked on him. As you can tell, this is why I was not on the computer hardly at all this weekend. Sara finished making lunch and she stalled John's thighs and guided his cock that I had made nice and hard, into her young pussy and hugged his neck as she worked her way to a cum. It was sort of funny, John and I were eating but Sara was working her self up to it. We were really proud of her own sexuality, and how she felt being with us.